What video games do people from this country play?

What video games do people from this country play?

Attached: 1547441016368.jpg (283x424, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
youtube.com/watch?v=etUd6NuaIx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mortal kombat and monkey island

soon? absolutely none

Attached: 1521151383437.png (504x504, 114K)

Tibia MMO

Bloodborne, Dark Souls and Monster Hunter World. I’m probably the only one though. Also fuck Kirchnerists for starting the fuckery, Macri for failing to set things right and screwing with the economy even further and fuck the citizens for voting for the Kirchnerists again. No one can save us now.

Argentum AO

It's like a national steam sale
Spend your pesos before they readjust the prices

CS:GO, LoL, CS 1.6 in schools, divegrass simulator, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 emulated on PC

Going back is the only salvation nigger, if macri keeps going at it the dollar will peak at 100 pesos or even more.
its a necessary evil

NBA2k, it's their favorite sport

>fuck Kirchnerists for starting the fuckery
but they haven't done anything

They are white

There you have the change, ballonigger.

My steam account is located in Argentina because the games are far cheaper there

The economic problems started with Cristina, I don’t think she is qualified to turn things around. But yes Macri failed pretty hard, I should have listened to the people that told me not to vote him. The only less shitty option is Lavagna but he won’t ever win.

Where are you from? thats actually true, feels good to be an argie for once

That's Brazil
t. Tibia player

Porq son tan creidos Los Argentinos ?
Desde chico siempre he escuchado eso sobre Ellos pero yo siempre he sido ver para creer,en serio son una mierda de ser humanoid hecho Los blancos y Marcelo tinelli se puede chupar un soberando huevo.

>Lavagna
The only solution was Espert. now its all gone.
Imagine how butthurt the lefties would've gotten if he won

Attached: 1559591398892.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Fellow BR here, pls do not elect Cristina argiebros. Thanks and godspeed.

Yes. Because Macri was the saivour.

Real life :(

>espert
imagine unironically getting fewer votes than del caño

Being poor.

magnetto pls go home

>The only solution was Espert
JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

Attached: file.png (496x497, 185K)

Attached: falklands.gif (435x331, 1.03M)

The poison was the cure

It's over, their only hope is for us to annex them
No voting rights tho

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~FG

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SAAWADDE.jpg (1024x443, 76K)

The Falklands MMO

Nestor was pretty good but Cristina wasn’t. The country was already going downhill when Macri got in. But I do hate that “herencia recibida” excuse he parrots when it clearly got much worse under him. Major disappointment in him.

>NOOOO ARGENTINA IS WHITE DELETE THIS

>espert
>anime pic

Literally this
Cristina = shit
Macri = utter shit

alberto was nestorpilled though
maybe he'll set things right, in any case, it can't be worse than what we already have, and if it is i'm fucking off i guess

cope

Attached: 1559707851741.png (1876x2010, 743K)

user think about it like this
>Every eternity of hardship is worth a single laugh
You'll miss out on all the good times even if its surrounded by bad times, you only get one shot at this and you better experience it to its fullest.
If you really want to kill yourself atleast make it fun and not depressing by shooting yourself, load up a van of fireworks and drive off a cliff or something. You'll atleast be remembered that way.

Attached: 500 IQ.png (94x112, 30K)

I heard said that Cristina fired him in the past because Alberto was fucking ambicious.
Maybe he'll kick off the old hag

>Major disappointment in him
why would anyone be dissapointed in a jew that kidnapped himself to steal from his father or smuggle autoparts, or literally be part of the divegrass mafia among other stuff that i forgot?

>2019
>still no sandbox located in Fuerte Apache

>kidnapped himself
Oh shit I remember that.

He left on his own because he didn't agree with Cristina's handling of corrupt officers
>tfw HE will never return

Attached: ricky.jpg (635x300, 90K)

he wouldnt survive in today's world.
he would get MeToo'd or some shit. truly the aniki of argentina

>tinelly crew cock sucker
Fuck off

miameeeeeee

Super Castlevania IV, Mega Man X, Revenge of Shinobi, Contra, Super C, Bayonetta, Yakuza, some of my favorites.

