Underrail Expedition

Attached: 1565067567054.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

So the next DLC is probably going to be post-game?

If your game isn't popular enough for a thread on /vg/ just fuck off, mate. How many times do you have to make this thread and get like three or four replies, tops?

GAS THE TRIBALS SEA WAR NOW

I'm trying to do the dude's quest, I'm at his home right now and found a safe but I don't have 100 lockpicking. What do? I searched every place highlighted by TAB already

Electrokinetic Imprint is pure fucking sex.

hidden tile bottom right corner

New Feat:
Experimental Rounds
Int 7, Guns 55, Mechanics 55, unlocked one special round recipe
Can now craft special rounds with any hull instead of the hulls indicated on the recipe

would you take it?

Wow. Thx a lot kind user

>three to four replies
is this bait?

It's one of those anime abilities used by calculating evil characters who know that they've already won before the fight has even started.

How viable is a pistol build on a rating of shitty to less viable than any other gun build.

This Magnar fight is frustrating the shit out of me, I always get him down to literally like 5% health, but then he just charges and one-hit KOs me

I am under-levelled trying to kill him at level 20?

>kill some non hostile bandits
>their dog still stays neutral because he didnt see me killing them
poor dog

perfectly viable, even on dominating.

pretty much all of temporal manipulation is villain tier

Attached: Noximilien.png (362x600, 125K)

so kill the dog too then, what's the problem exactly?

it wasn't easy but our girl is going strong

just letting you know lads

Attached: Noname-1.jpg (1618x939, 613K)

>Cope the post

reminder that there are still no bows ingame

WOW WTF HAVING TITTIES RUINS YOUR GREY ARMY DISGUISE?
calling Kotaku & Vice right now, I feel personally attacked by this game's inherent misogyny

>under-levelled trying to kill him at level 20?
Nah, do you have anything that can slow him?

Temporally, spacially dilate

It's not exacly strange to see slavs not getting a long with women

Is there a way to extend the Bioluminous Marsh Honey effect?
Honestly i feel this thing should count as a food and have a long duration since it's heavy as fuck.

Pistols are pretty good but since pistols have no area damage you'll need to take a certain amount of points in chemistry and throwing so you can craft napalm grenades for AOE

it's not about that, it's about the common sense that a female trying to disguise as a member of a male-only military unit is going to run into issues sooner or later

Nope, it's gonna be a Junkyard extension, adds 30 some screens to Depot A.

I was slowing him with some cryostasis and trying to stack a shit load of temporal distortion on him, but I got distracted trying to kill his harem

I'm sure there's a way to perfectly cheese it by also using flashbangs, but I think I might just leave and come back in another 4 levels or something

To be fair some spec ops are females if you play close attention

well the rest of underrail is apparently equality land with all races and sexes living in harmony so yes I'm thrown off by not being able to disguise myself this time desu

I layered a set of plasma mines behind two bear traps and popped them with a grenade to kill all his friends, then backed off around a corner with a crawler poison bear trap and stabbed him to death when I fought him.

>How many times do you have to make this thread and get like three or four replies, tops?

b8

Where's the fucking native graveyard? I nearly genocided their whole village but i still can't find it

yeh but spec-ops gear is notably distinct from normal army gear and the spec-ops don't spawn until after you slaughtered everyone

North-east. Look for bones and then keep head north.

Crawler caltrops works wonders on the natives

And i've been looking north-west the whole time like a retard, thanks

Yeah but Gray Army base probably is -not- in the South Underrail you dwell, maybe it's on East Underrail, basically a more Slavic Underrail, thus explaining the attitude towards women.

I think it's West Underrail. Slav from the free drones talks about how the men drink and the women stay in the home.

>Using sledgehammer as a backup to my spear
>Feel like I get more use out of the sledge

Am I doing something wrong? Should I always just be throwing these things?

Hammer wizard here
Let me tell you 'bout magic
Hammer magic

I tried a psi-guy and got bored pretty quick. I need stuff to be immediately interesting because honestly I'm burned out on this game as fuck but I can't stop playing it, something's wrong with me

>start of the game on DOMINATING with no stealth
How do I deal with Azuridaes? Do I need to just use grenades?

>you can stealth enter jet ski and initiate combat and ride on a stealthed jet ski

Will I like this game if I loved Fallout 1 and 2? It looks very similar.

