Is Leonie a good unit?

Is Leonie a good unit?

Attached: 65846469.png (1073x1051, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiermaker.com/create/-v--three-houses-tier-list-14002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a nice paladin in my game.

She’s strong, a tomboy and my wife

My great knight Leonie had like 36 defence at the end of GD

Best girl. Where are the strong women like her in real life?

Attached: 1565627351138.jpg (841x1083, 67K)

Busy complaining on Reddit and Twitter about white males and how video games are misogynistic and bigoted because females in them show leg skin.

Are there ever bad units in the newer FE games?
The older games had units that were super obviously bad.
The newer ones it just seems to go from good tier to OP tier.

HIL DA is better

Attached: hil da hil da.png (1260x713, 700K)

Tomboys are the best

She's a cunt

basic bitch: the waifu

If basic thots are that fun IRL I might date one.

Basic bitch thots are top tier women

Who's Space Balls: the waifu?

LITERALLY PROPOSES TO LORENZ

She has some of the best growths in the game for a jack of all trades and has very good bases, also she is very cute.

Attached: 1565627279053.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Hilda looks like she makes fun of 4 inch dicks

No, those are s o y girls. Disgusting abominations. I want tomboys like the ones I knew in my childhood.

Absolute shit taste. Hilda is a sweetheart and has the body of a Goddess.

Attached: FEC.png (2408x2141, 3.81M)

>tfw just chose the protect Edelgard option
Oh boy i hope this won't bite me in the ass!

>talking about literally anything
>JERALT THIS JERALT THAT
>JERALT
>JERALT
>JERALT
No. Just shut up already

Hilda has big boobs.

She fucked him, she's his NTR-style

What's the point of great knight when paladin has more stats overall?
Less defense but it's irrelevant.

I wish her regular model was half as busty as her S support pic is. Same with Dorothea. Fucking lazy IS with their body templates.

My Leonie is an absolute fucking unit. All of her stats shit on Bernies. She is stronger, faster and tankier. She also regularly gets 6+ stats on level up. Maybe I just got lucky but shes easily on par with MC and Edelgard.

I also didn't have any interest in her really from her normal young look and then saw how cute she was grown up and went ahead and recruited her. No regrets. Her Shamir support is also adorable.

Leonie has better growths and bases than all the dedicated archers so it's no surprise she shits all over them, if she had deadeye she would easily be the best bow unit in the game.

you're joking right? Conquest is the most blatant example of differing unit quality on Lunatic. Please tell me units like Beruka, Silas, Arthur, literally everyone besides royals aren't bad in what is basically a Xander solo. Awakening had a similar thing with everyone who could get Galeforce being viable and everyone else just isn't, but that was atleast still half the cast instead of like 5 units.

Don't forget the fuckery that is revelations and it's bloated and shitty recruits list.

anons who didnt marry Leonie, who did you pair her up with? I chose Lorenz
Made them both Paladins and gave them twin Sickles

Seteth, their supports were very cute.

>lunatic
That's just a meme mode anyway

You just use ryoma and call it a day, no one can touch him anyway.
If he was in conquest it'd be almost as easy as the rest.

>Lunatic
>Meme
Casual.

Its the Fire Emblem equivalent of competitive smash bros
Prove me wrong
Protip: you can't.

Let's see you say that when Death Knight runs up to you and your squad and you don't have Lysie to save your ass.

So, you have to learn how to play the game properly and use your brain?

>Its the Fire Emblem equivalent of competitive smash bros
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean you retard?

Autists acting like a game that doesn't require skill takes skill.

Show us your Lunatic clear with a timestamp if it doesn't require skill.

I'm not an autist user.
Why would I waste my time on a meme mode.

I thought her supports with Ignatz were solid, supporting his art habit.

Leonie shits out crits like she was given laxatives. She also has not-bum-ass STR, unlike Ingrid. However, she doesn't seem to have Ingrid's hilarious SPD. Put her on a pegasus and watch people melt.

>why should I use my brain when I can just throw a single unit in and aggro the whole map lmao
Imagine being this fucking dumb and not actively try and challenge yourself

>rerolling maps for good levels
>skill

They have the exact same speed growth, Leonie even starts with a higher base than her.

I got insanely lucky with her growths. She has 30 more BST than everybody else at level 20, and high movespeed too. I want to make her a falcoknight so she can be a super mobile tank.

>challenge
For what purpose though?
FE has essentially become a visual novel at this point.

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed going through HHM and PoRHM
But those games didn't feel like visual novels, unlike the newer FE games.

Yo, what'd you make her? I went fortress Knight and she never takes damage and murders everything.

Shit, I guess random level-ups just let her down the very slightest bit in my GD playthrough. If she's just a better, cuter Ingrid then my Church playthrough is gonna be great.

Is there a new game+ feature? I really dont wanna have to slog through the beginning all over again and I wanna keep my MC's stats and classes

Same. When she said she wanted to be like my dad, I had to let her do it.

Does Seteth even fuck anyone? I paired him with Hilda and they have a purely platonic relationship.

Simple solution: don't have a four inch dick.

She has a higher strenght and defense growth than ingrid too, along with dex, Ingrid only beats her in Res and Mag.

Possibly the worst taste I've seen yet. user probably also thinks that Edelgard is a misunderstood character too.

Yes. You can buy skill levels and abilities with renown but you start back at level 1.

"platonic"

They split up after the war and only comes back to the monastery to draw pictures for his book. There is no mention of any interaction between them after that. Hilda just becomes a footnote in Seteth's story.

"draw pictures" for his "book"

Best time skip improvement

Does your renown carry over? What about the statues?

Yes, you read right.
Renown and statue level carries over.

Oh I'm sure the two of them "read right" alright

you're just gonna have to dick your dad out of her mind

Attached: 1565622321381.jpg (2480x3508, 3.7M)

>more stats
>mattering when you're not hitting the cap and when you're over the minimum stats anyway
Max level is 99, you can scale pretty much forever.

>Dorothea laughs at Caspar for being short and makes him call her big sis
Jesus Christ muh dick

Fucking other strong women

I hate ugly short dyke hair, it ruined Mercedes for me god damnit she was the perfect woman other than being a hyper religious cultist but they had to take away her sexy hair too, I went with Hilda instead

Attached: look how they massacred my boy.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

>OK STR
>Fantastic DEX
>Faster than even fucking Felix
>Access to Lance Jab

Yeah she's pretty good. Especially if you spend time in Brigand for Death Blow. If she had Deadeye she'd be fucking amazing.

Attached: you may have flap and the rich lady under your spell.jpg (765x726, 219K)

i wonder if you can become flayn's new mom

>Renown and statue level carries over.
Rrraaad.

She gets long hair after the time skip.

she's a tank if you make her a knight

It'll be tough to say for certain until Lunatic is out, but the archers, Sylvain, Ferdinand and Lorenz all seem extremely prone to getting RNG fucked into oblivion. Cyril is also pretty bad, given how dogshit his growths are compared to the other characters in his archetype. Seriously, look at Donnel's growths and then go back to Cyril.

Lorenz would be really strong if he didn't share a crest with Lysithea. As it is now you're just gimping yourself by not passing his stat stick over to her.

Attached: the devil gets his dough.png (321x376, 270K)

She has the same Defense growth as Dimitri, she is a tank even if you don't make her a knight.

