Wtf happened to Frieza's voice in FighterZ? Is that still Chris Ayres?

Wtf happened to Frieza's voice in FighterZ? Is that still Chris Ayres?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PbEmExeyTWQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL463BE3B92F25B4AC
youtube.com/watch?v=fCE-21sCO1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MWE7DdtIw
youtube.com/watch?v=zaLoTA6yICc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, is Daman Mills

No, Chris is dying of cancer

That's ironic.

Is it different from the super/Z english dub? I think it fits Frieza just fine, honestly

t. narigon that listens to the spic dub

>murican dubs
KYS

?

He's had a new VA since Super started.

Old one is really sick.

It's only every once in a while though. Right now, he is voicing Frieza on the Tournament of Power dub.

>dubfags
Embarrassing

>Grandpa Linda Young
>Cancer

>wanting to gear Gra ndma Goku screeching for an hour

Lmao no

>he listens to dubs

I do. I watch all shounen dubbed.

Attached: 18.gif (500x563, 421K)

Based dubposter.

Daman Mills who does a better job than Chris Ayres after hearing his most recent VA of Frieza on Super dub.

Chris Ayres came back for the Broly movie, and I think he also came back to Super when he'd recovered from his time in the hospital.

Oh shit, is he really?

Is the Super Dub almost over?

Attached: Buu is the best.jpg (874x618, 263K)

maybe by october

Wraps up in October.

Cool, I'll binge it once everything is done.

Cell is so much fucking worse than frieza, what are you talking about?

Read the filename

>It’s another episode of “lol I’ll pretend that I like db subbed so that nobody will like me xD”

Anybody get Janemba? I think he's pretty fun.

Attached: Buu Black.jpg (840x1013, 167K)

His VA Chris Ayres got diagnosed with COPD, which basically kills a voice actor's career. But he's been fighting through it. Enough to reprise Frieza for the Broly movie and the current episodes of the Tournament of Power.
His understudy is Daman Mills, who also does a pretty good job and if Ayres can't act anymore, Mills will be a good replacement going forward at least.

GUESS I'LL GIVE YOU A FRIGHT

I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS

Who the fuck do you think is pretending you fucking tertiary? At least if you're gonna watch the shit, watch it with a non-hick voice cast. I honestly can't imagine actually enjoying a show entirely full of Texans. Everyone likes Dragon Ball subbed except for little kids like you.
>I came home everyday from school so I could jerk of to Shaun Scheemel's deep manly voice
>ewwww stay away from me seasoned voice actor Masako Nozawa
>you have an icky grandma voice and I hate girls ewwwww

Why can't people enjoy the dub?

Nozawa vs Schemmel is the actual definition of
Soul vs Souless

Why can't people enjoy the sub? Look at what I was replying to. The faggot is implying that anyone who says they enjoy the sub is pretending and shit. I hate fucking faggots that suck off the dub 24/7. You can like it but don't you dare claim it's better than the original.

COO CHEE COO CHEE COO CHEE

Ok, I agree with that. I like Bleach's dub mostly for JYB.

I want to bury my face in Frieza’s soles

Murrica sucks at dubing anything, because they don't understand shit about the source material and take a lot of liberties, specially on anime, this is well known

Hang yourself, retard. Dragon ball sub is actually good but the only thing holding it back is that gross ass grandma fuck voice for goku and gohan. Literal ear cancer whenever sub goku talks but I’ve gotten used to it now. Sean Schemmel is still superior. Maybe if you weren’t a brain dead sub fanboy you would see that.

>love DBZ for my whole life
>one of my main things as a kid, playing with DBZ action figures and still love the series and the action and characters
>play the Budokai games and they're some of my most plays entries
>see that after years and years of shitty arena brawler games we're finally getting a real DBZ fighter that is true to the anime in perfect form graphics and animations
>finally get the game
>too low IQ to remember giant long combostrings necessary to play the game effectively

Attached: 1510184810343.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

>I need a strong tall handsome man to grunt and scream in my ear to enjoy the show
Have you tried visiting the gay bar? Perhaps look into local homosexual hookups and perform some anal sex? What you're looking for is in the real world, not in this cartoon.

just do them until your muscles remember them for you

>Try to block
>Get combo'd to death anyway

Fuck this game is so hard to get into

>tfw I play literally every tag fighter like a 1v1 and always forget about assists
I'm at Saiyan Rank, bro

Attached: Frieza Suicide.png (680x704, 419K)

But that's not King Piccolo.

Name one thing about King Piccolo.

Made his wish, and killed Shenron so no one could use the dragon balls against him.

Imagine projecting this hard. You seem to have some unresolved issues in your head. Have you considered leaving the closet?

>made a shitty wish
>tried to kill an eternal dragon
What a good villain. He has to be the most intelligent and effective one in the series right? He was so important.