>540 posts later
Seethe harder

Yes!

>psi-guy
Was him a psychokinesis sledgehammer?

what crafting skills do I need for a pure psi character?

I've never really used throwing knives. Is it possible to use them as a main weapon or no?

Ok, traps worked super well in this tiny narrow hallway, maybe I need to start using these more often at chokepoints

How viable do you think is Lunatic Psychopath build? I'm worried about Robots. Literally half of builds are not viable because of fucking robots.

You'll want to utilize all thrown weapons, but using explosives and knives while they are on CD is viable

>How viable do you think is Lunatic Psychopath build?
Please elaborate?
Psychokinesis deals well vs robots

Traps help tons when you get overwhelmed with numbers. You'll be fine now

Electronics to 130, bio up to 30-40.
Everything else is optional. If you want to craft your own riot gear, you gonna need mechanics and tailor, around 100ish

Well Lunatic psychopath is stealth thought controller with a knife.

yes. fatal throw, ripper, and hypertoxicity make them buff. stack dex and throwing. that doesn't come online until level 10 though, they're pretty shit at the start. supplement with caltrops, nets, and beartraps. using grenades will kill all the fun of this, just stick to emp versus robots only when necessary.

If you're not using psychokinesis, then level up Throw and chuck EMP/HE nades like crazy
Boost chemistry and electronicts for it

Oh that's cool. I was expecting a hard no.

Where do I turn in those tablet things I find in the black sea?

What's the difference between short and long shotgun barrels? What kind of different attachments can they have?

Bear traps require literal zero investment and clump people up for huge grenade/AoE plays. Always be trapping.

Turn them into the Xit dude, I think his name is Seeger?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN FUCKING ISOMETRIC GAME BUT THIS CANCER WON'T LET ME THERE'S ALWAYS SHIT TO TRY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

Short barrels do more damage but lose accuracy, long barrels have less spread and are more accurate.

The only attachments give extra shells to load and give combat shotguns more burst accuracy (or lower shotgun AP cost by 5 if not used in a burst shotgun), there's a third shotgun attachment that tightens the spread and lowers damage but I have no clue why you would ever use that

Hey buddy
I will let you know a secret
Burrower poision bear traps + Burrower poision caltrops + Gas grenades + Incendiary grenades
You're welcome

After siding with the pirates, Cap'n Grim seemed to imply we were able to find someone else to decode the data pads, is there actually anyone else?

any early spot to guarantee a shiv?

Oddity or Classic on DOMINATING?

Play whatever you feel more comfortable
Because you cannot afford mistakes in DOMINATING

Oddity is always more fun for all builds and loot whores

are knife melee builds any good?

Is there anything interesting in LemCo?

Nah, I don't think there is.

Nothing important. Just the best armor in the game

Hmmmmm.....

Cool, thanks.

the fuck bros? I always get some garbage how come i got this? WTF????

Attached: 2019-08-13.png (1920x1080, 222K)

If you want to be a walking lighthouse.

I liked my knife guy a lot, he was my first blind run character. Let me go get him.

Is stealth viable if you plan to use heavy armor?

And be fucking invincible to coil spiders

yeah totally.

>riot gear
>mechanics and tailoring optional
are you literally fucking stupid?
also
>giving him recommendations when you dont know his mercantile and into levels

sure but hogs all your feats.

I'm starting Underrail for the first time.
Anything i should know?

Gonna try a psi build since it's the most "unique" thing.

I think I bugged out invasions. It's 2nd time I get a message that natives are attacking and when I arrive the music starts playing but there are no soldiers and no natives.

and mines that stop invasions

ezra did nothing wrong

Why do ghosts come out of Magnar when you kill him, is this normal

Attached: 1466028257341.jpg (300x375, 32K)

I would go with a tactical vest, unless you really want that shield

>it's the most "unique" thing

Attached: so innocent and pure.png (105x225, 12K)

Are you going pure psi?
No weapons whats so ever? (except nades)

What did you mean by this

put points into will put at least 8 points into int 8 crafting is extremely op especially electronics

This build isn't even close to optimal but I had a lot of fun playing him. Played totally blind.

