One of biggest economy in the world

>one of biggest economy in the world
>billion of people that work almost for free
>neve made a good game

WTF???

Attached: China-India-Flag.jpg (1404x936, 120K)

too busy getting devoured by escalators and shitting in streets

>devoured by escalators
redpill me on this

chinese escalators are so shitty that the panels above the gears regularly give into a childs weight and devour the child. the souls gets fed into xi jinping's heart

China is a black hole of creativity that just steals ideas from other countries. As for India I don’t know but Bollywood movies are absolute trash so I don’t want to see what their games would be like.

>works almost for free
Thats pretty much why they have a near nonexistent market for vidya due to the majority of hte population being dirt point to the point a wagie is wealthy compared to them. It also doesn't help Mao and his successor killed what little creativity chinks had.

Bollywood only produces kino

>the souls gets fed into xi jinping's heart
Poor guy must be seriously starved, how is he even still alive?

Some scientist needs to do the world a huge favor and develop a nano-virus then distribute it in these 2 shitholes in great doses preferably

calm down satan

watch Baahubali 2
it even got a manga adaptation

china made one (1) good game

Attached: 1536809063594.gif (324x356, 434K)

pajeet here. Nobody fucking cares about video games here. It is considered a retarded hobby for kids and morons. People laugh and will call you a failure if you're not getting a engineering or a doctor degree. lawyers are fine too I guess.
Nobody here will ever make vidya. Hell, most people here dont even know what the fuck a Nintendo even is.

Edit: thanks for the gold, kind strangers.

kek where I live there are a ton of indian immigrants
spot on statement

anything that isn't related to work, family, or academics is deemed worthless in Indian culture

>getting a engineering or a doctor degree
If so many pajeets are doing these why is the country such a dump still? Do they get degrees over seas and just stay there? Is the goal to just leave india and never come back?

Dude, there are 1 billion parjeets. No one gives a fuck if one of them doesn't get an engineering degree except their poor ass families. Seriously, I see so many of them in my school that are scared of being failures and it's pathetic.

because its a third world country and the country literally cant generate enough jobs to satisfy all the fresh graduates. Even actual geniuses are wasted.
That's why Nasa and fucking google are filled with us
>Do they get degrees over seas and just stay there? Is the goal to just leave india and never come back?
unironically yes. It's the best case end scenario
Families are literally the most important part. How the fuck would you ever even get the chance to try a different job if your father listens to your plea and goes "fuck you you're going to give an engineering exam!" and then hits you with his shoe.

It's weird, but it feels like Indians can only see what's in their face.

If it isn't women, work, or love, they reject it wholeheartedly.
Probably why India is a terrible place to exist.

The people don't care about anything that isn't basic living.

those countries have more important issues to solve waste energy instead of games. game developers only appear in a country that makes possible to have a easy life

indian degrees are handed out for just showing up and kissing the professors ass, pretty similar to us

But gamers abound in China.
Face it. It's not the issues.
It's the people.

would you go back if you had the prospect of a wealthy north american engineer career + the corresponding bigbux?

How does it feel knowing that their are a BILLION+ of your people. My country only has 8 million total and I can't imagine there being that many people from my country.

lol first world privilege subsidized by third world labor
you'll get your comeuppance when China takes over the world... or even if they end up losing, because they have enough nukes to take down the world with them

Think they won't nuke India so there's no invasion of a defenseless China?

You're wrong

Do you understand how it is to live in a village in one of those shitholes? You can't waste time on hobbies if you want to escape that shit. The hilarious part is that effort often gets wasted on their that grow up in first world countries and they become just as slothful as the whites and blacks they try to mimic.

Does it count if American devs outsource to poojeet IT firms? I remember seeing the credits after beating Red Dead Redemption 2 and a whole chunk of Poojeet and Pooja names popping off.

Attached: 340945634.jpg (661x304, 59K)

Wasn't the animation work for the spyro remake handled entirely by an Indian firm?

who the fuck are you nigger

Tollywood>Bollywood

This but unironically, the world would have a net gain without Indians

I mean, China makes mobile games though most of them are grindy as hell.

Stop applying to our schools and raising the test score averages to the former 80th percentile you assholes

>forced
If they're ultimately going to fire you anyway why even bother?

Most of them don't want to escape it.
They're happy. That's why they keep making more kids.

chinese bugmen and street shitting indians ruin everything, they take all the jobs in western countries

What are you talking about? They are creating all your games already.

not to mention they repopulate like termites

>starved
Xi Jinping is in best condition. never let western media trick you. All is well in china and chinese people love china. hongkong is chinese therefore they want to be part of china so they will be full included into china. As is the southmost largest chinese island, a province of China, Taiwan. All is well in chinese lands.

they're subhuman

"getting a degree" in streetshitter lands, means drawing one up in MSpaint
you think these retards are capable of anything involving critical thinking?

You can photoshop it in America

They've also managed to ruin job hunting in the past few years by running those terrible spammy Indian recruitment services which are basically just fronts to shuffle more H1Bs in.

indians make a lot of games
they were also the people who made the aliens vs colonial marines

Chinese are bug people who have no passion, drive or creativity, Indians are for the most part backwards idiots with a few nodes of actual civilisation.

Chinks are literal soulless insectoids that lack any kind of creativity

So many low IQ responses in this thread. The Chinese do make games like Genshin Impact but their creative potential is limited due to government censorship. Indians do a lot of game dev for companies that outsource but for the most part they have bigger priorities than video games.