Felix and Petra dab all over her.

The problem with Lorenz is that he is a mixed magic and physical attacker that excels in neither, along with having to wait to master class promotion and having a bad spell list.

Leonie outclasses Ingrid in every way aside from Ingrid's repulsive RES growth. Ingrid has a crest and is stuck in the most overpowered house to compensate.

I think he made a decent dark knight.

Yeah but he had to wait 30 levels before doing that.
Isn't Ingrid's crest pretty bad?

>New game+
>Have already recruited Caspar, Petra, Marianne and Lys for BL at chapter 4.

At this rate the other houses will get fuckin empty lol.

>having a bad spell list.
If he was the only one with a Gloucester crest he'd get a lot of mileage out of his spell list in spite of it. I wish he at least had Silence or something to play with. He's the most likeable character in the game, but I just know he's doomed to the bench once Lunatic rolls out.

Attached: sad falcon.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Captain Jeralt.
Captain Jeralt
C a p t a i n J e r a l t
C a p t a i n J er-.
I want to smother her with a pillow

They should have replaced Ward with something more useful.

Thats exactly what I did with her too. Its hilarious how op she is.

I want to smother her with my cock

I made her a falcon knight so she could snipe other fliers in the air.

Falcon and Wyvern are definitely her best choices.

She was the MVP of my GD run, she's god damn insane.

s o y doesn't really work there because estrogen is something that girls should actually have.
Try beard leg or land whale next time.

>byleth x seteth makes no mention of your new stepdaughter
Returned

I chose fem Byleth cause I wanted to suck some cock and originally I wanted Sylvain but honestly hes pretty unlikeable so I need to find a new husband before its too late. There's not a lot of good male options unfortunately. Seteth is the hottest but the age gap is kind of weird. I would marry Leonie though and I wish she was gay. Maybe next playthrough I'll be male.

Same. I think when I counted my MVPs at the end it went something like: Byleth > Leonie > Claude > Lysithea. With everyone else having one or less MVP. Although most of her MVPs were pre-time skip

Attached: 1565628486742.jpg (906x1200, 103K)

I had my Lorenz go down the mage line instead of the cavalier line and he turned out as a pretty alright Dark Knight in the end. A little less good than Lysithea but Lysithea is Lysithea. He's my only other main offensive mage anyway other than maybe Marianne when she's not healing. I don't use his physical attacks at all though, just his magic

>I need to find a new husband before its too late.
I do believe I can be of assistance?

Attached: lorenz.png (1000x1000, 505K)

That's why I chose Ignatz as well. It was cute. I would've went with Lorenz but I had him paired up with Marianne instead

I was going to pair her up Raph since he was my only male student left but I forgot I gave him and Ignatz A-rank earlier so she ended up alone

Attached: 1565414855395.jpg (2386x1957, 358K)

God I wish that were me

>looses her short hair
Nah. Im a short-hair fag first and a tomboy fan second.
>Ingrid becomes saberface
>Mercedes gets cute short hair, but also the NPC hat
To the otome bitch who was responsible for these designs : I hope you cunt die

It's chapter 5 and I havent recruited anyone. Am I retarded?

Mine was super blessed, whenever I use her it feels like I'm using a Jagen since I'm still at like chapter 8

>thought this would be a good blowjob or fuck from behind pic or possibly both
>it's a fucking rimjob pic

Attached: shuddering ika.gif (480x270, 183K)

Felix. Sticking the Stronk Woman with "Fight Me" the character just made sense to me.

God I want some slutty tomboy to rim me

>tossing salad
>not a pic of her giving dome
sad

Is a full armor meme team remotely viable or should I go pussy normal mode to meme around in?

>Is a full armor meme team remotely viable
Sadly, probably not, considering how many magic attacks you'll have to soak up in the late game.
Best I can suggest is putting them in classes that get a ton of res first before reclassing them into Armor, but even then that's probably not viable until new game+ and even then you'd probably want at least one or two mages to warp and heal your armored guys.
Also keep in mind the the top tier armor class also needs horse training.
On the bright side armor slaying weapons are incredibly rare.

Mages will shit on you if you have to leash them, but you can cheese even that by giving someone Ward, Rally Res and a glass of water to sip on.

Welp that's pretty shitty but I'm not too surprised.
I'll try making as many as I can though, so far that's just Raph and Hilda but I'll make Byleth one too and maybe some others idk at the moment. Not even at time skip so I shouldn't worry too much I feel.

Make sure to start working at it now, you'd be surprised how hard it can be to get the skills you need for Great Knight, considering your armored units are only going to be getting horse training in the classroom and riding is one of Raph's bad skills.
If you're willing to do a few runs of the game, I would suggest taking a run just to get everyone you want on your meme team equipped with the skills they'll want for your armor run, things like QR from War Master or Aegis from Paladin. In New Game+ you can spend renown to reteach your students abilities they got in prior runs.

Who cares, they are all color-coded walking stereotypes. Just pick someone with your dick and be done with it.

Will shit carry over from house to house or will that only be reasonable if I run through golden dear again?
Cause if it's the latter I might give up on my armor dream for now and fully focus on it for a different house.

On my first playthrough. Whens the last date to recruit characters? I recruited a whole bunch on my BL run, but I wanted Marianne and caspar to complete some paralogues, but I'm on month 11.

>Will shit carry over from house to house or will that only be reasonable if I run through golden dear again?
Yes, as long as you get that student again. It's pretty expensive to rank up skills with renown.

2/22 plus 1 week.

Cornelia deserve a redemption dlc.

Ganeplay wise? Dunno.
But she's the hottest student and you know Dad approves if you bang her

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Nightcrawlers-2.jpg (1000x568, 50K)

Thanks bro.

Question: Am I able to recruit Hilda on Edelgard’s route, or is that only on BL and Rhea’s route?

Secretly the best girl and I wish you could recruit her. She reminds me of Carmilla from Operation Darkness.

Attached: opdark carmilla.jpg (850x2170, 220K)

Can I still B support her if I recruited her without C supporting her?

There a time limit for the C rank so don't fuck up.

Only BL and Rhea's route

>Carmilla from Operation Darkness
how was that game I'm reading reviews and it got reemed bad but it looks cool

Attached: killeddad.png (1600x1920, 1.33M)

>Monica looked like a cutie
>Don't get to use her even when she joins your house
>Turns into a turboslut monster whore
>Dies immediately
Waste of a cock sleeve.

Any other units you can’t get on Edelgard’s route? I heard it was just Hilda and most of the teachers.

Hilda, Flayn, Seteth, Cyril, and Catherine. Shamir, Alois, and the teachers can join you though because their affiliation with the church isn't as strong as the others. Also Gilbert is BL only of course

she is the absolute unit
>60 speed growth
>40 def growth
you give her 2 draco shields (or turtle shells i forgot the name) and she jut absolutely facerolls everything, without a doubt the best unit in the deers

>but muh str growth
literally every non magic class gives you extra STR growths

she will really shine in the harder dificulties that will come soon

Attached: 1.png (416x96, 8K)

I already missed the C rank? So that means I can't B rank her, now?

Honestly I'm really surprised that the whole "Undercover Cultist" thing never comes back. I was half expecting one of my old students to be a secret mole after the timeskip.