Attached: gopnik warrior.png (1363x828, 310K)

I might use a weapon if it doesn't cripple the psi aspect of the build.

tell me Yea Forums have you joined the 2k masterrace?

Attached: 2k.jpg (313x858, 89K)

You need to pump all psi-schools every level, you it means you will have 20 ( 4 x 5) 'upkeep' from the 40 skills points you get with every level, that leaves you with 20 points, which is very little
Besides psi, invest in Electronics and Leather, and put some in Biology and chemistry, and a few in mechanics
Throwing skills is optional, but decent

I don't even have a shield yet and have no idea how to make a worthwhile sheild.

Oh shit, you are right, i was thinking about the vest with no shield.
Why would i care about his merch lvls? He asked about crafting and anything crafted is better than what you will get from vendors.

Is that with a feat? I used 155 quality plasma core and only have about 1.5k

yeah, thats with power management 159q

what kind of shotguns do you fags like? I made a short barrel extended tube despot. I was thinking I probably want a long barrel tyranny, but not sure on extended tube or forward grip

Tactical short barrel vindicator wins everytime the extended tube doesn't mean shit if you have shotgun belt.

I don't think that feat is worth for me. No one ever managed to get through 1.5k so I rather put that feat into something else.

>electronics allow you to have 2.2k effective HP
UHHHHH tincanfags????

but muh burst

that's not 2k effective hp, you don't really know what effective means

Is there actually another DLC? With how fucking long it took to release Expedition, might as just release an full sequel

Two DLC's was Styg's plan from like 5 years ago.

>got the message and quest that professor wants to talk with me in private
>when I talk to him there's no option to talk about anything other than corporations
Am I going insane?

whatever bro. HP. respond to the question breh.

This is what I ended up making and using.

>Extended tube doesn't mean shit if you have the shell belt

y-yeah haha, good thing I had one of those and totally didn't never find one the entire game outside of the gauntlet..

Attached: Shottie.png (294x825, 48K)

2k without any resistances is not really that much, and you can have a shield as a tincan as well

>throgh

styg pls

Yes.
Sturdy tin can with a very high shield emitteris the good shit
Fucking unkillable
Except for TC psykers
Fuck them

redpll me on shotgun ammo types and feats

>Shotgun (short barrel) build on DOM
>str 5,per 10, con 10, int 6,dex,agi,will 3
>1 point will go to int at level 16 or 20, rest per

OR
>Combat shotgun with future burst build
>str 7,per 10, con 7, int 7,dex,agi,will 3
>pump per only for accuracy and damage
>will miss out on survival instincts and thick skull, which are great feats for dom.

What do

Attached: 1390946790586.jpg (1162x850, 539K)

I would think Thick Skull is a must

The descend to the Abyss is way scarier that anything else jesus christ my heart

I'm in the gray army base and I can't find the oil. It's probably in the kitchen but I can't get access to it because my char has no STR. Do I have no other choice than to kill everyone?

Try resting a bit

It's not in the kitchen.

It's not on the kitchen
It's in the magatzin

I havent played this game for a while and just started the DLC with my save after finishing the game. I was using SMG/Sniper Rifle build and 0 points in psi shit. Are shotguns good? And without any psi will I miss all the LORE crap again? Also, is there a point to that faceless medalion yet?

>playing on babby mode

cave ear caltrops, crawler bear traps, toxic gas, fire

The one to the left of the kitchen?
Is it behind the locked green keycard spouting Slavic nonsense to me?

1.) Shotguns are good, although some find it boring because it's a one trick pony. You run up to people and shoot them in the face.
2.) Yes, you need high Int and Wis to have access to all of the lore in Expedition.
3.) Don't know, I'm guessing no.

>You run up to people and shoot them in the face.

you say that like it's a bad thing

Why in the fuck would you look for mineral oil in a kitchen?

Yes, you need the keycard from the top floor to open it

God dammit. I realy hated that "dude you gotta be a psi fag to understand what is going on, lmao" shit vanilla game had. Sure, it provides replayability, but it is just retarded to have most of the lore locked behind this shit.

I got the damn oil without ever touching the 2nd floor.

You hack the gate to the left, then another gate, then exit the map to the west, sneak left and jump the fence. Bam, no keycard.

Just got this and played for 15 minutes. When does it get good?

