What name are you going to reserve tonight for WoW classic?

What name are you going to reserve tonight for WoW classic?

Attached: 1563157906000.gif (500x700, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
strawpoll.me/18470094
youtube.com/watch?v=yG5loMqdKcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

fuck asukafags

please don't demonetize my thread

bode_fuceta69

Frick it may as well ask here:
So everyone is talking about this WoW classic so I have questions.
>Is WoW a good start for people who have never played games like it (I assume diablo is kinda similar?)
>Is classic a separate service or do I have to have a main wow account.
>Paid?

xXx_k1LLsh0T_69_xXx

I guess
Iirc it's separate and you only need a paid monthly subscription

Ahsoka
Astrid
Greta

Cant have numbers

classic is great and easy to understand for new players as well as play casually

all you have to do to play is to
1. have a blizzard account
2. purchase a wow subscription.

nothing more. quite simple imo

If I told you, you'd try and steal it.

fuck asukaniggers

classic is shit, people are blinded by nostalgia at this point

classic is perfect for new players. Classic subscription and current retail wow sub are tied together, buy one and get the other, just don't buy the current expansion, only the subscription.

thornyanlonely

I'll be playing druid

Attached: 1541643927066.png (641x503, 279K)

Asmongold

Jefferyepstein

Attached: 64789674_2381559711900127_680054654813339648_n.png (626x590, 440K)

Even oldmoot liked Asuka, notwithstanding that he was a tranny.

>tonight
But it's in a half hour

forsaken?

i will laugh my ass off when people reach endgame and switch back to original wow for more content

Yes, most people probably played it as clueless kids and had the time of their lives.

who?

switch back to your mom you mean
lmao

Based and by extension redpilled

founder of 9gag I believe

Normalfags will burn out around level 20-25 everyone else is the core audience and won't touch retail again. I'm sure as shit never touching retail again after i played the beta.

Personally I'm just supporting this until they give us TBC

HymenHolocaust
Barry McCockiner
Ivana Jisinyu

If you're brand new classic is far better than retail, in retail you're rushed through the start of the game and told "GO HERE HERE HERE DO THIS PICK YOUR SPEC GO HERE NOW", it's all on rails and absurdly streamlined but at the same time there so much fucking bullshit to explain and none of it is relevant until you play for 100 hours through dead zones to reach endgame.
Vanilla, all content is immediately relevant, simple and it's up to you to explore and discover it all at your own pace.

Doesn't he preform sex changes at google now and have an chink wife that cucks him?

>until they give us TBC
Just play retail if that's what you want.

Attached: 1565286021794.png (2485x1384, 3.91M)

Sounds interesting then, thank you anons!

Asmongold

Chinkslammer
or
Gookslammer

Tauren warrior

How do you do this? You have to download the classic client and have an active sub?

yweah

Yes

What's with all the edgy names? Are you all angsty children? I'm making a tauren and naming him nesquik :3

INVITE PLS

Attached: xl1an4hnnl531.jpg (750x754, 128K)

Deathknightdk

oldmoot the cuck? so this is the power of asuka fags? being cucked eternally chad dick?

Attached: wat da fuq.jpg (960x960, 233K)

>servers go up in 20 minutes
>still no idea what server to reserve names on
Help...

Attached: 1532099236819.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Asmonlayer

do I need a subscription to reserve a name?

Anything but whitemane is a good choice.

yup

Yes.

no ones gonna take my name anyway

Why not whitemane?

apparently its where ''Yea Forums is going''

>see asuka what i'm doing

Attached: 1565372381631.gif (320x240, 132K)

what eu server are yurobros going to

INVITE TO THE ASMONLAYER PLEASEEE
TWITCH PRIME BROS WHERE WE @

will you be able to immediately make one without customization and come back later during dead hours to delete and remake your real character?

Attached: ௵.jpg (249x174, 6K)

Mirage Raceway

>apparently its where ''Redditors who larp as discord dwelling /pol/ autists are going''
Yeah but call it like it really is from now on or else retards might latch on and make it worse.

>not practicing your customization on pservers to do it in

thats pve...

BROS ARE WE JOINING THE ASMONLAYER?

>not writing an AHK script to perform the character creation for you

shig

"no"

Attached: asuka10.png (359x373, 168K)

i mean i unironically have, from whatever random preset it gives me i can do it quickly. but i'm also going for a retardedly common name.

How would that work when the values start randomized every time?

Good luck, John.

Golemagg or Shazzrah?

my plans have been foiled

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~AGU

Attached: IMG_4738357483_4838992019.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

thanks mate

best girl
pleb

stop advertising your discord faggot

Attached: 1504266163614.png (517x437, 477K)

im not going to be playing anything from blizzard ever again

1 minute to go!

>liking some autismo jap over based aryan redhead

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I already have a bunch of good names I reserved on a large server on retail and it hasn't really improved the experience at all. I'm not gonna sub before the actual games come out. I'm sure there will still be good names to snag and if not I'm not gonna worry about it. In trying to create the perfect experience, you'll ruin your actual experience.