Other the three cavaliers (her, Sylvain and Ferdinand) she is the better of them. Lower HP and Strength growth for more speed and dex. She has a 60 speed growth and with the mounted classes having a negative speed growth of 10%, it helps her keep the stat up. Two mounted classes are good so grab her and use your main one. They are pretty close together with stats usually differing about 5 percent or so.

>full armor meme team
stride solves all of your problms

It might be if you send Leonie down the cavalier classes as they reduce your speed growth by 10%. Pegasus Knight gives +10% speed.

She turned out super solid for me, although her end-game is basically forced into Bow Knight so there's that to consider

It has a terrible story, lackluster characters, very dated strategy gameplay for its time but hey, they have a magician hitler with a dragon army

Except mages.

Fine by me, I killed him with Catherine anyway.

Forget deathknight, what kind of stats is Nemesis going to get?

Attached: 2019081214001700-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

Earlier today I had her set up as an archer but for some reason she decided to single shot crit the first monster (last health bar, hard difficulty) with her lance I accidentally equipped

Should I let her have Lance? I was going to delete ignatz, have leonie replace him as archer, and get Petra on the team as the Lancer. Is this a mistake?

Does anyone know if the S rank dialog for Sothis is the same for male and female Byleth?

Bow knights need lance and bow anyway, just level her up in both

feel like shit every fucking time I see a vaguely arousing image online, knowing how ugly I am and that I will die a virgin despite trying hard not to

how do I get rid of this unwanted lust besides castration?

What classes should I be focusing the rest of my team towards?

>Basically a Xander solo
How bad are you that you couldn't divide EXP between your units well? Not saying Beruka, Silas, and Arthur are good but there are very useable non-royals like Effie, Mozu, and Keaton.

Not being so weird about it helps

Made her a dancer for fun and she still dodged/murdered everything. I'll class her properly next time.

Attached: 2019080412384300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

literally Evelynn from LoL

>ppl stil shit on ingrid even as the best nonlord growth
equal stat but better char coming through

Attached: bestboinoble.jpg (1199x677, 334K)

I kinda screwed my Ingrid in my BL run by making her a Paladin but she was a beast when I recruited her in my GD, she's actually doubling and dodging for once.

Same, except I bit the bullet by keeping her on Pegasus Knight until Falcon Knight in my GD run and she's nigh invincible. Just knowing how ridiculous she is will be comforting going into BL.

I make her do triangle attacks on monsters with Cyril and Seteth it's pretty fun.

I literally am running frontline Lys, Bernie, and Annette with zero mages outside Byleth, zero mounted units allowed at all, and absolutely crushing the game. It's literally a team of archers and heavy armored women. Games too easy not to meme, lad.

>literally just a level 999 Bandit

Holy shit Dimitri is a beast.

Whats going on in this image?

Makes a straight busted Bow Knight

Her units are lacking but I'm sure I could find some use of her other assets.

>Ignatz going full alpha on the B Marianne support
Holy shit I didn't think he had it in him, I underestimated this lil faggot

Give Dimitri an Axe and I swear they put the Berserker class in secretly

>38 crit chance
What the fuck. A 38/100 chance my unit gets one shot fighting this asshole?

>both have a nice time talking and want to be in each others company

ignatz
>hilda walks all over him
>leonie friendzones hard
>lysithea bitches him out like a child she is
marianne
>hilda does her own bitch labor
>leonie gets start up told to fuck off
>lysithea can't talk down on her and get a proper response
what a fucking match made in heaven

Is Marianne a good pick for a dancer?

Time to rev up the turnwheel and go back in time.

>lowest total bases
>shilled as best unit

Lysethia is the best.

I just beat chapter 18 on the Blue Lions playthrough, was I suppose to actually kill those giant robots on the map? I just used stride on Dimitri then had him kill Cornelia. I'm worried I might be underleveled now as a result of that.

Attached: 1558926643623.jpg (850x787, 208K)

not the image I wanted to post, my bad

Attached: 1560399114284.png (563x729, 526K)

I recruited too many characters. Do I just focus on 10-12 units and ignore the rest or is it better to rotate?

>Edelgard's growths
What the fuck were they thinking?

Isnt that the game with insanely broken scaling so that endgame enemy tanks get 7 moves for your single turn?

Rotate for support autism because the ultimate goal is not to save Fodlan but to read all the text.

I fucking hate how shitty the cutscenes look. It's giving me bad flashbacks to Berserk 2016.

The 3d cutscenes like Gronder are so much better I don't know why they even bothered honestly

who cares the game is easy as shit
cheesed the map from chapter 19 using ingrid and that broken ass moves that gives you 15+avo when you wait and just head straight tot he enemy general
at the end my team was around lvl 30 while ingrid was lvl 50 and dimitri lvl 46

Looking at a chapter list of each of the routes I'm seeing that there are only six (6) chapter that differ in each of the three routes where you're against Edelgard. Can anyone who has played the game confrim so I can drop this game after my first playthrough? Fates at least had enough different chapters where half of each route was different as opposed to this shit, having only 6 unique chapters for each route is fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1560568633615.webm (1280x720, 504K)

Attached: Edellove.jpg (1024x869, 160K)

So I'm in march still in pre timeskip after it gets revealed that Edelgard is the flame emperor. Does the game skip the first two weeks in that month for you? I want know if I fucked up and skipped it somehow

How much longer until people realize that Lysithea is a SHIT girl?

Attached: 1548201074499.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

I choose all options at once.

I wonder why they got rid of the great CGI in the 3DS games. That was literally one of the good things those games had going for them

Do I get to suck on her tits and call her mommy?

Attached: 1565215506270.png (512x512, 155K)

Golden Deer and Church routes overlap some but otherwise post timeskip they're all different

Awakening meme mode yes. You're just outmanned and outgunned. It's obnoxious.
Conquest Lunatic was high tier femblem. Once you figured how a map "worked" you could beat it. Not before.

>"I wish I could've just died at home instead of in this big stupid field..."

Attached: Bernadetta_Portrait_5_Years.png (185x185, 42K)

Only if you're Dimitri

I also wonder that. Budget?

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-002131_Clover.jpg (898x505, 169K)

>conflict in Three Houses
>in the land of Fodlan there is a power sturggle between forces who want what is best for their country
>every side believes they are doing the right thing
>the war is painted as morally grey where everyone involved does questionable acts to achieve their goals
>a shadowy cult is manipuating things behind the scenes but ultimately doesn't relate to Dimitri and Edelgard's core conflict
>Whichever side you choose you will have to face the ramifications of abandoning the other sides

>conflict in Fates
>there are these 2 kingdoms in the land of...uhh...uhhhhhh.....
>anyway Hoshido is the GOOD kingdom with all of the food and happiness but Nohr is BAD and they do not like the nice Hoshidans and want all the food and happiness for themselves
>but it's okay because they're not REALLY fighting each other they're just being tricked by an invisible kingdom full of invisible zombies that kills you if you ever mention it out loud
>you must choose between the bonds you've made with your foster family in Nohr or the blood relations that tie you to your family in Hoshido
>btw you're not actually related lol

>Conquest Lunatic was high tier femblem.
You're telling me there are people who mastered the NInja Rape Cave and Fuga's Wild Ride?

Attached: 1561437870578.png (600x703, 513K)

jesus I hate her

Attached: 1565636481790.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

too bad 3H doesn't have the maps to back it up like conquest did.

