PSA:Nintendo is nuking all Nintendo owned music on YouTube

>Gourmet race
>Gerudo Valley
Its all gone

Attached: d56h6d2-af406676-7f6e-4d2b-ae95-f9387e64f9ba.png (207x198, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LuOZm_PSpDs
youtu.be/0hEYvdMoF2g
youtube.com/watch?v=zAnjUnxhUJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3AbguQZHU
youtube.com/watch?v=PH-cpqE-efw
youtube.com/watch?v=BDilZG1_q68
youtube.com/watch?v=g93EqtwLHoY
youtube.com/watch?v=zrOQ8yEMyX0
youtube.com/watch?v=K8GRDNU50b8
youtu.be/0Dpw0VvH4m0
youtube.com/watch?v=l0RHVqEyLGM
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bd8pq-utw
youtube.com/watch?v=eiL-3pe3Vz4
youtube.com/watch?v=SGYmf5xo9ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=FV9Ku-UOVz4
youtube.com/watch?v=GoGCvp8_3KM
youtube.com/watch?v=vy_7vlhcnvM
youtube.com/watch?v=OYXmA0pb-MY
youtube.com/watch?v=REdRAlPysSU
youtube.com/watch?v=imn3HoDZXrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0aEj85ifY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX5ef_KAZlY
youtube.com/watch?v=07-_Ze8wvDw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Dpw0VvH4m0
youtube.com/watch?v=JQY9ZW-MkKg
youtube.com/watch?v=L3OvFWlg9HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good. just get the lossless versions from somewhere if you really want to hear your mario music

Sauce on this? Why they would do this is beyond me unless they're launching some sort of OST listening service

Quick reminder that if you buy any Nintendo products, you are voting with your wallet and telling them this is a good move and nothing about the company should change.

Attached: Your average Nintendofag.jpg (320x475, 29K)

of course they're not doing that. just like how they're not launching a comprehensive virtual console to make up for all those rom sites they took down.
nintendo hates their fans, which is why the blind brand loyalty people have for them is so ridiculous. i don't understand what compels people to kiss the ass of one of gaming's most anti-consumer corporations.

Attached: 1550543861965.png (696x504, 345K)

>listening to music on fucking youtube
You do NOT care about quality or music faggot

Attached: lol444.gif (237x237, 263K)

youtu.be/LuOZm_PSpDs
youtu.be/0hEYvdMoF2g

Oh look, op's full of shit.

>August 9, 2019

Attached: 1565418376244.jpg (600x800, 488K)

Is there anyone more autistic than audiophiles?

>someone with 600 subscribers
>someone else with 10
The big channels are going first user, the smaller ones will likely follow later until uploading the song results in immediate copyright claim

I don't care enough about video game music to download FLACs, user.

Are you suggesting that people are just going to give up on uploading?
Nintendo is going to have to hit back pretty hard if they actually want to get people to stop.
It's a game of whack a mole and the fact it keeps happening means there isn't a solution.

>audiophiles
lol stupid user as always
There is a clear difference between 320k and youtube quality user. I will never understand people that just don't download shit rather than listen or stream music.
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

What about the HIGH QUALITY RIPS?

I download music if it's fucking traditional Chinese guqin or whatever, but not if it's something I want to listen to while I work i.e. vidya music.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAnjUnxhUJ8
Doubt.jpg

>xenoblade 1/2 nuked

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: JUST.jpg (500x737, 19K)

but you care enough to go to video website then write mario music ost in the search there. less hassle to have that on your hdd. but only if you really want to listen to that shit

Those classify under parody and should be untouched.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3AbguQZHU

???

I like having a massive, random assortment of music immediately at my fingertips, and also...
user, I mostly do work with my laptop. Like most of the human race.

they hit the major channels, this will get deleted soon

Oh sorry, thought you replied to . That's the context, if you were wondering.
It's no hassle writing "Ghost Trick soundtrack" though, whereas I'd have to find it on rutrackers or something otherwise and then I'd have to order it n shit.

Are zoomers so retarded that they don't know about downloading music? Everything is a cloud service for them?

