youtube.com/watch?v=Y8B_a0ZHNj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Works_based_on_Alice_in_Wonderland
youtube.com/watch?v=zzDzJcfWAVA
youtube.com/watch?v=MiMKVHz0nHw
youtu.be/OinLxusNRsk
youtube.com/watch?v=b1DTWtcKXwk
youtube.com/watch?v=HArzziLuW3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based tastes OP. This is actually my favorite platform adventure game. I remember always fighting about it being better than psychonauts with my only friend, who now hasn't spoken to me in years.

The game fascinated me when i was younger. Shame McGee is a hack and a nutjob, this is essentially his only good game.

>They never found his sister

Attached: comfycat.jpg (900x600, 88K)

pretty much any "cult classic" video game.

Very comfy

It's not a good game.

Was just playing this on PS3. The fucking thing has this bug where the sound cuts off and all input dies when something intensive happens, so it happens a lot. But I just beat the a giant centipede and I can easily guarantee it’s got that clear 2000s soul. I miss going through isozone and seeing good shit like this

Attached: D270117D-A646-4918-AA89-CA321C9B7553.jpg (1172x1600, 262K)

I liked some of his stuff in Doom 2.

Christ, they still haven't found her?

Damn...

You are right, it's a great game.

is he ok?

They never found her body, but she's confirmed dead. The investigator they hired managed to track her down to a hotel where they found blood stains that, when tested, were positive for her DNA. The UV lights revealed there was so much blood that she would've bled to death anyway. Despite the threats, it likely wasn't a SJW that did it either. Circumstantial evidence points to it being her boyfriend, who has completely vanished off the face of the earth since McGee's sister disappeared.

>"The game fascinated me when i was younger."
Jumping the gun a little bit there, I never said anything about the quality, though i do like it.

Your second sentence.

Attached: 1255089958.jpg (304x277, 21K)

>never found her body
>confirmed dead
So you're just retarded.

I'm not sure whether I like this one or Madness Returns better. They're both great in their own ways.

i'd say madness returns is worse. not exactly bad but kinda meh. not that the original game was any masterpiece either but still pretty interesting.

Madness returns is alright but wasn't as nearly as dark and atmospheric. Also crazy horse got EA'd VERY FUCKING HARD on that game and it could've been much, much more. I'm talking like a third of content cut, most bosses cut, etc

I like madness returns but mcgee's is so much more memorable to me. Game just had a sick atmosphere, as in something unhealthy and twisted, that madness returns didn't manage to reproduce.

Just listen to this and tell me you disagree youtube.com/watch?v=eVnMqOiY4OM

alright it's "most likely" that she's dead. Are you happy now?

Someone posted every costume featured in the next game a few weeks back I think, most of them are hideous

>his only good game
youtube.com/watch?v=k0mFDnodT7s

what next game?

Apparently Chris Vrenna is on board for Alice: Asylum, so even if the game is a horrible disaster, it'll at least spawn a great OST + amazing concept art.

Post your favorite tracks:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4r9M3KTLUo

Attached: 1552404270217.jpg (600x485, 25K)

>sequel was made by chinks
>immediate loses its soulfulness

Attached: 1552946972299.jpg (700x555, 35K)

>mother leaves him for a ftm tranny
>sisters goes missing
That's some bad luck.

>Also crazy horse got EA'd VERY FUCKING HARD on that game and it could've been much, much more. I'm talking like a third of content cut, most bosses cut, etc
Oh im well aware of that horseshit. I even got the artbook and it has so much fucking shit in it its insane what could've been.

Attached: 51BwRkLxXOL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (375x499, 40K)

Returns has an extremely boring level design and pacing, extremely unmemorable game despite interesting visuals.

You seem like alice fan. Any good stuff about it other than the obvious ones like mcgee game, original book and disney film?

McGee and his team did it to themselves. They agreed to a fixed release date that couldn't be changed because of the type of funding they used (some type of bank fund). They knew this and still the chinks pissed away their development time doing pointless minigame shit using UE3 physics and dragged on the levels way longer than required instead of focusing on the essentials.