Fuga's Wild Ride is an excellent level once you realize the turbines follow a pattern and aren't just random.

>hating mommydaughterwife
shes basically edelgard except her autism was because she wants to see her mother

2complex4u

Attached: 1518414590747.png (500x543, 696K)

Recruit Bernie every playthrough

Burnie is useless!

I'm gonna go with

>Dimitri starts acting like a crazy bloodlusting motherfucker as I get closer and closer to the timeskip
>Everyone around him just stares at him blankly and smiles

kek

Attached: 1514133902147.jpg (205x251, 10K)

I'm doing my fourth playthrough, and I'm finally on Golden Deers, anything is should know?

>mommydaughterwife
Possibly also granny in there depending on what she meant by "created Byleth's mom"

You haven't played Golden Deer yet and it shows

Attached: Hilda - lean.jpg (502x708, 73K)

I never understood the hate for the wind map on Conquest. It was well designed. I just assume retards let themselves get swept up in the wind and got fucked.

Felix knew what he was like and so isn't suprised.
Dedue is Dedue and his faith in Dimitri is so strong it never falters

The rest are all too intimidated to really do anything or say anything so they just trust the professor

I need a whip my dick out and slap some sense into all routes at once route. Motherfuckers clearly can't function without their sensei.

is this user telling the truth? because looking at a list of the chapters he's right

Literally only to Byleth
She is a normal human to literally everyone else but only sees Jeralt when she sees Byleth

If I want to make Sylvain a Dark Knight, should I level him predominantly as magic classes or as physical classes? I know his physical growths are better but I've never used a Dark Knight as a physical/magic hybrid before, only as a mounted mage. I don't know how much mileage he's actually likely to get out of his lance.

Considering there are an average of eight (8) chapters after each timeskip, that sounds about correct.

Just finished Golden Deers and already finished Edelgards Black Eagle route. Anything I should know or do before I start Blue Lions?

Attached: 1565605617442.png (984x2412, 1.48M)

I love my based daughtermommy. Burn them all.

Attached: Bernie Rejected.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

He gets the Lance skll that lets you attack twice so you should definetly level up his Lance skill. I turned mine into a Dark Knight and he became a pretty reliable jack-of-all-trades. Magic for high DEF enemies, lance for everything else.

This girls got style, so listen up dudes
Her tits can grow in size, to suit her mood
She's quick and nimble with good rng
She can ride trough the air or smash up trees
If you choose her, you'll not choose wrong
With a skip and a hop, she's one cool kong!
Huh!

Attached: 768565645656556.jpg (1500x1900, 542K)

Don't believe anyone that says Ashe is bad

No you're a chad. Recruiting is for pussies. You should only have your house members and your house members. 1 or 2 recruits if you're feeling like a bitch. Any more and you're outright pathetic.

I was going Edelgard until them hips and tits.

Attached: Rhea lap pillow.png (1916x1076, 1.35M)

If you haven't done the deathknight paralogue yet, recruit Caspar.

The story is better if you don't recruit anyone tbqh

>pathetic 35 STR growth
>only good two growths are SPD and DEX and neither are all that great

Fuck ashe

Sort of, I'd say the BE anti edelgard is so different from the others it should be played along with whatever other route you chose. New game plus also speed things along enough that another playthrough is far less tedious than before.
I went
>BL 45 hours (Hard/Casual)
>BE (E) 22 hours (Hard/Classic)
>BE (C) 18 Hours (Hard/Classic)
I'd bet my GD will be around 20 hours.

>not recruiting the teachers
You are no Chad

get ingrid pegasus rider skill asap and then falco rider

>Battle between Lions and Eagles
>Golden Deer Route
>Lions were just way stronger than the Eagles
So which are the stronger army in the other routes?

You can't even have a full roster that way, even with Byleth and Flayn, that's only 10 and many missions allow you to bring 11 or 12. At least recruit Cat and Shamir.

>Not recruiting for a free paralogue then never touching that unit again
Idiot

At what point should you take her off the Pegasus and put her on a wyvern? Just if her strength starts lagging?

Attached: thinkin_of_sensei.jpg (652x680, 93K)

That girl ain't right.

Attached: 435453453534345.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

All the Master Classes suck except fliers and war master.

get the skill that gives you 15+ avoid when waiting and you can do whatever

Dimitri is better. Edelgarde has extra mag for no reason while Dimitri has mag as a dump stat so he can unga for more strength/HP/Speed/Dex.

Any advice you can give to another user who would want to speed up his future playthroughs while not fucking up his levels by neglecting to battle/motivate his students?

You get to fight Hanneman at the fort in the Lions route, he mans the traps.

>thinkin_of_ferdinand.jpg

Ingrid also would kill for Dimitri not out of love but because her knight autism is that great, she is a Catherine in the making except more devoted cuz Cath wont die for Rhea

>Marianne kills herself in every route besides Golden Deer
oof

Attached: 1509212488706.jpg (304x213, 32K)

This is just ignorance. Bow Knight is wonderful, it's a Sniper with fucking Canto.

shit taste

Good thing I like using Ashe anyways when I recruit him cause he had a perm lockpick passive that always came in handly.

Sounds good. Thanks.

Attached: EBwmPpBW4AAckaY.jpg (1584x2304, 379K)

Literally worse than Bernie, so that's pretty fucking bad

Kinda agree. Is there any math of how much you gain from all the effort put into Master Classes compared to just focusing on your two main skills and settling for advanced?

Attached: 1565482658210.png (500x576, 307K)

Falc knight improves on that skill, I'd bet the speedrun will be done with Indgrid flier and her Hero relic.

Stop trying to cuck Dorothea

Attached: ferdinand_dorothea.png (854x480, 568K)

Guys, I just started the game. Gonna stop so I can take care of the rest of my plans for tonight
but holy fuuuuuuuuug is Lysithea HOT

Attached: ehehehe.png (213x227, 42K)

Rest and seminar then auto teach, this game is really easy.

Lysithea is also the best mage in the game. Give her Thrysus from Lorenz paralogue and she's literally perfect.

Dorothea has wonderful chemistry with plenty of other fine bachelors.

I didn't mean to imply Edelgard's growths were crazy good, I meant that they were stupid. Str/Def seems like a no-brainer for the heavy armor lord but Dimitri beats her in all the important aspects while her growths are middling all around.

Dorothea doesn't feel love, she only wants money and security and has no problem lying to men to get it.

Note'd my fair dudette!

>Park Falcon Knight Leonie in front of an archer
>Pray she gets hit
>Defiant Avo kicks in since her defense is good enouh to take an arrow
>Never get hit ever again
Cheesing the lategame maps was easy as fuck with her.

edelgard is the flame emperor, the missing student kills jeralt.

>Ends up with Seteth in the epilogue
I was hoping she'd go for Lorenz

Nah she's a fucking nerd lmao.

when she doesn't talk about Jeralt every other line, she's pretty powerful

Fuck I meant to say "House members and church members". Whatever though, you get the point.

I forgot to add that in NG+ you can literally buy skill levels, so recruit students from whatever house you're doing next and buy their levels up with renown. My lythisea is S+ in reason and it's chapter 3, Don't buy past level C for your prof level it's a waste.

