Borderlands 3 Manufacturers Gameplay

>All those kickass fucking weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=01MOlAL1efw&t=519s

Yeah, I'm thinking the king is back, baby

Attached: thN2LEC1P6.jpg (327x549, 76K)

Randy go away

anyone been messing with the skill trees? i noticed that theres an ability to make iron bear move around automatically for a while. if you combined this with the coop manned turret you can add to him, could you use your own turret?

Reddit and /blg/ has tons of builds posted, go to /vg/ if you want discussion or people sharing your thoughts about it.

>if you combined this with the coop manned turret you can add to him, could you use your own turret?
I'm guessing dakka turret is only for other co-op players when Iron Bear is active, since when it finishes it's deployment time it jumps right to an enemy and explodes.

Attached: Zane Cryo Build.jpg (1258x742, 350K)

>All those kickass fucking weapons
99% of which will be vendor fodder with legendaries and golden key loot being the only viable ones again

Its a loot shooter, not even a new one.

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Games not even out yet.

> Epic Games Store
'sup sweeney

7 V-Bucks have been added to your Fortnite account.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1539659546231.png (1245x324, 43K)

never played boarder lands
should I get it because of mad max tank Vietnam girl?

That Borderlands 2 mod looks sick
But I don't pay for mods

Attached: 1565604397396.jpg (912x329, 39K)

No

lmao who cares just pirate this garbage 2 years after release when it finally contains all the dlc and shit.

Fuck off Randy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

If it’s voiced by a dude, I’m gonna call the robot a dude. No one got mad at people gendering EDI in Mass Effect 2, and that is a literal holographic ball

The website has a skill tree page

Did you even read the thread? There are people doing builds already with the main page skill calculator

Will this be the most pirated game of 2019?

Honestly yes. This is like GOT before HBO Go.

You do know the scaling is much, much lower than in BL2, right?

Pic related. Moze has around 6k of health in comparison to the 40-50k of BL2.

Attached: 2389138290.jpg (2557x1315, 863K)

And you won't know if the skills are any good till the game comes out. Remember death from above?

>Y-you just won't know anyway!
You can't guess the synergy the talents have with each other and try to make good builds?

Attached: 1512436391779.png (645x729, 145K)

No you can't.

I doubt it
I'd wager it kicks you both out and just becomes a short lived death trap or some shit