It's hard to pick because the whole soundtrack is absolute genius, but here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=1yW4GO_s2yc

>You seem like alice fan
I wouldn't say that, but I do love the world of alice and its alternate adaptations.
>Any good stuff
Besides what you said no. Although I feel inspired to search around now.

>but wasn't as nearly as dark
Were we playing the same game? Madness Returns goes dark as fuck towards the end: youtu.be/pNdxR6bYkhs

Attached: queen.png (500x285, 157K)

>that awesome map drawing showing the levels only to see that a litteral third of the locations are never used or mentioned in the final game
Made me genuinely sad, although the artbook remains to this day one of my favorite merch purchased from a game. Concept art is gorgeous.

> Game just had a sick atmosphere, as in something unhealthy and twisted
Pretty much this. I remember playing it very young and was completely captivated by how wrong everything seemed. I felt like a kid watching a horror movie his parents would've never let him watch or something. Game was fucking hard for me back then too, but somehow I was so drawn to it I refused to give up and eventually finished it.

Attached: The Art of Alice Madness Returns - 016.jpg (1024x1365, 568K)

youtu.be/eVnMqOiY4OM

Attached: Comfy2.png (428x426, 202K)

Not saying it wasn't dark, but the game to me pictured Alice's insanity in a mostly tragic dark manner, whereas mcgees did so in twisted fucked up way.
Mcgee felt like a psychological horror game to me honestly, madness returned just felt like a normal platforming game with a tragic story and some neat wonky levels.

Well yeah but the themes got superdark in the 2nd game with the whole child sex trafficking thing.

ONE

Attached: 1G467Aj.jpg (587x1920, 630K)

No problem. Just figured that it doesn't hurt to ask. I like the setting for some reason.

Attached: The Art of Alice Madness Returns - 046.jpg (2700x3600, 1.57M)

>fuck towards the end:
Speaking of which, that fucking difficulty spike in the asian levels was certainly something. They have the coolest enemies too.
Fuck those archer faggots though.

Attached: 10925918423_89136d482d_b.jpg (1024x576, 126K)

It was annoying how every time you enter a new room the controls are taken away and you have to watch the camera float around for 10 seconds

The dollhouse area was disturbing and painfully familiar if you've ever had a bad LSD trip.

Has anyone read through the Alice: Otherlands art book? Is it on par with Alice: Madness Returns art book? I might order it if it's any good.

The 1985 adaption is a good starting point for Alice live-action adaptions to screen, Through the Looking Glass is especially fanastic
The 1966 Johnathan Miller TV play is probably the greatest representation of the satire of Alice and focuses heavily on communicating its commentary by stripping everything down to standard victorian attire and is shot in black and white.
Alice's character keeps her moodiness here making her one of the more faithful ones to the book
My favourite adaption that focuses on the surreal and fantastical elements is absolutely the 1988 Czech one, it beats the games in many ways from a horror angle.

Attached: 1443896663561.jpg (480x309, 40K)

>Difficulty spike.
The game loses all of its difficulty in Chapter 3 because you find the Teapot which is beyond broken. Just spam the teapot on everything, you only have to dodge something with the Daimyo wasps. They really should've balanced the Teapot so that it also damages you or something.

Finding enough blood to know someone has to be dead is its own episode of forensic files.

Wasn't she killed by liberals?

Czech Alice film.

Attached: alice-jan-svankmajer.jpg (1439x1080, 339K)

based

>why yes we found the body but the head is still missing so she may be alive

Cant have an AiW thread without telling what your favorite dress is.

Attached: Domain_dresses.png (780x643, 541K)

The ones where she's barefoot

Why was she targeted by SJW mobs in the first place?