>giving dome
Literally the absolute worst term for blowjob. If a girl told me she wants to give me dome, I'd kick her out of my house.

If it's one of those that need a B or C rank it's not too bad as long as you never made the student juggle weapon types

honestly such a powerful unit

Hey Marianne have you ever considered not being so depressed and pessimistic? Ok cya!

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 822K)

They're not bad, they're just situational. Advanced classes are perfectly fine to end on, and Master classes are kinda hybrids, with the exception of Gremory for some awful fucking reason.

Eagles - Don't have Gronder Battle
Blue Lions - The Eagles are nothing, the Golden Deer charge you and almost fuck you up

Her support with Ferdinand is different because she hates him at first

>fighting guys with felix, he picks up some training gauntlets
>mfw x4 attack

holy shit he is literally the motherfucking fist of the north star right now, are all brawlers this good?

Attached: 1426810952649.jpg (4000x4000, 1.82M)

>goes to church constantly to pray for death
Sad

>are all brawlers this good
Raphael for some damn reason only has 15 speed growth so he'll only double heavy weapons

>Don't buy past level C for your prof level it's a waste.

Being able to spam meals is really good for forcing characters to become romantic pairs though, and it has the added benefit of making skill acquisition easier even if it ain't as easy as outright purchasing it.

Yeah pretty much, gauntlets are a good ass weapon. Anyone with a bit of speed makes them feel like brave weapons.

My Ferdinand married Bernie and traveled around the world fucking bitches left and right while Bern shut herself in their castle.

Should I be making Felix a warmaster rather than a swordmaster?

She can call me whatever she wants Dimitri, Crenando, Abraham, Joshua I don't care nor does my dick

Attached: 1563635797733.jpg (512x512, 15K)

I honestly wouldn't. Felix is pretty fragile so I think he needs the extra avoid swords will give him, along with the guarantee that Axe units have a hard time hitting him.

Liar.

Attached: 435453345345345.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Nope. Give him a killer sword+ and leave him as a swordmaster. You could train him in heavy armor so he can get WT-3 and use the shield from his paralogue with no penalty.

Support levels are irrelevant and even so they're earned way faster in battle. At C you get your 5000 per month funding and 5 Points, plus you'll get your level to A fairly quick if you answer the instructor questions right.

she's a qt i just want to kiss her on the cheeks!!

based

I just wish someone would just edit "sins of the father" over blue eagles gameplay

How the fuck did she become Claude's right hand woman?

Attached: 45533545353.jpg (868x1228, 144K)

By giving a good right hand to Claude.

Are there any female casters who shouldn't aim for ending up as a Gremory?
Marianne perhaps?

Just like I said, he left Bern home alone while he chaded it up.

I made her a mortal savant just for giggles and shit

Gremory if you want to spam spells like crazy, Dark/Holy Knight if you want more move, Mortal Savant if you want to meme it up.

Marianne is fun as a holy knight, especially once she gets a levin sword+ and her relic sword.

Do the later maps get more densely populated with enemies? I'm just after the time skip so far and it's not like my Warlocks or Bishops have come close to running out spells aside from Lysithea but even that's not really unworkable as things are now.

Not really, but Gremory also increases to uses of utility spells and 2 warps are always better than 1.

How do the girl casters get dark magic if they don't have access to dark mage?

>actually equipping a defiant skill
Glad it worked out (once) but why the fuck would you do that

>Church route is LITERALLY the same as Golden Deer route, except no Claude, one less chapter, and a different last map

Oof, yikes! At least that's over with.

Memes mostly, I was already stomping through everything so I tought why not?

Lythisea is the only female who learns Dark Magic. And it just means she's a castlet until you eventually class-change her to Gremory or Dark Knight.
She has plenty of fire power and range though despite that.

Should I be advancing to classes as fast as possible or wait a bit? Im on chapter 10, but I'm pretty sure I fucked up with the classes; plus the games on normal and I kinda want to restart on hard and pick Golden Deer instead of Eagles.

I'm about to start a GD run, any meme classes that are ACTUALLY good?
Also is it true that Lysithea is the best Mage in the game?

That can’t be true, right? I’m in the middle of GD and was about to do church next, is it really that fucking similar?

>Should I be advancing to classes as fast as possible or wait a bit?
Certify as soon as possible if it's going to boost base stats, but master the previous class if you want its passive.

Dark spikes deletes mounted units, so Lysithea is the best.

The gaps between their growths in Str/Dex/Spd is basically nothing. 5% results in +1 over 20 levels and 10% is +1 in 10 levels. With their bases being the way it is, if Dimitri does end up ahead of Edelgard, it won't be until like the very end of the game since she has higher Str/Spd bases than he does.

Also, if you're willing to do something unconventional, Edelgard learns Luna and Hades which is actually pretty neat meaning that she's fine in classes that let her cast magic. Edelgard is just weird because she performs better outside of her "canon" classes as a unit because some genius decided to make it so that she couldn't cast magic in her final class.

My Lysithea has 27 magic at level 18 and literally one shot the death knight in that teleporter map battle.

>Have to start training Hilda in Flying and Lances in end game because she can't be a War Master
I like and dislike this at the same time.
I do like gender locked classes, but the options in Master Tier is just trash desu.

Attached: 1484068945049.jpg (390x602, 68K)

Her lazy stupid cunt act is just the kinda thing a schemer like Claude can appreciate.

just wait for the DLC

she's stupidly good, despite not having a crest i gave her two divine weapon spears, (the one that fucks cavalry up and the other chad Sylvain gets in his paralogue) and the Aegis shield, she could take on anyone and anything
She only discusses Jeralt with with MC because he is his biological kid and she always saw him as a father figure, so she feels inadequate, supports and conversations with literally everyone else have nothing to do with him

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-1.png (800x450, 330K)

At least axe users don't get fucked as hard as sword users with Master class choices.

Yeah but instead of Claude doing most of the dialogue and moving of the story it's fucking Seteth of all people.

You mean you just have to train her in flying. Wyvern Lord is like one of the best classes in he game. Falcon Knight is good too but that's for the girls that like lances.

>Dark Spikes T
>Miasma △
>Mire B
>Swarm Z
>Death Γ
>Hades Ω
So why do the dark magic spells all have random symbols and letters in the names? Is it just to be edgy?

cause' she's as much of a schemer/ trickster as Claude is, she uses a cutesy/lazy/flirty facade to get others to do what she wants

>Random symbols
Did you drop out of preschool by any chance?

No way.. I want to do unspeakable things to her

Please explain the logic then

>random symbols
dude

Attached: 1561089722520.webm (502x574, 2.87M)

Oh makes sense. I think Im going to restart and play on hard and go golden deer since I liked most of their cast more.

American education everyone.

>hurr they're not random symbols they're random GREEK symbols
Trying too hard

>TFW no Those Who Slither in the Dark route

Honestly kind of a shame Kronya and the other members of that group were not usable. Every other path in the game goes out of its way to justify the faction you were fighting for, it would have been neat to have a full on Soul Nomad-esc route of wiping out every other faction alongside them.

