Xiv

Did- did that little brat just make a videogames thread?

Attached: Thats_him.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

Can elezen girls look good in-game?

Attached: elfpaladin.jpg (800x800, 180K)

Did they delete the FFXIV thread on Yea Forums again but keep up the 3+ WoW Classic threads.

Attached: 1564234773517.jpg (398x400, 31K)

yes, use hairstyles that cover the forehead and armor that does not have excessively large shoulderpads. exposing the neck is fine contrary to what most retards will say

maybe you should get a hint loser

What do i pair sentinel with during a dungeon pull?

>fucking FINALLY find a great party that knows the mechanics to E2S flawlessly and do great DPS (about 78k partyDPS)
>they all die to the cycles every single fucking time
jfc I'm giving up, this is the only party I met today that didn't die to triple flare

Attached: 1549562891249.jpg (936x853, 150K)

You guys looking forward to your new content for this expansion?

>Not-POTD
>Diadem v5 w/ Not-Logos & Not-FATE train
>BLU level-up
>Delayed Ultimate
>Another non-Frontline PVP mode that's DoA
>Offgcds getting a 2s gcd in 5.1

>knows the mechanics to E2S flawlessly
>they all die to the cycles every single fucking time
So they didn't know the mechanics flawlessly

what?

>Helping a couple friends with a PF group for E2S with "Seen enrage"
>Always a DPS death or multiple DPS getting hit with dmg-down debuff
>Keep getting 2-3% wipes
>People blaming my low DPS on SCH despite me having to waste about 1k in DPS just babysitting the fucking DPS since no one is doing mechanics that don't one-shot consistently, plus a WHM who rarely wants to assist
It's like they don't realize the DPS I'm low on isn't going to make that kind of difference, especially when I'm not the one fucking things up.

>Not-POTD
Yes, soloing HoH was a fun challenge
>Diadem v5 w/ Not-Logos & Not-FATE train
If they expand on the good parts like BA, then yes.
>BLU level-up
Only retards still care about BLU
>Delayed Ultimate
It's not like you'll beat it anyway
>Another non-Frontline PVP mode that's DoA
Same as BLU
Good.

well obviously not, but every run was so fucking smooth up until quietus phase and the DPS was god-like, it was a party that knew their shit, a golden pebble in the shit-heap, so I don't know how the fuck they kept fucking up on cycles

>that ranged dps that stands in the middle of nowhere when aoe heals are going out

Attached: 1558644639379.jpg (378x362, 19K)

No more offgcd double-weaving so they can better 'balance' dps around folks with sub-optimal connections (half of the NA players). It will make tanks/heals feel clunkier though because god fucking forbid they make the client+server properly queue actions fluidly instead of client-side delay + animation delay + verification delay before firing off events.

I play BLM and I've become a fucking verified expert at staying within aoe heal range but also be prepared to do mechanics without messing up my rotation. How the fuck is this so hard for physical ranged DPS that can move freely?

Just give me Bane back and I'll be happy, fuck

Attached: 1427728641788.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

>It's not like you'll beat it anyway
Hey now, I've cleared both ults last expac multiple times. Still wish UWU's Annihilation/Suppression mechanics puke was more random instead of being mostly being static in their layouts.

>Pentameld 450IL BLM set
Okay so this is source of "BLM should do 13-14k dps. Pentameld 450IL gear with crit gives you 13-14k dps. You will not reach such numbers with normal eden 450 il gear.

Attached: 1565461444912.png (1073x720, 288K)

>tfw didn't start doing crafters until recently
Most of my DoL are at 35 right now and DoH at 50, getting kinda sick of grinding them desu but I'm sick of buying all my foods and shit on roullette welfare money

> Solo'd HoH
How many people have actually done this, I've tried it for about 5 days and gave up after hitting 81 and just getting instabodied.

It must suck for newer players not having access to SH2/Byregot's at all until they're 35/50, compared to the old system where you'd do CUL/CRP early and cross-class it to the rest.

>WE JUST WANT ENERGY DRAIN BACK YOSHI THAT'S IT JUST ENERGY DRAIN IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK WE NEED THE AETHERFLOW DUMP JUST FUCKING ADD IT BACK AND WE'LL BE HAPPY
Okay here it is
>UHHH.... WHAT THE FUCK??? WHAT IS THIS YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING ZIPPERHEAD COCKSUCKING FAGGOT? WHERE'S BANE??? MIASMA??? MIASMA II????? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING? JUST GIVE US BANE AND WE'LL BE HAPPY THAT'S ALL JUST GIVE US FUCKING BANE

How are you supposed to level a dps alt job?