His son is more based before he became a babysitter

Honestly the thing that's both good and bad about the game is that it's largely combo based and structured around building combos.

On the good side, it makes the game really fun in the lab to sit down and figure out cool combos and optimal combos and who has good synergy and what links into who and what. It makes the game look visually very flashy with big long combostrings and high damage. It gives the game lots of hardcore cred having complicated combostrings comparably.

The downside is that it makes the game feel really repetitive once you have your list of situational optimal combos to remember and then that's about it. You're just going to do those things over and over again and see the same things over and over again with little variation or creativity. You're gonna see the same Super animations ten times a round because the game is so Super focused, or snapout focused now.

It makes me feel like the tag fighters format is good but not the best for a DBZ fighter and maybe a format like Tekken's or KOF could work better.

What does Cell do?

Eat best girl

I like the sub voices for most characters except the main characters which makes the sub trash.
But Cell and Frieza are both excellent in sub and destroy the dub counterparts. Piccolo is great in both. All the saiyans are trash in sub though. Absolute fucking cancer to listen to.
>ATATATATATATATATATATATA
>bejita
>makes a loud whining noise instead of an actual scream

Attached: Delete_dis.jpg (1079x1158, 151K)

>made a shitty meandering arc interesting
>eliminated the android threat
>forces more than one character to adapt and grow stronger to fight him
>holds a great tournament
>forced Goku to give up and killed him with no outside help
>brought Krillin & #18 together
>made Mr.Satan into a world renown hero
He did a ton of shit that had a lasting impact on the story and was just overall interesting. What did King Piccolo do that was anywhere near this? Him and his arc just made the series lazier and was the first step down the terrible path that lead us into Z and to where we are now.

This, except that I know how to do long combostrings in fightan, but I absolutely hated how the game played and gave it away to my buddy after like two hours. It's such a junky game and I think DB fans deserve better. I will say it changed my life in that the disappointing purchase got me off my NEET ass and spurred me to get my first job so I could make back the money I lost.

>hating on bejita
The current English Vegeta is the laziest motherfucker around. He uses the same voice for all 50 of the characters he does inside and outside DB. Can't bother putting any type of emotion or effort into any of them. His delivery is so fucking sloppy 100% of the time. The Japanese is fucking godlike.

Anyway, keep whining that Goku sounds like what he's supposed to. He's a manchild and country bumpkin. Not some surfer dudebro or whatever that faggot Sean does.

>ATATATATATATATATATATATA
Kek

English Goku sounds like Chad Warden's impression of Link when he makes fighting sounds. At least ATATATATAATATATA can be funny sometimes and doesn't sound fucking pathetic.

Dudebro is better than old granny when we're talking about one of the strongest people in the multiverse.

That's strange. It seems I already made a post in this thread.

Cell and Frieza are the two characters who VAs have to change their speech patterns in order to get a good performance. Cell in the Dub is the king of bantz, but he sounds more like Plankton than Cell. Sub Version starts out raspy, but gets giga chad balls deep.

Sean's Goku is pretty lazy. I'm mad Ocean Dub Goku isn't used because he nails the personality good, especially Kaioken. Just imagine how pants shittingly terryfing Goku's Super Saiyan would be with Ocean Dub's voice

>dubfags

Attached: 1512433568664.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

I'm sure you're better than me, user

Attached: Tragedy.png (877x588, 74K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PbEmExeyTWQ
>there are actually people that pretend they like this better than the dub version

SUBARASHIII(nozawa)>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku(Schemmel)>Grannyku(nozawa)>Black(Schemmel)
Prove me wrong

Attached: Super_Saiyan_Rose.png (1501x1080, 2.72M)

>he doesn't think his grandma is one of the strongest in the multiverse
This is why grandmas die. They say it's old age, but it's actually just their grandchildren losing faith in them that breaks their heart and kills them. So sad...

king piccolo killed some side characters and even goku himself. cell is nothing.

I actually don't play ranked, I'm mostly playing with friends or doing some matches in unrated.

Attached: 1551504126162.jpg (709x540, 71K)

I kniw this image is a meme but Imperfect Cell is the best villain. Semi-perfect and Perfect were wasted potential

Attached: cb5985ec00a3e99c9b7cda2cb0b60a4ea65a3098_hq.jpg (701x860, 66K)

Here's the actual best dub
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL463BE3B92F25B4AC

Attached: Ningen.jpg (838x983, 149K)

Dub Version was pretty good because Sean bothered to change his voice when switching from Goofy Goku to Serious Goku. The Rock Music even enhanced the effect.

Literally the only time that grandma is good is during UI when she is forced to shut the fuck up and do something other than ATATATATATATATATA.