Yeah that level is by far the darkest in the whole game, but still pales compared to even the most mild level of mcgee IN MY OPINION.
Still like both games though.
also
>painfully familiar if you've ever had a bad LSD trip
I only ever had one bad trip on acid and it was mostly about the stuff I was painting whilst high basically coming to life or twisting itself to be ugly and scary things. I also remember everything losing in color saturation and brightness around me as if someone had suddenly turned off "cheerfull" mode. I think it could've easily been one of the worst experiences of my life but I somehow managed to turn it around back to cheerfull by just repeating myself over and over to accept whatever was happening and be open minded and stop thinking the abstract painting I just did that turned into a demon was actually a bad thing because just maybe it wasn't and eventually the nightmare stopped, the colors and light came back. Sorry for acid blog lel

BEST DRESS REPORTING IN

Attached: 1329849243146.jpg (850x1133, 184K)

should I keep dumping my Alice guys

Attached: 1329849193023.jpg (850x1133, 168K)

Ive never played the sequel,whats the problem?
Is it like a really short and rushed game?

Please

Attached: cherrypleasure_67324364_103884254224933_8349909858372684076_n.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

It's not short, in fact the levels drag out way too long in most cases. A bunch of concepts, 99% of the bosses, levels etc. got cut but still they managed to drag out the levels without adding in variety. So it gets a bit monotonous at times.

Still worth a playthrough for the story, atmosphere and Alice. A solid 7/10 game if I'm being generous.

>oh it’s another alicefa
WHOMST’D’VE

It's pretty boring to be honest. Some cool stuff from what I remember but mostly really mediocre and forgettable. Hell I think I actually turned it on easy at some point so I can get through the boring fights faster.

on it buddy

Attached: 1329849048744.jpg (960x1280, 409K)

Attached: 1562015401603.jpg (1831x4096, 959K)

I want to be beat up by Alice

Attached: 1329849161043.jpg (850x1133, 176K)

Attached: 1559000083524.jpg (850x600, 152K)

>Shame McGee is a hack and a nutjob
Where the fuck are you getting this from?

The phrase you're looking for is "sustained injuries incompatible with life."

all his levels from doom2 were garbage

I actually liked the fights more than the platforming, but both were pretty generic. Looking back I think it's literally the soundtrack, visuals and atmosphere in general that hooked me for the first game, because I never liked platforming.

Attached: 1329849306444.jpg (850x1133, 169K)

Attached: 1329849341485.jpg (850x1133, 139K)

>Dark level
>Dark level
>Happy-go-lucky carefree card platforming in the sky
>Dark level

Should i just download Madness Returns since it comes with the original?

I like platforming stuff more. But yea that was also very generic in the sequel. Very unreal engine so to speak.

And his levels for Quake were fantastic. Maybe Doom 2 is just shit.

Attached: 1329850195061.jpg (900x1046, 189K)

>should I give EA money?

Yes download it.

I dropped it at the underwater world, I tried to power through it numerous times but couldn't play more than 15 minutes at a time, it's a shame because I really liked the "disturbing" feel of the real world and the characters

Attached: 1329851053053.jpg (700x845, 359K)

The real world moments were actually pretty good yeah. That's one thing I liked actually, since most of the levels were honestly cheerfull and bright (besides the last level iirc), the real world sequences felt a lot more fucked up in comparison. but as you say just hard to force myself through it, in the end the game was just a massive disappointment compared to mcgee's.

Attached: 1329849664253.jpg (800x903, 780K)

Attached: 1329849623001.jpg (1000x786, 267K)

It says its an Enhanced Version, I was wondering if its worse than the original as those can be.

>Helicopter baby dollheads that shoot cum at Alice from their mouths
Was pretty fucked up, honestly

Attached: The Art of Alice Madness Returns - 002.jpg (1024x1365, 399K)

A Hat In Time has 10 times more soul.

Attached: The Art of Alice Madness Returns - 072.jpg (1024x1365, 345K)

Fuck I remember playing McGee's as a kid, couldn't get that far and I doubt I would have been able to handle it. Thanks for the memories OP

Attached: 1512607279422.jpg (1031x1172, 384K)

This was a satisfying moment in the game.

Been playing through the first game. Was having fun until the mushroom stage. It feels like something just suddenly went fucking wrong with the physics. Theres invisible walls everywhere and it feels like theres a gravitational pull to the mushrooms. And I cant seem to kill the stupid things. Like what the fuck is even happening.

