*pumps out another sweatshop pile of dogshit with a different coat of paint where you mash one button to attack and...

*pumps out another sweatshop pile of dogshit with a different coat of paint where you mash one button to attack and press one button to parry slow moving telegraphed attacks*

Attached: pg.png (547x182, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEBYjnMNbM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I wouldn’t have it any other way

Enemy attacks shouldn't be telegraphed?

They’re fun

Will that switch police game be good?

Don't fix what ain't broken.

How do people enjoy this garbage? Even the Arkham games have significantly more depth and are more engaging.

Attached: 1564499154282.jpg (339x280, 23K)

This is what autism looks like.

If you can't watch the first boss of Revengeance without getting at least a little excited you either have no soul or are the wrong audience.

can*

It's all visual flair but no depth, the gameplay itself is boring as fuck. It's basically a glorified QTE

kys retard

You didn't play it if you actually mean that last sentence.

I 100% MGRR, the game is extremely short, shallow, and boring.

>we'll never get a Anarchy Reigns port so the online can live
>we'll never get Devastation 2 and follow up on that cliffhanger
>we'll probably never get that TW101 port so I can comfortably play TW101 not only in bed, but on the toilet too
>we'll never get Revengeance 2 with fucking real time weapon switching

Attached: 1505480768049.jpg (1280x720, 461K)

You're short shallow and boring.

They're all shit games. They're so shallow and unimaginative and derivative, it's actually surprising how much you retards praise and overthink them considering Platinum basically just shits them out.

4 inches isnt small. Its just slightly below average.

I wasn't talking about your dick.

IF THEY CAN JUST SHIT THEM OUT THEN GIVE ME DEVASTATION 2 AND A WONDERFUL 101 PORT ALREADY AHHHHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=XEBYjnMNbM4

Attached: 1530480349521.jpg (720x576, 57K)

>Even the Arkham games have significantly more depth
fucking kek no they dont you fucking casual

I have hope that W101 will come because of comments the company has made, but Devastation's obvious sequel setup being left hanging forever hurts; even if it never got a sequel I would've liked to see Nova Prime be a secret boss in the vein of Rodin instead of a fully modeled character only used for 2 cutscenes.

Attached: 1565300500043.png (170x185, 55K)

Attached: 1548711257373.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

I'm trying to grind out the halos to free rodin in bayonetta 2. I currently have 3.4 million. I'm trying to pure platinum on hard and I just learned about dodge offset.

I'm triggered, kys.

they have more breadth in that there are a lot of gadgets and environments at your disposal. Depth is not really there.

Even the worst Platinum game is better than 98% of all western games

Not THIS is a shitpost.

what was activision even thinking when they asked plat to make a bunch of games they only were allowed to sell for one year?

still glad I have my copy
devastation 2 would be great

>Platinum Games babby calling others casuals
Lmao. I have 100%'d most of the games and beat all tactical challenges and Godhard on Vanquish (the only good game from them).

Eh, I mean there is a lot of things to consider and a lot of timing and planning ahead in regards to keeping combo up. Platinum Games titles usually just have you mashing and pressing to parry a slow attack

yes please

Fuck you, I liked it.

Attached: mim_yeah1.jpg (700x394, 56K)