You don't call it VC... do you user?

You don't call it VC... do you user?

Attached: The_Deadmines_loading_screen.jpg (800x600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/news=294352/wow-classic-realm-names-and-types
wow.gamepedia.com/Americas_region_realm_list_by_datacenter_(classic)
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/we-are-blacklisting-streamers-the-ppl-unite-herod/248769
curseforge.com/wow/addons/classiclfg
avoidstreamers.com/
old.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/coh7z6/thalnos_might_be_the_unofficial_brazilian_realm/
youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg
youtube.com/watch?v=bz6P0S-J45M
youtube.com/watch?v=hHVbkxeSJg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>veadcines
I don't get it

DM is Dire Maul

>playing alliance
Holy shit, I didn't think they actually existed. The legendary SUPER TARDS.

>implying I ever run it

It's called "DM" because if you see somebody advertising for a "DM" group, and you shift click their name and they're level 19. They're probably not talking about Dire Maul. Not to mention Dire Maul is normally appended with the wing that is being run.

I played in vanilla, you better believe I called it DM. Who in the hell ran Dire Maul as Alliance in Vanilla? Most groups fell apart half way through Kalimdor

i thought it was called WoW

gtfo noob

ok sorry, bye

>advertise in lfg DM (deadlines)
>some guy whispers invite
>it's a level 56
>"Oh I thought you meant Dire Maul. oh well, I'll run you guys anyways"

was there ever a better feel?

Attached: 1557016954231.png (455x455, 293K)

I do. When I started playing WoW shortly after it first launched and I got to Westfall everybody was referring to it as VC. I never even heard of people referring to The Deadmines as DM until years later when people were shitposting about it on Yea Forums. I don't know if maybe there were some DM servers out there, but all my friends and I learned of it as VC.

that's DRM retard
>what are syllables

>Who in the hell ran Dire Maul as Alliance in Vanilla
this. I didn't run dire maul until mists I think.

This is right. DM:E DM:W DM:N and VC. but if youre too retarded to shift click a name and see a lvl 16 asking for more for DM and piece it together life is not for you

I always assumed it was DM for alliance and VC for horde players. Everyone knew what the fuck I was talking about in both cases.

>no exp
>miss rolls
wow can I have my 30 minutes back?

I played Alliance and I only ever heard it called VC. I imagine most people would understand what you mean if you called it DM, though.

Dire Maul didn't exist at first you subhuman newfag

Plenty of the legendary incel neckbeard horde players tho

I was there on launch day Mannoroth PvP EST and it was always referred to as VC in Westfall general.

alliances is for chads
horde is for 2edgy4u fat guys that listen to metal

UNDEAD
MALE
PRIEST

Syllables definitely aren't acronyms, and they sure aren't abbreviations.
>Die R Maul
Did you have the mind of a toddler when you played this game?

It was called VC cuz it was a holdover on how people called stuff on EQ no one ever used the dungeon name for groups it’s was always a boss’s name. people started using that in wow but got abandoned later on everyone stopped using names like mutanus for WC however dire maul came out later and it stuck around

People usually just spell it out "Deadmines"

vanillafag here
it was often called VC in 2005

bros im so excited

Attached: 1489910242630.jpg (650x456, 114K)

>Who in the hell ran Dire Maul as Alliance in Vanilla?
People that wanted the best pre-raid gear? Tribute runs were the best.

is it really so hard to just not abbreviate it

deadmines isn't exactly long

>naming it after van cleef when the real final boss is cookie

I call it Deadmines

>jannies deleting WoW Classic threads
Oh thank god we almost talked about video games

dmau was the shorthand I had on my server then
dmauE
dmauN
dmauW
I think?

awh dueeeeeeede i luv deadmau5

jesus what the fuck server did you play on? it was either dm trib run or dm farm

who /whiteman/ here?

Attached: Whitemane.jpg (795x595, 81K)

UNDEAD
MALE
SHADOW
PRIEST

Attached: 1519645960974.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

the REAL debate is how you properly term a BRD run, or is it still going to be "as much as we can do before everybody gets separated and gives up"?

I met my friend gerald back in vc. He was a good man, a nam soldier. Gerald (who met his wife in vc) was just a young man with everything going for him. And then one day in the middle of a vc attempt he
was drafted. Gerald's wife (who met gerald in vc) was devastated. Little did she know gerald would never return home to clear vc.

>gets quest done
Don't give a gay tortoise a boner, user.

Attached: 1561410190767.png (558x511, 522K)

Give me a quick rundown on all the server information we have
>Where they're located
>Who else is rolling them
>Where are the streamers going
ect. please i need to make a decision soon. Which one will be the most fun? All the information out there is a clusterfuck and i have no idea what's going on.

DM Is Deadmines
DrM is Dire Maul

If you think DM is Dire Maul, then you never played Vanilla since DM was added late into the game. The only reason people call Dire Maul DM is because people that originally played the game no longer exist. We moved on. The only people who play now are zoomzooms following their favorite streamer or private server fags who never played vanilla.

You are all stupid pieces of shit, but I do hope you have fun though.

Attached: 1547145391668.jpg (1012x759, 115K)

jannies confirmed bfa-bitches

Attached: 1514960026210.jpg (500x461, 25K)

t.private server
it was VC in Vanilla,larping zoomzoom

wowhead.com/news=294352/wow-classic-realm-names-and-types

>>Where they're located
wow.gamepedia.com/Americas_region_realm_list_by_datacenter_(classic)
>>Who else is rolling them
reddit on herod, Yea Forums on grob and whitemane
>>Where are the streamers going
faerlina

All wow threads got nuked. So again, where my Chad Grob bros at?

Attached: 1565633021728.png (2518x1170, 202K)

Shouldn't you just ask everyone in the group what bosses they want?

>whitemane will be the realm where most schizos and trannies will hop in
thanks for calling it beforehand

rp is cringe

Based and redpilled

>When you take advantage of the laggy server and gain advantages over other for yourself

Attached: 666666666666666.jpg (1920x1080, 703K)

Oh, I remember the days. Drinking Mountain Dew live wire with my friend Gerald (who met his wife back in vc) sitting back and just enjoying the view of the old cave, we might've cleared it... But as you know already, Gerald didn't make it back from Nam after the draft. He was a good man (even met his wife in vc).

DME
DMW
DMN
DMT

Attached: 400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Found the virgin Herod Redditor

>Herod is going to be Reddit
>Faerlina is going to be Streamers
Guess EC is just fucked

grobbulus too

reported

to make 2 warriors and 2 warlocks

at the time period we had a lot of warlocks needing to do their mount quest

>Grob
>Trannies
Pick one Redditor

>rp server
>trannies/faggots erping
pick two

ON MY SERVER THERE IS PROBLEM

Attached: 1561241431141.jpg (480x360, 14K)

This is the Horde calling you an incel.