Attached: naranja1626032w300.jpg (300x200, 14K)

This is true? I don't see anything on the link. Don' kill yourself!

Do not come back.

massive brainlet here
was macri the reason everything costs double now?

t. low test nigger

cucks

Attached: the call that saved lat.jpg (1008x566, 95K)

yes he inflated everything, and made the dollar skyrocket.

how do you say cringe in spanish?

>british
>not an arab or turk
hmmm

Fifa
But all I do is play Doom

Bugaló pronto mis hermanos!
Soon we will rapefugee left and right.

You can't there's no translation. We just say cringe too.

the don't play anything anymore

because pic related kept raping them in every game, so they had to quit

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.png (2000x1333, 19K)

I fuckin loved Sekiro

crinsh

Attached: 1474229440402.png (1032x774, 1.05M)

Cuantos nenes que ganaron copas de Fortnite tenes?

>he likes argentinian tv characters
>but I am the nigger

Did you know 60 dollar games on steam are 1 dollar in argentina pesos? Take advantage of that

>cringe
you have to go back

Texas?

No te mates sin jugar al TWEWY boludo
No en serio

>implying i like argentinian tv characters and not just ricky

Vergüenza ajena.

Hey it's the country with the ugliest women in a continent that includes Bolivia

Press F to pay respects
RIP Argiebros

Attached: 1565588529421.png (2000x1250, 104K)

Vamo' al Grinch

Keep sucking plastic cocks

user, bolivian women are prettier than chileans, at least they dont speak like they were trying to summon a demon

Verguencita
Un Poco de verguenza
Verguenza
Mucha verguenza
Muchisima verguenza
Un monton de verguenza

Its been 10 minutes, show the deed

keep seething arginiggers

Attached: 1564687275057.png (828x804, 555K)

Was he in contact with the bogs, and was aware of the grand scheme of (((things))) so he was (((eliminated)))?

Attached: ricardo.jpg (1366x765, 90K)

>chileno
>calling ANYONE a nigger

Attached: 1446679399207.png (441x445, 274K)

Hermamos latinos
creo que todos podemos ponernos de acuerdo

las Paraguayas son las mejores
despues de probar una no vuelvo más
CAMBIA MI MENTE

Attached: what kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl.png (546x458, 271K)

Chileans are the ugliest people in South America

The investors and other scum bail at any sight of political uncertainty and they lose trust in Macri who was probably sucking dick behind the scenes to try to stop the dollar from rising even further before the elections so that he had a better chance of winning.
He mismanaged the economy due to his supreme incompetence but if you believe he caused the crash you’re delusional, he literally only lost because the dollar was too high in the first place and he lost the middle class support that gave him the presidency.
The PSN store is still in dollars sadly.

Playing Metal Gear Solid 2 right now.

das verguenza ajena pelotudo

Las paraguayas son las mujeres más activas sexualmente que jamas he conocido.
Nacen putas.

Mas prueba de que valen verga Los Argentinos

Melee

>Macri who was probably sucking dick behind the scenes to try to stop the dollar from rising
fuck I bet that to please the degenerate money lords he let them fuck Awada while he watched
hot as fuck

grand strategy and minecraft anymore so I can LARP as keeping this country from going to shit in the XX century

This one.

Attached: 6707.jpg (462x260, 30K)

>mismanaged
they came here to do that, theres no "mistake" or "mismanagement"

but that's Canad-
oh

picarón

Can I get a rundown please?

Vamos a llegar a limite de bump argiebros?

Why are latinos trying to use Yea Forums as a second /int/ and a second /pol/?