A lot of script writers for Super were fans of the original series and tried to recreate the iconic moments.

You only like Cell because Imperfect was an ambush fighter.

Does Yea Forums stand with Vic? I know I do.

Fuck those lying cunts.

sub purists for some reason think you're not allowed to enjoy something that has english VA and reworked lines. and for some reason the reworked lines are always worse than the original and can never be better.
also it's just common to hate america and americans.

King Piccolo did not kill Goku, his son did that. His son is a separate entity from him and also used beyond cheap circumstance to get that kill. King Piccolo killed some side characters. You're exactly right! Then they came right back like nothing happened and this is when we realized that the writers are now fully lazy and will do exactly what we expected.

Dragon Ball becomes the dumb laser light show full of Deus ex machina bullshit left and right that we all know today in the King Piccolo arc. King Piccolo served no purpose other than to be another super serious villain that beats the shit out of Goku so you know that this manga isn't just a joke anymore. It's lazy and boring. King Piccolo is a bottom tier character and so is his arc.

Not him, but Funimation got their asses in trouble with Studio Khara because one of the execs caught them reworking the lines of Evangelion 3.33 and trying to market it to otaku: the very core demographic that Anno hates with a passion

youtube.com/watch?v=fCE-21sCO1E

One thing I'll give the sub is that they don't need endless reverb to scream.

Her Goku black is perfect though

This is also why I hate dub faggots. Always bringing up this gay ass drama. Men and women in their fucking 40's and 50's having internet catfights and suing each other over dumb bullshit, tarnishing the name of the series. Why is this a fucking thing? Why can't they just act like adults or pretend to be professional for 5 minutes?

You never hear of shit like this from the Japanese side because they aren't high school faggots like Funimation. Everyone at Funimation should be cut off by Toei and whoever else they do dubs for if this is how their going to behave. The only thing keeping this garbage hick studio alive is American nostalgia faggots. You're all cancer.

>King Piccolo did not kill Goku,
but he technically did. he checked his heartbeat and it stopped. sheer luck is what saved goku.
>used beyond cheap
it was a sacrifice.
>like nothing happened
just like the arcs before.
>dumb laser light show
it was like that since the 22nd tournament arc or even earlier.
>manga isn't just a joke anymore. It's lazy and boring. King Piccolo is a bottom tier character and so is his arc.
wrong again. DB got better when there were actual stakes and threatening villains. the saiyan saga and frieza saga are the considered the best for a reason.

I forget, but I think a lot of Dragonball VAs, at least the old ones had backgrounds in theater and singing.

ATATATATATA was boring garbage way back in hnk, but at least it was tolerable for the era. Trying to force it now is awful. And I legitimately think Chris Ayres is better than Nakao, at worst they are the same. Dubbed Perfect Cell has too much nostalgia for me, I actually like the original funi dub for him more than the kai dub or any of the japanese. But the dubbed voices of his earlier forms are pretty bad and Wakamoto is fucking awesome.

>monica rial is in fucking everything including youjo senki
It's just not fair.

That was another thing I forgot. She did that really well, similar to UI where she had to SHUT THE FUCK UP and mix things up. She is a good va, I just can't stand the casting. Similar to how the Genkai voice actor was so awful for the original Frieza dub even though she was so great in YYH.

Dragonball is the one franchise where the VAs are pretty friendly and cordial to each other.

All the messed up side of of Dragonball tends to happen among chief Animators like Yamamuro, or scriptwriters like Koyama

someone post the mega links to DB/Z edits

>This is also why I hate dub faggots. Always bringing up this gay ass drama.
The one who keep bring up the drama are culture warrior faggots who don't give a shit about dubs though.

The script for OG DBZ amped up the effeminate and jokes. Frieza in the original version is more of a cold calculating executive.

Monica is my guilty pleasure

Attached: Stocking.png (447x329, 196K)

Attached: 1555805604796.webm (720x480, 2.92M)

>being this much of a weeb
There are tons of incidents with nip seiyuus doing "scandalous" shit and destroying entire shows because purist otaku completely drop everything related to them. Look at the ridiculous Haruhi bullshit where the most she can get now is an alien hand nearly a decade later. Look at all of the idol faggotry, especially where a trainee was caught with her boyfriend and had to shave her head and apologize on camera to be let back in the group. It's cancer everywhere you stupid faggot.

Lol

I liked him. I thought he was just as good as Ayers. Better than using Greg.

It was COPD and he got better. He did Freeza in the Broly movie and ToP.

Everything about the original dub for Frieza was fucked, Linda Young never had a chance.
>abomination of a localized script with cowboy jokes and "this is my alien language"
>completely misinterpreted the character with what I can only imagine zero (0) voice direction
>just a bad fit with the voice regardless
Anyone who likes OG Frieza is so blinded by nostalgia that their opinion is worthless.