Attached: ++54.png (479x620, 523K)

Seething discord tranny trying to get us to not play on based Grob. Go dialate on Herod/Faerlina like the rest of your kind.

AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT

Attached: 1565216287033.jpg (480x359, 17K)

Imagine thinking you actually have to RP on RP servers

Fucking wrong. Also people never called it DM. People who ran Dire Maul would always call it by the sections and wing names.

Oh vc, now those are real memories. How I miss Gerald (who met his wife in vc). One day you're relaxing and having a lan party with your friend Gerald (who met his wife in vc) and the next he's being sent off to defend our nation from threats across the globe! Gerald's wife (who met Gerald in vc) had a hard time seeing him go off. A part of her knew that Gerald (who she met in vc) was never coming home and that we'd never get to see the run completed without him. Gerald was a good man, a true gamer back when games were good.

He's just some redditor trying to get us to no play on the most based server on Classic.

EC has Reddit, Streamers or BRs.
Herod is the lesser of 3 evils. But the server is so populated you're guaranteed all types of players so you should be able to find a good group.

if you're east coast your only option to avoid lilzoom and huehues is herod
if you're west coast you have whitemane and fairbanks to pick between

I'm about to lose control.

Attached: Dante.jpg (300x309, 22K)

back in my day we called it deadmines

Nobody in 2005 had a name with yuro letters

No chance. All my HS buddies and friends plan on playing on Grob and zero of us RP. We're picking it for other reasons.

>want to roll on Faerlina to avoid everyone and just play
>soda fucking ruins it by making it the defacto streamer server
>herod is the le ribbit server and thalanos is the HUEHUE server
I JUST WANTED AN EASTERN TIME SERVER TO HAVE A COMFY TIME PLAYING ON, IT ISN'T FAIR.

Attached: 1528563306207.jpg (540x423, 40K)

Attached: 146344331521.png (720x300, 212K)

So its either reddit server or stream cuck server? Yeah think gonna stick to based Grob for this one.

yep

Now Gerald widow (they met in vc) is doing alright, she's happy she gets another go at vc... To remember the days when her and Gerald (they met in vc) would stay up late trying the latest mountain dew flavors back when they could afford the calories (haha). I'm really hoping she gets to relive those memories with her old husband Gerald (who met her in vc). I'll be there for her... for Gerald.

Grob at best could be like how Emerald dream used to be. Is why I think will be the most logical choice on the world pvp scene that wont crash the server because of stream cucks

Not wrong at all. I played on Sentinels and we called it VC. At least I remember saying in trade: LFG for VC, need heals and DPS

Look upon my work ye mighty and despair.

Attached: 1565656587297.jpg (1170x676, 72K)

is his forehead so fucking big or its half his head without hair

Wrong.
DM is deadmines.
DMN, DME, DMW is dire maul.

That's what I am hoping.

Thalnos still there bud

reddit is all over every server you dumb cunt
I'd wager literally every single classic player frequents reddit or Yea Forums, and given the choice I'd rather avoid "seethe cope cuck cringe dilate based lmao"

Who missed out on names?

Literally only asmon and hes been SEETHING for hours.

I played on Scarlet Crusade circa late 05-07 and it was DM.

grob is pacific

I'm not playing with brazilians.

It might start slow, but will be a pretty good server as time goes on.

>7
whou fuck would want to play with muh irony within irony v faggots

I think you brain is filled too much with Yea Forums shit and memes so you can't think outside subculture/fanbase war. Your Grob is filled with reddit and stream cucks too. This is reddit game.

Attached: 1563046861804.jpg (556x702, 125K)

what the fuck did you just post?

Yeah, but considering I played on Lightshope/Nost for so long from a EST point of view. I see it as best option for me when it comes to play style.

>all those Horde streamers
What is it about Horde that attracts zoomers?

Who would willingly play on Faerlina now? This looks like literal hell.

Attached: 1495987310345s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Every single streamer had their names taken except for Trainwrecks. But apparently Esfand, Mcconnell, Asmongold, and Staysafe all had people show them their names and offer it to them for free.

Okay so we played on different servers at the same time. Did it ever occur to you that maybe it was different based on your server?

Now Gerald (who met his wife back in vc) was a stand up guy. He knew how to take one for the team. When we got to the VC fight for the first time after months of trying... that's when it happened. Gerald knew that'd be his last vc run with his wife (who he met in vc) he knew he'd never be able to get the run completed because he was drafted right there... Gerald (who met his wife in vc) remembered mountain dew live wire... he got to stay up late on the weekends sipping that with his wife (who he met in vc) and that sip of live wire was his last taste of freedom.... He never came back. His wife (who met Gerald in vc) knew it too deep down. but she remained hopeful that her and Gerald would be reunited again to finally kill vc himself... but Gerald (who met his wife in vc) would never come back....

It's meme that came after engine change in TBC or WotLK back in the time when WoW actually had 11 mil players.

First samefag, second Grob is most /our/ server of a bunch. Fuck off back to Herod/Faerlina you go now.

yes, which is why I pointed that very fact out, I guess. that seems like the logical interpretation.

Attached: Capture.jpg (677x99, 11K)

I'm guessing faerlina is the containment server?

Its so they kill Asmongold. Which even playing on that server is söy enough as it is.

You can't be saved

Nice editing there bud. Learn that from first grade editing?

Now you may this Gerald's wife (who met Gerald back in vc) would never recover from what happened to Gerald (who she met in vc) back in nam but I tell ya.... she made it work.... and now she gets a chance to remember the good times she had with her husband (who she met in vc) thanks to wow classic....

I called it fucking nothing because I've never played Alliance and this instance might as well not exist.

Diremaul took the DM moniker the moment it released.

Me
ima try gank and troll them the most i can till i get banned
if i fail then i move out to another hellish server trying to do the same
this is the most fun out this, why would i want to play on a chill out server when i could have done that years ago on privs?

Yes
Avoid Faerlina to dodge streamers, avoid Thalnos to dodge huehuehues and you're fucking golden wherever else you go

Attached: 1471038753969.jpg (1200x900, 352K)

>Its so they kill Asmongold
unless I missed an update to the beta phasing is still confirmed. Nobody will ever run into anyone else outside of a city.

Yes, Herodchads told streamers to fuck off and BRs already claimed Thanos so streamers had no other choice but to pick up the scraps.

I've been saved, it is you who is beyond saving you degenerate redditor.