If this is about brawlbrstms they said they were gonna nuke their nintendo library ages ago

>vidya music
>isn't music
And you were calling me an elitist nigga?

Attached: q29.png (977x1400, 827K)

People know about it, but almost no-one cares enough to do it.

I, uh, never called you an elitist, nor did I say it wasn't music lmao. I just don't care about the intricacies of the music you'd only get with ultra lossless audio fidelity. After all, the whole point is for something to help me concentrate while I DON'T listen to it.
Whereas with guqin I want to concentrate solely upon the music.

>Are zoomers so retarded
Yes. Asking this is also extremely retarded.

>Whereas with guqin I want to concentrate solely upon the music.
Hipster.

I'm actually a huge Chinese history autist

It's not the first nor second time this happened, the Mario RPG music were deleted. So, download the songs you like before they might get removed.

Is there anyone more autistic than audiophiles?

so that explains why a lot of my favorites are getting mass deleted all of a sudden

It's good to be autistic about some things in your life, user.

Didn't they fucking introduce the youtube content id thing

What's this fucking backtrack now

They're not wrong about music being lower quality on YouTube due to compression but they are being super autistic about it.

i thought they recently got rid of the whole nintendo creators program and swore to not claim anymore nintendo related content? what happened?

You.

i guess not. doesn't really matter. mainly meant that there's shit ton of places where you can just download all that shit if someone is so afraid that it's gonna disappear from youtube.
kinda sort of same when nintendo lawyered romsite or two down. there's only like 100 of those

Why the fuck have people still been buying their shit after the Wii?

>autistic
Is this the most overused word here used by actual autists or what

It's not being misused in this context. This kind of "ACKCHUALLY" is a stereotypical trait of autistic people.

Act like a sperg, get called out a sperg.

Blame the fags who uploaded Smash Ultimate music before release.

Then those same fucks who posted FE music before it was released.

Dude, SNES audio has a 32 kHz sample rate.
Youtube is unironically better than the source material.

>"Quick reminder that if you buy any Nintendo products, you are voting with your wallet and telling them this is a good move and nothing about the company should change."

Attached: ps triple.jpg (920x900, 157K)

no, blame nintendo for being stuck in the 1980s with their business practices.

I don't even think I can hear the difference in quality with FLAC.

What complete and utter cunts Nintendo are

PS4's problems
>censorship
That's it.

Switch's problems
>inferior hardware for the 80th time to cut costs
>game library is non existant (2 years in, i've still only bothered to pick up 5 games; mk8 deluxe which came with the system, botw, odyssey, splatoon 2 which ended prematurely like the first game although that time it was cause the wii u was dying, and smash) rest is awful 1st parties that are forgotten after a month, half assed 3rd party ports, and shovelware (i will defend the wii u ports, since nobody bought them, 10-15 years from now they'll be hard to find and the wii u eshop will have become an hero by then)
>laggy online (again) that regresses by bringing back friend codes and charging for it, neither of which were on the wii u
>i know i already brought up the hardware, but this bullshit deserves its own segment: 32gb hard drive unless you sacrifice more bing bing wahoo dollars for an sd card
>no proper virtual console, instead we get that subscription where you get 20 or so nes games we've already seen multiple times on vc, still no way to play gamecube unless you buy from price hiked ebay listings or risk your isp cutting the internet down by pirating
>the whole gimmick is thrown out the window after you use it for a few hours; handheld mode has an absolutely laughable battery life, tv mode it still carries over the power of a handheld so you might as well play the 360 since it's about on par with that graphic wise, and tabletop mode is almost unusable since the charging port is on the bottom; the fact that they're coming out with a handheld only version (which it should've been to begin with, but muh innuvation) proves this point further

Attached: 1564630853000.png (708x616, 455K)

while I do understand your plight, I am legitimately too fucking lazy to download shit and I'm way too stingy with my money to buy a hard drive to house it all.

>i will defend the wii u ports, since nobody bought them
Congratulations, you just invalidated your entire argument.

Attached: 21416101920.png (403x281, 154K)

I meant nobody bought them on the WII U, fag.