Attached: 1536317902040.png (640x480, 500K)

Energy Drain should have never been taken away in the first place and they acknowledged that.

Bane I understand, since you only have one DoT now, but I think it would be a nice addition to have so you dont have to manually apply your DoT to every single mob.

Bane would make SCH's DPS real dumb in dungeons if they did since you'd just hit it on a single mob before the pull settles, and then Bane it before AoW spam, especially after they just bumped AoW up 10 potency.

Have you tried queueing for dungeons you dumb faggot?

New guy here, anything I should know about WHM, before I start playing?

Deep dungeons. Be warned though, you will want to kill yourself when you're done.

I thought you were only supposed to do that as a Tank or Healer.

Stone Aero Stone Stone Stone Stone Stone

When you get to a dungeon, cast Cure on the tank 1 time, note how much it heals. Then don't use it till he goes below that threshold

Babby's first healer. Also overplayed now that it got a buff in ShB.

Normies play WHM, Chad healers play SCH, healsluts play AST

I love my tanned Elezen and nothing will change that.

Fucking checked

>Diadem v5
What was v4? I skipped most of SB, did Eureka have a rework or something?

I unironically miss Eureka

Diadem 1, 2 and 3, then Eureka itself. Though the first two eurekas are significantly different than the second two

A handful of people, it's nowhere near as hard as soloing POTD if you do it with an easy class like RDM.
Still needs a lot of luck with magicites/mimics, though. It took me a LOT of tries to finally get it.

BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER

...There was a Diadem 3? fuck, I thought they only reworked it once

I'm picking up MCH, any tips?

Overplayed because all the SCHs of last-expac jumped onto WHM due to WHM now being the DPS+support-heals job instead of primary healer.

You better be in commiefornia, otherwise I'm kicking you out of my party.

Thanks man

Use fucking peloton.

Diadem 1, then the group-grind nerf, then the rework, then the gathering-only queue, and now comes the next rework in 5.1 for facilitating easier gathering for the Ishgard restoration.

When do we get Clysa's hairstyle?

why is this so funny, pfff

What? I hit 12.5 easily in i445

I'm in Florida.

Attached: 694940094001_6015706466001_6015703853001-vs.jpg (931x524, 113K)

Deep dungeon gives you a level each run at 51-60 until the 40s, when it usually gives you a level per run. Around 47 and I am now seeing it not give me a full level a run.

After 50 I would do Roulettes and MSQ roulette.

That's nothing. Wait until you get to e4s
>Join phase 2 progress
>Wait around for 40 minutes finding people
>Wipe three times maybe people just warming up to new positions
>Leader disbands

People get really spergy on the later fights. You die once they blacklist you. Maybe this is just unique to Aether though.

I'm only level 60 with Monk, and I'm really trying to like it, but something about it just hasn't clicked with me yet. Is it really dependent on later abilities, or should I look to another Job.

Reminder to ignore SCHmains as they will never be happy with their job.

aether is the redditsperg containment center so it makes sense

>78k
Are you sure? Because 78k will kill her before cycles

>decided to take advantage of the free week to try out new jobs
>gunbreaker isn't imperial judge magister so I'll just put this one aside
>trying out dancer
>it's not a heal, it's a complete distance DPS with fun mechanics
>try out not-lightning style
>the sound effects are god tier and the animations are smooth enough to give a feeling of heavy hitting
what the fuck, who sacrificed several orphanages to get Square showing competence ?

Attached: 1539533815465.png (346x187, 140K)

>>Wipe three times maybe people just warming up to new positions
I wish people weren't so impatient on this shit. Muscle memory happens and sometimes you just derp from where you're using to going.

Id try out dancer, but I'm playing a male elezen.

Cycles are the easiest part though...

This is not unique. ShB PF reached bottom low. It's Flood of new people and cancerous wow refugees.

XIV confessions GO!
i don't really care for heavensward dungeons.

>leader disbands
God this is the fucking worst, you have a pretty competent group except for one retard fucking everything up, and instead of just kicking that guy everybody just ups and leaves

I didn't really feel that much for Haurchefant.

shit, this must look ultra gay

If you had the ability to get one player who was totally perfect at the game in your static, what job would you want them to be?