Is it wrong to lewd Alice?

can't remember all the proper names for the dresses but
silk maiden>default blue>patchwork>jellyfish>red queen>steampunk>rabbit>guroshit>furshit>hatter>caterpillar>dudechesslmao

sometimes

>guroshit
Fleshmaiden

yeah, on reflection silk maiden is the only one I seem to actually remember the real name of

Thoughts on Alice Asylum? Will it top first game or just a washed up prequel?

It needs to get released first, and for some reasons I feel like it never will

I've heard that the second game came with the first bundled to it if you bought it on Steam. Why did they remove Madness Returns from Steam? Will it ever come back?

So I compiled them up. Top is story dresses, bottom is DLC dresses.

Top:
>Classic
Her first dress, upon her return to Wonderland
>Steamdress
Second dress, obtained in the Mad Hatter's Domain
>Siren
Third dress, obtained in the Deluded Depths
>Silk Maiden
Fourth dress, obtained in the Oriental Grove
>Royal Suit
Fifth dress, obtained in Queensland
>Misstitched
Sixth dress, obtained in the Dollhouse

Bottom:
>Caterpillar
Based off the Caterpillar's design. Permanently activates Shrink Sense, regardless of Alice's size
>Checkmate
Based off chess pieces. Doubles the damage dealt by all of Alice's weapons
>Chesire
Based off the Cheshire Cat. Prevents all enemies from dropping recovery Roses
>Fleshmaiden
Based off the Queen of Hearts' final form and Queensland's fleshy appearance in Madness Returns. Allows Alice to activate Hysteria at any time
>Hattress
Based off the Mad Hatter. Damage taken will lose Teeth instead of Roses
>Late But Lucky
Based off the White Rabbit. Constantly regenerates health

Attached: alice dresses.png (2261x1764, 2.78M)

ea removed most of their games from steam when they went origin

You mean the one where she has haggard rabbit and cat paws?

Attached: DLC_dresses.png (860x690, 990K)

the first silent hill.
i just don't think it can ever be remade because it made use of everything about it's limitations to enhance the experience

Underwater dress and red queen dress are best
And I remember liking steampunk because her stockings seemed to be more pronounced

>that cat dress

Attached: 1563731658066.jpg (1062x896, 392K)

I remember some gamejourno and/or indieshit devs were making fun of the situation.

You want to know what else is hard to replicate?
How fucking mentally handicapped you actually are. You would need to find two extremely retarded parents, breed them in the right environment, and then make sure the mother drinks heavily to produce an offspring that even has the slightest potential of being as retarded as you.

Attached: 1561073733927.jpg (659x545, 28K)

>Found the guy who animated/made these cinematics (through the credits) cause they were pretty soul-ful
>send him an email praising him on it, figure he probably didnt get much recognition or anything
>no reply

Attached: 1321045006009.jpg (600x600, 250K)

why do normalfaggots have such shit taste in reaction images? its always Yea Forumstards with 3DPD or lolsorandum pics

Dont feel bad user,
Speaking from experience, they're usually obligated to not reply anything personal on their work email. Some people are strict like that, most of the time not by choice.

Other times the email they're assigned to is no longer in use once the project is completed.

Or if you actually did emailed them on their personal email and still got no responses, then you got my condolences m8

Attached: 1505350960018.gif (100x117, 5K)

>since most of the levels were honestly cheerfull and bright (besides the last level iirc)

the final world was a silent hill nightmare

Attached: 919bb3da14ce504dfd8b7d98a04f7812[1].jpg (1000x1278, 204K)

I think that dress is one of my favorites

Anyone ever watch his youtube streams with the bald english friend?

Shes under 18

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x289, 16K)

She wasn't, but American McGee was getting threatened by SJWs butthurt over him not being anti-GamerGate

Yeah but I just watch the replays because of my timezone. They're alright, I usually check out the new art and then leave them on the background while I do other stuff.

