So what's the fucking reward for helping them?

So what's the fucking reward for helping them?

>"Hey user, thanks for rescuing our boyfriends!"
>"Yeah, thanks for your help, "champ"
>"Riki s-stop, user is still here!"
>"Like that matters, he ain't getting any of this, ha ha"
>"Riki, that's cruel..."
>"What's cruel is what I'll do to you later"
>"Ahh~ Well we gotta go user, thanks again!"

Yeah no fucking thanks

Attached: RCG_key_art_horizontal_900.png (900x506, 958K)

Why is Yea Forums so unhealthily obsessed with cuckoldry?

I too saw this in the other thread, still not buying it

Attached: other...game....png (610x707, 95K)

What is the reward? Seriously, you're just helping them get their boyfriends and you're gone. It's the definition of cuck

To play a video game, you autist.

You are them, the reward is getting fucked by the boyfriends and experience a woman's pleasure.

>self-inserting in a game without even a self-insert character
Are you actually insane? What's up with this obsession with having to pretend you're in the videogame, just fucking enjoy the game like a normal person.

An orgy with them.

unironically not going to play this because they have boyfriends

Ah yes, the pleasure of being cummed inside. I will now buy your game.

Whoa, who said anything about not wearing a condom you pervert.

The fuck are you talking about? You aren't even real; the girls are the ones fighting.

I don't really care about the boyfriend stuff but i'm not going to play this game because i don't respect the west trying to immitate anime.

You're not doing anything. They are.
Your brain on JPOP

>not helping the girls out so they can set you up on a date with one of their friends and you can all go out on a big ass triple date together

Why is there like only one lewd image of these bitches in existence? Either that or the tags aren't "kunio" or "river city girls"

>because i don't respect the west trying to immitate anime.
You are fucking autistic.
The art style was fine in Shantae and its fine here.

>Virgin Incels Create New Stink Over New Video Game "Cucking" Them Out Of Rewards Of Sex
>game sells only slightly more
Stop viraling this game, OP. I'm already going to buy it.

The closer the west gets to anime, the closer we are to anime ceasing to exist. It must not be tolerated.

Them having boyfriends really killed the hype

There's a reason why Japan doesn't do shit like this

Does OP have a going into games machine?

OP is a woman.
Women cannot get immersed in a game unless they self-insert
Men can play as any gender and appreciate the experience without thinking about themselves.

Game for cucks.

Based OP not enabling THOTS.

>the closer we are to anime ceasing to exist
You're delusional, plus anime has been past its peak for a long fucking time now.

I know this shit is stupid but I'm actually worried the game might not sell well because of this. I think WayForward may have really overlooked waifufag psychology on this one. Who do they think buys their games anyway? Their biggest hit is Shantae for fuck's sake.

same

Spoken by a true Yea Forumstard. Let me guess, your favorites are Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Beserk and you only watch "manime", ignoring all "moetrash'? You're part of the problem.

>only do something ostensibly 'good' for the sole purpose of getting an unspecified reward that is never promised or hinted at
>get mad when you don't get it

Attached: 1564108255689.png (499x516, 308K)

Ironic shitposting has always been shitposting.

At least this game won't be as disappointing as Ringo
Nigga the game ain't out yet and when it is one of the big tiddy bosses or loli NPC is gonna get the most fan art.

Protip: You weren't going to wind up with these fictional girls you are playing as.

Attached: 1563668630077.jpg (538x496, 48K)

>t. soifilled cuck

wait do they have boyfriends? i guess i'm dropping this game now, dabing is one thing but, dabing while cucking is too much for me honestly.
thanks OP

Attached: 1494564584533.jpg (600x687, 155K)

You know, OP is right. I mean think about it logically.

Attached: 1373210001936.jpg (600x681, 79K)

Congrats on being as pathetic as real otakus. Go consume more moeblob trash and drive all entertainment industries to ruin.

>w-waaah y-you're pathetic!
Still not gonna buy your game buddy.
No pandering to me? No shekels for you.

Nigger I literally watch Sailor Moon weekly and I own a Utena fig. I'm currently rewatching YYH as well. I don't give a fuck about your Yea Forums cred, your favorite show is probably Konosuba and you prefer the TV broadcast to Stardust Crusaders to the OVA. Get the fuck out of here with your shit taste and self-loathing.

you should never help a women because she might be in a relationship with a more masculine man and therefore unwilling to reward you with sex

You're not "helping them", you play as them.