Attached: IMG_20190809_202420.jpg (700x500, 30K)

get out you heathen

Stayed at 78-79k DPS throughout most of the fight in our best attempts, dipped to 75k at latter half because of mechanics. We would definitely have hit clear if they could just focus on survival instead of damage upkeep during cycles. Also with that great DPS we could have saved LB3 for healers but the dragoon always had to use it during triple flare

>leveling SAM
>HW > SB
>no way to level up outside of PotD or HoH
>dungeons are dead during night
This is worst part. At least in ShB you can level up with trustbros. Especially after exp buff. I hope rework will give us advanced squadrons/trusts for ARR/HW/SB

Dragoon, I play BLM and getting dragon eye'd feels fantastic

AST
>never have to worry about dying because you're under-healed
>appropriate buffs shat out left and right

Who's the most fun Non-caster DPS?

Attached: 1563821462465.gif (248x331, 1.67M)

>he doesn't know

>1-20 fates/logs
>20-61 command squadron
>61-71 hoh
>71-80 trusts
That's probably my go to for DPS at the moment with roulette bonuses obviously but its still a slog.

Dragoon

I absolutely loved the SB parts where you siege Doma Castle and Ala Mhigo. They should've had a lot more focus on the actual siege of the city and not on Lyse

>want to level up alt DPS jobs
>deep dungeons are awful
>dungeons are awful and a good 15-20 min queue

This is terrible, I miss FATE farming back in ARR. Why the fuck is levelling in this game so god damn awful.

Attached: 1560747509982.png (565x564, 497K)

>play BLM
>Getting buffed by DNC, DRG and AST
I fucking came when I hit 97k damage xenoglossy

Attached: EBi4hVYU0AA5sce.jpg (2048x1349, 604K)

Dancer

yo where's all the Titania R34?

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (348x101, 34K)

There's plenty user, the trick is to search for the right King.

Attached: Sheseeyourlittlebranch.png (1066x826, 434K)

I don't want any art of this dumb bitch, I want art of the hot one

I hate the game and have never enjoyed playing it. It's the only game my friends will play now. They're all slowly moving on in life away from games so it'll be the last thing we'll play together as a complete group.

Trusts are genuinely slower than just waiting for queue. If you're going to do trusts just don't and do leveling roulette daily.

That's one rude sapling.

I Think Ala mhigo could have been very good if they had focused the expansion on it. Instead it was used for fighting the Garleans while the personalizing was done entirely in Hingashi, Azim and Doma.

Different healer. I like our current one but they face-roll AOEs so fucking much. Our other healer is a MLG pro at it.

I'm so excited to roll nothing after reset

Attached: 1565638509518.jpg (1912x2577, 1.46M)

Why don't people just run MNK/DRG/SAM/BLM?
fuckers are way above everything else in rdps

They're not that hard but I hate how it highlights the shitty tickrate of this game, you can be a mile away to the side and die to guillotine

For me? Its Alisae!

Attached: 1563999271460.jpg (744x1199, 140K)

how much gear is actually bis compared to crafted though?

>MCH stands at max range on the tank's side
>return him to our side
>he runs back

Attached: 1539075489399.jpg (563x503, 21K)

because not everyone plays a class strictly due to its dps ranking.

Analisae.

>FC has real life meet up
>married couple runs FC
>one of our members is a 17 year old boy
>apparently ran away from home 3 months ago and has been living with the FC leaders this whole time
>first time any of the rest of us find out about this
>married couple starts talking about their sex life unprompted
>the wife has been fucking the 17 year old with a strap on while the husband jacks off to it in exchange for letting the kid live there
>everyone else says what the fuck and tells them how fucked up that is and leaves the restaurant
>get home and log into the game and the FC has been disbanded
>talking to one of the girls that was in the FC, she says she reported the leaders to CPS
What a way to have lunch on sunday, any of you guys know a good FC on Cactuar?

by return I mean rescue

More important question is why do people avoid blm in savage like the plague. People who are committed to blm at that level of the game are usually better players than people who play brain-dead jobs like bard

As an AST, is it possible to make an Earthly Star macro like

/micon "Earthly Star"
/ac "Earthly Star"

That does not require me to have the follow up skill (Stellar Detonation) in a different hotbar slot? My problem is that while Earthy Star is cast on the target, the macro won't let me cast Stellar Detonation because it says no target was found (despite Stellar Detonation not requiring any target).

You lose out on a stat boost if you don't bring a ranged physical, that's whats keeping SAM in the shed

pics or didn't happen

main stat outweigh substats
savage + augmented tomestone will be your bis

Attached: 1564432413293.jpg (287x311, 14K)

Attached: 1544039639087.png (369x357, 159K)

news article or didnt happen

How the fuck should I know?