I honestly feel like rolling on it because Herod is being flooded by reddit and elitists and thalanos is the spanish server. It is seriously looking like the lesser of two evils here.

>Herod
>Chad
Pick one

>Implying I'm not going to be the world first Horde clear of DM and Stockades.

Um Herod doods?

>Guild decided we were rolling on Fairbanks Horde
On a scale from 1-10 how fucked am I?

>Herod
Is this where the söy will be migrating?

based retard

>not rollin lv 19 rogue to gank ashenvale on thalnos cuz fuck mexicans

At least you're guaranteed server 1sts.

It already has. There's a reason why Grob pop not as retardedly high as it

VanCleef, user

Attached: 1560281928617.png (512x512, 324K)

This distinction is how you tell who has never played vanilla.

>Herod completely filled to the brim
>Thalnos claimed by BR, Whitemane probably filled with /pol/
>Fairbanks is the only choice for a PVP server that isn't fucked
what the shit happened in the hour that this stuff went live

Attached: 1400849010717.gif (245x245, 900K)

That's the last I saw old gerald.... that's the last anyone saw him

>Whitemane probably filled with /pol/
Based

>No Streamers listed on here
>Is pvp with a prefectly balanced faction ratio
>All reddit/discorders gone to Streamer listed servers like Faerlina/Herod
>All Latinos gone to Thalnos
Yeah think grob is /our/ server bros.

At least it's not EU servers, imagine having to deal with multiple different languages on each server

>be EC
>get 3 pvp servers
>2 get fucked immediately by insufferable groups
>literally forced to join Herod

get the fuck back in here I'm not done yet

>Whitemane probably filled with /pol/
What makes you think that? because the same 2 faggots keep saying it?
Whitemane making the bigbrain moves to keep cancer out I see

EU is going to be vietkong vs benjing massacre

Faerlina is the Tichondrius of Classic. You laugh at streamers but it will be the place where all "serious" pvpers reroll due to battleground premades and viewership.

>Tfw east coast bull
>Have absolute SHIT options
What's the least abhorrent realm for east coast?

Attached: 1849403.jpg (521x513, 21K)

Same reason proudmoore is the unofficial gay server.
The word is in the name.

>serious pvp
>vanilla
Please fuck off. Gerald (who met his wife in vc) wouldn't appreciate seeing you ruin such a pure experience.

Faerlina will be fine after 3 weeks when the majority of streamers move on.

Herod

discorders will be on whitemane or rp servers

Faerlina is more like Illidan than anything. Herod would be Tichondrius, Whitemane be Sargeras/Area 52, Thalnos is BR, and Grob at best will be Emerald dream 2.0

wasn't pvp crazy unbalanced back then?

faerilna won't be fine with asmongold and soda

Pagle, my man. Come to Pagle.

Attached: featured-natpagle.jpg (780x250, 102K)

Herod is literally our only pick, that's why it's high pop already
Be thankful we have that, I was sure we were going to be stuck with streamers or huehues

Herod unless you're a PvE carebear

When I played in a pserver they had names for those.

WhiteMan e

Deadmines came out year before retard zoomer

>RP sever and non RPPVP server.
Yeah I think Grob is def /our/ server guys

>vanilla shamans
outrageously so

The damage is already done.

Tfw cant decide between herod, grobbulus, or whitemane

This is how everybody knows you didn't play near release.

Horde has always been the faction for neckbeards, degenerates, furries and trannies.

>This entire thread shilling Herod and Faerlina.
Yeah you all need to go back

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 200K)

The variety streamers will move on, but the real problems won't. There will be no reason for them to stream retail for quite some time

>check blizzard friends list
>friends haven't been online for 6-13 years

Attached: 1514247220185.jpg (850x850, 181K)

>t. furry

>Herod=reddit
>Whitemane=Discord
>Grob= Emerald Dream world pvp shenanigans
Hard pick

>no grobchads in this thread
where did we all go so wrong bros

We told you in the last thread that those names are fucking TERRIBLE you weird European faggot. Fuck off.

>implying nu-vanilla isn't going to get the hyper balance treatment from blizz

no way in hell they won't fuck with it in some way

>Alliancehas always been the faction for neckbeards, degenerates, furries and trannies.
Fixed that for you söy

>classic name reservation is the first time WoW has had login queues since the release of WoD
yep, I'm thinking we're goin' home, bros

Attached: classic hug.png (249x207, 42K)

Yea, that kind of bullshit don't fly. There's been news articles about Goldshire, that's how degenerate Alliance players are.

>implying they even put enough people on the classic wow project

>have nothing bad to say about herod because it's literally perfect
>i-its reddit!!
lmao

people didn't really know much about vancleef back then, deadmines lfg was pretty common tho as many didn't know his name

In est, but probably going to play on Whitemane and Grobb anyways. Doubt the timezone difference's going to affect me, since I'm never on in the morning.

Horde had the only furry race back then retard

Because

Vanilla PvP is team based battlegrounds with objectives. Each class had strengths and weaknesses that covered for each other.

I played ED back in the day but i don't want to be stuck with a bunch of boomers who larp. Give me crazy massive pvp battles and queues

why does retail take up so many resources on my system?

have it set on mostly low settings at a middle of the road resolution, with shadows down and it still makes my gpu fan wind up, even when capping the fps at 60, turning shadows and particles down, lowering AA, etc

There are queues at every expansion launch. They're just not as bad as WoD, because shit isn't straight up broken like it was then. They also don't last too long

No, what do the vietcong have to do with the defias?

that's herod

Gold
Shire

Based Herod
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/we-are-blacklisting-streamers-the-ppl-unite-herod/248769

Throw VC down the well

There's a reason why barrens chat was legendary, furries is self explanatory with cow people and trannies is more of an alliance thing with nelfs, till TBC at least when they all jumped ship to make belfs.

reddit is too disorganized to be a threat, ideal situation as long as you don't join a "reddit" guild

Attached: 1514412234294.png (600x900, 616K)

Funnily enough.... My old friend Gerald (who met his wife in vc).... was drafted in a vc run and never returned.....

Legion and BFA both had no queue at all, even right when the servers came up

2, not fucked at all, only reason you didn't get a 1 is because you'll roll horde.

fucking based herodchads

Attached: 1547991608570s.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

>human
>Night elf
>Dwarf
>Gnome
do you see a furry race? Didn't fucking think so

Attached: 1561580189178.png (410x464, 74K)

herodcucks must realize streamers are going to overflow onto their server. more degenerates are going rp than rppvp too so bloodsail is fucked as well

Yeah i figured

I liked ED but i love crazy high pop pvp servers more

I'll never understand why people still cling to this game

It's like someone who's been sober for 5 year accepting crack because 'it's really good crack,'

Best-case scenario, people realize it's the same shitty crack and cut their losses
Worst case scenario, people get addicted all over again, including but not limited to, missing work and neglecting their social lives and career until Blizzard finds out some way to ruin it all over again.