>But I do hate that “herencia recibida” excuse he parrots
I hope you realize that Cristina emptied all reserves AND put in place the currency exchange limits to just barely put off the inevitable breakdown until someone else's presidential term. What happened wasn't Macri's fault. He couldn't handle it at all, but it was the results of 12 years of an economic plan based off "dude just take on debt in pesos and print money to pay it off lol"

macri took in debt, ruined the country and begged anyone with capital to come and invest, but no one ever did
now the previous government won, and investors and anyone with capital are taking this opportunity to dab on argentine economy

Stop speaking spanish, hermanos

>latinos
this is an argie thread. only argies allowed, fuck off

People like that want power, if he fixed stuff and got widespread support crushing the Kirchnerists he would have gotten reelected and then Vidal and then himself again and that’s the best power he could get, you’re delusional if you believe he’s evil to the point of self-destructiveness. He failed because he sucks not because Lanata hired him to destroy the country or whatever La Campora fed you with.

I don't know. but soon it will be 0 games since they get the Kishners back in power
kek

Southerners actually believe they're not latinos

IT DOESNT FLOOD ANYMOOOOOOORE

basado y rojoempastillado

island pinchers btfo again

You better be more welcoming now or we won't take in any refugees

Attached: psc-deputado-jair-bolsonaro-20160621-072.jpg (1024x683, 52K)

t. Cristina

youtube.com/watch?v=etUd6NuaIx8
kino

I do believe Cristina was shit and started the downfall but Macri did nothing to stop it and he just kept saying it wasn’t his fault, it would have been too high of an accomplishment to fix the mess but he made it worse. And when the middle class starts losing money they won’t vote you anymore. The retarded thing was to go back instead of trying a third party (though no one was a good enough politician to take advantage of both being proven shit)

>emptied all reserves
if this was true then no one would have given macri a big fat loan
18+ site
magnetto pls go

i'd rather cut my throat off than going to the jungle with some apes, so dont worry

>Self-destructiveness
???
Nigga, he made the country pay for debts his family had, got judges to archive and forget lawsuits against all his millionaire friends and made the argentine coin worthless in comparison to USDs which is the coin businessmen work with.
You're delusional if you think Macri interests = Argentine interests.

This
Macri is innocent you fucking poorfags.

>bolsomeme
lmao

baseado e vermelhopilado
don't you ever dare come here hermano

>macri is innocent
jesus christ the sheer level of delusion, the guy who indebted us for 100 years, a literal debt for a 100 years, is innocent?
There can be some incompetence inbetween but he sure as fuck wasn't trying to fix the country by choking on IMF and Oligarch dick

Black Desert

allah uakbhar my brother

It's the same bullshit every election, it's been 30 years and it's always the peronist and radical party fighting over who gets to destroy the economy further while stealing all they can, soon enough there will be no country left to steal from because they've figured out the system, they don't let any new honest party in and just keep fighting each other, changing names when necessary (see cambiemos, they are the same retards from the alliance and peronists don't even try to hide their bullshit anymore).
I pirate all my games nowadays, kids only play free to play trash like lol, fortnite and apex because its free.

Attached: 1539238196082.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

We play Fate Grand Order!

Attached: Liz Potter.png (688x500, 385K)

>why did you win against me? plsexplain youreself :(
what did he even meme by this? this cant be real
>unironically putting a rich daddys boi in power

lo unico bueno de brasil son las brasileras, bien putonas son

>if this was true then no one would have given macri a big fat loan

Attached: 1555881064598.png (2835x1890, 233K)

Eres muy cute!

Dude it was ironicallly.
Macri is as shit as (or way worse) than peronism.

so how the fuck do I send a laptop to someone in argentina

Attached: 1421008389483.png (759x540, 185K)

Why the fuck Yea Forums is the only place to have a fuckin serious discussion about Argentinian politycs in a language thats not even spanish?

si

Anybody here close to bs as?
This cute femboy wants to get fucked

I will vote to Cristina at the presidential votation, not because I like her politics, but because she's the lesser evil compared to Macri and co

Oh i'm retarded, I cant tell irony in text form

based and cutepilled

>Espert
>not pic related
Basado y azulpastillado

Attached: biondini.png (1024x576, 805K)

lying graphic
this is the real one

Attached: 1565648853085.png (2835x1890, 145K)

Step 1. Send it
Step 2. Wait for it to be stolen by the postal service
Step 3.