OH FUCK please NO
don't let them nuke Phantom's theme :(
youtube.com/watch?v=PH-cpqE-efw

Reminder that they nuked Miror B. theme from pokémon.

>leak game content early
>get pissy when Nintendo takes you down
fuck off faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=BDilZG1_q68

Goddamnit Nintendo I bought your shitty, underpowered console. Just leave us the fuck alone.

Attached: 1508875852882.jpg (633x758, 297K)

Will SupraDarky finally be nuked as well?

GENESIS DOES
Full Dumps of Incredible Soundtracks on Youtube
YOU CAN'T DO THIS ON NINTENDO
GENESIS DOES
Leave up songs instead of Purging
GENESIS
DOES
GENESIS
DOES

youtube.com/watch?v=g93EqtwLHoY
youtube.com/watch?v=zrOQ8yEMyX0
Here's older versions

Is Nintendo ACTUALLY taking down songs, or is it report false flagging and Youtubes algorithms being complete shit?

This is an actual question, I genuinely can't tell.

Attached: thinking hat.jpg (782x955, 467K)

Yes, try to search Miror B. theme video from Gale that had over 1M views.

Good riddance. BUY the music if you want to listen to it. They didn't make it for free on purpose you greedy fucks.

because at least they dont riddle their games with microtransactions, dozens of season passes, loot boxes, pay to win mechanics, or fore-go all sense of gameplay for a """cinematic experience"""

They also dominate the portable gaming market.

how dipshit?

If Nintendo was smart, they’d put their OSTs on Spotify and take in the zoomerbux

So, just get it from the dozen of sites or file sharing programs? Do you people actually load up youtube every time you want to listen to music? Normalfags do, but you're better than that, right?

Attached: 546846.jpg (247x236, 49K)

its real

I know this is bait, but where the fuck am I going to buy it for specific games?

Its Real
youtube.com/watch?v=K8GRDNU50b8

>High quality rips of SNES audio
Come on, nigga.

Attached: 1547169943526.png (592x831, 933K)

Gourmet Race is still up here
youtu.be/0Dpw0VvH4m0

SHOTOUT TO SIMPLEFLIPS

What an epic come back!

GENESIS DOES WHAT NINTENDONT

>HQ on Snes audio
>HQ on DS audio if it's the ultra version

Attached: 1448093574683.jpg (256x256, 20K)

>Brawl main theme is gone

Attached: 1551015472502.gif (320x240, 403K)

the portable gaming market is dead for a reason. it's called "phones"

THEY TOOK DOWN THE FUCKING PINGAS REMIX

This make me hate Nintendo even more, the practice what they pulling is dusgusting.
Not even Microsoft can do that, glad that i never buy the switch.

OP is gay and fake so here's sky high done with resident evil sound effect

youtube.com/watch?v=l0RHVqEyLGM

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bd8pq-utw

It literally doesn't apply here since most of the channels getting down have both Nintendo and sega ost, just like the whole romset shit,if the Nintendo ROMs are gone they take down the whole non Nintendo stuff and that's basically the problem

>Ultimate and Smash 4 themes stay up

Attached: 1558367351775.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Even as a Nintendo apologist (inb4 nint*ddler), this is unacceptable. True, they pull this shit all the time, but never to this magnitude.

Attached: fuck is this shit.png (712x642, 546K)

Nincels are running out of ways to defend this company. It's basic common sense, consumer demands and company supplies. With Nintendo it's company demands and consumer does as told.

It's okay, we still have these
youtube.com/watch?v=eiL-3pe3Vz4
youtube.com/watch?v=SGYmf5xo9ZM

>Copyright block on GilvaSunner
I can’t deal with this if his channel gets nuked, I still remember his previous channels getting deleted years ago

>I still remember his previous channels getting deleted years ago
Dude, he got his channel deleted last year, and he sprang back just fine.

yes because when i referred to portable gaming I obviously meant the pocket-sized billboard more commonly referred to as an iPhone.

fucking retard im talking about shit like the PSP/Vita, 3DS, Switch, etc.

Nintendo knew what they were doing when they made their new home console a portable hybrid console. Sacrifice a little power, get their home console and portable console markets combined into one. Pure fucking profit. And it also solves a lot of the social issues that faced the 3ds. They really wanted that street pass thing to take off, but because the console was so niche nobody got to take advantage of it.