>but he technically did
Yeah we can do this all fucking day. He thought he did, Goku lucked out, it happens every arc now because they're lazy. You gonna count all of them as Goku dying?
>Tao shoots Goku in what he thinks is his heart but it's actually a Dragon Ball
>Piccolo Jr. does the same thing but he missed ALL the vital organs
>Frieza buries Goku in the core of the planet but he got better haha
Enough of that garbage, it doesn't count. Let's just stop talking about your headcanon. That includes Piccolo Jr. killing Goku.
>just like the arcs before
Fiction, next.
>it was like that since the 22nd tournament
Are we watching the same show and/or reading the same books here? There wasn't nearly as much ki blasting and flying shooty shit before King Piccolo.
>DB got better when there were actual stakes
Yes, it did. King Piccolo's arc is not something that contains any of that. It pretends to be serious and tries to force it's way to the heart strings but it's just that forced and insincere. The next arc does it and pretty much everything better but for whatever reason, they didn't stay on that track for very long.

i don't watch that much anime so i don't really know these people. i know funimation and evangelion.
but i don't think an anecdote about a scummy move by a greedy company makes all reworks and translations bad. even that rework could've been good, albeit created deceitfully.

We're talking about Dragon Ball though. The Japanese side of Dragon Ball barely has any drama and if it does, it is public and probably isn't high school tier bullshit like this. Funimation needs to be fucking destroyed for this bullshit.

Frieza?

What the fuck is up with Kid Goku’s voice??

Where is Stephanie Nadolie? Coleen Clinkenbeard can’t VA for shit. Every single one of Kid Goku’s lines sounds awkward as fuck. It’s so bad, I’ve switched it over to Japanese, and I hate the Japanese voices for DB, so that should give an idea of how bad Coleen is.

>just a bad fit with the voice regardless
She works well with 1st form Frieza and would've been fine if she went back to that voice for 4th Form. But, yeah she and the script just got worse and worse the further the Namek arc went on.

>Funi needs to be destroyed because some vindictive twat is suing them over hurt feelings
ok

I have heard about this but not the way you describe, the details aren't clear. Funi handled the localization of the script for the first two movies and also uses several VAs from the adv dub of the original series, which also took several overall good liberties with localizing terms and phrases. What I do know is that Khara had a very strong influence on netflix's dub of the series and forced a very literal and strict translation that comes off as forced and shitty. I really doubt whatever script Funimation came up originally for 3.0 was that bad, Khara seem to have a stick up their ass about it.

Then let's use dragon ball as an example. Vic still voiced Broly in the movie. Monica Rial still voiced Bulma. The movie hints that Broly will make another appearance at some point, you can guarantee Vic will voice him then unless something ridiculous causes one side to get BTFO in court. DB is one of Funi's cash cows, they don't fuck around with the quality of it and risk damaging the product.

>tfw Super Broly won’t be voiced by Vic thanks to SJWs.
At least he’s raping them in court for it.

Attached: CE418560-FF51-498A-A817-AB1076629276.jpg (678x452, 55K)

Yes, if this entire studio is going to publicly get involved in and encourage this high school shit, they need to be axed. This shit is unprofessional as fuck and ruining the reputation of the shows they dub. Toei needs to grow some balls and put their foot down already.

Funi is trying to get the case dismissed.

No she was bad from the start. Frieza is a spoiled tyrant and extremely polite to the point of mocking. They failed to capture the character even vaguely accurately, it was truly one of the worse parts of the original dub maybe even the worst.

>he didn't read Vic's deposition
Vic is a fucking moron who killed his own case.

The problem is that Frieza in Super acts closer to the Dub, but Ryusei is so god tier that he can make it believable.

>granny goku

learn something that gets good damage but is also simple as fuck to do and rely on it in matches. That way, you can learn how to fight real people and pick up on the real meat of fighting games. You can try fancy combos after that

How does 18 compare in dub vs. sub?

Attached: Smug Cyborg.png (297x312, 130K)

>happens every arc
it does not. I brought it up because it was one of the few times goku has died, from a villain no less.
>You gonna count all of them as Goku dying?
those don't count since he never died from those.
>Let's just stop talking about your headcanon.
delusional.
>Fiction, next.
bora.
>There wasn't nearly as much ki blasting and flying shooty shit
it started with tao's dodon ray and it escalated from there.
>King Piccolo's arc is not something that contains any of that
seriously? krillin dies, he killed shenron to prevent more wishes and the only the device capable of stopping him was gone.

Dub sounds like a porn star, Sub can mix it up and push Krillin in the right ways.

Toei don't have any standards even for the version they air. They don't give a fuck, Dragon Ball is just one of their countless properties that prints money regardless of the quality. Sure they use the same VAs from the original for the most part and they all put in the same work, but the show overall is a disappointing tragedy that even Toriyama had to call them out on for being so god awful.

