You're going to buy Spyro Reignited Trilogy on PC right? Don't you want a smooth 60fps platforming experience?

You're going to buy Spyro Reignited Trilogy on PC right? Don't you want a smooth 60fps platforming experience?

Attached: 1528483118771.jpg (367x440, 30K)

No, they fucked the console release by not even having all the games on disc. Not gonna support that sort of stuff.

Maybe, I'm fine with the original though

No, I want a 144 fps platforming experience.

The remakes look so bad, I'm not buying shit.

Which one is the better remake? Spyro or Crash?

Not until they mod that Gorillaz-looking goat and everyone else

Crash

Why? I can emulate the better versions for free.

Attached: 1562833956122.png (400x403, 302K)

Spyro is cringe furfag shit and vastly inferior to its contemporaries in the 3D platformer genre at the time such as Mario 64 and Banjo.

Crash got me an fps far in the 200's
So I expect the same for spyro.

Too bad Crash was trash.

But I already got disappointed with Crash. So much that I suddenly feel solely responsible for this remaster boom.

No, but hopefully somebody will rip the models for...reasons.

They couldn't fucking deliver 30FPS on XboxX and PS4Pro, I doubt the PC release won't shit the bed

Attached: DtcZEKHUUAAkM2l.jpg (577x675, 32K)

Already preordered it. I hear they've already confirmed an uncapped framerate, and since it's made on Unreal Engine there might actually be mods this time unlike Crash.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1244x316, 44K)

Then don't buy the console version

Unreal 4 games get mods beyond beyond textures and preformance fixes?

Imagine caring about this stupid shit

If it works on linux, sure

Were you actually able to get that high fps on Crash, and if so how? All of the methods I've been able to find don't actually uncap the framerate despite the Steam fps counter saying it did.

Adult Spyro game when?

Attached: 1542803663612.jpg (1664x2048, 192K)

You say that, but running in developer mode, people got the xbone version running 60fps just by shutting off fur blur

>Mario 64 and Banjo.
N'ah, They're overrated trash.

This I why i clicked on this thread, post dragon daddys

Attached: You are a man of integrity.png (638x478, 342K)

Spyro only has soul when played with a dualshock

>there might actually be mods this time unlike Crash.
All I want is one that replaces the skyboxes with ones that match the original colors.

Less ugly models for 2/3's NPC's would be nice but I won't hold my breath.

Kill yourself to be honest.

Sure
but not at full price

Attached: 9e5.png (440x278, 130K)

>Banjo-Kazooie
>Overrated
I'll give you SM64, but Banjo? No way in hell. You're only saying that because they're relevant again.

Maybe we can mod the skies back in, its a bit boring that so many levels with unique skies had it replaced with default re-used blue skies.

Attached: U1wiJWZ.jpg (1496x728, 175K)

That's suggesting that both trilogies for Crash and Spyro were full-priced.

>Cherrypicked screenshots with movement and motion blur involved
Fuck off. The skyboxes are fine.

Attached: Dr_tXU_U4AAmNEM[1].jpg (1200x675, 86K)

What does that have to do with the PC version?

Banjo is such a fucking slow game in comparison to Spyro, even fucking Spyro 3, the worst Spyro, is more fun than Banjo.
And worse yet, Spyro 3 is the most generic Spyro game, with a bunch of cliche levels instead of proper world building like 1 did and 2 did as well, to a lesser extent, yet, even then, Spyro 3 at least had SOME original levels, what does Banjo have? GRASS, SEWER, EGYPT, SNOW (WITH POLAR BEARS AND CHRISTMAS!), HAUNTED HOUSE! And no, poking fun at yourself doesn't make it up for how boring that game plays and looks, and the text is baby's first 'clever' dialogue at best, with way too much gross out jokes.
Fuck Banjo

Crash did an infinitely better job of remaining faithful to the original games while still improving on them. IMO it's one of the only actually amazing remakes out there.
Spyro is alright I guess.

The problem isn't the blur and motion. Can't you fucking see its a midday blue sky? The original was a sunrise where east of the level you have orange tones and the sun while west you have a blue starry sky.
They did a great job on more 'default' looking levels and in the first game in general, but most sunrise/sunset levels were fucked, especially in 2 and 3.
I mean, just look at this shit.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Crash also started out as a timed exclusive and had way more money and time put into it.

Attached: EA2UeF_WwAE8kEJ.jpg (935x1024, 152K)

And here is the fucking OG.
Its also the SAME SKY as Cloud Temples (my original picture) they just fucking gave up and didn't even try to replicate this stuff.

Attached: Original_Cloud_Spires.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

skyboxes were somewhat interesting in original games just because the levels were so empty (because they had to be)
you can look at actual levels now instead

Depends. Do you want focused linear platformers like Dong Country or open collectathons like Banjo-Kazooie?

I want a mod that changes the shitty camera for bosses in Year of the Dragon, it was fucking fine in Riptos Rage, why did Sanzaru feel the need to fuck it up.
Also a model swap for Spike, holy shit that was bad.

Attached: 1565551688330.jpg (1730x718, 670K)

when someone mods out the fortnite dance, sure

I only get games when they're on sale, or I just get cheap keys on G2A. I have a large backlog, I'm in no hurry to buy games I've already played.

Attached: 1565299214739.jpg (720x784, 96K)

Yeah, and that's really strange to me considering Activision had like no faith in NST whatsoever. You'd think they'd have given TFB the time to make it great seeing how well NST did.

Is that an excuse to just give up and re-use assets where the original game did not? Why are you so obsessed with justifying lack of effort?

Furthermore, you will have to pick a fight with anyone who works on photography, as I am pretty they take a lot of effort to pick the right time of day to take photos despite the fact photos are as realistic as it gets.

lol what yes they do retard

Also he needs to be as hard as his classic anti-piracy self.

Installing...

Imagine unironically larping as a shill

Can't decide if I want it on PC or Switch

Activision is very much the company that will shove a game out half-baked because they want money NOW instead of later.
Look at Destiny. Look at the absolute state that Blizzard is in right now.

I'm just waiting for the models to become public, honestly.

That should be a pretty simple pragmatic decision, do you care about portability or not?

Yes, the skyboxes did make the levels of the empty first game look better.
No, that is no excuse for just copy pasting the same midday sky over and over, its an objective downgrade.

Attached: weatherr-800x420.jpg (800x420, 158K)

>Have yet to beat Spyro 3 in the collection because it's just so boring
>Meanwhile I loved 1, and thought 2 was alright
Curse my desire for completion.

Attached: 1560290755830.png (960x576, 453K)

Please, /d/ is on the old site.

Attached: 1511472485874.jpg (716x724, 52K)

Don't care too much about portability but I think it might be a more enjoyable experience being able to play it on my couch rather than at my desk
>inb4 set up pc to tv
not really viable in my current living situation

Sorry, I outgrew platformers when I turned 12.

Give it more than a few months, you'll grow back into them.

It'll probably be on sale on Steam after a while anyway.

based

No, no Spyro game besides 1 interested me.

>no CTR on PC until summer 2020
why does Activision wait a year before porting these remakes to everything else?

Attached: merely raiden.png (500x302, 236K)

I don't notice the difference between 30fps and 60fps so no.

I think you should have that checked by a doctor user.

No. Spyro has always been a fucking stupid series, like every other "collectathon".

I blame Sony

So people who want 60 FPS double dip.

they're copying rockstar

You'll enjoy them again when you turn 13.

I'm buying it for faun

End your life.

The gameplay is Crash NST is fucking abysmal.