Using a DS4 on PC

Fuck micro usb ports, there's no cable that stays put in that hole and every movement makes the controller disconnect.

Attached: ds4.jpg (395x395, 13K)

Can't you use these things with Bluetooth?

>ds4windows

>not owning a wired 360 controller

This is the only way

works on my machine

>using the worst controller when you can use any.

>he didn't just get a wired 8bitdo

same here

Bluetooth introduces lag.

>wanting the shittiest dpad ever

Actually not even necessary anymore, Windows 10 recognizes it natively, though some games still don't.

>there's no cable that stays put in that hole

try the one your console came with

Yeah microUSB is trash.

It didn't work in my windows 10 at first, then it did work when an unknown update hit but no bluetooth, then it stopped working just as suddenly.

I reinstalled the whole OS about 3 weeks ago and it works again with bluetooth too.

I don't know if it's the same on pc but on ps4 the controller actually has less input lag when it's Bluetooth over the shitty cable connection, but only by a few ms.

Maybe you just really fucking suck.
I've been using one, wired, for 2 years now with no problem.

Is it good? Normally all these repro third party controllers are always flawed.

I went through 3 different cables until I found a brand that makes good ones. Mine has been working flawlessly for a year and a half now. You just got a shitty cable, OP. They’re pretty cheap anyway. If yours starts acting up, just buy a new one and hope it won’t break as fast.

Just use DS4Windows

>entirely missing the point of the problem

replace the wire, happened to me

Boo hoo, my toy lags when I use bluetooth despite it being designed for it.

Just buy a better dongle

What? I use the cable I got with my PS4 and it is super tight. It never falls out of the controller.

I have two DS4s that I use on and off on my PC and literally have no problem. Get a better micro usb ffs

it has less lag than wired

Use a DS3 or better yet a DS2, you plebbitor

Brainlet.

lol

Works for me :)

if the reading on ds4windows is accurate, then it's less.

OP is just a sperg that thrashes his controller around while playing

8bitdo sn30 pro plus is fucking amazing on PC

Attached: proplus.jpg (1154x851, 189K)

:p

Why would someone copy ds4 sticks

Pretty sure it was discovered that when wired to the ps4 its still transmita via wireless.

Solder the USB cable wires to the micro USB port in the controller.

Because it's primarily a controller for retro gaming where you use the dpad more

They're the only 3rd party that's consistently great. Dpad is superior to the ones on the switch or wii u pro, even their genesis controller feels spot on.

Only if you have the older ones