Dunmer

Dunmer.

That is our name. Yet you deny us even this courtesy. You, the white-skinned, jaundice-haired apes of this godsforsaken frozen wilderness. To you Nords, we are the gray ones, the ashen-skinned, the "dark elves" of Morrowind who have as much place in your land as an infection in an open wound.

Indeed, one might be surprised as to just how well we've settled into Windhelm. The district once known as the Snow Quarter is thus named no more. Now, they call it the Gray Quarter, for such is the reality of the Dunmer occupation. The district is now populated entirely by my kind, a victory not lost on its residents.

Oh, but the peaceful occupation goes even further. Thirsty? You'll find no Nord mead hall in the Gray Quarter. But the spirits flow well enough in the New Gnisis Cornerclub. Seeking a respected family? You'll find no Gray-Manes within these walls. But perhaps you'd like to pay a visit to the home of Belyn Hlaalu, descendant of one of the most noble houses in all of Morrowind. Ah, but no. You Nords don't come to the Gray Quarter, do you? You fear our streets as you fear our skin.

So now, "children of Skyrim," you have the truth of it. You may call this province home, but you can no sooner claim to own it than a cow can claim to own its master's field. You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter.

Attached: 1.png (879x1030, 564K)

No one cares about your blog post gaygray

Attached: ahyes.jpg (343x343, 14K)

I can't wait for the day Skyrim is New Morrowind, its original inhabitants ceasing to exist and replaced by a higher culture.

Why did they feel they had to fuck over the Dunmer so much in their story? The whole thing about the Red Year followed by being raided by lizardpeople sound horrible.

Attached: 1465865221755.jpg (1024x942, 139K)

WE

Remove h*mans

they're quite literally a cursed race

Attached: azura.png (540x900, 1.15M)

Attached: 1565566314277.png (500x667, 483K)

I guess there's that too. Well at least they're not the Falmer.

We will rise up once again

why is Azura such a petty, vindictive bitch?

sounds like all women. amiright? badumtsh

That's cute imagination elf, now go back to scrubbing my floor or I slice your ears off and make you sleep outside the house on a Windhelm night.

>curses an entire race because someone did something bad
>drives her followers mad with visions they do not want to see
>made some poor girl sit in a shed for decades just to show up Shogorath in a wager
>always gets painted as a good goddess

There is no good Daedra.

Attached: 1480956722251.jpg (754x723, 173K)

more like dumber lmao

The only, truly *good* Daedra is Meridia and she isn't even originally a Daedra.

Should i use OpenMW for a first time playthrough? Or is the bethesda launcher version i got for free good enough?

If the Bethesda store version is the vanilla GOTY version of Morrowind, then yes, play with OpenMW. It will make the game run properly on modern systems, you can set gamma, field of view, and the game will not crash as often. You can also play the whole game co-op online.

Oh good heavens is it gray posting time already mushroom elves?

Attached: 112.jpg (194x260, 8K)

Ok, thanks

Despite all the claims of how Morrowind was the last true "RPG" and the praises it was given for its world building and lore, I simply dislike Morrowind because of the Dunmer.
I simply do not care at all about that race or its stupid mushroom houses or lore.
Skyrim on the other hand drew me in immediately with its snowy landscape and mead halls.
Skyrim is the best for that reason.

Cucked by both Nords AND ARGONIANS! THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GREYSKINS!

Attached: 1565558949602m.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

>worship daedra
>get fucked
>NEREVAR GUIDE ME

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA WAGEKEK FOR NORDS IN THE COLD OF WINDHELM! N-NEREVAR HELP ME!!!!!

Her ass is still sore from the spear she took and how they worshipped someone else.

What a fuckin legend

I've seen what happens in your inns
You faggots deserve nothing

I've been trying to make a chart of irl girls that resemble Tamriel races but I don't know what to do with Dunmer.

reprsent them as whores like the are begging for lizards and nord cock

The dunmer deserve it 100% for their betrayal of Nerevar and Azura.

Hlaalu
fucking disgrace

What do you have for Bretons and Nords?

>descendant of one of the most noble houses in all of Morrowind
Hlaalu is a bitch house. Get fucked

Frenchies and Nords respectively.

>Why did they feel they had to fuck over the race that's all about being fucked over in lore?

Auburn haired girl (wanted to pick a French girl but I don't know any semi-unknown pretty ones) and a blonde German girl. Considering I put two asian girls for Bosmer and Altmer I want to put a third gookess for the Dunmer but everything I put through photoshop looks shitty and lazy.

Attached: ferkic_03_8e71f69764.jpg (350x500, 35K)

By the way I know this is very autistic.

Dear god, it's gained sentience.

Shut you're fucken mouth bitch

Attached: muerto.jpg (1079x1042, 103K)

The fans of the dungmer are crappy people. Bethesda had enough of their shit and taught them a lesson in humility.

user, Bretons in lore are attractive though.

i've never played morrowind, wonder if i should
someone pls tell me yes

If you have patience for older games, yes.

Yes.

i love older games. okay.

I mean the idea of the Dunmer is that they're an ambitious people of catastrophic religious sins (numerous ones) for whom the price of their arrogance, with the death of their ascended Trinity, is finally coming home