Well then...
>Grabs mk-47
Ready?

Attached: autism.gif (480x270, 528K)

The Nipponese Jew strikes again.

oh no no nonono people listen to vidya song at 99.6% quality rather than perfect lossless even there is no noticeable difference

fuck off

Didn’t he say that the current channel he has will be his last months ago since he was tired of dealing with shit like this?

>microtransactions
badge arcade, rusty's real deal baseball
>season passes, pay-to-win mechanics
smash
>lootboxes
animal crossing pocket camp, fire emblem heroes, dragalia lost
>"cinematic experiences"
metroid other m, xenoblade 2, pokemon sun/moon

I finally caught a SimpleFlips stream. He spent 3 hours trying to find Nintendo music on Youtube and then fell asleep live on stream. Great entertainer he is!

>hello where are the Grono Drigger FLAC OSD :DDD
>t. audio pro

SEGA WINS AGAIN FAGASSES
youtube.com/watch?v=FV9Ku-UOVz4
youtube.com/watch?v=GoGCvp8_3KM
youtube.com/watch?v=vy_7vlhcnvM
youtube.com/watch?v=OYXmA0pb-MY

Nintendo is the new mouse. You play with like rat you get the plague.

>rusty's real deal
encouraged you to take special deals
>badge arcade
never heard of it

>smash
Literally the only title, with literally 1 (One) season pass. As opposed to... wait are there even any games on ps4/xbone that DONT have several season passes?

>lootboxes in animal crossing/fire emblem/dragalia
literal who games.

>cinematic experiences in metroid other m, xenoblade 2, pokemon sun/moon
Metroid other M doesnt exist and we've all agreed on that.
Xenoblade 2 idfk what you are on about.
and i know you are talking out your ass with pokemon sun and moon, regardless of the fact i hate pokemon.

it's a jack of all trades, master of none

>"d-doesn't count": the post

>jack of all trades
>literally masters the portable console market
Nigga, you are fucking retarded. Look at every portable console they've released. Not ONE of them has been a flop.

Now look at Sony. They released 3 or 4 portable consoles, and nobody remembers half of them. Hell I bet you dont even remember when they added a PSP to a mobile phone...

Face it user, Nintendo knows their portable gaming. And they will never drop off the face of the earth while their only true competition is the PSPoo and pocket billboards

This
Imagine that what if, they won the war instead of nintendo, then we can affoid all of that shit, all of shit.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

>h-he pointed out n-nintendo has e-exceptions w-while my c-console does it a-as the n-norm
>UR JUST SAYIN IT DONT COUNT REEEEEEE
300 iq ejaculate cranium

Autism

Wow you’re not fucking kidding.

Sega lost the race but won our hearts. Nintendo continues to prove they were the bad guys all along and everyone else was right about them. Third parties don't want to avoid nintendo consumers, nintendo hardware, any of that. They want to avoid Nintendo. This is why. They're awful.

You’re right. I care about ease. There’s no way in hell I’m downloading every vidya song ever onto my computer or phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=REdRAlPysSU

youtube.com/watch?v=imn3HoDZXrw

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0aEj85ifY

Why does OP lie?

Who said anything about sony? I was talking about the switch specifically. It has worse hardware than most phones.

>downloading music
Why would I EVER want that?

It was never about vidya music, user. Only footage of games.

it's alright for nintendo to steal other people's music but not for us to steal their's
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX5ef_KAZlY

>check GilvaSunners channel
>only some of the more popular songs are deleted
>the rest aren't even touched

I want to lean towards the "Youtube shitty report system and algorithms leading to falseflagging" theory, but I don't know anymore.

Nigga, the PS4's my primary console, I prefer the dualshock to any other controler, I've been playing playstation since the ps1, and I've had every numbered console.
But I can admit that the ps4 has a few more problems than just fuckin censorship.
They may not be as unique or as detrimental as the censorship, but they're still there, and they hurt.

Good job listing them all.