Poor granpa, stuck in the past forever. If you honestly like the anime original, fist of the northstar immitating trash that was the OVA that's fine, but it just means that you don't really like JoJo, else you'd prefer the adaptation that is closer to the manga

They're their own character. You just control them in gameplay.

Are people really surprised that the only reason people buy games with cute girls as MCs is to build this illusion of dating them? I mean just take a look at something like Idolmaster, or just idol culture in general, there's a huge backlash if the voice actress of a character is revealed to be dating a man, the VOICE ACTRESS, let alone the character itself. Hell you don't even need to look at Japan, just look at what usually happens to female twitch streamers when they turn out to be in a relationship.

Just face it, guys only buy games with female MCs due to pure waifufaggotry.

Kek You're exactly what that user guessed

Exactly, you're them without you nothing happens.

Sounds like a Black Mirror episode.

You must not know what Utena is, retard.

>you're them
No

You fool, you should help her but in a way that belittles her man and thus undermines his manhood.

They would need to fuck em with a phone for it to be black mirror worth it.

Based

Nice

Attached: 1402599810202.jpg (326x282, 30K)

The point being that you don't like anime, you like what anime was 25 years ago.

This isn't idolshit tho.

>play crashbandicoot
>your whole goal is to help him get tawna back
>you gain access to none of tawna's bandicoochie

>play mario
>your whole goal is to rescue peach
>you gain none of her peach pussy
ect...

you just like cuckolding is all

So what's your reward for helping Mario, watching HIM kiss the princess and jack off?

You imply the girls owl anything to you, like if they were your girlfriends or something.
They aren't.

I know, but you can safely assume that any game featuring cute anime girls as MCs is going to follow the same principles when it comes to fan expectations.

I'm legitimately fine with that as the truth, but no one calls me a manime fapping anti-moefag.

you're not helping them, you're playing as them. even then, they wouldn't fuck you if you did, they didn't have boyfriends and they were real. no one will ever love you. any of you. ever.

>comparing female protags with males
Bravo turbo niggers. Further proving you're new and retarded.

Nah, that's some weird otaku shit. I just find fun to watch cute/sexy girls in action.

All they had to do was make them rescue their girlfriends. Everyone likes yuri

Because Mario, being a male character, can serve as a self insert for the player. Unless you like self inserting as the girl, like I do, you're not gonna get that here.

This, I don't get fucking mad about Chun or Cammy fucking Ryu and Bison behind the scenes, respectively.

Why is different, you aren't fucking them in either game.

>reward for helping them

Are you guys fucking brain dead?

Youre not “helping” them, you are playing AS them

Is this thread real?

>This is the selfinsert brain
>bandicoochi
ha

Attached: 1541366861442.png (379x364, 57K)

You haven't been on Yea Forums long, right?

>how dare you assume shit you misogynistic shitlord!
Fuck off cunt they're not real. If they don't act in a way that's pleasing to me the faggot that made them isn't getting my cashola. Simple as.

I thought OP was gonna be arguing about a player character helping the girls, not the player playing AS the girls. What the fuck, user, that's some mental gymnastics. Even my original expectation for your argument is sad but this is something else.

Attached: p9qrza9hp4801.jpg (800x530, 32K)

>"Yes, I enjoy playing as a cuck and helping two bitches to their chad asshole boyfriends"

Attached: A2_019_025_y_m_s_a.jpg (800x1000, 72K)

If you aren't going to play this because they have a boyfriend you are a pathetic retard.
It's not like these characters are your girlfriends. You don't exist withim the game, there's no player avatar.

Personaly I don't like the idea of male characters being portrayed as damsels in distress, that's the actual faggotry of the game.
But, it seems to be just a gag and they aren't portrayed as emmasculated pussies, so it might not be a problem.

Attached: 65743706_835690580163780_3288388926266846573_n.jpg (640x640, 98K)

You're a fucking moron, please keep going.

Name eleven games that do this

user you are a cuckold

Peanut brain : getting mad because you cant self insert as their boyfriend

Normal brain: self insert as their ingame chad boyfriends anyways

Ascended brain: Self insert as the girls and fantasize about getting plowed by chad cock!

Yeah sure man but don't think for a second that a lot of people aren't above that "weird otaku shit". Even people who are not usually into that sort of stuff will often feel deflated about a game when a character they like turns out to have a boyfriend or something.

Hey buddy look I didn't read your wall of demented autism. Shaming won't net you my dollars.

Holy fucking kek! Your post did so well in the other thread you thought you'd make a brand new thread to get even more (you)s? OP, you're a glorious massive faggot.