Retards, I obviously know that the symbols are from the greek alphabet, that’s not what I’m asking. I’m saying WHY do these dark magic spells have them in the names except to look edgy

She's flat as a washboard, and she can end all life from 4 squares away if you give her Thrysus
my nuke can't be this cute

Attached: JgZC8AkP_400x400.jpg (289x289, 25K)

>Beruka, Silas, Arthur
Beruka is almost always counted among the 15 best units in the game on Lunatic, sometimes top 10. Silas is in the same general ballpark.
Arthur is a middle of the pack unit.
Just because they aren't Xander or Camilla doesn't mean they aren't good in their own right.

Imagine all the things you could bend her over on.

>HHM and PoRHM
PoRHM is a bloody joke.
HHM is fairly easy as well.

>wub dub wizard route
>you dont get character units instead
>you put towers and soldiers appear from them and can create Infantry.
Mechs.
APC (Armoured Personnel Carrier)
Recon (Reconnaissance Unit)
Tank.
Md Tank (Medium Tank)
Anti-Air.
Artillery.
>And Kronya is your instructor
>you are now playing AW
how do you react

Attached: 1565383616226.jpg (1125x615, 88K)

THE C WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: JJ.jpg (311x279, 81K)

Just finished Edelgard Route and why did they rush it so much? We definitely could've gotten another 2-3 chapters dealing with slithers and just to pace it out more. I really like this game and Edelgard's route was really interesting so I'm just upset it ended there

retarded boomer. those hard modes don't come close to fates lunatic mode.

Probably because beating dragon rhea is the high point of the story and any further battles would be underwhelming. Like how are you gonna top that chapter 18 fight?

Because it's the villain and non canon route.

Either ran out of time/resources, didn't want overlap terribly with GD, or DLC kikery.

None of the routes are canon.

I finished BL. What's the best order to do the rest of them?
I wanted to do BE -> GD -> Church but I heard GD and Church are nearly identical.

they legit didnt expected people to be retarded enough to join Elgato after all the shit she pulls

But she’s literally in the right, the edelgard route is the only acceptable path

Do GD > BE then Church then.

>Tfw don't know who to Romance as Male Byleth in GD
>Leonie is perfect Tomboy with Spats and fucking HIPS post timeskip
>Lysithea is just the purest of pure and has a cute voice
>Marianne is just straight up better in the timeskip
>Hilda is... well Hilda which is fucking amazing
BROS HELP

Attached: 1492885420495.png (398x428, 289K)

>Like how are you gonna top that chapter 18 fight?
The same way they continue the deers story after Edelgard, your big bad, dies.

oh sweetheart never do GD then, your world would shatter

Attached: D5qFYVUWsAEFRhJ.jpg (1199x1200, 130K)

GD is canon.

They're the main baddies in the objective best route

I’m in the same situation user, I’m leaning Leonie though. Jesus christ Leonie is perfect

Attached: 11DE66A9-D2C5-4CC3-92C3-B538F673938A.jpg (184x184, 12K)

[citation needed]

If you go mage immediately with Lorenz you get a really bulky mage with good stats for frontlining, more reliable at it than most other mages- much less worried about his NosTanking being overwhelmed than the others.
Worst problem is potential speed screwage.
You can also send him down Myrm->Swordmaster for a fairly bulky and speedy unit with workable offense.

Marianne needs you the most.

I wanna advance Ingrid to the next flying unit, the wyvern rider, but her axe skill is E, should I bother?

Attached: 1432166231499.gif (500x500, 1.25M)

Ingrid is supposed to be a dancer

All routes have too much retarded shit in them to be canon.
Fuck this split game shit. Just make one story that is told half-decently.

It just felt like a weird "what if" scenario after having completed BL and BE. Especially the point where death knight runs away so that they can introduce a new threat.

No, regular pegasus knight is good enough.

be honest, would this game be better if byleth didn't existed?

Attached: 1565638800721.png (612x749, 152K)

Why is Ladislava allowed to be a wyvern rider?

Attached: 471380237897302016.png (128x96, 20K)

yeah he was fuckin' around, poor Bernie

The lords go full retard when byleth isn't around to wrangle them to be honest.

>35 str
I shiggy, but I also diggy

What's wrong with an unga-bunga high strength boss?

Attached: 2019081021230800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Why doesn't he just recruit them into his class?

Reminder to make your cool dad proud and marry the cute tomboy, it's what he would have wanted.

Attached: 76084033_p0.jpg (889x1200, 710K)

No because Dimitri and Edelgard are too retarded without him and Claude is a coward.
Just remove him from being a super special person aside from being Jeralt's kid

I would if she wasn’t so fucking annoying about bringing jeralt up every single chance she gets

Our children are going to be named Jeralt, Jeralt 2 and Jeralta.

His autism has a charm at least, I like how even other characters will call him an autist from time to time.

They're too autistic to abandon their class even if everyone else is gone.

you got it boss

Attached: best weaponfu.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Sometimes you just gotta roll the dice....pick Leonie or Sothis. Hubert and Ignatz have the best bro ending right?

>not fucking her so hard you completely remove Jeralt out of her mind
Your loss pal.

I was thinking about gender exclusive classes and realized she's a wyvern rider and not a pegasus knight.

>cute brown tough girl
>jesus freak
I feel so conflicted.

INGRID OR ANNETTE AAAAAAAAA

You and Leonie should've been childhood friends.

so she only wants your dad's dick when she talks to you and not other guys? and you think that's good waifu material? fuck off byleth is a fucking cuckold

Doesn't have to top it but it'd be neat.

Well it's too late for that

This doesn't really mean anything though

I was planning to do GD next so maybe it's a blessing in disguise

I think Judith might be a hero unless I'm remembering it wrong.

>not being a jesus freak
its like you dont want to see Jerusalen dude, also your Dick fixes her Rhea obsesion ntr style

Attached: Iscariots.png (500x282, 135K)

Gremory is bad because you either have to choose between mounted mov or because of Warp charge uses.

Nah, she's just a generic Lord.

> Galeforce
Here we have the grinding casual. Just reclass to have access to Nosferatu and tank the entire game to stop wasting time.

> Xander solo
Never used royals outside of Elise to have challenge. Effie, Beruka, Mozu, Selena and even Kana are all good units.

>playing evil route
>Edelgard: Why do people pick up weapons if they're just going to surrender in the end anyway?
This retarded bitch

Wait til lunatic comes out to expirence TRUE PUNISH

cope

Attached: Edelgard.png (2408x1488, 1.33M)

>just got the choir sidequest
>thought I had to find specific students to ask to join as it says to find people who are interested
>no one mentions it
>look it up after a half hour
>was juts to suppose to find some item

Attached: 5bb8558b-ffeb-4630-9c85-a8163696c593.png (405x379, 199K)

Just started this game today. Is there a Donnel type unit with insane growth?

>Dimitri is the most retarded one
Checks out. And yeah the game would be better because a bunch of the main players, save Claude, are fucking retards without Byleth around. And Byleth doesn't even do anything to guide them outside of battle. It makes no sense. I don't know why people are praising this shit.

Cyril sucks, and he's the one with Aptitude.
Growths are a meme.
You can try, but he ended up trash for me twice.

?????? are you retarded???

Definitely need a modernized Advance Wars, though I doubt Intelligent Soft is going to do anything with that IP for a while.

As for how a THSITD path would be done...

>Be on the Black Eagle house

>Once Flayne and Monica are rescued from Death Knight, actively search out Monica and talk to her. Each time you speak with her, choose the correct option to gain influence with her.