I actually won pic related after staying up to watch the stream live. I send 2 messages with my info a week apart because I didn't know if the youtube messaging system was working and they send me 2. Now if only I had a cute goth gf to give em to.

Attached: [email protected] (1000x1000, 50K)

No she isn't, she is 18 in AMA and 19 in AMR.

Though she will be 13 during Asylum, so looking forward to cute loli Alice.

Attached: 4e71cd6163a5810ebc533a600d5992b95c8ba837r1-952-961v2_uhq.jpg (952x961, 73K)

>An American makes an actually cute girl
How the fuck does American do it?

Thats cool that you won them.

They're trying, and they're absolutely failing
>Beautiful pre-rendered backgrounds gone
>All the music will be updated
>Changing the battle system

Attached: cloud smie.png (235x252, 135K)

>McGee and his team did it to themselves.
Yeah, he admits they wasted time and added too much filler content.

lmao what kind of name is American

The artist behind Alice's AMR look are Chinese afaik

Are we looking forward to Alice 3?

Attached: Alice 3.png (1022x872, 1.71M)

His

His new game will never come out. He will just spend years talking about it on youtube

Better than Obnard, which was the first choice his mother had for him.
I'm sure he won't mind since his patreon paypiggies are keeping him afloat and buying all the toys he can shit out.

I wanna get hyped so bad, but everything about this just screams disappointment in the background.

So far we don't even have a direct description of the game play itself or some sort of gameplay (maybe i missed out on it). I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be some weird facebook tier hidden object game.

Attached: 1530674718002.jpg (381x438, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cDHXDb5ZHZY
Madness returns had one nice OST too, this is my personal fav from it.

His parents were legit hippies, but his mother was a psycho who re-married a tranny, and they abandoned American when he was 16 so they could get the sexual reassignment surgery in Thailand. As in, American came home one day, and found the house empty and sold.

>American came home one day, and found the house empty and sold.

How does someone experience some real shit like that and one day wake up and go "Know what? I'm gonna make a video game based on Alice in Wonderland"

Attached: 1557871937710.png (284x148, 79K)

Probably because of stuff like that. I hope nothing bad happens to his wife, because he seems to have been born under a bad star and it fucks over people in his life.

He always seemed a bit up his own butt. Forgive my language.

>Crowdfunded a animated continuation of Alice. Got a lot of money and outsourced like 3 10minute shorts to random ass studios.

They are so bad and an embarassment to the franchise that backers got pissed and Mcgee pulled an Inafune and said something along th elines of its better than nothing. You can probably find them on youtube, they suck

Can you blame him?
jk, no excuse is good for being a fart. But at least I understand why he is.

>because he seems to have been born under a bad star
He's been a trooper for what he is. Hope this next game goes well.

>up his own butt
What happened?

Why the fuck is American McGee's Alice so hard to find online for sale? It's not on Steam or GoG, it's not on Amazon, it's not on the PS store. Nothing.

Attached: angered loli.jpg (317x233, 28K)

>EA

You know what to do m8

Attached: yarrr.jpg (693x656, 70K)

((((they)))) don't want you to see the truth

>and it feels like theres a gravitational pull to the mushrooms
That's what they do lol, they pull you in. Hit the croquet balls at them or spam cards and they should go down pretty quickly.

you can thank EA

Isn't it owned by EA?

From what I can tell, it's going to be pretty cut and dry the same kind of game as AMR as far as combat goes. McGee has talked about putting in light stealth elements early on in the game before Alice has any weapons but we'll see.

Though there is one major difference and it is that McGee wasn't the game to be semi open world ie. God of War 2018 and the most horrid thing is, he wasn't the game to have procedural generated elements in the overworld. So you'd still have linear levels or dungeons with scripted gameplay and story events but it would all be connected by a somewhat randomized overworld.

Sounds like ass to me 2bh and I hope someone talk some sense into him before that idea gets through. Hand made levels are always superior to procedurally generated ones and provide superior replayability if handled correctly ie. metroidvania style but try getting through to a boomer about this shit.