Man if not for the server you were on I'd be terrified because my friend is meeting up with his FC mates this week.

What disciple of the hand should I be?

It's not a tick rate. It's, for some unknown fucking reason, intentional. The game determines when you get hit at a different time to when it sends out the damage for getting hit. Go back and do Ifrit, his eruptions synch perfectly to their animation. They are capable of doing it right, they just choose not to.

All of them.

So just to clarify. Normal, non-macro behavior:
>Earthly Star is cast in any target AoE
>Action is replaced with Stellar Detonation, which triggers an effect and makes the AoE disappear.

My shit macro behavior:
>Earthly Star is cast in an AoE around the target
>Action is replaced with Stellar Detonation, which can't be cast because the macro requires a target (while Stellar Detonation doesn't).

What I want
>Earthly Star is cast on an AoE around the target
>Stellar Detonation replaces Earthly Star, and can be cast without "no target found" error

That's bullshit and I don't believe it.

Attached: 1558870149362.png (217x190, 55K)

All of them, sadly

Nah. Plenty of people started playing BLM because it's the big dick DPS and they think that just because of that they can get away with being scrubs. When in reality BLM is a job that hightlights how scrubby the player is more than any other because of how reliant it is on knowledge of each individual fight.

>enjoy a class mechanically
>don't like it thematically
What's her name?

Earthly Star isn't Stellar Detonation in macros.

>Wipe three times maybe people just warming up to new positions
Stop being a shitter. Muscle memory happens yes, but just turn on your brain

> Start up E2S party
> BLM joins
> We get our positions ready
> BLM "I'm going to be in weird spots for uptime ok?"
> He is literally in every place that's not supposed to be where he's at
> Go NW for stormy horizon stack, he goes NE and dances around his leyline playing with death
> BLM gets 13.5k and we clear E2S even though MNK and BRD died once
Dude was an absolute fucking beast.

>tfw I play SMN after BLM just to relax
Should probably level up MCH. Like user said it always mystery for me how can BRD/MCH fucks up. They don't need to deal with casting and melee

The main group in my FC actually knows eachother and we're all like 30 minutes away from one another, is pretty weird.

wait 10
/ac stellar detonation?

>pug savage clear group
>smn dies to easy mechanic early on
>I ask "so we know this fight right?"
>smn says "Yea"
>smn dies to easy mechanic early on and every other mechanic after
This retarded fuck had perfect pentamelded gear in every slot too what the fuck

People want that extra raise safety net that smn brings

>E2S
>Stormy Horizons
doubt

Getting fucked by the wife and her strapon sounds hot. The husband watching is gross though.

Attached: 1564938736327.png (1350x1770, 1.59M)

Fucking ninja.

I love getting south spot as BLM on E2S, it's like BLM was made for that spot and that spot was made for BLM

Hey man its hard watching the dots and mechanics at the same time.

I've had two SMNs in a row with good gear, but never ate food (the other 7 of us did), and kept dying to stupid shit.

>farming 24 man for glamour
>that ONE piece that refuses to show up
>drops from first 2 bosses
>just have to sit there through the whole thing
>or eat a 30 minute lockout
Sigh....glamour truly is the endgame.

Attached: 1565375414166.jpg (744x1052, 52K)

Don't post my wife.

where to find feo ul art

Attached: 1536447932107.jpg (1200x1600, 281K)

>that RDM who'll move out for a ranged mechanic but then never move into until they do their zip in for the melee combo
You have fucking dualcast, quit being out of my AoE heals.

>E2S
>healers on B
>dps on C/D
I hate this shit. Just let dps take B. Especially if you have BLM/melee in party

There isn't a single 24 man raid piece that's worth farming for glamour outside of Amon's Hat

FC's run by a couple are always a red flag, especially if they're married.

tfw shitter

Attached: 39210_20190812184939_1.png (247x77, 20K)

What materia should I put on my weapon as WAR

Unless I knew the other healer personally I prefer healers on B for double-flare because that is a healer check that can't be ignored, and I ain't going to trust some random to know how to hold/perform their burst heals between flare+stack or flare+aoes.

Piety

>madly grinded dun scaith for the caster hat
>barely ever fucking dropped
>the two times it did some faggot cat in crafted gear won the roll
>grinded out the at the time current relic stage through dun scaith alone
When I finally got my hat after having already given up, I never ended up wearing it.
I don't know why I did all that.