Wut, really? I thought that keypad was unhackable, I'm sure I tried it

Don't worry little zoomer, you'll have more action than you can handle soon.

you can't prove that vegetable oil and mineral oil aren't the same thing

What else would you hide lore behind if not intelligence and psionics? Aside from hacking, which also happens a lot.

Thanks

I wish I could play this game again for the first time.

He meant that psi is the most broken build by a mile. Cave wizards, wizard tower shaped dildo, etc.

>Carnifex reveal and the final match
The game has the best goddamn arena arc out of any RPG or JRPG.

Attached: 1564669276359.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

They probably are in West Underrail.

>all that build up just so you can one shot carnifex
meh it was pretty boring.

Why are the exiled muties on B7 hostile to me, despite I never aggroed them? They never saw me do anything bad, I just silently snuck behind them.

What did your arena name end up being?

>Aegis will set up ambushes for you at the major facilities if you join the Pirates

pretty neat, too bad it doesn't seem like there's much differences between the two quest wise

Attached: 1558989086857.jpg (1399x1049, 660K)

The officers there initiate a conversation where I can't bluff my way out, I don't have high enough persuasion or a high enough lockpick.
I think I might be screwed.
Why is this place literally impossible right at the end?
I guess I'll try to kill everyone.
What a shame.

Let me guess, you activated the generator.

Protip: the bathrooms are amazing choke points.

Did you remember to get the officer's uniform by killing the dude on the toilet

I guess my hacking isn't high enough

Is it worth pumping strength on a gun build for metal armor? or should I just use tac vests?

And it spooked them? That's surprisingly deep.

Are you going full retard tin can?

>now you will never play [REDACTED] with [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]
feels bad

How do you survive the encounter with the first 2 rats?

Attached: 1310481500822.jpg (805x669, 36K)

20p - Unarmored
6p - Armored
12p usually isn't the right choice. 3p is rare as fuck, but good for heavy armor encounters.

Sixth Shell - Mandatory, get the spec too
Leading Shot - ALSO mandatory, gives so much accuracy its insane
Fragmented Chaos - Better than first thought since you'll be using 6p so often it means 41% crit damage. Doesn't interact with crit power.

Full Auto + Suppressive Fire + Opportunist is a good time, but you might go lower STR, and free up points for Grenadier and traps as your short range is a hassle. You might also want to go hybrid with another gun like a sniper + aimed shot, even Snipe if you go lighter armor and dodge. You're basically melee with a shotgun, so be ready for asshurt if you have no way to defend yourself. Also Kneecap Shot works with Sixth Shell.

What is this game about. Can I enjoy it as a brainlet?

Attached: 1489822118174.jpg (381x386, 18K)

Stealth > Tin Can

You can thank me later if you ever reach the end game content.

Charisma skills would make sense too. Perception could work too if you 'hide' lore more literally by scattering ruins and shit around in hidden rooms. Stealth by overhearing conversations. Things like that.

Flares my boy.

If I go crossbow, do I need to go traps and stealth? I like the crossbow utility, but I'm not so much into traps and shit.

I mean if you go lighter armor and stealth for snipe.

Why would a person side with stinkin pirates?

>deadly snares
Yes

Yes.
When I try to walk through the corridor on 2f I get an officer talking to me in slavlish and no matter what I choose they always attack me.
Why is there even a room right next to it with also an officer?
There is even a vent going basically nowhere.
It's like they designed 2f to punish players with low skills.
Funnily enough I only need a few exp points to level up and gain the skills I need but if I kill anyone even stealthily without alerting anyone they all magically know I killed someone.
Really a shame, it's such an fun and quirky quest line and it is ruined by this ass design.

Space machine gods, cave wizards, super corporations, primordial Nordic serpent demons, and JUICE BABY.

>everyone has cool arena titles
>i'm Weatherman

Attached: 1552407716894.png (330x327, 154K)

>last 2 natives in their massive camp
>couple turns away from completing the genocide
>forcefield dissipates
>it's time
>90% accuracy fireball I cast instakills me
Life is pain

Attached: 1522189662150.jpg (570x539, 41K)

Choke points.
If you are a gunner also shoot first then retreat.

>Can I enjoy it as a brainlet?
Probably not.