Like, I think that's what gets me the most--people still buying into Blizzard despite their history the past 10 years.

Attached: 1274147695665.jpg (166x209, 6K)

Stop bullying herod and east coast bros we did nothing wrong to deserve this, this is just our fate.

Attached: download (25).jpg (284x177, 7K)

god bless

Yes they did. Even my dead-ass server had a queue around BfA's launch. Not a long one, but a queue nonetheless

if its shitty crack we have 30 days to realize it for a loss of only 15 bucks, not bad in my opinion.

it's literally one RP playing sperg, ignore him
Herod is literal perfection, let him think he's playing without reddit

Yea, all the night elf druids doing the most disgusting things imaginable in the depths of the tram and the corners of Goldshire inn.

Us horde players were spamming Chuck Norris jokes in the barrens and making fun of alliance cucks trying to cross our sovereign land to get to Wailing Caverns.

Not at all. All servers will be crammed to bursting and you avoided the AIDS that is Faerlina

Attached: ck7u6f3opnf31.jpg (840x860, 332K)

Herod is literally the only choice for EC PvP.

based fairbanks chad

>he doesn't want horde aids

Alliance had the most gurl races thus tranny pick Also dwarves are some extent furries too since they decent from troggs..

>metal is bad
only if your a nucore doom blazer or stupid shit, listening to SCANDINAVIAN POWER METAL and POWERLEVELING LIKE A FUCK is most fun

Attached: 1555771236996.jpg (727x1015, 118K)

>want to play wow again
>retail is so dead and barren its not even funny

Yeah the spell effects and quality of life improvements are great but It just feels so artificial and designed in a way to where the game essentially plays itself
Extremely noticeable while leveling, nobody is playing that shit man

>Druids don't exist
Selective thinking there bud.

>sex
>disgusting

Attached: 1512426935611.png (637x893, 502K)

At the end of vanilla, sure.
They weren't in at launch and I'm pretty sure they won't be there at the launch of classic.

It's not Thalnos or Faerlina, you're good

>spent the whole damn afternoon hanging out
>game is absolutely unplayable until two days after launch
It was the only fun part about WoD

Attached: 00000.gif (220x216, 39K)

Herod is reddit server. Just admit it since you too are a redditor posing as a user.

>yfw no flying mounts

Attached: 1514331327939.jpg (269x287, 58K)

>trannyposter
doubting

>Leveling alt, see a few other people
>Every single person is on a different server from one another
Shit's so depressing to see. They need to suck it up and combine everything into like 3-5 megaservers and be done with it

>check out this rapper called xxboxtentacoon
>god, i'm so tough unlike those METALHEADS

forgot my image

Attached: TEkqROV.jpg (1280x960, 580K)

>"... What was that? I think I hear inferior server faggots bickering. Better not scare the fish."

Attached: 634861902239446803.png (634x493, 566K)

water is reddit drink. Just admit it since you too are a redditor drinking liquids.

Attached: 1563161615317.jpg (255x290, 35K)

I want the truest Horde experience, which server should I roll on?

We only got one option but it will be fine as long as the server doesn't get overpopulated to the point of being unplayable. It will probably happen during release, but it will be fine a month later.

They probably just wanted to get away from the kind of guy who envisions himself as a cute and smol anime girl

>inb4 blizz breaks it like the last one

W-what is she asking for?

Dwarves are just omega Troggs so basiclly half furry, and then theres the gurls of all the races being tranny bait.

that killer 11k queue for Herod and that's after it kept disconnecting me for 20 min

Attached: 1553362983144.gif (227x203, 32K)

>my retail server for vanilla tbc and wrath all called it VC
>every shitty private server I've played on since quitting in 2012 call it DM

Attached: 1516288559580.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

cute?! You take that back now!

Attached: 1512428983412.jpg (1280x905, 142K)

No one called the dungeon VC, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a LARPer who never played vanilla.

Shut the fuck up

At least I know that majority of Yea Forums never played vanilla.
>vanilla
>everyone playing together and speak different languages on both EU and US
>pure MMO experience
>nu-classic
>OH NO NO NO I DON'T WANT OT PLAY WITH HUE HUE/REDDIT/CYBERGOTHS/EMO

Attached: 1565649544869.png (1362x768, 1.15M)

probably grobbulus

horde implants that joined alliance called it that I think. Due to otherwise calling it DM which in their minds was dire maul

>horde don't have druids
you didn't even play classic, fucking zoom zoom

Good servers
>fairbanks
>whitemane
Mega reddit servers
>herod
>faerlina
Brazilian server
>thalnos

Attached: 543.jpg (780x437, 38K)

Well, you kinda do in a way. If your name isn't RP, you're forced to change it even though you never interact with those faggots in the first place

t. private server retard
literally everyone on my server (archimonde-US) called it VC

Didn't know water is comparable to söy now. Thanks for ruining that too redditor. Glad your kind will be fucking off to Herod and Faerlina while you enjoy wage cucking the streamer more than actually playing the game.

>mfw mage portals

Attached: [Dogmeat found something.].jpg (720x960, 89K)

everyone has always complained about the BRs

>Mega reddit servers
all of them

imagine having 25 pages describing your reoleplaying history in WoW

Attached: 1514411696468.png (800x485, 531K)

ash?i

No, they didn't. It's private servers LARPers like you who are perpetuating the myth in the first place.

Good servers
>fairbanks
>grobbulus
Mega reddit servers
>herod
>faerlina
Brazilian server
>thalnos
Discord server
>whitemane
fixed that for you

vanilla here, I called it DM.

I'd play with cybergoths

Attached: cybergoth.jpg (500x375, 31K)

What servers are totally immune from BR or spanish speaking overflow? I would rathwr play with gay role players, furries, or streamers, compared to playing with BRs or having to read spanish

GRUG TRIBE GOOD
OTHER TRIBE BAD

>FOR THE HOOOOORRRDE

Attached: 1563430795346.png (556x514, 41K)

Oceanic

Attached: 1550205199984.png (644x800, 85K)

>1900 ms delay

At least it’s not the autism of Korean games where people still use acronyms from them playing the Korean launch

>What servers are totally immune from BR or spanish speaking overflow?
None.

yes they did wrathnigger

well I mean, thats exactly why BRs won't be playing there either

Spanish server is Faerlina, Brazil/South America server is Thalnos
Just avoid those two and your server choice is fine

Where do you think /ourguy/ is gonna play?

