Games where the devs gave up?

Games where the devs gave up?

Attached: 1561492208349.png (304x481, 283K)

Dark souls 1

didn't give up, they ran out of time

HA HA RACISM SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE SLAVERY, OR APARTHEID, OR THE KKK WERE ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CRIMES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

NO HAHA RACISM IS FUNNY! lOOK I SAID THE N-WORD! HA HA, N-WORD N-WORD N-WORD

>strange volcanic rock
>*place in the arcanum trisocanometer to replicate the thritium fold essence of your chronomatrix capacitor

seriously what the fuck is wrong with nublizz

Based and tolerance pilled

Attached: run fn.webm (540x1110, 790K)

Overwatch.
Especially after they finally gave in to doing role lock after it being against their original ideas for so long.

Oh look generic villain #212 is the "true enemy", so we have to side with red/blue faction again!
So much for the FACTION WAR expac

fallout 4
fallout 76
skyrim
pillars of eternity II: deadfire
overlord 2
destiny 2

>and then everyone started clapping

Niggers!

Don't clap, use jazz hands.

>Designs expansions and patches 1+ years in advance
>Ran out of time
Ran out of time to find a job they don't want to kill themselves at maybe.

lol faggot

Bro when they've been hinting at N'zoth's rise even during the previous expansion you'd have to be a retard to expect this not to be the outcome
BFA is literally filler

Eat shit, jigaboo.

At this point the Horde is literally more dangerous than some generic world ending threat like the Legion. So i really don't see why my Night Elf should give a fuck about some fish and not shoot Thalyssara or that other cuck Blood Elf on sight.
And no, i'm sorry but they presented BFA as a faction war expac. That's in the trailer, in the gameplay, in the story, even on the god damn cover.

Can i post Pokémon XY or is that too /vp/?

Also this one, rather then fix the MANY OBVIOUS GLITCHES they just decided to make a "Stand-Alone Expansion Pack" Sequel, this is after they backpedaled on a ton of intended features.

Attached: 5r423523543.jpg (268x136, 14K)

user, the presented damn near all Expansions after BC as "Putting the War back in Warcraft" Faction War expansions, they did it for WotLK, they did it for Cata, they did it for Pandaland, they did it for Legion and they did it for BfA, the only one where it was really on the back burner was WoD, because WoD was Facebook Filler.

Seriously, not expecting them to pull the FACTION WAR card and then doing WE MUST UNITE is foolish at this point, ESPECIALLY when they try to shill the Faction War, that is like their favorite PR bait.

Attached: Also applies to FFXIV.jpg (780x244, 81K)

theyre getting rid of factions next expac so who cares

how many names can i reserve if i resub?

How is op’s post an example of racism?

I don't value the lives of niggers at all and yet I didn't take op's sceeny as an racist joke, i took it more of a "look how shit this quest is" post.

stop killing people then racism wouldn't exist tyrone

Have Sex

During the classic beta, people would say naga instead of nigger. This upset the sjw/cuckold crowd greatly. There's a fifty-fifty chance that guy is either one of these people, or is merely pretending. However, there is a hundred percent chance he's retarded.