Attached: Alice66.png (1287x1198, 772K)

I've noticed a lot of folks have had this experience
I only had the demo disc and didn't even finish that because I was too young at the time, but the memory of it was so vivid in my mind I almost remembered it beat for beat when I went and played the game many years later
That feeling of experiencing something as familiar as Alice in Wonderland but it being unrecognisable and hard to make sense of being a kid with no real concept of horror and having a sense you're playing something you shouldn't be is something I'll never forget

That's what a lot of people say when someone says SH1 should get a remake. I don't think I would enjoy one. Sometimes the pixellation just seems to help the rusty industrial atmosphere.

But it's not like EA is dead or something. Why don't they just put it out somewhere - anywhere - for sale?

It's DLC for the console versions of Madness Returns. The PC version of the original is pretty much non-existent.

After watching his streams, I know what you mean. He has this weird attitude that makes him seem like a smart ass and better than everyone else, which shows during his interactions with Martin on their streams. He is constantly taking shots at him and belittling him in the name of fun when in reality he just comes off as a dick.

I still like the guy but I'm not a fan of his hubris.

>I wanna get hyped so bad, but everything about this just screams disappointment in the background.
Yeah, unfortunately. And even the story description in that image makes it sound like it's just going to be a retelling of the first game.

>Bring back cast of much loved characters
It feels like trying to redo something you already did. I don't even know if it's possible with third person stuff, but I think it would amazing to play AMA in virtual reality rather than getting another sequel.

2 looks bad

Attached: vtmb.jpg (500x500, 116K)

Came with it, actually

Attached: a.jpg (4032x2268, 3.04M)

How disappointing. Guess I'll have to get it on the PS store. That's absolutely not how I wanted to play it, though.

>play AMA in virtual reality rather than getting another sequel.
That would be amazing

Yes you have put my thoughts into words.

>play AMA in virtual reality rather than getting another sequel.
>That would be amazing
Just thinking about seeing this part in virtual reality is giving me goosebumps

Attached: alice.webm (1360x768, 1.32M)

Apparently after working on a bunch of space marine FPSs he wanted to challenge himself and do something completely different

It's probably included with the origin version of the game though I don't see any mention of it. It's hard to navigate this trainwreck of a website since I can't find the DLC section, but the game has a bunch of DLC on top of the first games remaster.

Just pirate the PC version since it was the main platform for the game, the console versions are ports.

>How does someone experience some real shit like that and one day wake up and go "Know what? I'm gonna make a video game based on Alice in Wonderland"
>Life is in shambles
>Decide to escape into Wonderland, figuratively and, in a way, literally
Makes sense to me

1drv.ms/u/s!ArK1SFjZLGcWgmD89cpDDKbK0Tfz

Download AMA here. The only thing you have to do is make a desktop shortcut to alice.exe, and put "-RunningFromAlice2" to the end of the shortcut properties target line to get it to run. It already has a widescreen fix and should run perfectly after that.

myabandonware.com/

nice

I sometimes wonder what Lewis Carrol would think, seeing just how much people got out of his story. How it's been relevant for a century plus, how the Nips love it too, etc.

Probably something along the lines of "I wonder what that nine year old looks like naked".

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8B_a0ZHNj8

based

Attached: why yes, I'm a lolicon.png (693x601, 247K)

come aboard, you little fucker

was he a pedo?

he told the stories to his nieces on his boat between bangings

Why no death penalty for pedos?

Because they are based.

"She also pointed to the fact that many of those whom he described as "child-friends" were girls in their late teens and even twenties.[83] She argues that suggestions of paedophilia emerged only many years after his death, when his well-meaning family had suppressed all evidence of his relationships with women in an effort to preserve his reputation, thus giving a false impression of a man interested only in little girls"

Is Alice In Wonderland classed as a Fairytale?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Works_based_on_Alice_in_Wonderland

It's surprising just seeing how much it's really influenced.

Liking older girls and women doesn't mean that he didn't like little girls as well.