Attached: pablo.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Do you think there really will be enough BRs to ruin thalnos? I wont risk it by rolling there from release but BRs generally stick to ruining f2p games.

>seething alliancelet upset he's only known for Goldshire degeneracy

FF14

Faerlina has several major streamers on it. I doubt it will be espanol for long

>he doesn't know about the BR menace in WoW
How lucky you are.

Faerlina is straemer server

You guys think Nu-Blizzard will ban warlocks for summoning Doomguards on the degenerate shithole that is Goldshire?

It's also the streamer server yes, but it does have the overwhelming majority of spanish speakers as well

Does that delay still exist even to these days?

What do we do for 2 weeks until the game releases. I feel so empty inside.

Attached: 1559526404757.jpg (749x694, 96K)

It's both, there is a spanish group on faerlina

Attached: Capture.jpg (844x215, 41K)

>2 fucking weeks
i'm so bored bros

Doubt. Unless they fixed all bugs.

>Try and join Herod
>Literally every single name is taken
Welp better hope they release a ton of unused names

It's about ~200 to the west coast US servers and ~250-300 to east coast US.
It's what Aus/NZ players had to put up with for like 10 years before Oceania got their own servers, but I agree its not really worth playing on just to avoid BRs.

Based servers
>whitemane
>fairbanks
>grobbulus
Cancer reddit/streamer servers
>herod
>faerlina
Brazilian server
>thalnos

where do you find these stats?

Avoid herod, it's a reddit realm.

>Based servers
>whitemane
>fairbanks
>grobbulus
Literal dead servers

it's the only server actually worth playing on

same, I just beat Underrail and I don't want to start anything else

>west coast fags asshurt because Herodchads were the only server community to tell streamers to fuck off

Rate my gnome

Attached: 20190812_203625.png (172x84, 13K)

Releasing a doomguard isn't a bug since its a mindcontrol add basically that you lose control of after a half an hour. Since you only get it around the late 50s, it's going to kill basically everyone that isnt level 60 (guards included)

Its probably a reddit poll or something which means it doesnt accurately portray how many brs and mexicans there will be (easily x10 or x15 the number polled there).

why would you want to join the mainstream normies and redditor populations?

>Mankrik will be the only pve server alive after 2 months just because of the meme name

Attached: catgirldancing.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

They're going to be dead servers though

Pro-tip: if you see anyone call a server "based", it’s safe to avoid that server. If they also call any server "cringe", "onions" or "reddit" you can consider it a good pick.

that's why it's based for contrarian retards

it's fucking RP weirdos, ignore them

>Falls for the reddit servers
Yikes
Yeah that's some reddit tier bullshit lie right there buddy. Also not gonna stop them from making it their backup server.

Pagle has more players. Mankrik will be horde PVE while Pagle is Ally PVE. Both will live because normies hate PVP

>anything not over 100k players is dead
vanilla realms were meant to be only 1500 horde, 1500 alliance by design

cope, Calitranny

It should be obvious to steer clear of Yea Forums approved servers
Playing with people on this board has always been a fucking mistake

Pro-tip this guy is a npc trying to shill his npc/reddit servers

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

UNDEAD
FEMALE
HOLY
PRIEST

implying Yea Forums pop is any better

>Tranny calling someone Calitranny for not falling for their overhyped reddit server.
Oof

>we've gone from INV ASMON LAYER to REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
not sure why I came back to check on classic threads, I'll just talk to people actually playing the fucking game when it's out

Attached: 146333331521.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I'm literally rolling undead Warrior just to get healed by one of these.

>tfw I couldn't get Urist for my dwarf
Fuck I wasn't fast enough

Are WoW Tokens gonna be on the classic servers? It would be nice if I can pay for my sub buying them off the AH but I understand the shitstorm of complaints having them would cause.

I remember always calling it VC, but my server came out after Dire Maul was around for awhile so that may be why

pvechads ww@

Attached: q4jq147kz7pz.png (940x528, 523K)

VC was sometimes used by newbies to refer to making groups to kill Van Cleef for the quest. It was never ever used as the name for the dungeon. Use what little brainpower you have LARPer and try to think about this shit. Why and where would the term come from? Referring to DM as VC only came years later as an ironic joke which you LARPers took seriously

Fuck no. Never have, never will.

i just say deadmines. im na and i honestly can't remember if people said dm or vc

>not using one of the thousands upon thousands of urist variations that DF gives you
>not studying dwarven dialect from DF to find the word that accompanies urist the best and making it fit with your class/profession pick
you are smalltime

>n-n-no, you're a tranny!
you will never be a woman

OBJECTIVELY this. How it's always been.

this

So what's the plan if you're playing alone? Getting to 60 and pug dungeons for your pre raid bis and luck into a guild?

Which server is the official cuck/sissy server. This important to me and i take it very seriously.

Attached: 71PPlCicw0L._SX425_.jpg (425x285, 36K)

Guys I think I fucked up, I decided to play Paladin this time round but my heart wants to go back to Undead Warlock. What should I do?

Attached: warlock67.jpg (2000x2822, 793K)

>scared of pvp
>weeb
everything checks out
you're lucky you got trips

every server that has horde on it

that's a death knight

Oof. Imagine reserving names early and using faggot special characters.

Whitemane.

But you are a tranny, and a tranny whos shilling the fuck out of Herod/Faerlina at that. Real men true to their gender go to based servers. But do continued the seething replies as I continue to shoot down your reddit tier server advertisements.

follow your dick

fairbanks/whitemane

herod

God i got a boner imagining that beverage was my penis.

See

So it looks like Faerlina is the server to skip
avoidstreamers.com/

Whitemane

It's called VC because the only reason you go in there is for Van Cleef you posing zoomer scum.

Who /Grobbulus/ here?

correct
dodge faerlina for streamers, dodge thalnos for brazilians
if you're east coast herods the only clean server

And not a single one on Grob. Gonna be comfy stable world pvp Grob bros.

how do I find a trans friendly guild
pls and ty

Attached: D4DBLt0UIAAaTwS.jpg (945x1063, 121K)

*sigh*
Whitemane.

I mean if you still kite Kazzak that means you still can do other nasty things

Majority of redditors are rolling herod, also avoid it.

I /grob/

People know right that this classic patch was the patch that created infinite spawning guards in town right? beware if you like to gank near towns

*tickles you*
Thank you big boy

this

Whitemane.

So why is no other dungeon referred to by its last boss then, LARPer?