She always kind of sounded bland in the original dub.

tl;dr it, what did he do?

In contrast 17 subbed is the most boring performance I ever saw, at least in Super.

That's because 17 had more emotions in the original dub that you end up rooting for him more. 18 was kinda deadpan.

Hey Shane

Yes.

>suing each over dumb shit
I’m sorry, but losing your livelihood cause you were falsely accused of rape is a good reason to sue someone.

I feel bad because 17 was my favorite character in Dragonball. I hate his fighting style in Super

He peed on Monica Rial(Bulma)'s car. Did it right in front her too. It was pretty bold of him. She got mad and started talking shit on Twitter. So Vic is no suing the bitch for defamation of character or something. There's also something about her eating a sandwich with his name on it that he left in the fridge but that's alleged, probably not gonna be important in the long run.

I like his rekkas in FighterZ though

lol get out

>he peed on Bulma's car

Attached: Confused Gum.png (348x339, 207K)

>love 18
>hate 17
>Despite 17 coming to the game eventually, 18 still has many moves that feature 17

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MWE7DdtIw

Not really, smokers/people with lung problems are likely to be chosen to play Frieza because of Frieza's raspy voice

>doesn't know how much he's suing for
>doesn't know how his lawyer is getting paid
>admits that there have been rumors about him for over a decade
>can't tie those rumors to the defendants
>can't tie his convention cancellations to the defendants
>calls several articles written about him defamatory but can't tie them to the defendants
>doesn't think it's weird for a 50+ year old man to kiss teenage girls
>admits to grabbing Marchi's hair
Literally couldn't have given a more damaging deposition. What a tool.

Who are they getting to voice Broly? To be honest, Vic was way out of his element in Super. Bin Shimada's voicework added grief and terror behind his screams.

Yeah apparently it all happened like 10 years ago at some convention or something too. Don't know why the bitch brought it up just now. She's had like 5 new cars since then. What's the big fucking deal? She should be in jail for eating his sandwich though. Vehicles are replaceable, sandwiches are not.

Why would her whole moveset change? This game has like 8 Gokus.

>because some vindictive twat is suing them over hurt feelings
Are you referring to Vic? Because he’s suing them over a ruined reputation and loss of livelihood, not hurt feelings. He only ever did it too, cause he was forced to. Dude literally sat back for months letting these monkeys talk shit about him online without saying a single word. They deserve everything that’s coming to them.

This is Reno 911 levels of ludicrous.

It's just annoying. Not saying they would ever change her moves, but they could have left 17 out of her moveset if they knew he was getting added.

>Frieza's raspy voice
Frieza's voice is NOT RASPY. aaaaaaahhh GOD DAMNIT. HIS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE.

Attached: 1502420795341.jpg (676x505, 34K)

>listening to granny Goku
This is the only time anime is good dub.
Gook Dragon ball is terrible, your better off watching it I’m spanish

Attached: 4DA50AD4-5A32-4823-BFB7-FD6DB03478F8.gif (245x184, 389K)

They failed TCPA, their motion to dismiss is an utter clusterfuck.

I did WATCH his deposition. And Monica’s and Ron’s. All 15h of it. Vic handled it all like a champ, Monica further buried Funimation’s case, and Ron is basically fucked.
>I don’t recall making these tweets that are obviously mine
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional SJW praying Vic loses.

Anno doesn't hate otaku you stupid faggot.

new kid gohan and new kid goku are fucking miserabley horrible. I cannot stand even the possibility of hearing that ear grating shit so i do sub now. That no talent cunt is Luffy somehow too, what a fucking tragedy of voice acting.

>he’s suing them over a ruined reputation
>when he himself admits that people (who aren't the defendants) have been talking shit about him for over 10 years
You can't claim defamation if people already thought you were a creep. This is for petty revenge plain and simple.

You're a fucking idiot lol.

lol I should have clarified in the American dub

>attacks on him suddenly ramp up from a 3 to a systematic 11
>he can no longer get any employment like a switch was flipped

Attached: 1564245949058.jpg (350x452, 29K)

>They failed TCPA
The hearing hasn't even taken place yet. How are you people so fucking delusional?

This is all bullshit.

Just watch Rikeita’s streams. Vic’s lawyer comes online to talk about the case all the time.

That’s not what a deposition is for, and half the shit you posted is blatantly false, lol. Looks like we found a stay kickvic loser on Yea Forums.
might be more up your alley. It’s more of an echo chamber. You won’t be able to block people for disagreeing with you like you can on twitter, but at least you’ll have more people agreeing with you.