>Before Chapter 9, speak with Monica again and admit your doubt in the church of Serios. She will warn you to simply turn a blind eye to what will come next and the truth will be revealed regarding the church.

>Refuse to join Jeralt in stopping the students being transformed into demonic beast. Jeralt goes missing following the incident and you are approached yet again by Monica, who was not detected in this timeline. Having chosen to be a pseudo accomplice in their plans, you are tasked in aiding the Flame Emperor in stealing as many crest stones as possible from the holy tomb. Once this objective is complete, Beyleth and his students are tasked with joining TWSIND to eliminate Rhea and the church while Edelgard and the Empire serve as decoys.

>Rhea is defeated, but Beyleth is critically injured in the battle due to her Draconic form, placing him into a five year coma. Finally being revived after years of being repaired, Beyleth is informed of the truth of what truly transpired between the Godess and THSINTD. Beyleth also unlocks the "Nemesis" class, along with being physically rebuilt with their advanced technology.

>6 chapters revolving around destroying the Alliance, Kingdom, Church and Empire. The final battle is the lords, Rhea and Jeralt returning to stop Byleth. Victory in this conflict leads to the annihilation of crest, along with Fodlan being fully overtaken by TWSITD. Without the church or stand in its way, Fodlan is technologically advanced centurys ahead in a matter of decades, however this new order is only maintained through a brutal dictatorship.

>Catherine
my man.

Cyril has aptitude, which improves his growths, but his base growths are so awful that he's basically just a regular unit except shitty starting stats and a low starting level.

>Lythisea is the only female who learns Dark Magic
Edelgard

Always look at your full map.

>Seteth is actually Flayn's dad, not her brother
>All their supports where it's just 1 on 1 conversation still have them refer to each other as siblings
Uhhh

Attached: 1565558413307.jpg (270x301, 93K)

i was being sarcastic, thats why i putted such a shitty response, i though the picture gave away the nature of the response, cuz i agree Ed is quite the goldfish individual

You just know

Attached: 4354543453435453.jpg (2048x1448, 321K)

Bothered me a bit too. Seteth being her dad doesn't really do a whole lot for the plot as well. I liked them better as siblings.

the walls have ears

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-nintendo-switch_327952_pn2.jpg (640x360, 39K)

I guess they're just that protective/paranoid about their identities being discovered, especially considering Flayn got napped once already.

>Lysithea has a FUCKING 60% Mag Growth

Attached: 1507406841990.png (960x720, 873K)

>Talk with Jeritza for the first time
>he ask me if i wanna spar
>TO THE DEATH?
>i just wanted to have a fun match......
this dialog was so funny to me knowing who he really is

Attached: 1558460802750.jpg (600x650, 36K)

There's a reason they do that when you realize there birthdays

Seteth is the master of kayfabe.

so how does Sethet handle Flayn when she enters heat?

Attached: 1565371445401.png (442x629, 230K)

>dex vs str

If you don't place your recon char near the Online Liaison then you're a fag.

This.

He's so amusingly chunni in that he's edgy as fuck but has no idea how to handle normal conversation so he just spaghettis

>10Oct19
-Going to probably be infinite grind maps for gold, experience, rare and weapons per usual
-Probably gift items of rare weapons, DLC seals, and state upgrade consumables.
>12Dec19
-DLC maps that serves as paralogues for more stories.
-New consume for Bayleth only that will resemble past fire emblem protagonist no doubt
>30Apr20
-A 5th “Golden Route” where you convince all three Lords to team up with some bullshit reason with the powers of friendship with that weird silver wolf symbol as the main theme.
What seems the most realistic DLC that you are expecting?

No, fuck off with Golden Routes already.

You know it’s going to happen user. You shouldn’t get your hopes up with anything else.

I would rather evil route dlc where I can use Slitherin and S Rank Kronya and Cornelia.

The writing is finally as close to "decent" as you can possibly get with technically 4 routes, a "canon" Golden Route ruins everything.

Sothis disappears halfway through the story. You will get her route.

Attached: hmm.png (991x557, 313K)

On one hand, goldenroute sounds shit. On the ither hand, forcing edelgard and dimitri to fight next to each other until they both get over their autism and admit they actually like each other sounds great.

And forcing them to become sibling-rulers and combine their two kingdoms by having incest gorilla babies with a mixed royal bloodline and a 170% base str growth sounds even better.

nude skins
make it happen konami

Attached: 1463158248343.png (449x489, 234K)

That’s not true. They drop the act in their A convo

>once you spent 2 hours on trial and error you could beat it

boy I sure love puzzle games that's why I buy an RTS

and how exactly does it ruin everything. without "things i don't like"

>Trial and error
Is basic addition and subtraction that hard?

>RTS

Attached: 1496451679657s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

it literally invalidates choice

>JUST DO THE MATH BRO XD

>reddit frog
cringe

Attached: file.png (566x422, 325K)

It literally makes the other routes null and void, for starters.
Along with that, it ruins everyone's goals, forces characters who are at War with each other to work together. One of those characters being literally another character's SOLE reason for fighting against.

You unlock the fifth route by entering the Holy Tomb and cumming on Sothis feet at least once every month for a full year.

Fuck off fatesawakening baby, not everyone deserves a good ending.

It undoes everything the characters did and were in the previous routes

Feet are gross though, how are you supposed to finish?

>Anti-turtle map bad
Spot the scrub.

>calls other people reddit
>reddit spaces
>is too dumb to play an easy videogame
>is too dumb to know what an RTS is
have sex.

Ask Lorenz for some tips.

Attached: 1535939097103.jpg (1707x960, 134K)

Get over your autism Dimitri.

I made a tier list template for this thread. Go nuts.
tiermaker.com/create/-v--three-houses-tier-list-14002

thanks, i was asking for information and not in defense of the idea like some retard seem to think.

Didn't play awakening you silly cunt

I'm on the BL route and holy fuck, Annette and Felix seem like absolute beasts, do they stay this good?

Annette falls off pretty drastically. Felix is great, though.

I had the exact opposite experience. Felix can barely kill with a double and annette is laughably overpowered even without using her emergency Dust.

What's the path for Anette? Gremory?

Yes about Annette, don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.
She's the best.

Attached: combat.png (906x409, 284K)

Attached: 4535435345435.png (1064x467, 353K)

Really? That's weird. My problem with Annette was that she hit really hard, but had very low movement and was practically made of glass. Felix, however, got insane amounts of speed and dex and managed to become insanely overpowered.

Yes, or dancer for the extra move.

Good shit. Only BL character that seems kind of shitty so far is Ingrid, though I'm still pretty early on.

>combat
>Ashe in D
Isn't he a really good bow knight?
KEEP INGRID. She gets so much speed and shit around mid-game that her opponent hitrate literally becomes less than 20 at all times, and she crits often enough to do massive amounts of damage despite low strength. Amazing Falcon Knight.

Make Ingrid into a Brigand for Savage blow for +6 Mt on player phase.
It helps a lot for any melee unit who's lacking in STR.

My felix has the same always hit thing but his damage is just lacking.

Annette would die if anything could get her entire healthbar in one hit, but nosferatu is broken and she has enough speed to double with it against anything that it wont kill in one hit. Except pegs, but they get the excalibur.

My Ashe turned out pretty shit even as a bow knight.

Attached: no regrets.png (1064x467, 325K)

How does the +exp% on the Statues work?