Attached: fuck you.jpg (405x628, 73K)

gROBGROBgroBGROBgROBBGROBgROBGRROBGROGGROBGROGGGROGGgrOGgrogggGROGgroggROggrogGROG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im in australia user

Attached: 85d80a2b4aa2002f.png (622x1280, 475K)

goldshire guards are level 30-40. Doomguard is level 60 with fuckton of health and hits like a truck to lower levels. Gonna be fun.

Grob was actually spammed by discord in threads so if you're underage join Grob. They have all epic memes cringe snap dilate t. cuck

Paladin is a healer class. If you don't fully intend on healing and already know you like it, ABORT ABORT ABORT.

just before bc you could get reamed by like 15 guards attacking

Seethe much Virgin Herod?

Guy only plays wow cus he makes millions a year doing it. Not sure he is "seething"

>The /pol/ brainlet server is now the sissy fag server of choice
What did they mean by this?

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE AUTIST WHO LITERALLY CAN'T SAY HI AND ASK FOR AN INVITE TO A GUILD WHILE LEVELING HIS CHARACTER

faerlina is 100% fucked

>this is how they think they look
would be more acceptable if they did tbqh

majority of redditors are playing classic, avoid it

I like healing, I played Paladin on pservers, but I'm so much better at warlock

>No source or images to back that claim up.
Fake and gay

MAKING HORDE GUILD ON HEROD
EVERYONE WELCOME BUT:

>NO TRANNIES
>NO /pol/
>NO DISCORD

LEAVE DRAMA AT THE DOOR AND ENJOY CLASSIC

archives

Why would I join a cesspool guild?

>uses the T-slur, but don't think they're /pol/
user...I have bad news...you're right wing

Attached: 3khrnri.jpg (610x357, 87K)

>Class with multiple play styles is only an X class
Unless you're in a guild of turbo autists who use lack of optimization as an excuse for why they're not progressing you can bring literally spec into raids without fear.

Its called no one fucking knows what server is what except the high pop ones. Which both are streamer/reddit cancer tier pop

>Lmao lets put cat ears on them
literally why?

The amount of incredibly relevant shadman comics that I don't have saved on my computer is staggering.

>gives the archives excuse
>No images or source link in first response.
Yeah found the redditor shilling his shit server again guys.

>hey kid, wanna go to darnassus?

Will this garbage have an armory website or are they too jewish to implement it?

UNDEAD
MALE
PRIEST

Why is it out of all the streamers on the list Staysafe pisses me off the most? Something about the guy just screams pure Reddit cuckoldry.

Attached: 58410549_693877504362829_1457411446588144174_n.jpg (1080x1076, 83K)

Where my THALNOS Chads at?

>archives
Yeah you need to go back to herod/faerlina (reddit)

WHAT NAMES DID YOU RESERVE SO I CAN BLACKLIST YOUR DUMB ASS???

>dungeon run going bad
>-actually- worst player in the group looks up someone they don't like on the armoury and blames them for having a few points out of place
sounds fun (not)

It's DM for Deadmines.

Dire Maul is 3 wings, so you always have to add (N)orth, (E)ast, or (W)east which leaves the original acronym for DM to remain as Deadmines.

>spoonfeed me
Well whatever, discord friend. Grob server is strongest pokemon.

right here my BRother
huehuehuehue

que?

Whitemane is for white people.

Attached: whitemane.jpg (600x900, 145K)

>Got 2/3 of my names on Herod
>Still can't find a good name for my PLD

Oh well, probably wasn't going to play that alt anyway.

Attached: 1482803588792.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>white
>People
Pick one

So you can backround check based pug chads and deny them the right to join because they don't meet your ridiculous standards? Fuck off go back to retail, monkey.

>PLD
stay in your containment MMO

nah

>Well whatever, discord friend. Grob server is strongest pokemon.
No evidence, no proof, no links, and best of all you just exposed yourself as a discorder falseflagging as a 4channer advertising your reddit servers. Dilate

you got 2 weeks user
also
>PLD
>weeb
everything checks out

HUNH

Attached: HUNH.jpg (453x634, 56K)

whats the proudmoore equivalent?

be nice they're already out of content

>tfw no streamers and no one to stop me from leveling

Attached: 1544564341909.jpg (400x558, 29K)

>playing with Alliance Redditors on Herod
Enjoy grouping with players who have perma-hurt feelings and will report you for being critical of them.

yeah you stupid faggot im trying to kill vancleef over and over again

every
server
is
reddit
you
fucking
moron

Whitemane is for white men(females)

Attached: download (26).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Herod is obviously the superior east coast choice, just like Fairbanks is obviously the superior west coast choice. It was that or the streamer or spic server.

try hurting feefees on any server and see what happens lmao

[whirling sounds]

Attached: Harvest_Watcher.jpg (492x599, 63K)

Holy mother of cringe. Cant even back up your claim and rely on backpedaling your claim via calling other trannies when cant provide evidence. Pure reddit söy right here..

Attached: 1556981903647.png (700x734, 339K)

>bored in two months when they finish their preraid bis
meanwhile pvpchads will never get bored of vanilla

what the fuck was these robots problems? they hit pretty hard for equal level

pretty much this, it's unironically the only choice
that's why it's so high pop already, every other east coast server is a containment server for a greater evil

wow what a good post
truly a based community I wanna play with this guy

This is it.

>Smites hammer doesn't exist
Ok castcuck

Will just grind BGs when they open them, like everyone else will and world pvp will die.

Why are people saying that Thalnos is BR server?? I keep seeing this and I fucking hate it because I got my 3 names on the server

I like swifty.

We get it, you are reddit boy. Don't have to tell us twice.

lmao

because it's the fucking br server
go to herod like every other east coast was forced to

HEUHEUEHUEHUE

old.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/coh7z6/thalnos_might_be_the_unofficial_brazilian_realm/

>Yea Forums, /pol/ and /vg/ trash contain themselves on Whitemane server
>streamers contain themselves on Faerlina server

Classic is saved.

It's the unofficial Spanish and Portuguese server. They've claimed it.

no you are reddit
nice try kiddo

if you have to specify the wing of DM and never just say DM for Dire Maul then there's no reason not to use it for deadmines.

Only 10% of the server will be spics user. You'll probably be ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg

It's literally perfect, with so few servers everyone contained themselves so nicely

This. I just want to come home from work and grind in peace.

Attached: 1483442622852.jpg (802x600, 42K)

Um shit. I didn't realize there were so few PvP servers. I'm about to roll on the streamer server just to stay away from the Brazilians.