Attached: 1513945832950.gif (500x720, 2.67M)

I GOT ALL 3 NAMES! WHOOOOOOO!

>aryan
>red head

Pick one

Besides, I want to drink with Misato

Attached: Misato_beer.png (640x464, 262K)

asuka is 14 you sick fucks

this is acceptable misato is qt

HA HA RACISM SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE SLAVERY, OR APARTHEID, OR THE KKK WERE ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CRIMES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

NO HAHA RACISM IS FUNNY! lOOK I SAID THE N-WORD! HA HA, N-WORD N-WORD N-WORD

>Tried playing a trial account
>Starting zone quest gives a 1-hander
>Using the 1-hander, despite being an upgrade, gimps you because for some autistic reason your only ability, slam, can only be used with a 2 hander.
>Prot warriors have no way to spend rage until level 20 and no way to dump rage until a higher level than the trial account goes.
>Fury warriors practically don't have abilities until level 12.
New player experience is absolutely fucked. They did improve leveling dungeons a lot since I last played though, still worse than classic but good effort.

Make sure you actually know to properly off yourself, ending up a veggie or mutilating yourself and being sent to mental hospital are worse endings than death.

YIKES

That sounds more like a Mario Kart stage

False flagging as a cuck is still being a cuck, cuck.

McBalderus

TBC-WOTLK is the only WoW worth playing

madara

orc rogue

Why did Asuka kiss Shinji? It was really fucking awkward.

if minorities are so oppressed in america, then how come asians americans are richer than white americans.

maybe black people are just lazy and use "muh slavery" as an excuse?

I'm never going to play classic cause I was over it back in 2004/2005. I didn't reserve any. Btw, most of these idiots "reserving" these names are just holding onto it so they can resell later. They will most likely never play on those characters.

I want Asuka to bully my tiny dick while she deprives me of sex, opting instead to only accept me when I'm wearing a thick fat plastic sleeve to enhance my size.

So you sign up for a subscription to reserve names but don't get to play for another 2 weeks or something? Dickish move.
also EU friends Golemagg or Shazzrah?

I don't understand the denial fetish, feeling good physically is a majority of the fun.

the entire point of classic should be the rp servers so even though i dont rp, but do like their company, i joined there.

>EU friends Golemagg or Shazzrah?
Neither because you'll be raped to death by roaming gangs of refugees before classic is released.

I want her to feel good and I have less than zero self esteem due to my virginity at 30 plus my two inch penis. I want to be used, I want to be appreciated, and I want to be loved even if it comes at the expense of my physical gratification.

This is the cuckiest nonironic post i've read possibly all year. It's hard to be such a genuine cuck, good job.

That's not a fetish that's just sad

The phrase cuck is overused. I'm not interested in any sexual fetish regarding a third person or third party.

It doesn't get better. People don't become more charismatic, they don't get taller, their dicks don't get bigger, and nowadays they don't make more (or any) money. People don't generally change.

Apron AND bikini?
How will my penis ever recover?

I don't have the courage to name my negroid human rogue bigblackcop someone else take it.

None since I play Final Fantasy XIV

Why in the fuck would I want to play wow?

Because it's a better game duh

KEK

No

Classic's great filler for in-between XIV patches. What else are you going to do until 5.1?

Adorfu Hitaru

Where do you think you are, nigger?

Attached: pranks.jpg (400x334, 35K)

Still don't get it, is this image supose to have thing that are bad?

strawpoll.me/18470094
WHICH ONE

Attached: 1559129592278.jpg (678x772, 55K)

Will that get me banned?

Attached: 1403223358331.png (700x700, 362K)

Faerlina because you're a faggot

grobbulus... home...

Idk but i pussied out with adog kibbler

Horad.... Home.... only 320 hours left user and our exodus will be complete.

Attached: AsmonRetard.jpg (301x153, 14K)

It's such a shame Dwarves don't have pink hair.

Attached: unknown.png (395x660, 340K)

Is the server up? I don't see the option to join

Attached: 1379039995581.jpg (2617x1963, 1.96M)

ha gottem

Oh shit, is that the Unforgivable cover? I've been wondering where that was from since 2009.

Attached: a4010439090_5.jpg (700x700, 61K)

/GOLECHADS/ where we at

theme for tonight youtube.com/watch?v=yG5loMqdKcM
shootin some smack and coke speedballs, playing quake live , WAITIN FOR CLASSIC

TBC dungeons are literally some of the least linear dungeons in the game. The slave pens/steam vault/underbog are so nonlinear it's almost too much

>want to make elf cutie
>also want to be hordechad

classic is suffering

>filthy desert dwelling plebs
>chads
umm... okay

>Know exactly what I'm going to roll with 0 doubts.

Attached: 1560461142422.jpg (720x960, 117K)

i have 300k gold on retail. should i buy a sub, play retail for 2 weeks to grind up some gold?