Funimation are bunch of vindictive dicks. All the good VAs left before it got bought out by Sony. We honestly need Canucks to do DBZ because they can voice anime without getting into petty disputes.

Why don't americans ever complain about Frieza sounding like a grandma?

>no argument
Concession noted

Attached: Moron.jpg (607x1024, 130K)

NO. STAL. GIA.

>>he peed on Bulma's car
That's honestly a solid Broly move right there. What do you expect from a guy who voiced a very petty DBZ villain for decades?

We do. Most everyone realized how awful Young was once they heard Ayers or even Kuriboh. The holdouts are mostly border-state spics who grew up on the Ocean/original Funi dub and are too autistic and averse to change.

No argument here, you're a fucking idiot.

>This is all bullshit
>just watch this e-celeb's hour long video
>everything you said wrong
>I won't prove you wrong
>go to the 4channel tumblr colony haha
You're doing a really good job selling your case buddy. I posted the real story, now fuck off and die.

No a broly move would be shooting up the funi studio.

I always thought Frisbee was a girl because of the dub

Frieza is supposed to be a middle aged tyrant motivated by the fear of young saiyans rebelling against him. The grandma voice fits.

Goku gets shit because he's supposed to be a full grown adult who outgrew his country bumpkin wayys.

I agree that Funi is terrible.

This thread is filled with people praising Ayres and disliking the original. Most people vastly prefer the new britbong frieza, it's probably the single best improvement made in the kai dub. It's one of the only reasons I've watched any of Super dubbed, and I always like seeing him in the movies. Nobody with a brain thinks Young was better or even good in any way, not that it was her fault.

BEGONE DIRTY WHORES

>>doesn't know how much he's suing for
That’s not what a deposition is for
>>doesn't know how his lawyer is getting paid
That’s not what the case is about
>>admits that there have been rumors about him for over a decade
Yes, but those rumors never hurt him financially like the Rial/Funi accusations, that’s what the case is about
>>can't tie those rumors to the defendants
But he literally did, and there’s evidence too
>>can't tie his convention cancellations to the defendants
But he literally did, and there’s evidence too. Did you even watch the depo?
>>calls several articles written about him defamatory but can't tie them to the defendants
But we know Monica and other Funi employees were interviewed by them. The question the lawyer asked Vic was “will you sue them (the news outlets like ANN) too” to which Vic replied “most likely.” This is just round one. Did you watch the depo?
>>doesn't think it's weird for a 50+ year old man to kiss teenage girls
If you’re referring to the twins, no, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to bang two groupie twins in their early 20s, no matter how old you are. If you’re referring to kissing kids on the forehead as a sign of goodwill, no there’s nothing wrong with that either as it’s not sexual you weirdo.
>>admits to grabbing Marchi's hair
Correction, he admitted to TOUCHING Marchi’s hair to comment on it. Not PULLING it to whisper “something sexual” like she accuses him of

Nice try KickVic.

She is a girl. Why else would she wear lipstick and have no penus? She was also pink for some time and wore speedo that mysteriously disappeared when a strong buff man showed up.

Attached: 32.png (1280x1909, 1.5M)

Rekieta has a monetary interest in telling right-wing culture warriors that they going to win any day now and defeat the SJW menace once and for all. Even Vic himself is a more trustworthy source, because at least he's willing to testify under oath.

Because the motion to dismiss is public and anyone can read it, and the fact that they keep amending it spells trouble. They’re fucked.

Don't make me gay for Frieza

You are already gay...

Attached: 16.jpg (700x800, 53K)

You can claim defamation if those rumors manifest in financial loss. Which is exactly what happened. Nice try though.

Here's the problem that I have with Frieza: After the Namek Arc, he's used as comedy relief and Young nails those role rather well.

Ayers matches the original intent of Japanese Frieza, and can do comedic moments too.

Attached: Miss me with that.png (406x399, 106K)

>tfs
as if I needed more proof you are retarded

>bang two groupie twins in their early 20s, no matter how old you are

Are you retarded user? You never bang groupies. This is Post 9/11 America where helicopter parents are overprotective of their children.

Same as you but
>decide since it's Dragon Ball this is the first fighting game i'm going to get good at
>have to learn from the very basics since i never played fightans seriously
>buy a stick
>learn to jump cancel
>learn qc motions
>learn to extend with assists
>realise fighting games are actually turn based games
>learn to block
>learn when it's my turn to push buttons
>decide to really get all the juice i can out of my team
>takes me a week per character to properly learn sparking combos
>even manage to learn 2 ToDs
>hit Living Legend rank last week
I know there are plenty more ranks but damn that felt good.