This.

Y-yea...you're such a shitter user...haha...

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (148x48, 9K)

I want your wife to fuck me with her strapon

Attached: 1387015242772.jpg (312x322, 44K)

had a party that had healers on B and it made the fight so much easier, way less chaos and way more deeps

I remember a lot of attacks in general relying on whether or not you were in the telegraph when it fades.

successfully pugged my first savage yesterday
that was a fucking odyssey

Congrats Trigger

Ain't happening.

Attached: 1564492318045.gif (500x500, 96K)

Fuck off. We WHMs lost aero 2 you lose bane. We had a decent single target shield for the first week of Shb and you scholars fucking ruined it for us, no multi dot for you

>those new sub craft parts
Was their goal to remove any fun that ships/subs had?

I guess I am lucking out with how much I have anti-interest in the Nier Automata raid gear given guys are going to have to wear the faggy little gothic lolita 2b gear. And if it wasn't that then it'd have been looking like that dweeb 9S.

The fact that the gear is gender-shared on the female model makes my hope of Drakengard 3 intoner sets for one of the other dungeons and maleified moot though. Then again there really hasn't been any 24 man gear I wanted except for the Onion Knight set.

>she didn't farm "that set"

Attached: 1565578955278.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

i just wanna get past books for my relic, but waiting for fates to spawn is the fuckin worst.
what do y'all do to pass the time?

> He hasn't done E2S yet
Get ready for true hell man.

Attached: 1563211438842.gif (477x265, 2.98M)

go on Yea Forums and post Ilbred

>[Loot] [Duty Complete]
>Titania EX farm
>Perfect formation pre-fight
>Hit enrage, no clears
>four PF's in a row
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING BAD JESUS
JUST GIVE ME MY LAST FEW TOTEMS GODDAMIT

Attached: 1555726572626.jpg (468x465, 25K)

Nah 2 weeks and 460 il weapon will be available for everyone.

need to find some way to pull it off too because its either that or wait a full month to get the blades for a lightweight tomestone...

Server?

I've played MNK since ARR and its the only DPS job I play, I don't like the others as much and I find tanking boring. Healing is enjoyable though, play all of them but mostly AST and SCH. Nearly wanted to quit when my static I've been with since Creator tier demanded I fill as WHM cause pre-patch they thought the rest of my jobs were shit. Look who's laughing now.

My brain fucking had a critical error when a BLM demanded so have SW instead of south on E2S. He also died and was never in range for group heals. Disgrace to all the real mages of color out there

>tfw will be 4/4/4/1 due to scheduling problems in the group for the remainder of the month
Contemplating asking the group if they want to stick to an i450-only prog of the fight but they may want to skip it and use the upgraded DPS weaps to make DPS checks more lenient.

Attached: TheInspectorWillReturn.jpg (442x424, 22K)

Fact: Bad players are a multitude more toxic and cancerous to be around than good players.

>"No salt"
>"One wipe and disband"
>Lootmaster in order
>meta party comps for extreme trials
>ilvl lockouts for extreme trials

Attached: 1409371704691.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

I would have liked a Titan clear this week but it just wasn't in the cards. I'll try harder next week.

Started very recently and I decided to switch from BLM to WHM because dungeon queues were fucking me over.
I did some grinding in PotD until I hit 42 and did Stone Vigil for the first time. Could barely keep up with the bastards, they were eating damage like crazy. We wiped twice on the first damn pull because tank would be nearly dead before I could hit switfcast + cure 3 on them and when they did die my swiftcast was on CD so I couldn't res them.
After that they finally figured out I'm new to the role despite saying so at the start and they took it a bit more slowly, thankfully.
So, someone give me tips on playing WHM because I feel like I should have been able too keep up. How do I keep my mana up? Lucid dreaming was okay but I still had to resort to potions, is that normal? Is there any outdated skills perhaps? Should I kick out Cure 1? I've been using it to slightly top up the HP but should I just be waiting for the target to drop lower and use Cure 2? What about Medica vs Cure 3?
Also last thing, which character stats should I be looking out to improve with my items (clothes and jewelry) on BLM and WHM? I autistically got all my crafters and gatherers to level 30-35 so I can easily just make stuff myself.

A lot of people request specific unoptimal positions because they were forced in them in previous parties and are unable to get used to new ones

For amerifats maybe, FCs ran by married couples in my experience on various EU servers has been 100% the best ones I've been in Other than small 5-10 member friendship group FCs. Unmarried couples or "internet couples" on the other hand are fucking awful

i will never understand this board's obsession with that asshole.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

His actions led to the liberation of Ala Mhigo and Doma, the formation of the Othard Alliance, and the salvation of the entire dimension of the First.

he didn't have to be a dick about it.

