Are you going to buy Yugi's game next week?

Are you going to buy Yugi's game next week?

Attached: yugioh legacy of the duelist evolution.jpg (497x806, 116K)

I want to know if this is a viable "online ranked ladder" type of game, or if is going to be more of a single-player collect-a-thon. I've heard that this game will feature a competitive draft mode so I am very curious. There seems to be little buzz about this game, and that has me worried. I don't want to go "all-in" on a card game only for it to be dead-on-arrival.

>no MR3 mode for a game where 4/5s of it are pre-mr4
No

Who would win? Playmaker or Yugi with Slifer?

no dude kaiba totally used a firewall dragon in order to summon his 3 blue-eye ultimate dragon's onto the field.

>Legacy of the Duelist engine
>Playing cards is slow as hell, using extra deck is a drag in a game that has evolved to output multiple extra deck summons per turn
>Atrocious presentation including literal slideshow story summaries
>Story decks are played so closely to their anime appearance that they don't have any actual synergy, causing most decks to get utterly run over by anything relatively modern
>Cumbersome pack unlocking process that gives lots of repeats so you can't just go and whip up a new deck for experimenting
Almost no reason not to just play YGOpro, Dueling Book, or emulate a Tag Force.

Is this game going to be better or worse than Duel Links?

Worse gameplay

Bought it and played it off the Japanese eshop when it released. Ask me anything.

I would if it didn't cost three times as much as other versions

Only if you check my 5.

Green haired boy is cute.

It gud?

Pendulums are bad but Links literally killed YuGiOh.

You mean this one?

You can use your own deck in story mode turd

Yeah. It's a little slow and creating decks is a little clunky, but I had fun with it. You're really buying it for the legacy though. If you don't give a shit about following the progression of the game/anime there's nothing for you, but comp fags are never satisfied so whatever.

Wait so you're 100% forced to use MR4 at all times? Can't even turn it off?

why the fuck would you have mr4 cards and play mr3? Play fucking steam version if you don't want mr4

Sure do love all those links in Jaden, Yusei, and Yuma's decks.

Fuck yes.

>Yugi Mutou is the protagonist
>isn't even on the cover

Attached: 08f0fdc0-7cd3-419b-9f00-58eb75a22ffc.jpg (960x1280, 327K)

because mr4 is fucking retarded in how it just completely rewrote how yugioh was played all to sell more extra deck product.

Atem is the main character.

Yugi had a hard life.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D9RaIaxUwAAb.jpg (1024x856, 154K)

it really barely changed the meta desu

I stopped reading/watching yu-gi-oh when synchro came out, how fucked am i? and is this a better deal than buying legacy on steam? before hearing bout this one i was going to buy legacy but the multiple dlc are a turn off

>implying it wasn't extra deck shilling for years

You are missing the best nu-yugioh series.
Synchro > Link > Xyz > devil may cry 2 >>>>> Pendulum

This comes with all the DLC the Steam version got.