What is your opinion on doppelganger fights?

What is your opinion on doppelganger fights?

Attached: Chibi Can't Play Games.png (603x230, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qtr-IlViQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like that jump

good because they filter pic

Easiest way to make a kino fight but that isn't a bad thing by any means

I would really prefer if he would be quiet.

I LIKE THAT JUMP

any casual filter is a good thing in my book

>some Twitter faggots shitty opinion is used as bait for the #6467173482nd time
I hate what Yea Forums has become. Is this what you use the website for, OP? you're browsing Twitter like the Twitter faggot you are, and you see someone say something dumb, and you say to yourself "Oh boy, I'm going to post this on Yea Forums so I can have other people talk about this shitty opinion." just go fuck yourself, God I'm so tired of it, stay on Twitter and talk to that faggot yourself if you want to have a discussion about his opinion

sage

Attached: 1534636522602.jpg (720x540, 185K)

>its hard for a casual player, so i stopped playing
is this good or bad?

>Literal who twitter screencap thread

Attached: away.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

>caring about Chibi
>caring about chibi's tweets

>getting casualfiltered by Ocarina of fucking Time

Can we all just take a moment to point and laugh at this guy?

doppelgangers are lame, but "human-sized opponent with similar powers to yours but tougher/cooler" is always the best boss fight in a game

>cliche = bad
>hard = bad
no, doppelganger fights are fine

pure kino

kill yourself

Attached: 1518630887312.png (784x349, 20K)

>4 likes
>not even a single rt
Fuck off with your literal who twitter faggot

Attached: literallywho.png (946x234, 51K)

>It's such a cliche, I need to use a 20 year old game as an example
It's amusing that people still think there are ideas to be had which can't all be broken down and categorized into an existing cliche. Everything, literally everything has been done. Originality means nothing because nothing is actually original.

DOPPELGANGER HOYPE

OOT has one of the best doppleganger fights, though, since it actually counters you in interesting ways (unless you wail on it with the hammer).

>actually get a somewhat challenging interesting fight in zelda, a game with baby combat
>complain

>Can't overcome life's challenges
>Can't even overcome yourself
Honestly it's a very depressing admission.

Attached: 1509105078857.jpg (647x594, 66K)

>shivering isles doppelganger fight

Beastly and overwhelming

>zelda II : link's adventure doppelganger fight

Grindy, fucking retarded and an anticlimax

he gets to the right conclusion (doppleganger fights are cliche) using the stupidist fucking reasoning inaginable. I really don't know how to feel.

>can't make good boss
>boss is you
wow epic

Agreed. Just enjoy it, and extrapolate the meaning that's there with the setting, and trials of the character and quest. Nothing wrong with some cool cliches.

Why should I care about the game design opinions of a documented cheater?

I dont remember any difficulty at all with the dark link fight, just that it was cool as shit. What an odd example.

Attached: 1551891062183.jpg (613x336, 123K)

Who is this again?

based, fuck this gay earth

bad take but its chibi

Attached: 72-721208_jeanne-images-jeanne-2-hd-wallpaper-and-background[1].jpg (840x645, 192K)

>Dark Link in OoT
>you literally win just by button mashing

>filtered by dark link
FUCKING KEK

Attached: AHHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (378x378, 19K)

I like doppelganger fights which absolutely wreck you just to show how much worse you are compared to your theoretical potential. Like CrossCode.

Devilhand fights are one of the the main reasons i still play video games

Attached: maxresdefault3.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

They are unironically my favorite boss fights. Shadow from SA2, Dark Samus from Metroid Prime, Dark Bowser from Bowser’s Inside Story. That shit is kino

>Doppelganger isn't a palette swap/'dark' version of you and copies you every move, forcing you to cheese it to victory, and is instead just a copy of your character with it's own AI and everything
>Copies you down to the weapons and gear you use.
>Get to be a real man and kick your own ass, while still giving you an easy out by removing all of your gear before the fight, having it copy that, and then just re-equipping it all. Unless it dynamically copies your shit on the fly.

I love Doppelganger fights, man.

