Yea Forums absolutely BTFO’d again

Yea Forums absolutely BTFO’d again

Attached: CF502B8A-53F8-47A2-8BB9-B198AF447362.jpg (1920x1550, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwgoc-e4juA
youtube.com/watch?v=fJM2wgIhsm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea Forums loves toobie and her fat ass, retard.

Yea Forums sucks this games dick, what are you talking about?

I havent played yet because pc port is horrible.

How? Game runs perfectly fine on my 6 year old PC and K+Mouse is fine also

How is Yea Forums btfo? The game is generally well regarded on Yea Forums. That only works on games that are hated here.

>Implying Yea Forums doesn’t worship this mediocre game

Seething, Bloodborne couldn’t even make the top 100

If you ain't first, your last!

>Implying this game is mediocre and you aren't just a contrarian dipshit
This is the gotyay

>better than NieR:Gestalt

NierR:G had some pretty amazing shit, but it NieR:A is fundamentally an improved version of it.

Cuckera tendies on suicide watch

Attached: 1542809554988.png (1288x1288, 357K)

When does the combat stop being shit?

I got the Game of the Yorha edition sitting right in front of me. Can't wait to play it. Pretty excited, ngl. Platinum games baby. One of the only studios that puts out great games time after time.

You will never be as hot as toobie, tranny.

Attached: DCee3zEXsAAJb3X.png (1052x1200, 1.48M)

>giving a fuck about the subjective opinion of "gaming journalists"
They're the last people I trust as most of them are women and minorities.

It's dos beezus. Not toobie.

Never.

Yeah, apparently it works fine for some people and tons of problems for others. There's an unofficial patch that might help.
Squeenix should be ashamed for this awful lack of support desu.

I stopped playing after ending A. The combat was shallow and boring. Normal difficulty is a walk in the park, but everyone one shots you in hard. I could really never enjoy it.

With that combat, level design, forcing you to play the game twice, hacking minigame, and sidequest the game is objectively nothing better than good.

No human could be as hot as toobie.

From a technical, game engine standpoint, Neir is a mess even on ps4 which runs at 900p. They used far too many samples for their volumetric lighting. It tanks performance while at the same time does little to impact the final image. The lighting still manages to look flat most of the time.

>The more that Yea Forums trashes Automata, the more sales and awards it gets
Honestly this is pretty fun

Attached: 2b.jpg (564x798, 73K)

I dunno. Am I the only one who isn't a huge fan of this body type?
I'm not going to say she isn't pretty or anything, but her lower body seems too wide and her ass IS fat. If I were designing an android I wouldn't give her a big butt like this desu.
>inb4 I am a homosexual

Attached: 1512499447054.webm (444x764, 1.52M)

The fuck is up with all the goddam clickbait threads?

Maybe she needs large hips and butt to power her kicks and gymnastics.

You aren't lying. I just bought it for 425 game of the yorha brand new. It's because I saw the butthurt on Yea Forums, looked it up, saw it was made by Platinum and published by Square Enix, so I bought it. Thanks butt hurt Yea Forums-tards for introducing me to my current favorite game.

>Nier got a sequel
>It got so popular among normalfags that Yea Forums has to pretend to hate Nier now

You said that shit 5 years ago you'd be called a lunatic by Nier fans. How the FUCK did we get to this point?

Attached: 1520033849836.png (500x383, 196K)

Pedo.
And your ass are where your biggest muscles are, pedoanon.

You are gay. Thats the perfect body type.

If a game's discussion is limited to memes or the attractiveness of the characters you can disregard people saying it's a masterpiece

You wouldn't give her a big butt solely because you have shit taste.

Are you Japanese or something? Christ she looks so thin in that webm. Yeah her upper body could be proportionally bigger relative to the lower but she needs a little more meat on her overall.

I couldn't give less of a shit about female body image autism but I really wish this obsession with women being so thin you can see their rib cage would go away. I know there are more people that want to fuck literal skeletons than you'd think but I dont want to see someone skeleton bulging through their skin all over.

The best route is when you play a boy.

You didnt buy your platinum did you Yea Forums?

I played like 7 hours but I had a hard time getting into it. combat was just a bit lackluster and the world was so boring. shame, I really love the music

That's objectively wrong, but ok

Funnily enough the times when you play as 2B are the worst parts

AAA video games being so fucking bland in comparison. A lot of them focus too much on cluttering it with "content" instead of giving them replayability.

Game plays great, story and characters are shit though.

The only definitive and objective list is
1. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
2. Yoshi's Island

What will the next Nier game be about? Direct Automata sequel or whole new direction?

Most of Yea Forums liked this game.
The anons that did have moved on, the ones that didn't are still creating threads to seethe about it.

>He fell for the Platinum makes good combat meme

Automata was only worth playing for the retarded story.

it's only gonna get worse

Her body here is literally perfect. Not too big, not too small. Just perfect.

>I couldn't give less of a shit about female body image autism but I really wish this obsession with women being so thin you can see their rib cage would go away. I know there are more people that want to fuck literal skeletons than you'd think but I dont want to see someone skeleton bulging through their skin all over.
The real problem is the skeleton, not that they're too thin.
That's only a 3D problem though.

Yep, same boat. I really wanted to love it, but the combat was meh and the world was empty so I couldn't force myself to go through all of the playthroughs. Might give it another shot later down the line

My pirated copy ran just fine on my 7 year old machine. Maybe you shouldn't have bought the game?