Attached: dude.png (500x537, 430K)

These two girls have existed as Kunio and Riki's girlfriends for 25 fucking years. They've existed for longer than most of you have been alive. Kill yourselves.

I don't want to play as roasties.

Here are the faggy arguments

>"You're playing as THEM, so you're going to be fucked by the boyfriends like a sissy, huge difference"
OR
>"What's wrong with being a cuck for two cuties? Those boyfriends need to be rescued, maybe, just MAYBE, they'll allow me to view their sex"

So you are not confortable with a female character having a boyfriend?
Personaly, I think that if a character like 2B or Bayonetta for example had a boyfriend that was stronger than them it would make the game cooler.
Generally I don't like to play as a female character to begin with, but if I do I think there should be a male character to whom I can relate with that would put her in her place.

>the guy that's so delusional he thinks this is cuckoldry also thinks the dev would be trying to shill the game in a thread like this
I really really really hoping you're just fucking with us user.

Attached: IMG_20180720_160350.jpg (481x383, 33K)

I'm bi so whenever I get cucked by a girl who turns out to have a boyfriend I hit on him just to make him uncomfortable. It's just my way of being petty.

Do people self insert as the bing bing wahoo man too?

Attached: index.png (1500x500, 392K)

>weird otaku shit
Back to r*ddit
Back to neofag
Back to trannyera
Back to twitter

You tumorous tourist

Attached: sw42.jpg (482x455, 53K)

What if these are their first and only boyfriends for the rest of their lives? They're roasties as long as they aren't fucking you, turbovirgin

This game is cuckoldry, plain and simple. Why the fuck did they add boyfriends, it's fucking dumb

Literally kill yourself disgusting degenerate.

This is like getting mad about Super Princess Peach because Mario is her love interest.

Yeah these people are fucking disgusting.

No user, Yea Forums has never been as autistic as true japanese otakus. Nothing in the west has been. These people literally kill themselves if their waifu dies.

What if a girl plays the game

you a cuck lol

Come on, don't make me pull the internet sissy boy act on you.

>girls
>playing games
No, trannies don't count

Pick a side.

Otaku are a minority in Japan, but they're whales. RCG won't have merchandise.

THE BOYFRIENDS ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS OF THE FUCKING SERIES
THE TWO GIRLS HAVE BEEN THEIR GIRLFRIENDS FOR A QUARTER OF A CENTURY
YOUUUUUU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

Fuck off already newfaggot.

Call me an incel, I don't give two shits. Yes, I am not playing or buying this game because of the boyfriends.

I like the fantasy of dating or being with the girls, just like how otakus do the same shit. It ruins the whole imagination and comes off as being some cuck

Attached: DKvCeD1VAAA_KMa.jpg (1440x2048, 168K)

>implying there won't be a hidden ending where they lezz out

Samefag, nobody agrees with you.

>Why the fuck did they add boyfriends
Because the original River City Ransom was about rescuing your girlfriends (you know, the ones that are now the main characters) so it only makes sense for it to be this way in a gender swaped version you dumb zoomer.

>take trope of males rescuing females
>reverse it
>this is now cuckolding
wut

Attached: ujustknow3.png (261x429, 136K)

Based and honest

AND? they should've just made the boyfriends as their fathers, that works so much fucking better. It's still cuck shit at the end of the day

Is it trolling or Yea Forums's cuckold fetish eating away at their consciousness?

Attached: 1545077736161.jpg (2552x3600, 524K)

Nah, I'm pretty sure most people never stopped being attracted to Mai Shiranui when she got with Andy.

Cute lesbian from another series without a self-insert, weeb friend

Been here since it started, but you should really just learn japanese or switch to wizchan or something. You're too far gone

Retard

Your father should've decked your mother in the stomach the instant he found out she was pregnant with your retarded ass

Yeah you might be right, I forgot about that. It still might be hard for them to sell the game, not because they'll make waifufags angry, but because they'll be unable to capitalize on them.

you are creating an imaginary situation in which you are dating a 2d character. Let me explain to you how low iq you are even by neet standards.
IN YOUR IMAGINATION YOU COULD KEK THE BOYFRIENDS OR EVEN DELETE THEM.

But you 0 iq

This is on the same level as people thinking that having a daughter is cuckoldry. It's literally just any girl not available to them is cucking them.

It's an ongoing shitpost based on one dumb argument against the game during its reveal hype
This is a stupid meme in motion.

They're fictional characters, user, you're never having sex with them either way.