Attached: tumblr_nyscv0W0DK1tlxyz3o9_1280.jpg (800x600, 193K)

Chibi's /ourguy/ though

Dark Link was awful and I don't blame people for dropping the game because of it

Post Kino Mirror Fights

Attached: Stage5Boss.png (320x240, 6K)

Bump

WEAK

Can I just say how much I hate Twitter threads on Yea Forums? It's such a cliched bait and is honestly just lazy. Especially fags like OP on Yea Forums where he sucks all the cocks around him, and makes it hard for a casual browser to find a good thread. This is why I stopped going to Yea Forums.

Attached: beaed0a0a5534932bfc78075160c7c8b465eddfd.gif (471x479, 1.5M)

I genuinely hate this person.

And I don't even know him.

this isn't a doppelganger dumbo

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qtr-IlViQ8

I guess many people just did what they did all game, i.e. z-targetting him and attacking him head-on, getting hit by counter attacks and losing.
And never trying anything else and failing.
The doppelgänger fight in Secret of Mana has the doppelgangers die if the corresponding characters of your own party die, I believe, so you can get it down from a 3v3 to a 1v1.
They're just palette swaps, though.

Never had a problem with them but never really liked them, either.
However, Shadow Sora sucks and is one of the worst fights in KH1.

Attached: 1554715892821.jpg (149x155, 29K)

Who cares if he doesnt play OOT? I dont play OOT, do you care?

There was a dopelganger fight like Dark Link in Oblivion. I think it was part of shivering isles, and I think you could also dupe your gear with it by using a glitch.

I don't like them very much, always seemed like a boring concept. Dark Link at least has a nice presentation though, I suppose I can enjoy them a lot more if they take steps to differentiate the clone from the player character..

Attached: finalboss1.png (320x224, 7K)

OoT is the greatest game and greatest speedrun ever though

Attached: e6700dad142a5c9d7e7a49b8900780ba4752a780.gif (358x300, 709K)

Nobody disagrees with you there. Massive letdown as soon as the fight started getting serious

Chibi is a faggot as usual, Boktai has a great doppleganger boss fight.

Attached: 1534348765945.jpg (395x397, 25K)

Dark link is easy though, just don’t z target him

>tfw Yea Forums went from a place for manchildren to talk to each other about their hobbies without having to patronize each other to a place that literal children use like a comment section for the other 5 social media websites they all use except they all communicate in stock meme phrases like a bunch of CSGO bots

Attached: 1280w.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

can't think of a game besides ocarina of time that does them and nintendo games aren't hard so i'm baffled

ninja gaiden had the best doppelganger fight imo

when will these people just accept that not every fucking video game that's made has to be made specifically for their tastes?

Attached: 1285368023609.jpg (219x265, 14K)

Pretty good when done right, Chibi is legitimately retarded so of course you can't expect him to share that opinion, im actually quite impressed he found and used the ä. But he will never again find his way to the Couch on GDQ.

Attached: this bans the chibi.jpg (800x772, 346K)

Dark link fight was easy as fuck. Beat it first try when I was like 8. People are just pussies and can't handle when they are given a challenge

not a big fan honestly
it brings nothing new to see. i know the moves, it's boring

Attached: 1476937539626.jpg (540x527, 21K)

Is Chibi still living in the house of some random dude without paying rent?

was he cheating?
how did Tasmalleo notice?

They're good.

Attached: Omega_Zero.jpg (350x400, 20K)

My video game fetish.

I prefer near-mirror fights, where the dude is similar to you but not exactly the same.
Like Vergil or Jetstream Sam.

Attached: Metal Gear Rising.jpg (3157x1489, 3.15M)

Yes and admitted it and it was caught by SPEEDRUN AUTISM noticing frames were off, Chibi actually invited him into the stream himself.

As said, Chibi is a legit retard and not just a meme one. For the record he is also the guy who was told to be quiet by Caveman in that GDQ run of Tomba which was before this happened, so he isn't that much of a nobody as much as he is a Has-Been.

Attached: 1437431237288-0.jpg (1231x670, 357K)

>Chibi actually invited him into the stream himself.
can't make this up
so he was cheating and retarded enough to act big dick about it?