Attached: WoW Classic server list.png (605x402, 26K)

Last character I leveled was a warrior. That shit seemed nice but it never dropped for me after plenty of runs. I ended up getting something nearly as good from one of the redridge elite quests, which honestly was probably harder than just grinding more for the hammer.

just go play Ragnarok online for that

Herod is our safety server for east coast

>An extremely small minority of streamers get to claim an entire server to themselves
>Their fans will most likely ravage it like locusts
How is this acceptable? Can't they spread out? Why are streamers playing on a fucking pvp realm anyway?

Attached: 1548807500494.jpg (512x548, 16K)

whitemane a cute

Attached: 1565633609112.jpg (540x710, 120K)

>Can't they spread out?
Why the FUCK would you want them to spread out?

>Can't they spread out?
DO
NOT
FUCKING
ASK
FOR
THIS
Jesus fuck be thankful they contained themselves to one server you fucking moron

Just don't play on there idiot

SA contained too. The only problem is EC only has one realm but it all worked out.

Deadmines.

>That shit seemed nice but it never dropped for me after plenty of runs.
No shit, huh?
I ninja'd one from a ret that came with us and no one seemed to question it, used it till I got windfury at level.

DM what?

why the fuck would you want them to spread out?? one single containment server for streamers to run their "events" and jerk each other off and to be ruined by their orbiters screeching for invites is the best possible outcome so the rest of us can play in peace

Popular streamers want attention. Chaos is fun for some people.

it will be pure chaos user
PURE CHAOS
cant imagine anything funnier than that

It's Blizzard's fault for making so few servers.

Just because they could because server technology has progressed this much, doesn't mean they should have.

It leads to other problems. Like having 80% of the realms become an unofficial X server that will be literal dogshit for anyone not part of that demographic.

Attached: 1527557292612.jpg (960x924, 189K)

Where's his futa dick?

>Everyone knows about Faerlina and Thalnos
>Herod has insane queues and high pop
There isn't another option unless I want shitty ping, blizzard has to make another server or something

Wherever the three biggest streamers go, the rest will follow like lemmings because they want to involve themselves in their streams and ply some of their viewers. There is no reason for them to go elsewhere.

If anything, there are too many servers.

All we needed was one realm, I was convinced we wouldn't even get that
I couldn't be happier

High pop is a blessing
Consider months in the future, not week 1

She isn't a tranny

Attached: 1565642071318.png (2846x3067, 1.74M)

It's the lesser of two evils, the alternative was letting them taint the rest of the servers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bz6P0S-J45M

Attached: kek(1).jpg (580x580, 62K)

Having never played private servers buy having played wow since 2005, I sure as fuck never called it "VC". I didn't even know that was a thing until I came into one of these classic wow threads with you spergs. People who did dire mail called it DMN or some such. Deadmines was usually "deadmines", but occasionally just DM and we all knew exactly what was being said. Not on my server at least did anyone use VC.

Proof?

Legion and BfA had queues
get off your dead servers

Here

Attached: 4afda76cc171d0704fca4cf57fb3ee11.png (2080x1112, 1.45M)

BFA was dead on arrival
t.stockholm syndrome'd retailcuck

>play a little bit on a private pvp server
>get camped multiple times by players 5+ levels above me
>don't mind fighting enemy players my same level but usually try to avoid conflict
>can never bring myself to attack another player 3 levels below me or more
Should I even bother playing on a PvP server? The only time I really enjoy world pvp is when kill horde ganking lowbies in low level zones. I feel tempted to roll a pally on the rp-pvp server and just go around defending the weak. I can appreciate the class fantasy though I've personally never rp'd before. Or should I just save myself all the trouble and join a PvE server?

this

I've seen enough hentai to know his futa dick can snap out of his thot compartment, you can't trick me.

It's not gonna work east coast bros. They are gonna temporarily (launch day) shutdown Herod and force you to make a character on Faerlina or Thalnos. 13 years later and another shitty launch for WoW, that's pretty fucking funny.

>He got stuck at logging in to game server
>He's a namelet

Attached: 1509326488146.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Has there ever been an MMO launch in history that hasn't been a disaster the first day or two?

Oooh tough words there kid. Trying to mask yourself as user very hard are you reddit boy? No one will come to defend you on your backpeddling false flagging ass of yours. Also your server is la reddit shit.

>Wanting them to spread out
Even one star streamer will completely fuck up any global chats. Soda is probably enough of a contrarian special snowflake to shit up another server and not just go to their dedicated zoomzoomzone

Why do you avatarfag as this cartoon thot in every wow thread? KILL YOURSELF

Planetside 2 was pretty smooth from what I remember.

Never played this shit but I'm gonna play a month just to reach max level or untill I'm burned out

you know this was made by a reddit söyboy since there is no mention of Herod on here.

*Asmon
slip on my part

XIV's recent expansion was quite smooth other than a DDOS for a few minutes on the 2nd day. Was probably the smoothest launch I've ever been in. Too bad there's no reason to keep playing it after you finish the story.

>I got a 3 letter name
>On two servers
>1 hour after registration opened

Attached: 1563360255563.png (792x781, 1.01M)

>8
filter faggots

God this autistic retard

no you reddit kid

>Cucked by servers for almost 45 minutes
>Eventually got my 3 letter main on Herod
>My much more obscure alts were taken

Attached: 132207693260.png (848x480, 246K)

VC is the main name, u sure u played vanilla?

van cleef is a more powerful name than deadmines

COPE

Attached: 906584645.jpg (600x471, 53K)

Everyone I know calls them trannys, it's pretty normal.

I know you are, but what am I. And to answer that is by saying Im Grob chad since its free of Streamers and shill redditors like yourself. Get locked out of your server and it dies overtime while Chad Grob continues to get better overtime.

HEROd here. Add me on wow classic. MY usernames are Mensis, Oedon and Mastrius (orc horde)

>Only ONE RP-PVP server
>Pacific
>One ONE RP server
>Eastern

Attached: DnwWfXWUYAMVbO_.jpg orig.jpg (667x466, 45K)

no you

It's ok to have no servers user. Layering will solve everything with absolutely 0 issues.

What can you say? Allys love non pvp rp servers since goldshire culture.

Will you be my sissy bf? Otherwise fuck off.

i managed to get luvstospwg on whitemane, so I'm happy.

That's not the point.

I'm on the fucking East coast and want an RP-PVP, and I guarantee there are Worst Coasters that want regular RP servers.

based herod chad
tauren warrior here

Attached: 1429132571531.jpg (625x352, 52K)

Latency doesn't matter user! Your eyes can't even register less than 100ms ping. :^)

RP degenerates and faggots make up a very small section of the community.

Cope with what? Do you even understand the buzzword memes you type out? Fucking anime posting retards i swear.