What other games have a similar fantasy and dark feel to them like the Alice games? Closest I found was Fran Bow and The Cat Lady.

Attached: Alice_Hysteria_1.jpg (1280x1812, 326K)

Morrowind. VtMB, DMC1, and Silent Hill 1 all give me similar vibes too depending on what you consider fantasy, exactly.

Attached: hqdefault[4].jpg (480x360, 10K)

Also Diablo 1.

is right, and maybe your reply didn't called for an answer. It's surprisingly easy to fuck up a cold emaim and 'ever get replies.

Attached: H2x1_SNES_EarthBound_image1600w[1].jpg (1600x800, 237K)

I don't remember whether or not that was a demo disk, were they widespread? Yeah my older bro pitched it as "Alice in nightmareland" and I thought the knife and horror thing was fucked up, but couldn't explain why.

>all that soul put on these maps
youtube.com/watch?v=zzDzJcfWAVA

Attached: little_nightmares_game_cover_-_publicity_-_h_2017.jpg (768x433, 46K)

As much as I enjoyed am2r and samus returns, I feel like Fusion could never topped. Call it nostalgia or whatever, but I think it's easily the best Metroid.

Attached: 220px-Metroid_Fusion_box.jpg (220x220, 18K)

Yes, she is a proper young lady.

I love the voice for Alice.

not sure, the telltale is whether you remember the cheshire cat loading screen or not though because it wasn't in the final game, the in-engine intro too
youtube.com/watch?v=MiMKVHz0nHw

I played it once soon after it was released but pretty much completely forgot about it after that until recently. I didn't exactly remember everything but it made me remember how I felt when I first played it.

A fucking masterpiece, Alice has been my vidya crush for as far as I remember

youtu.be/OinLxusNRsk

Attached: Q3.png (1130x1594, 3.02M)

I wouldn't recomend you to buy it.
Due to the lastest security updates, the game won't play no matter what you do if you have win 7/10. It will only work on XP but then Steam doesn't support it anymore

You posted it. Hearing that and seeing the giant statue of Alice crying to make the river is really sad.

>confirmed dead
>no body
She’s probably dead but yer a fucking idiot. Honestly the whole thing isn’t that reliable since they hired an investigator and the boyfriend can’t be found(???)

We can't know for sure, there are lots of things that points towards it, for example he would talk with little girls that he met on the streets or during a train travel, befriend them and start exchanging letters, the photos he took of several little girls, some naked, taking photos by itself isn't evidence enough and many people did it as well, but take a look at the "beggar maid" and the nude one he took of a girl called Evelyn, these are just the photos that have survived after his family burned most of his stuff.
If he were any other regular dude, no one would even try to dispute that he was a pedo, but people believe that all pedos are the kind that molest children and only think about them sexually, but if you understand that isn't true it becomes easier to accept the idea that even someone like him could be one.

Attached: lewis_carrol-.jpg (781x3036, 448K)

That's where you're wrong

Attached: CUTE.webm (1280x720, 268K)

There is nothing wrong with being a pedo, especially when you lived in that time. Stop being a faggot. You're like the faggots complaining about lovecraft being a racist. It doesn't fucking matter.

nonce

t. racist pedophile

Being racist isnt that bad. Being a pedo is pretty bad m8.

I'm not saying that there was a problem, if he didn't love Alice as much as he did, we wouldn't have the books.

Being a pedo and being a pedo rapist aren't the same thing. Being a pedo isn't that bad, but being a pedo rapist is the worst.

Reminds me of that movie Robots, neat

You should reach out to your friend and try to reconnect user.

>so even if the game is a horrible disaster
Man, I sure hope not. Another good Alice with Chris and without EA may be something we don't really deserve, but fuck, I need it.

>I remember always fighting about it being better than psychonauts with my only friend
Just show him this.

Attached: alice_raz.jpg (640x480, 41K)

MR returns would have been so great if they had actually been able to put the boss fights in.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1DTWtcKXwk
youtube.com/watch?v=HArzziLuW3M

Not having them was just part of the issue with the game, but it would've helped