So wait, this isn’t made by a Japanese studio? What’s the point in playing an anime game by a western game?

Two fucking threads about this game and I bet they're both gonna hit bump limit. This is shaping up to be the most popular game wayforward has ever made. The sales from RCG are going to fund shantae games for years to come.

Attached: 1501469969436.png (489x456, 229K)

based shadman

>Pick a side.
>pick gay
>can no longer get pussy
>pick straight
>can no longer get dick

Yeah no, I'll just be sucking a dick on this fence I'm sitting on.

so you'd only help a girl if she sucked your dick ?

Well shit all those doors I held open and not a singly suckyfucky out of it, what a waste of time.

>implying you wouldn't make turbo bros with the boyfriends
>implying you wouldn't spit-roast each girlfriend with your new turbobro

fucking faggot you just have no imagination, or class apparently.

They should break even on the game alone. I hate merchandise-driven shit.

It’s a hot mixture of both, people are so mad that Cum/brain now replaces it with gamer so morelfags get over mad over fictional women, it’s only a Yea Forums Yea Forums thing especially because most user’s here don’t wanna risk being outed as a retard on the internet

i miss when people used to put more effort into their shitposts

>Help girls get their boyfriends back
>Kidnap the boyfriends myself

TABLES FLIPPED NOW I GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH!

A JAPANESE STUDIO WOULDN'T GIVE THESE BITCHES BOYFRIENDS.

That's fucking 101. Otakus loathe that bf shit

This, it's like Shantae for me. As in the games are fun but they're ultimately nothing to write home about and the only reason I buy them is to fuel my waifufag delusions. I'm not even gonna try to justify it that's just how it is.

Go chase bugs, degenerate.

>Wayforward see RCG as a success
>give Shantae a boyfriend in the process along with all the other girls
OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO

they have had the same boyfriends since the 90's

whats the reward for beating any videogame user

>kidnap the boyfriends
>now they are your boyfriends
you cant cuck me if i instead cuck you!

Attached: ujustknow1.jpg (397x430, 24K)

The Japanese studio that created Kunio-kun gave them boyfriends in the first place.

>but muh Otaku
minorities don't matter, /jp/, particularly when said minority has no standards and only plays gatchashit

It's the reward for playing every other River City/Double Dragon game ever which is the same premise only gender swapped. You're only sperging because we're the ladies this time.

Mentally ill, but honest.
I'll give you that one, user. Good shit.

>I'm pretty sure most people never stopped being attracted to Mai Shiranui when she got with Andy
Different crowds, this is an otaku game.

>I think that if a character like 2B or Bayonetta for example had a boyfriend that was stronger than them it would make the game cooler.
This, as long as the boyfriend is me.

Both bisexual men ad women idealize suicide the most of the LGB group and are almost at the same levels than T. Bisexuality is never OK.

For what reason?

this is the dumbest shit.

Why not self insert as the boyfriend who's GF wants his dick so bad she'll rescue him at any cost? Like it's not that hard

Lads, listen. It's a westacuck game. Not just any westacucks but the kings of cuckoldry themselves: Californians. The westerner's default state of mind is being a cuckold. Being in the background. Encouraging whamen and giving them space. In the west the term "waifu" is very problematic. It's sexist and demeaning. The word "trap" is the same. Because in the west the male are socially, and sometimes literally, castrated. So of course they'd miss the point of the waifu appeal.

Attached: 1565255788474.webm (1280x720, 423K)

THEY AREN'T CREATING A GAME ABOUT THIS THOUGH. BIG DIFFERENCE

Well I'm not suicidal so that doesn't sound like my fucking problem.

Cringe

what in the fuck kind of retarded ass non-banter is this trash ? why even bother posting ? choke on air you troglodyte

>what is pov
You're so fucking thick it's becoming sad.

At least they're cute. That's above the majority of SoCal games.

>trying to push an retarded opinion with a webm of the worst franchise that has ever crawled out of Japan

>otaku game
I don't see how this is a jpeg collection gatcha game, modern otaku dont give a shit about Kunio and you know this

Why are you self-inserting into a game that has nothing to do with you? Are you that into cuckoldry that you have to imagine yourself getting cucked in every video game? That's fucking weird, dude.

Dangerous redpills being sprinkled here

And how does the game help with that? If it isn't immersive then why play it?

what kind of weak shit is this?
i knew this would lead to these kind of threads after the announcement, but can't you at least put in some goddamn effort?

Die of AIDS already Goddamn.

intelligent people in general have high mental illness rates
being intelligent is never OK