>tfw you will never be called disembowelina no matter how many gladiators you chop with your sword

Alright guys, be honest.
You enjoyed killing the helpless women and old men in the native villages after slaughtering everyone else, didn't you?

I know I did.

Things with no hands can't open doors. Things with no legs can't up and down stairs as rare as blue stair exits are. Abuse the game, and build the right situation to guarantee victory.

Ugly and boring at first but then it's great.

>local wizard not so tough after setting self on fire

Gray Army Base is impossible I cannot pass it. I went there way too early I guess, Im getting insta killed by the grenades

I haven't messed around with stealth much. How do silent kills work? Do you have to one shot them with a silent weapon, or is killing them in one turn enough? How does stunning fit in with it?

Speech and perception already happen though, perception secrets are just kind of shit. But the lore that is hidden behind intelligence and psi are of the esoteric, metaphysical kind which is fitting. The only thing somewhat more mundane gated behind one of these two is Yngwar, but that makes sense considering neither persuasion nor intimidation falls under linguistics. Everything else is usually hacking territory.

slav here and I most definitely fuck more than the ugly mongreloid streetshitters that post on this shithole

You can get through it without aggro'ing anyone you know

Brutalizer here, pretty good title
that said if you have metathermics, you can go for mr freeze or firestarter

As long as you have a very high persuasion/hacking/lockpicking

3p is great for tyranny full auto bursts as it stuns every god damn enemy on the screen

Does the crank handle spawn out in the open or do I seriously have to check every pot and grave for it?

I wonder how many people ruined their game because they went into Gray army base too early and now they are forever stuck there with no way of ever getting out

The crank is either in the open OR already on a hoist so don't bother checking anything else.

Very high is a stretch, it's like in the 60's. It's either already on one of the hoists, or on the ground. You don't have to check any pot or grave.

Its in the open,dont touch the fucking graves.

Don't tell me people don't make hard saves every 4 or so hours.

It's such a shame that is so badly designed

Is there any way to quickly kill hives without getting fucked by locusts? I'm a squishy psi character, so they kinda fuck me up after a few rounds

>not getting Dakka Dakka

im 99% sure I hacked it
I dont remember any keycards and I never went up to the 2nd floor until after I got the oil (I wanted the oddity)

There is no problem grenades cannot solve.

The worst part is that first experience with dude is that he is just a drunk alcoholic with some weird visions. You don't really expect to end up in some fucking military base when doing his quest.

Wear the CAU armor or heartbreaker leather and the aegis helmet

I'd rather fight them than sea serpents.

I have no idea what hives do
t. 250 stealth

you can get through it without a single point in persuasion or hacking, but you need either lockpicking or strength and a crowbar to get on the vents

>Freighter can tow another jetski
>Has no consumption or speed penalty
>other jetski's weight has no effect on anything
>can use a towed jetski as infinite storage during black sea at no penalty to speed of Freighter

Hoarders rejoice.

Attached: 1540628193855.jpg (459x640, 48K)

But even MK3 grenades do almost no damage to them

I guess I'll try that

CAU armor, a good energy shield, drugs, blow it up in a single turn out of combat, a bunch of distortions or a psychosis crit will do the trick, implosion + recurrence works too

>>other jetski's weight has no effect on anything
Really?

>12p usually isn't the right choice
This kinda hurts. I keep trying to give 12p a shot, but then I run into any dangerous enemies and end up switching to the relevant shell type. Every single time.

He didn't either!

id say you found an insect

Is there a way to get more jetskis and parts without spending hundreds of thousands of charons?

Can I steal jetskis and sell them or what?

You can get a perk that deals a shit ton of damage and stuns for 3 rounds using knives. I just kick them in the balls whenever i drop out of stealth and proceed to pulp them with my fists

By Al Fabet, let this user speak true.

You get like the best parts 10 mins into expansion.

I feel like I've had the most success with 12p on base game robots.

I have lockpicking, what I don't have is 90 in it to open the door that would let me bypass the officer with the persuasion check.
Vent on 2f doesn't really go anywhere, only takes you from up the stair to the aforementioned 90 lockpick door

everyone seems to have a joint psychic awareness any time a jetski you're riding is stolen and will shoot you but you can steal parts

I must have missed something.

