ITT: Worst nationalities for online games and why

>Britons
>Retard circlejerks and awful personalities in general, rage kiddos too

Attached: 51xXiMRUa9L._SX355_.jpg (355x229, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibero-America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Irish
>They don't exist and they bully me because I'm mixed race

They're all pretty shit
Aussies are cool though.

CYKA BLYAT

>Aussies
>Beast DM, agressive playstyle but not much teamplay
>Asians
>Shit DM, passive beta playstyle, needs a team leader to tell them what to do
>Americans
>Okay DM, always wants to be the protagonist and doesnt have teamplay
>Euopreans
>Okay DM, can do teamplay and team strats

only faggots that don't get along with bongs are from places like germany and the US where any sort of banter really hurts your feelings

>Trying to teamplay with randoms

>Arabs
>Really salty crybabies, ends up raging 80% of the time
>Japanese and Korean
>"haha this is so random xD"
>fucks around 24/7 and speaks in 2007 memes
>Latinos
>Never use mic. If they do, you cann hear their entire family in the background
>Spent 3 times the price of their garbage PC in cosmetics

bongs harassing others is the funniest shit

All nationalities are the worst. Except for scandinavians, they're the only ones who have the decency to not be retarded, except for female scandinavians: they're attention-seeking whores just like every other G4Murr GrlL. Except for this romanian girl, she was pretty cool, she had character

not even talking about randoms, even premade teams of americans struggle with teamplay, everyone wants to be the playmaker instead of collaborating (some exceptions ofc)
t. scandinavian
maybe my experience is different, but all nationalities can be good. its just brits and frenchies that have their niche circlejerks and are total retards that can only speak their mother tongue.

>Americans
>Loud and obnoxious or
>Pussified Californian or
>Stoner or
>All three

French and Bong bros talk mad shit with out any problem, brits can get a bit annoying when they wine but are most great. Americans are huge faggots if they are under 30 and are the most petty fuckers the world over. Germans are fine untill you trigger the autism and then they never speak to you again or they try to ruin your life. Russians are closet gay and suffer a terrible existance.

I'm retarded, what do you mean with DM

Any answer other than Brazilians is wrong

deathmatch abilities
your actual raw skill just shooting and dodging stuff and moving, regardless of positional awareness or gamesense

This, Americans don’t get sarcasm either so it flies right over their heads and they take it seriously

Attached: 3F16BE74-764E-45A3-938D-0D8DCED6EEE3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

What does DM mean?

The objectively best DM skill is slav number 1, Yank number 2 and Bong coming in 3 or 4 depending on game.

>youre fat
>fuck you
>WOOOWWWW CANT HANDLE THE BANTER????

Americans by far. Especially american teens, so obnoxious.

the only real kick in the nuts is that you don't speak english and have shit internet.

so if I had to rate the worst nationalities to play with it's

1.Brazilians - Worst offender. don't speak english and shit internet
2.Australians - shittiest internet known to man
3.Philippines - shit internet like brazilians but speaks with broken english
4.Chinese - Cheaters

BING BING BING BING
BING BING BING BING
BING BING BING BING
BING BING BING BING

BONG
BONG
BONG
BONG

t. bong

Attached: bing.jpg (926x618, 99K)

thank you for your service

Are you fat? Do you clap when the plane lands?

>uses shit example
>g..guys.. this is how they actually act...haha..

Attached: 4AB131B9-B772-4C7E-A679-02F8F5F10F15.png (364x527, 233K)

>Americans can't handle banter
Looks like you're the ones who cant stay fucking seething

Whiny Americans for sure

I avoid any kind of banter because I just know it'll get me teamkilled. None of the faggots I play with can manage it

Also, side question: does banter also include laughing at your teammates when they die? 'Cause if so I'm terrible at handling banter too. I get so pissed off when they do that to me even if I never make it known

You're not supposed to say fuck you, you have to quip back for fuck's sake. Yanks really cannot banter.

Attached: 34578934689.jpg (1200x1290, 261K)

All through this hour
Lord be my guide
That by Thy power
No foot shall slide.

>continuously gets upset but can’t accept it

Stay mad ameritard

t. german

>*gets shot*

frenchies

German here, Bongs are bros and its sad to see them leave the new Empire, come home white man.

>Lightly banter an american
>He thanks me for my service

Still remember bongs rage quitting halo 2 because the enemy team scored once.
Bunch of spineless coward faggots, the whole of them.

see

Let us live on our fucking Island in peace.

Attached: end it.jpg (567x736, 62K)

Why is everyone upset at brits lately? Seeing it pop up all over the place. Is this prep for a new war?

>banter an american
You shouldn't do that, you could get shot

>clutch to win the round
>American and his church start clapping

The Russian shitposters are back on it

Based atheist euro, getting the praise he deserves for a gg

Attached: 1460654048181.jpg (795x622, 67K)

Brexit has the rest of Europe hating us more than they usually would

not really brexit related, even before brexit most brits i saw were cunts or shitty circlejerks

Attached: nationality skills in gaming.png (935x1597, 83K)

>Lightly banter an American
>RAPE GANGS OI HAVE YA GOT A LICENCE FOR THAT KNIFES KNIFES KNIFES AMERICA IS THE BEST

English are like that, but if you can understand them the few Scots I've met on DayZ and places like that have been chill.

