I just beat Bloodborne for the 1st time. What should I play next on the PS4?

I just beat Bloodborne for the 1st time. What should I play next on the PS4?

Attached: bloodborne.png (780x439, 253K)

you can try dark souls 3.
It's just kinda soulless.

Sell it

If you want more exclusives, then check out The Last Guardian if you haven't already. There's also Nioh which is excellent, and Nioh 2 will be available within the next year, I hope.

Attached: 1565616529719.png (3374x1280, 3.48M)

Nothing. Congratulations you just beat the Playstation 4 entertainment console. Read a book nigga.

Persona 5

Bloodborne NG +

Spider man

Netflix

Same boat as you OP. Although I originally planned to sell my PS4 after I platinumed it, I loved the game enough to keep the system so I can replay it. However, I still might just sell it if I can't find anything else to play.
GoW and HZD don't really appeal to me despite the praise, Persona 5 looks mildly interesting but I'm not into JRPG's, and the Gravity Rush games look fun but doesn't seem to be a lot of content there. Might get the Shadow of the Colossus remake, but if I bought it it would just be for the sake of getting another PS4 game since I could just emulate it

The Last Guardian because it's the best PS4 game

NiOh is fun

return the bloodborne machine or sell it online

Sekiro

Gravity Rush on PS4 is 2 fucking games and it's CHOCK full of content.
Stop with this low effort trolling.

Also, God of Boy is just Bloodborne with flashier combos and a closer camera. It's an excellent game.

Persona 5 is heavily overrated. The menus are slick as fuck, and the 3 to 5 good songs in the game are REALLY good, but the rest is mediocre and the story is shitty. It's more of a collection of chores than a game, especially if you want to get the "true" ending.

Not exclusive

Shadow of the Colossus remake is excellent on PS4. Also, kys you console warring plebeian.

GOW is onions trash for brainlets that watch Every Frame a Painting. Persona 5 is quality and streamlined for people who don't usually play JRPGs

The new God of War is awesome. Spiderman is fun too. You can't find a game with better movement around it's game world.

Oh, you're a weeaboo. In that case, let me just CRINGE and bounce on outta the thread. You dork.

I'm not trolling friend, if you're right then I'm misinformed. I was just going off of some videos I watched and stats on howlongtobeat.com. Nevertheless, I find it to be the most interesting exclusive by far so I might give it a shot if it goes on sale.

Play Gravity Rush 1 and 2.

Attached: smile.png (809x501, 442K)

>Spiderman
The Activision/Treyarch Spider-Man 2 based on the Sam Raimi movie still has the best web swinging. Side content in Insomniac's Spider-Man was disappointing and the DLC was especially poor. And all those weak stealth bits in the main story killed my desire to replay any of the main missions

Gravity Rush games have some weak side content too but the movement and momentum in that game is more enjoyable to me over Spider-Man on PS4.

OP here. Just found out Bloodborne has DLC. Gonna play that and then maybe Gravoty Rush or Sekiro.

Attached: Poster-bloodborne-03.jpg (2000x2827, 1.29M)

horizon zero dawn maybe? It's okay I guess.

>The last guardian
>god tier

Spiderman has a ton of problems, I agree. I hate that you play as Miles, I hate that you play as MJ. I bought a game that says Spider-Man on the box to play AS Spider-Man, and nobody else. I got the PS4 Pro with Spider-man so I played the DLC. I hated it. Boring, bland, forgettable. But the web swinging is great. The fighting is fast and fun. The game world looks beautiful. There are redeeming qualities. Also, you can find the game brand new right now for $20. That's the great thing about Sony exclusives, you wait 8 months and get the game brand new for a third of the price. I haven't played Days Gone yet, but by Christmas time I'm sure that will be 20 bucks too, and then I'll play it.

now play sekiro: it's like bloodborne, but good

The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2, maybe Spider Man. After that you will be hard pressed to find more games