Here's my floating locker that I drag around, doesn't even need an engine or anything

Attached: 1565300835022.jpg (1376x1029, 1020K)

anyone here gotten the Immortal nickname?

i've played through the game 7-8 times and i still don't have 100% understanding of it but from what i do understand

- you want your target to be as far away from the others as possible, preferably so far that you can't see the other enemies on your screen. from what i get if other enemies "see" you two fighting, they'll come to help and you'll be stuck in combat with them even if you 1 hit ko the first guy.
- you don't need to kill them in one shot but you want to kill them in one turn before they can call for help; they can only holler for help during their turn so stunning before their turn starts will prevent them from doing so
- if they do manage to call for help or if you used a non-silent weapon/ability to kill them, the others will come to the area to inspect what's going on. you want to be back in stealth or outside of the area by the time this happens.

Do caltrops lose effectiveness later on? I was thinking of making a full ninja character. And if they don't, is sure step worth it for a fist user?

did you get the officer uniform from the bathroom?, there is an officer there you can kill stealthy and get his uniform that should let you thorough officers on the first floor then you get to the second floor, you get on the vents and exit next to the office that has an officer uniform and the key you need, then you go back to the magatzin next to the storage

if you can't kill the officer i think there is a vent entry under a box that should let you get out next to the stairs

Caltrops are one the most broken utilities in the game.

Is Todd, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

crawler poison caltrops are literally the most op item in the game

they stay amazing the entire game if you invest the crafting skills to make Crawler/Cave Ear Caltrops

That office is locked on 90
The one under it is on 60 but contain 2 guards getting mad when you walk in on them

you need to kill in either a single turn or stun the target and kill them before the stun ends, if they get to play their turn they will call for help, you also need to be outside LOS of anybody else and kill them with something silent, if you don't use something silent then you need to fuck off before everyone gets there to check out the sound

Is there any practical reason to bother with psi crab carapaces? I just can't reason how they would be worth it. Maybe if I wanted a super tanky psi set?

It seems hard as fuck to trigger since last stand doesn't count.

So followup question then. Sure step or no? Seems like it's needed to keep from accidentally killing myself based on all the times I've used caltops already, but if I go full ninja, feats are already getting tight.

Early game, all my shells just bounced right off robots. I'll give it a try now that I have a good shotgun, I guess.

then you need to get the officer uniform from killing the officer in the bathroom on the first floor and then go to the second floor and enter the office thorough the other door which should be open, but you will need to avoid the patrolling officers because they will attack, the rest of the guards don't attack if you are wearing an officer uniform

THE GREY BASE IS FUCKING EASY WITH 0 (ZERO) STEALTH AND AS FEMALE. I DID IT. JSUT USE VENTS AND UNIFORMS. HAVE YOU NIGGERS NEVER PLAYED A FUCKIGN STEALTH GAMES BEFORE. STUDY PATROL ROUTES AND EVADE THEM. OHH SO FUCKING HARD. YOU FUCKING ASSHATS.

`jesus christ this is genius

>Sure step or no?
NO

Mate relax I killed everyone in the base as lvl 11 female character as well.

its super rare since its totally random to trigger, the only way i see to trigger it would be with psychosis and the crit on demand since it can't kill you and will leave you on 1 hp but i don't know if that counts as an attack, haven't really tried it

So what happens if you don't pay extra for the drugs when you talk to Fixer in Junkyard?

>Sure step or no?
Yes.

i've never taken it because melee chars are usually packed in feats but it'd be nice on melee and make positioning less awkward. however you can just carry like 40 antidotes on you, they don't have a CD and only cost 2 AP iirc to chug with doctor's belt.

You save a few charons.

>tfw Paralyzer

Attached: 640.jpg (416x234, 37K)

Specs Bomb here

Fucking hate it.

Making supersteel for the first time. How long does this take?

Brutalette is not cool!

you'll use them less and less in the later parts of the game, but they're always useful

I tried it once out of curiosity, and I didn't notice any difference.

like 90 million minutes my dude

Fuck. Wanted to savescum for high quality.

Styg you have beaten me now

Approximately one merchant refresh

Well you can always do this.

Attached: 2019-08-13 01-58-13.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

Yes, specially if you're melee

Holy shit, why even use snipers anymore?

also the quality is rolled when you first order it so no trying to manipulate RNG

>not using both
bre