Celtic nations usually are. English are retarded, usually Arab or Asian.

>Russians
>Brazil
AJAJAJAJAJ
>China
>Good at anythinng that isn't MOBA
>Mexico and Turkey
>Good at anything that isn't beheadings
[X] Doubt

Attached: 0b85dfe0c84e3fbf2b4eba2561a230acb4915a336871a224e6b876edba4f9398.jpg (433x419, 31K)

>lightly banter an american
>DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MANY AIRCRAFT CARRIERS WE HAVE, KIDDO?

>knifes
UK intelligence everyone

I agree, the second I hear a British accent I know I'm in for the usual. Big cheery start, followed by screaming when things go wrong. Either way Brexit's spurred the Brit hatred on more than it was already.
I'm Welsh

If Europe was united we would be the most powerful force on the planet, not the yellow tide in the east nor the fat in the west could challange us.
You would throw that away for a few more decades of lonely peace?

How did you get that idea?

Attached: 1565530357728.jpg (304x304, 38K)

ah yeah, scots and irish can be nice, they're usually reddit-tier tho. English and Welsh are undistinguishable for me
same with canadians
>lightly banter an american
>he starts screaming about how he could nuke my country any second and repeating "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" to the mic

/pol/ and murica fuck yeah types were jerking themselves off over weird british shit a little bit ago while acting like america was literally perfect
Really easy to skew information to those people too so they'll eat anything up without fact checking and pass it around like gospel

Top tier:

Egypt, Lebanon, Emirates

Medium tier:

Morocco

Shit tier:

Everyone else

Is it weird I have never had this problem with Americans in all my years of playing? Also French are the worst if at least 1 other frenchy in the server

t. egyptian
all egyptians i saw were rage kiddos
dunno about the others

I don't even mind the English but theyre always so asshurt about Americans

Attached: 1547240015908.png (300x703, 69K)

I was mere mimicking an american :v)

huh, I could say the same the other way around
I guess we're all just butthurt about each other

BRs will forever be the worst. They have BR somewhere in their name and use their shit flag as their profile picture. They have shit internet, no skill, a retarded language, and blame everyone but themselves for losing.
French are also pretty bad. Mostly their attitude and refusal to speak English despite knowing the language.
Met my fair share of central Americans playing Gears of War 2 back in the day. Terrible internet and mediocre skill.
I've known some pretty cool people from the British isles. Mostly scots. Met a total bro from kiwiland who was honestly pretty good, but suffered from having kiwi internet, which is a crippling disability with no cure. Only ever met one person from Australia, who was an attention whoring chick who ruined my guild in Wrath of the Lich King.

Couldn't handle the banter.

I knew a brit who moved to USA and had a huge ego, saying that all americans were simpletons
he would only "Be himself" around other britons

>Worst nationalities for online games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibero-America

Eh i do now a days. The worst is euros putting on shit American accents and acting like asses. Daily reminder America is only 1/4 Texas, so chill with the shitty cowboy yeehaws

Say what you want about English and Scots but watching a bong wind up a Scot is magical.

Sw*des and fr*nch

Fuck off the last time someone livestreamed blowing their head off 4channel was frozen for days

i can give you a quick rundowm
>Argies: Toxic circlejerks
>Spanish: Either toxic circlejerks or chill bro-tier
>Portugal: Chill bro-tier
>Mexicans: Annoying and loud
>Brazilians: Either autist 14 year olds using skype or pro players
>Peruvians: Passive-agressive types with low self-esteem

Everyones cool, I play on PS4 so we are all united as sonychads

I don't know about worst, but the best are Albertan Canadians, they have, without a fault, all been based and from Yea Forums from my experienced.

russians

french and germans were annoying back in the day because they couldn't speak english, but at least they weren't as bad and angry as the russian players

>German
>Gay
>Furry
Many such cases.

Doesn'y need to, his flab does that for him vibrates from the vibrations when the plane lands.

t. Merkel

>t. egyptian
Nope, this is coming from a chink. Egyptians are the most friendliest ones along with Lebanese and emiratis. Most gulf Arabs are cry babies and end up cursing all the time because they suck dick. The sad truth is that all their pings suck ass and I alwaya hope one isn't on my team

>French
>couldn't speak English
Bullshit. They just refuse to. The stuck up cunts.

>EU server in WW2 game
>not much talking
>mostly relevant to the game
>speaking english

>NA server in WW2 game
>constant shitposting through text and chat
>not relevant to the game, just politics and other shit
>TK threats constantly
>all speaking english

>East EU server in WW2 game
>either dead silence or shitposting in subhuman languages
>probably relevant to the game
>not a single world of english, howling monkeys in chat

>the worst is euros putting on shit American accents
Do euros actually do this?

This is 100% true, the Frogs are mad that French is not the lingua franca of the Internet because they think that the French history is superiour to the English History.