>meanwhile in Goldshire

pretty much this
rolling herod because I basically have to since faerlina and thalnos are containment servers
pretty disappointed blizzard didn't add at least a server to fit every demographic

True, Story was fantastic though and money well spent I'd say.

I'm half blind so I see 100ms as 300ms.

what im getting out of all this is
don't roll on any servers they are all cancer
but if you have to roll on cancer roll on herod because who cares about reddit because they suck at video games are considered fodder.

300ms is like 1/60th of a second anyway, not even noticeable

Attached: 1561527988946.png (500x294, 14K)

Attached: 1558318430834.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

Goldshire literally didn't have a reputation for ERP during classic. That's come about in the years afterwards. It was all about barrens being full of faggotry.

Preach it, I never thought the streamers would agree to play on one server. I was 100% sure they would spread out and force us to play on RP or something.

It's been established that whitemane is the sissy realm, i wouldn't be talking dick licker.

Herod is a containment server for discord snowflakes.

>luvstospwg
I don't know what that name means and I would never let you into my guild with such a shit name, delete that.

>this one guy that has to post reddit to every mention of herod
you are so fucking obsessed with reddit my guy

POST YER MAIN'S:
>Race
>Class
>Face

Human
Paladin

Attached: MYFACEISMYSHIELD.png (334x215, 54K)

>discord snowflakes.
now you're just running out of shit to complain about
find one server without discord, I'll wait

That's whitemane.

Goldshire RP degeneracy was infinitely worse than Crossroads spam.

>
How the hell did that get there?

Fuck it I used to play 300ms shit all the time back during that era, if I have to deal with EU pings I'll do it. Luckily it looks like it wont be necessary.

Human Mage
Dwarf Paladin
Not sure which to play first, although I'm probably going to go with the mage.

Mage will be far easier
Pali will be a long string of healing and slow DPS but it's really worth it

GROBMOB

>t. seething
You know exactly what I'm referring to.
Introvert special club retards vs Attention-whore streamers.
I'll pick the server that has neither.

do i wanna be a paladin or rogue?

I played both a lot in vanilla originally. both are really fun in pvp

>spike up to 400 ping
>one shot by a rogue and didn't see it
>on rogues side it looks like you bounced 40 feet in one second and he blew all his cooldowns to kill you along the way

Attached: 1514426330571.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Go with the easier class for the initial leveling insanity aka mage. The people saying they will roll warrior as their first class during release day are insane.

>hardcore private server veteran who started plying in cataclysm
L O L

Whitemane is westaboo containment.

my server good
your server bad
don't forget

Attached: 1445760879601.jpg (640x640, 63K)

This is correct. I played during vanilla and on my server Dalaran DM always Dire Maul and VC was Deadmines. You would actually get shit on in trade chat for fucking that up.

druid or hunter classicbros?

>warlock.jpg

That's Teron Motherfucking Gorefiend you idiot

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The bad server is two blocks down.

Attached: 1380796787547.jpg (295x281, 16K)

>day one warrior
>realize you easily run out of food and using grey weapons unless you spend all your time with early smithing
or realistically you go tailor and skinning to make bags for mad cash

youtube.com/watch?v=hHVbkxeSJg0

For me it's Human Warlock. Always. Already got my name reserved on both PvE servers. I'm rolling him on two level of the Tower and none of you can stop me.

Shhhhh dont tell anyone about Fairbanks, let that shit fly under the radar

They only care about making sure there are 3000 smash threads on the catalog at once.

didn't blizzard make it so you can bring 10 people into certain 5 man dungeons?

Attached: 1561859654927.jpg (702x1024, 89K)

Got some crack?

Seriously how autistic and underage are you?

If you mained Horde you had no reason to call Deadmines "DM", much less step foot in there unless you're a twinkfag. That's why its called "VC" because VanCleef's drops were the main target.

Tagging monsters when there are 50 ranged classes in every zone will be the real problem.

>my bro is going warrior and he just had his second kid
>I'm a mage and have nothing but time once work is done
I'll going to port him anywhere he needs to go and keep his food topped off. I should be able to help him with his class quests, too.

Warrior bros are an investment.

Why would you not though? I don't mean sexting in the deep run tram, but acting as your character when out questing with a friend is kino comfy desu.

So if Thaerlina's out, Herod's out, and Thalnos is out, then what the fuck is the East Coast supposed to do for PVP?

both have extremely strong methods of self sustainment and gameplay.

Hunter pros
-able to solo a lot more things than druids with a pet and kiting
-slight edge on escaping death with feign death and pet taunt
-can pick almost any pet you want but most will go for the op 3 types
-can sneak into instances and solo some cool shit

hunter minus
-people hate this class in general
-multitasking a pet is so so, little more work cause of feeding and keeping alive early on
-really bad dps in melee, fucked if your caught by something

druid pros
-can fit all roles (mostly off tank only though high end, cat form is an inferior rogue, healer is -ok because of innervate and battle rez)
-can sneak into instances for boss sniping
-hard to catch in pvp
-cute whale form (can't drown and can always escape pvp if water near by)
-cute travel kitty form

druid minus
-a lot of gear needed if u wanna do more than 1 role
-likely to be an expensive class if you respect often
-classes that nullify your escape abilities will rape you (paladin,rogue,warriors)
-casters can kill you too because of a lack of abiltiies to interrupt casting (engineering needed)

I am partial to druids but I think hunters are pretty neat too. But I think overall hunters have a lot more to manage since healing themselves is a little more work than a druid popping forms and healing.

Attached: 1514334481090.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

is the "invite to asmon layer" meme dead?

Herod
Ignore the RP playing sperg crying reddit, every server is going to have reddit

play on a pve server?
if you're man enough.

Attached: D7Fg6nB.png (1000x815, 676K)

Based Madseason rolling Alliance.

Not play the game apparently. Enjoy!

WoW subsciptions during peak (2010) - 12 million
WoW subscriptions currently - 1.7 million

Am I not understanding modern server technology or something? If there are one million classic WoW players, and 10 servers to pick from. That's 100,000 playes per server. Um, what? Vanilla WoW did not have anywhere near 100,00 or even 80,000 players per server. I thought layering was only supposed to last a month.

don't even suggest that, we pve chads don't need reddit/Yea Forums faggots shitting up our servers.

>not playing troll warrior and collecting a full set of spirit gear to wear instead of wasting money on food.

Layering dickhead. And I played all weekend and never saw anyone 'sharded' out. It was the same community and I made some friends to carry over when Classic goes live. Kill yourself.

based invincible poster

i could count the number of troll warriors on my server with my my amputated hand