So, who did you anons vote for on Sunday?

Kirchnerism just replaced debt in dollars for debt in pesos, and printed money to pay it off.
They took the dollar at 3 pesos and left it at >20, a 700% increase.

but cristina isn't going for president, dumb zoomer.

FF

from what I understand they'll throw out a sudden hidden fee of 200-500 dollars that makes the recipient unable to accept it, and then they just pocket it, right?
is there no amount of money that will let it just fucking arrive safely

Always knew Lizposter was an argie.

Attached: 1550470028992.jpg (749x789, 86K)

I put in a photo of my cock. There was a cutie at the table, I hope she sees it.

He doesn’t care about the country but he doesn’t want to be politically dead either. And the dollar started rising with Cristina already even with all the cepo shenanigans.
The other parties play in their hands too, see the left which is a laughingstock and ends up allying with the Kirchnerists every time. Which other option is there? I can’t name a single name. I’d rather Lavagna win because he seems less shitty but there’s been no one to gain my actual support and make me truly believe in them.

Crusader Kings II, whatever Civvie-11 recommends, and some Atelier/Tales to chill

>mestizo ≠ white

Attached: 1559477828634.jpg (929x528, 199K)

>Implying she's is not puppeting Alberto Fernandez
Let's not delude ourselves here
The old lady still retains all the power

Debt means nothing if it's managed well.
British war bonds emitted to finance WW1 are only being bought back now

?

>he doesn’t want to be politically dead either
Why not? He already did what he was meant to do. His presidency was never meant to last 4 more years.
>And the dollar started rising with Cristina
Never before has the peso shed 25% of its value in a single day.

Macri's presidency was a nightmare and anyone who disagrees unironically should be put on a list and never allowed to vote again.

good goy

I’m cute and tempted but I’ll chicken out anyways so it doesn’t matter.

Don't Starve.

>made the argentine coin worthless in comparison to USDs which is the coin businessmen work with.
TOMARON EL DOLAR A 3 PESOS Y LO DEJARON A 20 BOLUDON

>tfw seeing pictures of Argentina in the 20s
>it was a literal full blown first world country
I'm sorry Argentinabros. At least you are still more developed than the rest of South America.
I hope you manage to turn things around.

Argentinians are europeans; probably the last pure ones.

>Argeniggers will vote for the same person who left them in the hole
o i am laffin

Attached: 1413328717644.png (482x800, 152K)

cavallo why are you even here

>Never before has the peso shed 25% of its value in a single day.
And it loses that much value the day it's announced Cristina is coming back, I bet that's Macri's fault.

Macri didn’t raise the dollar today. Neither did the Kirchnerists. It’s just the political uncertainty coupled with the shitty economy which was a joint effort.

>starting the fuckery
Yep, we were fine under the great duhalde

It's still his presidency, isn't it?
>You argies should not vote who you wanna vote because if not we'll RUIN you economically
Nice democracy there Macri.

Still his fault for not controlling it, and it shows that him and his team are incompetent.

the only redpilled answer

Nice google translate. Drink the stick, cat.

>Never before has the peso shed 25% of its value in a single day.
It did escalate pretty quickly with cristina, though.
Went from 4 to like 15 in a short amount of time. And mind you, it's been more or less stable between 3 and 4 since Duhalde in 2001 or 2002.
Both M and K suck doney dick.

I voted for FF
ask me anything

Attached: 1530056313608.jpg (1109x1539, 193K)

>Which other option is there? I can’t name a single name. I’d rather Lavagna win because he seems less shitty but there’s been no one to gain my actual support and make me truly believe in them.

Because they've figured out the system politicians can't be investigated, they don't pay taxes, have crazy salaries and they can't be replaced because they don't let anyone new join. They've completely rigged the game.

Attached: 1552756001726.jpg (428x424, 16K)

I mostly play indieshit from Humble Bundle and games from GOG.com (which is more expensive than Steam here). Thank God I have a great backlog, specially with this devaluation.