Attached: when_the_monkeys_die.gif (498x298, 466K)

i wouldn't call nozawa soulless its just unfortunate that japanese are autistic when it comes to voice work and don't swap out women voices for men voices after a character has grown up. you only get men voicing characters if the character was initially introduced as a grown man (like with vegeta)

Okau retard

What case do I need to sell? I’m just gonna wait for the legal system to btfo you. The writing is on the wall for anyone paying attention. Why would I waste my time arguing with someone not paying attention and blatantly making shit up cause they want Vic to fail?

Also,
>Rikeita
>eCeleb
Lol. Dude’s an actual lawyer, and only reason he’s covering this in so much depth is cause that’s the promise he made to all the people donating to Vic’s case. Once again though, nice try. It’s more than evident you’re a KickVic loser now.

Ehhh you sound like you're referring to the filler with him in "HFIL" like during the Buu fight or in GT. Frieza's comeback in Super and the movies came with character development that made him more of a rival, but he's not a complete jobber just there for comedy. Ayres does that really well and shows his more level headed side, I doubt Young could bring anywhere near the energy and dynamic range he and Nakao do.

Adults are adults. There is nothing legally or morally wrong with wanting a threesome with two hot 21 yos.

Oh ho ho ho, Bejita-sama, you must admit it! You've always been attracted to Freeza.

Attached: 0443.jpg (1280x627, 192K)

>he's not a complete jobber just there for comedy.
You super tards, who fail to understand the irony of the "Ruler of the Universe" becoming a fucking joke as the ultimate retribution for being irredeemable scum, are fucking hopeless.

Attached: 1565296078463.png (1893x1001, 1.42M)

Never. Frieza can't be this cute.

Attached: 5.png (886x453, 258K)

Sounds like an e-celeb to me. He may also be a con artist. The story I posted is real and not made up. I want Vicky to win, Bulma ate his fucking sandwich! She will pay! She will burn!

Isn't freiza asexual

You sound like a retard to me, so I guess we all win in the end...

>tolerating the American dub after they butchered gokus reason for letting vegeta live
Inb4 muh kai

i am ayysexual for freezer

>Everyone likes Dragon Ball subbed

People like Grandma Goku's horrid Japanese voice?

You hearin' this faggot, Cellpimi? He says we're not cute! Maybe we should rough him up a bit!

Attached: Freezpuko and Cellpimi.jpg (744x1052, 203K)

What, do you just want to rehash to same shit 20 years later when Goku and Vegeta are completely different characters now? The only time he is shown as a complete joke is in the Broly movie, probably because the focus was actually on fucking Broly. And alright I'll give you the fight with Toppo too where he gets btfo after taunting him into going godmode. But all of F and the vast majority of ToP he's a power player.

Attached: 1559219003722.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

Soo, what did do I watch?

Yes, and the TRUE definition of asexual considering he’s an alien and we don’t know how his species reproduce themselves, but none of them seem to have genitals. Piccolo is asexual as well, as are all namekians.

A major goal of the depo was to prove that the lawsuit is a SLAPP. If he doesn't know basic facts about his own case that suggests he didn't put a lot of thought into this.

>there’s evidence too
Prove it.
>inb4"no u"
I'm on the defendants' side here, and the onus is on the plaintiff to prove there's a case before it has to be rebutted.

>Correction, he admitted to TOUCHING Marchi’s hair to comment on it.
Dude, even Rekieta thinks admitting this much was a massive fuck up on Vic's part. This is not the hill you want to die on.

>Monica claimed to have witness during her story
>The witness later posts a tweet saying that it didn't happen and if it did, he would of remembered.
How are people still believing her bullshit?

>ToP
I don't watch trash, retard.

Oh I'm talking to a fucking idiot. Kill yourself.

>if it did, he would of remembered.
Speculative nonsense that won't fly in court. "I don't remember" neither helps nor hurts her case.

I stand by what I said

Attached: 5min.jpg (640x358, 76K)

Dragon ball with the Japanese language sounds so fucking gay lol
Like fuck outa here Goku you sound like a lil bitch.

Head=sub
Tails=dub

>If he doesn't know basic facts about his own case that suggests he didn't put a lot of thought into this.
He knows the basic facts of his own case. How he pays his lawyer isn’t a basic fact about his case.

>prove it
Feel free to sift through 8 hours of deposition yourself.
This argument here isn’t worth it. I’ll just wait for the court itself to btfo you retards, only for you to move the goalpost, YET AGAIN.

>I’m on the defendants side here
Clearly you are, and that’s why you’re not paying attention. I’ll see you in a few weeks when the motion to dismiss is overruled and the case goes forward. I wonder where your narrative will shift to then.

>massive fuck up
No he does not. Show me the exact timestamp and video where he says “oh no, Vic shouldn’t have said that, it’s a massive fuck up.” The closest ae get is him saying he could have worded it differently, but that it ultimately makes no difference. You want Vic to lose so badly, it shows.