Ingrid can easily later on solo the game using iron swords though.

I dont normally say a characyer is good because stat items make them good, but dumping a few energy drops on ingrid turns her from good into solo map clears.

Mine ended up being great. Weird.

Attached: E4CJW.jpg (439x811, 90K)

>Lysithea and Leonie in C
Were you fucked really hard by the rng or are you memeing?

He's shaky as a bow knight because of his strength. Someone like Leonie has more stable growths for it. He can end up fine but he's likely to be strength screwed, and doesn't have Ingrid's ridiculous speed and avoid to make up for it.

Ashe is a bow knight that turns out worse than the other bow knights.

I feel he's underrated as cav->pally +bows though.

applies to how good they are as characters not units

Attached: personal prefrences.png (1064x560, 333K)

It be like that sometimes with FE.
Mine had fuck all for STR and could barely double, to the point where I just ended up benching him and just using Shamir.

I'll never tell you to not use Lysithea.
However I personally found her really overrated when everyone hyped her up to be the best mage in the game.
In my Golden Deer playthrough, I ended up making a Magic Female Byleth, and she ended up with more Magic than Lyithsea.
And Leonie didn't feel special at all with her shit speed for me.
I miss rescue dropping from GBA for utility.

Oho, I'm sorry, you seem to have cut out the very top tier of your list! Its an understandable mistake, though, perhaps you were so busy considering the tight race for second place that I simply slipped your mind.

Attached: Hanneman_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 710K)

Well Professor Hanneman you forgot to even put yourself in the list for units to begin with so I couldnt even rate you.

Swap Annette and Ingrid

>Not putting Hubert and Ferdinand in S tier
>Caspar that low
>Marianne not in D

Ree

>Goebbels the beta orbiter being in S

Yeah you got fucked hard by the rng, no wonder about your placements.

A piece of me loves her for admittedly reading the character wrong. Her actions as one of my most hilariously strong units since the beginning combined with her "I'm lazy, I don't wanna do work, I'll seduce others to do my work because I'm a delicate flower" just came off as endearingly cocky and sarcastic to me. Hearing her lines before and after she drops a train on the enemies made me smile more than any other character on my team.

Bernie was a close second but her "I feel comfortable around you and change my personality entirely" even though we hadn't even done support C yet came off as on the dangerously unhinged side of things.

>pretty unlikeable
Sylvain is based, even if his entire character arc is btfoing gold-digging whores

Doesn't shock me.
I got 3-9% crit 4-5 times in my Golden Deer playthrough.

That is incredibly transparent of you Hubert. You know that the Professor needs to be top tier as well.

My level 8 Annette has only had two stat ups per level the entire time, and most of her stat ups went into dex and luck. She hasn't gotten a single point in speed yet. It's a shame because I really like her but I think she's stuck being Byleth's adjutant at this rate. She's not even fit to be a dancer if she doesn't get any speed soon. Maybe I should switch her to thief and plan on having her dance, but I feel like I'm better off leaving her as an adjutant and making Flayn the dancer.

Has anyone tried raising Annette as a warrior with bolt axe?

He's also looking to get his bros laid. Goddess knows that felix and dimitri need it.

sauce

He's entertaining in all of his supports and the plot in general.

shamir is fucking useless post time skip

>bolt axe

Her personal weapon is crusher, which is only 1range but also way better than bolt axe and gives her access to her personal skill Dust, arguably the best attack in the game outside of the lord skills, that does MAG+28 damage that checks against physical protection.

Trying to get Dimitri laid was a terrible idea.

You don't want it, it's a rimjob.

How was sylvain supposed to know dimitri would give her a dagger? Who the fuck gives someone a dagger?

>OH NO NO NO

yikes

Is it even worth making anyone an assassin? Feels like dextrous wyvern riders perform that role better.

He’s a lot better as a Wyvern Lord

The game's roleplaying elements would work so much better if the MC had fully voiced lines for each dialogue "option". And I say option in quotes because there's very rarely a dialogue choice that has an actual meaningful impact on anything outside of boosting or lowering a unit's mood
Every other character has fully voiced lines for every scene, and the MC even has battle lines already. They really couldn't bother to just finish the job with that?

Attached: tumblr_pv6tglH7qR1r71r1zo1_500.jpg (500x669, 83K)

Thief is extremely good for steal, you can get rich and fat off rare drops like the 0weight shields that remove arrow weakness. Assassin is good in second tier for 6mov while you switch focus to axe and flying in order to get them ready for level 30 wyvern.

>Finally get to timeskip on BL playthrough
>Do the first map where you take back the monastery
>Dimitri and MC wiping out people as usual
>My Ashe,Sylvain,Felix and Ingrid are suddenly light as fucking feathers and cant even do one interaction with a single enemy without a high chance of them dying

what the fuck?

Attached: 1539312707479.png (381x354, 251K)

Silver weapons from here on out

I actually have no idea how steal works. Does it just give you a random item on success or is it only functional on units that have a green drop icon?

I made her a Pegasus Knight cause I already had a decent Cavalier.

is avo tied to spd?

If your speed is higher you can steal a non-weapon item from them, even if they don't normally drop it.
Speed and luck

Steal (class ability in thieves, mastering thief makes it an ability that you can equip) lets you open a 'trade' menu with enemy units and take items in their inventory, green or red, other than their equipped Weapon. Shields, rings, staffs, etc can be stolen, but not weapons. You need empty slots to put the items in otherwise you have to trade whatever was in that slot back to the enemy.

Green items drop on kill even if they are weapons.

Well, fuck, I wish I had done that on my first run.

Attached: by character.png (1007x560, 174K)

i see
is it worth it?

>annie and mercie in dunno tier
Go do another route with those cute not-lesbians right now

There are a set of shields that have 0 weight, provide 3 prot, and remove effective damage to fliers and cavalry. I have one of those naturally and about 5 stolen, and all of them are equipped on my mounts and fliers because they are the second best item after MOVring

What was the point of Metodey? When I first saw him on my BL run I thought he was related to Felix due to their eyes looking similar, but he just sort of dies without doing anything.

Is that from random mooks, or from story maps?

>It literally makes the other routes null and void, for starters.

Wow, I didn't know this potential DLC was going to deleted the other routes from the game.

I think the natural drop was from gronder field 2, I had two for a long time at that point from steals probably from pre-timeskip paralogues, and more came from story maps after that

It seems to me that tomboy girls are the type that would give you a bj in the morning without questuons just because she gets it...

Tomboys are addicted to eating pussy really hard.

You might have gotten RNG fucked. She's going strong for three playthroughs for me.

She starts falling behind in speed around then, but mine was still serviceable thanks to Hunter's Volley.
Archers in general just seem to be really hit or miss in this game since every single one has poor growths.

Indeed

Attached: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TOMBOYS.png (1330x192, 64K)

>Annette
Usually don't care about these sugary sweet type characters but Annette's been genuinely entertaining the entire playthrough, and endearing in a way that doesn't make me want to shut the game off

>OH NO NO NO

yikes

Is Bernie still 17 in the Japanese version of the game? I feel like she was originally 13 or something and they aged her up during localization. That's the only way I can try to explain her massive growth spurt during the time skip.

autism

No the youngest students are the childlike Lysithea and Petra who's savage blood lets her mature earlier.