Sometimes it's the only way

>Garlemald destroys his home
>he goes on the run
>starts a new life in Ul'dah, owns a business, starts a family
>Garlemald drops Bahamut on them
>"wow wtf bro you didn't have to be such a dick"

I will never forgive him and teledgi for nanamo and raubahn's arm, even if she ended up surviving.

His actions barely didn't lead to the eighth calamity

Who is this user that is often spoken of? Was this game actually made for us specifically, anons? What is going on here?

Attached: 1418433095065.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Ascians would have started that Calamity eventually anyway, and actually by pushing the schedule ahead during WoL's tenure he basically cancelled it.

i thought the stormblood story was fine up until tsukiyomi

What FFVIII dungeon would you want to see added as a XIV dungeon?

>How do I keep my mana up?
Lucid dream on cooldown after your mp goes below 80%
Once you unlock them, thin air and assize on cooldown.

>Is there any outdated skills perhaps?
No

>Should I kick out Cure 1?
No, despite being useless at lvl 80, cure I is part of lv1~60 mp management. Plus cure I has a really fast cast time so never know when it's needed. Keep it around just incase.

>What about Medica vs Cure 3?
Medica Is a 300 potency aoe with wider range, cure III is a 550 potency aoe with smaller range.

Cure III is situational, it shines in raids but that's it.
Medica II is the WHM strongest aoe heal but heals overtime (15s), so you use it after aoe damage and know there won't be any damage in 15s to top people off.
Medica I is outright replaced by afflatus rapture when you get it since it has the same potency and it's free. You really only use medica I if you need more healing asap and medica II is already ticking.
Assize is not used as a aoe heal, it's 99% used as a dps skill.

yotsuyu and gosetsu REALLY shouldn't have survived that castle collapsing.
granted, I'm glad HE survived, but goddammit, gosetsu, stop thinking with your dick. And you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy anyway, even if they got memory loss.

Are wowchads actually going to win when classic finally launches? I wish they would just fuck my tranny boipucci already.

Attached: 1397250976280.gif (320x240, 1.87M)

Nanamo can die, teledgi did nothing wrong, the leaders of uldah should be the thorne family, not dirty lalas

Ideally none. but with moon involvement they may well reuse Lunatic Pandora.

I've hard remarkable luck with my FC despite it having a number of red flags, but part of that is that it's a very loose affiliation.

He was a well crafted villain, a radical terrorist who successfully played everyone and whose only defeat was unpredictable (Zenos taking over Shinryu). After so many utterly stupid but well intentioned characters I am happy to have legitimate strategists. Why the Exarch was so neat for me even though he went full retard with the ooo whatcha saayy moment. It was almost cute how quickly he folded with his villain monologue about stealing the light aether to go to other worlds and revealed he was just going to martyr himself for his husbando/waifu of light. Evidently the Exarch can't keep a secret if the WoL gives em the puppydog eyes.

Prior to that and the dude seemed to have a pretty good strategic head though. Hien was smarter than male-model Aymeric, but Aymeric was a savant compared to the thundering retards that are the Eorzean leaders. Wish Lolorito would conspire to put someone competent in charge but that'd be against his schemes.

>yotsuyu and gosetsu REALLY shouldn't have survived that castle collapsing
Gosetsu dying would have missed the entire point of his story arc up until that point.
>gosetsu, stop thinking with your dick
He wasn't trying to fuck her. Not only was she a replacement for his daughter, she was a symbol of the sins he inflicted on the Doman people and wanted to save himself by saving her. First he was running from his sins by trying to die, and then by trying to save her. He was only free after being punished by having her taken away again, and by seeing the symbol of his sins die in front of him so he could finally move on.

Galbadia Garden, let's fight the monster hockey team on a hockey rink

Attached: 1509803570819.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Thank you, user, exactly what I needed.

Who waiting for welfare gear here?

Attached: 1323254654656.png (165x115, 23K)

Take the Ravel Bladepill, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1557821104664.png (627x215, 214K)

source?

>not fucking your daughter

>He was only free after being punished by having her taken away again, and by seeing the symbol of his sins die in front of him so he could finally move on.
He found closure at the end of SB? I got the impression that her death fucked him up even worse which is why he decided to go on pilgrimage