>Do androids dream of electric sheep: Weeb Edition
>7th greatest videogame of ALL time

This has got to be bait

Attached: yrjistä.png (481x445, 447K)

That's the only thing that makes it tolerate for me.
They needed more space for the artificial muscles and stuff so that's why she has a big butt.

Attached: 1512100609645.webm (396x368, 1.1M)

>everyone loves Automata
>most of them never played the original
Bunch of fucking posers. The sequel just plays on the strengths of Nier, even the best parts of the OST are recycled.

Attached: 1543487680830.jpg (794x1217, 214K)

Hahahaha, good one. If you've played an hour of the game, you've already experienced all the combat has to offer. It's not even just shallow by Platinum standards, it's shallow by videogame standards.

I had a few crashes on release, but no problems after one of the earlier updates. What are your specs?

I loved Nier Automata because of gameplay and setting. The fanservice is a bonus.

In fact, my Xbox One claimed my "voyeurism" was quite low.

>but her lower body seems too wide and
Wide hips should be attractive and most males respond to wide hips with sexual arousal. it's among the strongest outward indicators of high levels of female fertility. If your brain doesn't pick up on that and you don't find wide hips attractive you, objectively speaking, have an issue with a very basic biological function.

I beat pc port on release without any patches

It's already too good by Drakengard standards
Takes you out of the experience

Based OG Nier Chad

ass too small

>inb4 I am a homosexual
Not often you run into a faggot who can see the future.

Attached: C1lVaWeUcAQWRcC.jpg (755x1000, 97K)

>game beats you over the head with how "philosophical" it is
>muh to Be or not to Be
>all robots have great philosopher names but are all one dimensional, all insultingly shallow about it.
>is about nihilism and the death of God, yet doesn't even bother getting Nietzsche even remotely right.
>uses deep philosophical concepts of repetition, meaning and cycles to justify bad, shallow and repetitive gameplay.
>is so full of plot holes, unused characters and missed oppertunities it could be a guide on how to fuck up your narrative.

This game is a farce. I can't believe how it's praised as "art", you have to be seriously uneducated to see this as groundbreaking. I'll never get those 50 hours back, never seen such overrated crap.

Attached: 1542743737388.jpg (470x470, 57K)

It's fine but original NieR is far better in terms of story and characters. Automata has better gameplay but it's still essentially mindless button mashing for the most part.

>that cutscene you never skip no matter how many times you replay it
Nier was a special kind of comfy, I think I'm going to have to hook up my PS3 again.
youtube.com/watch?v=uwgoc-e4juA

Lol. The game drops Nietzsche after the first major boss.
And sure, it's philosophy 102 at best. But it's unique amongst video games for even trying that, and even then, 102 is a better philosophy level than 99.99% of humanity. Go walk down the street and ask everyone you see who Kierkegaard even is and see how far you get.

>philosophy is what I learn in philosophy class
>video games ought to be treatises

Go back to your zero budget text adventure grandpa

I like pears so Toobs is nice for me

>the only way this game is so successful is because it panders to semenminds
It is absolutely true that if you include your main character as a hot chick, then it will sell millions. It doesn't even matter if it's dogshit, or is mediocre as fuck like Nier Autobots. Name me ONE game with a sexualized female protag that flopped.

Attached: 130.png (600x859, 908K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=fJM2wgIhsm0
>you will never have a tsundere futa step on your balls while cursing at you
I must end this painful existence.
KYS zoomer

Nothing makes me rejoice more than seeing this shitty board getting BTFO as always

Drakengard 3, part of the same series as N:A as well.

Nines has the worst combat

Are they going to give him a bigger budget for his next thing or is he too weird and unreliable to be trusted with too much money?

Attached: 102983234.jpg (750x407, 37K)

Heavenly Sword.

>that godawful twinstick section
>that ending where it's nothing but twinstick shit
You can't defend the hacking no matter how much you like the game. It's absolutely terrible, yet remains the fastest way to damage enemies.

Taro has never written a good story

Wront. Fastest way to damage enemies as 9S is to spam the speart throw with stacked damage+ crit chips

The combat is broken as fuck in general. The chips that give extra invincibility frames when dodging make everything a joke. Doesn't make the game any less enjoyable for me though.

I enjoy the combat but they really needed to tweak the numbers. Shit dies too fast on normal, not fast enough on hard, all that. Normal too easy, hard too hard kinda thing.

Oh yeah I agree on that front the combat in general leaves a load of room for improvement

Agreed, the game definitely suffers from the tendency to make Hard mode turning everything into 1-shotting damage sponges.
>want to do a Very Hard playthrough
>get 2-shot in the SMU intro
I'll just take my platinum trophy and walk away.

Literally who cares? I'm never gonna go back and play it either.

Remember Me flopped

>MOOOOOOOOM! PEOPLE ARE PUTTING SEXY GIRLS IN VIDEO GAMES!
You're fucking pathetic and you don't belong here.

Attached: 1557161770183.jpg (717x880, 200K)

You didn't miss much, the main effect the rest of the game has is making you appreciate how much better it would have been if you had stopped at A.

I watched the whole thing before automata was even announced, does that count

The gameplay is admittedly pretty bad so I'll let it slide, Nier was a fun game in spite of all it's flaws though.

Never, actually. When you finish the 2B run, there's the 9S run, which has an even worse combat. Past that it basically iterates between the 2 styles.

Attached: 1557963858640.jpg (400x437, 52K)

I think the story is better, automata feels like a repackaged nier but weaker

na