Fucking this
Also that fact that HAL knows what they doing, hell they are ok with fangames and shit, proves the fact that gourment race is up.
While Nintendo themselfs are tyrants.
>But Nintendo dosen't have bad vidjas
Then let me show you Hotel mario, swsh and other games hm?

test

off yourself, boot licker. Nintendo is not your friend

Not my job.

Here's one though.

> Paid online.

Big whoop, everyone's got that problem these days.

Yeah, don't care about that one. Online play is for kids and on the switch it's for trannies looking to recruit kids.

Source?

>streaming music

Doesn't make it less of a problem.
In fact, that makes it worse.
It used to just be xbox, now it's the entire big 3, so it's a bigger problem now than ever.

It's another episode of Nintendo does something that hurts the community that no one else is doing.

>Nintendo forces HAL to rush out a game in a subpar status
>HAL decides to redeem said game with new characters and an extra campaign to play through, all for free
Why is HAL consistently the chad? Meanwhile Nintendo's charging top dollar for a last-gen port with DLC on top of minimal extra content.

With free games; actual relevant ones at that, and not 30 year old NES games we've seen 83 times on Virtual Console. Also...
>games don't lag
>proper voice chat
>usernames instead of friend codes

He's talking about GilvaSunner, not the meme channel

Holy shit guys
This is why they focused so much on the sound test in the Smash Ultimate direct from last year. Nintendo wants us to just listen to the music from Smash and nothing else.

Attached: tenor.png (220x120, 42K)

imagine being so confused about what makes music high quality that you think its related to the quality of the recording you are listening to
i cannot fathom it.

I fucking hate Nintendo so fucking much

I don't know about you, but I have friends.
I could be playing souls co-op, resident evil co-op, titanfall, guilty gear, mgo, risk of rain, minecraft, or dozens of other games with them, but instead, I'm down to apex legends because Sony has to have all the money.

I have 16131 downloaded songs

>Nintendo forces HAL
>but HAL acts on their own
kek

Because HAL is actually the good guys, our chad, while Nintendo is actually became YHVH

I download music, but I use newpipe to listen to music on the go since i'm too scared to use my old FiiO after i dropped it once and the screen slid out a tiny bit

Big deal.

They do this like every other month, and people simply upload them again. It only gets some of the channels anyway.

>they think friend codes are the only way to add people to your friend's lists
If you weren't faggots and had any actual friends you'd know this is false.

I like you

>worried about getting shitty nintendo songs off youtube
>when you can just play them through a SPC winamp plugin since 1943 at perfect quality and the files are literally KB sized
???

>BRSTMs Youtube was hit ages ago
>but the site is still fine and has everything that was lost on Youtube
>check other channels remember using
>everything still there
So who was hit?

Again?

I love you

Attached: 268714022011211.png (652x459, 273K)

>, but I have friends
Same, I play with them in person. I like their company and they love it when I can show them a new game. We play for a while, we have a blast. Recently we got into twinkle star sprites and it was amazing. Screaming at the top of our lungs.

Are Nintendo planning to have some kinda downloadable music library or something? If not, this is a really douchy move

Oh look, another basedny apologist.

> better online
I played online on PS3 back in the day all the time, it worked fine.

> proper voice chat
> user names
We've had this since the PS3. No need for ps+.

> "free" games
This is how I know you're either a sucker, shill, or a troll.
They were never free.
You will always be required to pay to play them.
In fact, they can cost more than regular games, because you're essentially renting all your ps+ games since you can't play them without constantly paying for ps+. Thus, you will pay more and more for them over time just so you can keep playing without buying them normally, which would actually save you more money than paying for ps+ forever.

Some soundtracks get released on iTunes and shit, but that's it.

I have friends like that too.
I also have friends that live across the country, so we can only interact through messages, mic chat, and online games.
Nobody should be getting in between us and asking for a toll like the big 3 now do.

>iTunes
That's very Nintendo to release something that is about to be (or has been) discontinued.
Moreover on that note, I don't think most of the playlists on Spotify were uploaded by Nintendo.

Capcom has a bunch o OSTs on Spotify, konami also recently put Castlevania soundtracks there. Wish they would just do that. Cunts.