It certainly hurts her case, as she claims he’s a witness who can testify for her, and he’s saying it never happened.

Are you retarded?

>Frieza's old dub voice wasn't ba-
youtube.com/watch?v=zaLoTA6yICc

Kek

>and he’s saying it never happened.
No, he said he doesn't remember it happening. Legally, that basically the same thing as saying nothing at all. It's a he-said-she-said situation, and in that case the defendant wins.

How does bad script affect the voice acting?

I need advice I am pretty new to FighterZ who pairs well with krillin or should I just drop him

>all these faggot weebs
God, I can't wait for Donald Trump to lock you fags up in concentration camps.

Linda young is best frieza, cope.

so is a team of krillin 18 and yamcha good?

Mexican dub will forever be the ultimate way to experience DB
You can't beat it

Ossu! Ora Goku! These bad guys on this video game website don't like my voice! What?! What do they mean it doesn't fit my character and appearance? Huh?! This gay American fella sounds nothing like me!

Next time on Dragon Ball Super:

4channel BTFO! Anonymous learns why the sub is superior!

Don't miss it!

Attached: super saiyan goddamn.png (1240x1753, 2.64M)

he’s the only witness to verify her accusations, are you daft
>the defendant wins
That’s not how it works you moron. Vic is suing Monica over accusations that have harmed his reputation. She’s defending by saying they are true, but can’t provide evidence to corroborate her case, thereby nuking her only line of defense.

>the defendant win, and gets two wrongly accuse someone without evidence cause they’re tge ones gettibg sued
Fucking idiot. So this is the intellect of your average KickVic retard.

we can't ever go a thread without a spic talking about his irrelevant soap opera dub

r8 my teams Yea Forums

Main:
>Bardock
>Piccolo
>Broly

Secondary:
Adult Gohan
Cell
Jiren

I have all the Broly movies ready to watch when Vic wins. Is going to be glorious seeing cgl on fire. Bunch of dumb whores.

5/6

Twitter is gonna have a meltdown and it’s gonna be great. Monica tried to use her depo to bully Vic into talking about personal matters that made him look bad publicly that weren’t relevant to the case. This case is a public one, and they know it.

I guarantee you once they lose all the SJWs are gonna try and spin it into, “he’s still guilty even though he won” or some shit. At least hopefully this will put fear in the mouths of idiots trying to wrongfully witchhunt people on the internet. I hope Vic goes for a round 2 and takes down Marzgurl, ANN, and Rooster Teeth too. Scorched earth motherfucker. Let them learn their lesson.

i'll never get used to anything but his old lady voice. its so much better than the "foppish royalty" sound imo

I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION

Attached: 187752595-preview-480x272.jpg (480x272, 22K)

what you miss as a result of culture distance is that he's still 'foppish royalty even in japanese.

based if you actually found some synergy and assist extensions

Any team with Bardock is pure cancer. Doubly so if he does Piccolo Hellzone loops to boot.

>beerus main since day 1
i dont know how i managed to never give him up, but im not dropping him anytime soon

Attached: destroyer kitty.jpg (610x343, 40K)

Team 1 yes, team 2 not really it's just some of my other fav characters who look aesthetically cool on a team together.

Duh. Not that user but having a horror villain in your kung fu comic is cool.

It didn't work out so well with the catholic school maga hat white teen smiling at the alcoholic injun. His case was dismissed with prejudice meanining there is no chance of filing it under a different court jurisdiction. All it takes is one faggot judge to abuse his position on the bench.

>Every low to mid tier character who got """buffed""" in the patch had most of their key tools taken away.

Krillin, Fat Buu, Frieza, Base Vegeta were unjustly nerfed. Meanwhile Bardock remains in the game, Kid Buu gets nerfed 8 times but gets better mixups because of it. How can DBFZ have the best top 8 at evo but the state of the game is so stagnant. Only good thing about the patch was the nerf to blue health, the character balancing did nothing to shake up the meta. I can't believe I miss the Gotenks and 16 meta.

Attached: 1546844203475.png (571x324, 247K)

I actually really like Freiza's voice from Kai onward.

Attached: 1547062805097.jpg (576x384, 9K)

Because it's the best of any release of any language.

Why is Frieza the only character with an install in this entire game based on a series where transformations are the heavy focus of the whole franchise for every character?

Attached: 1504806703842.gif (415x311, 2.22M)

Because you can't sell Gold Frieza DLC but you can totally sell base Goku DLC.

>dubfag
>Frieza
Jesus Christ

A person doesn't get a completely new voice when they get older, their voice just gets deeper.
Nozawa's Goku just got a slightly more deep voice come the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai.

seething, cope, nigger, etc
can't even be bothered with anything more than that

Not for long.

Attached: broly transforms.webm (480x268, 2.39M)

This is a great image