Every country puts on shit fake accents of every other country.

When you hear an american in chat you give him a good YEE HAW! to show him he is welcome :)

I had 3 last week doing shitty Boston accents. They were obnoxious team killers and we had to vote kick

Today sure, late 90s and early 2000s a lot of them weren't proficeint enough even into their teens.

At least it wasn't Americans doing shitty exaggerated Boston accents

I actually don't mind this. Last week a French heard my southern accent and started talking like a cowboy. I started back and forth until the whole Red team in tf2 was yelling to wrangle up and hogtie the Intel

>HAHAHA CLAM CHOWDA HAHAHAHAH PAHK THE CAH BRO LMAOOO

Attached: 1527883356187.png (424x409, 282K)

As a Brit living in America now that guy isn't totally wrong about only "being himself" around other brits although he's a tit for making it out to be an intelligence thing. What it is is that living in Britain you're constantly living under like three or four levels of depressing irony at any one time. After leaving the island you realize that not everywhere is like that and people stop understanding your jokes. It takes a while to get used to.

As a french I can say you won't find shittier than french people
we're like brazilians, except most of us can't even write english to throw insults

Anyone who calls themselves an Albertan Canadian most likely isn't from Alberta but just moved there for money. It's pretty much all rednecks and oil.

It still baffles me that Americans don't understand saying "Nice day" *smile* when its raining.
Its incredible, they always look at you like you are mad then go "Oh its because you are british" ITS A JOKE I DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE THE FUCKING RAIN!

agreed. They're all self righteous faggots who obsess over america and how much better they are than them

It's okay, froggy. At least you aren't from Quebec.

I don’t know if I could live like that

i cant process the number of times a british preteen called me a nigger and said they were currently fucking my mother in a halo 3 matchmaking lobbys

Sounds like your mother is a pedophile mate, what is she doing with all them kids?

I like the rain so I think you are serious, unless you say it dripping with sarcasm. Then I think you're an ass

same with British people, they speak human languages, they just refuse to

Im American and know this Cockney guy. He's a blast and talks to me about other Americans don't understand bants or their humor. I think he's hilarious. We got drunk once and he tried to fight me for fun. Great guy.

This even french know how to banter.

Oh don't get me started on how many times I make a joke that I gotta reduce down to "I was being sarcastic"

>2 Mexican flags
lul wut

Mexico and New Mexico

is that even a thing?

>Americans don’t get sarcasm
Nigger, everyone in the US between the ages of about 20 - 45 only speak in Sarcasm.

Yes both of those exist in the americas

I honestly really appreciate the bluntness that living here has given me. Being able to cut through 20 years of family bullshit by simply stating your opinion like an actual human being is quite refreshing and makes me feel like we do nothing but speak in code to one another. Don't get me wrong I like the humour and the mindset it brings but sometimes the direct approach is preferred

Insipid nailism is not wit nor is it british irony.

Potato here, we only bully mix raced folks for having big arses

Do you bully them with your penises?

>Japan and South Korea in low tier
Uhhhh

>Insipid nailism is not wit
It is when you really hammer it in.

Fuck, phoneposting strikes again!

What? Ewww! Us Irish despise huge arses

>India in high tier

Attached: 1392952067205.jpg (492x512, 19K)

It sounds like irony is just another term for telling lies.

Attached: 1564335064106.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

ban

Turks, surprised none mentioned them, third worlders shouldn't be in european servers

Great thread! Keep up the good work!

What does that have to do with sarcasm?

I think you mean the US there

>meanwhile in bizarro Yea Forums

Having to repeat every time you say sorry that you are not sincerely upset at yourself.

>Queb
But Quebecer have the advantages of butchering both english and french, hating and being hated by both english and french people. We're perfectly balanced when not drunk.

by circlejerk I think you mean feeling excluded because of a refusal by brits to reel in the regionally distinct parlance making it hard for outsiders to parse, which is fair enough but I think a large part of whether that would make you uncomfortable or not is how open and easygoing you are yourself plus it's not impossible to understand alien sounding banter just through context

Norwegian here
>Brits are ok.
>Americans are either giant fags or really cool never anything between. Not to mention sometimes high ping
>Russians can suck a dick
>Germans are cancer who keeps spamming emoticons "xD :D :("
>Netherlands are cool
>Danish are cool
>Irish are cool
>Swedes the same as americans
>French are ok
>Polish are discount russians they are bad, but not as bad as russians
>Chinese can fuck off nobody understands also high ping

t. anglo that goes on tirades about how hate speech is stupid in online video games every day

Doesn't change the fact that literally no one likes you.

what, and I'm a celtic but alright

>anglos
>celtic

who are you quoting

Ur mum and dad

>Nobody knows anything or mentions anything about Saffas
Feels good to not be involved in the Retard Wars.

Attached: springboks.jpg (626x417, 52K)

based

>bragging about being irrelevant
Whatever floats your boat.

The black section of your flag represents black dick.

you're insufferable when it comes to rugger but alright otherwise

You'll be getting one for the union jack soon then?

>shitty exaggerated Boston accents
no, that's actually what we sound like.