Attached: 1.jpg (1428x783, 538K)

Whatever Apple's service is called nowadays.

>Some soundtracks get released on iTunes
>Corporate Japs being a bunch of out-of-touch retards releasing stuff on dead shit
Classical. Goddamn do I hope Switch emulation speeds up so I have no reason to buy that console once Metroid Prime 4 comes out.

Attached: 1534393422568.jpg (1000x1200, 152K)

Sega took down some of theirs recently. I use Spotify rarely, but I had the whole Sonic Rush OST saved. It's nuked now.

I grabbed my dust covered piece of shit just to prove this false. Unless if A. You're adding someone you met in an online game you thought was cool, which is near impossible since communication in Nintendo Online is basically non existent, or B. Both you and the person you're adding are at the same place at the same time, and we both brought our Switches, you have no options. Because fuck having easy to remember usernames, our sweatshop programmers can't comprehend that idea. How about we assign you a set of random numbers?

Attached: 20190812_162903.jpg (2268x2812, 3.09M)

>I also have friends that live across the country
e-friends aren't friends.

>he listens to video game music
If only you'd grow up you'd find the divine pleasure in enjoying Glenn Miller's Serenade in Blue accompanying a weathered copy of The Great Gatsby in a lounge recliner.

Attached: 1540881496497.png (448x349, 161K)

Don't think I won't recognize your posts, Quentin.

Glenn Miller is a hilarious example of a pseudointellectual pick, actually. Good job.

It's pretty good, but I feel like Vince Guaraldi would've been better bait.

Footfags and thiccfags.
>one post of bare feet or pudge leads to an entire thread derailed with FEET or TUMMY and "m-more"

unironically

>I played online on PS3 back in the day all the time, it worked fine.
>We've had this since the PS3. No need for ps+.
You autist, I was conparing PS Plus to the Switch's online.

>giant paragraph about free games being bullshit
You treat it like it's 1 free game permanently.
You get 2 free games per month, and it's $10 a month. Currently, the games are Wipeout: Omega Collection ($20) and Sniper Elite 4 ($60). So, would you rather buy just those 2 at full price, or buy 8 months worth of PS Plus, and get them plus 16 more games?

>Gourmet race
Seriously?
That will cause trouble in Japan.
That song is a fucking meme over there.

Maybe yours aren't.
I've known mine for years.

You're right I fucking don't.
I enjoy it on youtube regardless.

Ok. I'm still gonna keep listening on YouTube.

Attached: 1559439789472.jpg (480x590, 45K)

good thing I already downloaded the tracks from this
youtube.com/watch?v=07-_Ze8wvDw
although I enjoy having my youtube music playlist on shuffle while I work, hope they don't nuke this

Isn't that the guy who makes unfunny edits and tries to pass them off as "high quality"?

Sounds gay.

No that’s you user, look at the actual channel name

soundcloud niggers

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 13K)

I see it and the avatar, but it's so fucking similar to the legitimate channel it's hard to tell

what's this?

a dead game
I have no idea why I posted it

best version is still up so no worries

youtube.com/watch?v=0Dpw0VvH4m0

Attached: 1333883709259.jpg (230x219, 7K)

QUICK
POST YOUR FAVORITE UNDERRATED NINTENDO SONG BEFORE ITS TAKEN DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=JQY9ZW-MkKg

Attached: 1561837662315.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Let's Not Talk About It

youtube.com/watch?v=L3OvFWlg9HM

thats very good

Attached: 1554891241711.jpg (644x437, 56K)

>ds version of air ride music
but why?
it's decent and mass attack has other songs that are better than being a downgrade from another game

I dunno, I just like the Mass Attack version better. Something about the soundfont and the chords clicked with me.

same
interestingly enough for me the context of the game makes it better. the song fits more the adventurous feeling of a game like mass attack rather than a racing game + the choir fits with the theme of multiple kirbies cooperating

You like artifacts in your vidya? Stutter in your frames per second? A casual phone gamer will call you autistic as well. Atleast audiphiles need money to justify their hobby. Hmm the audiophile with cash to spend on furniture grade speakers vs the smash player. Who will saturday night slags prefer?