2019... I will NEVER be forgotten

2019... I will NEVER be forgotten

Attached: [email protected] (620x347, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will never forget the game that cast Legend of Zelda on the open world garbage canyon. That and Final Fantasy. Jesus Christ, nothing is safe anymore.

literally seething

It’s hard to forget the only good game on Switch

LoZ was always open world you utter, absolute brainlet

Attached: riju.png (1700x2100, 1M)

>cast LoZ on the open world garbage canyon
This game invented open world you mongoloid.

Why is her hair so big

Because there's someone inside it

It's okay, it's nintendo. They could release literal shit and Yea Forums would eat it up. Just look at the breath of the wild.

>LoZ was always open world
No, it wasn't.

>hurr open world = bad always

It'll be forgotten if the sequel is a straight upgrade, which by all rights it should be.

Oooohh....lol

the only problem i have with the game is how tone deaf the master kohga fight is. it should have been like the champions ballad monk fight

>over 15 million copies already sold between Switch and Wii U
>shows no signs of stopping and will likely get close to 20, especially if/when it gets a budget rerelease
>next best-selling game in the series is Twilight Princess with a comparatively measly 8 millions between Wii and Gamecube
Literally impossible for it to be forgotten, it is THE Zelda game for the majority of the gaming community.

oot
mm
tp
botw
loz
ww

You sperges ruined Zelda for everyone that actually loved the series the way it was. Thanks for turning it into this garbage so that you can satiate your autism by aimlessly wonder around empty 3D space doing repedititve menial content over and over again because there weren't already dozens of other games you could do that in

Attached: 1563082850779.jpg (622x621, 61K)

But user don't you see, making your game like everything else in the market is innovation! Giving your franchise a consistent identity is bad, even if that identity is unique in the industry.

>aimlessly wonder around empty 3D space doing repedititve menial content over and over again

oh i see now. you didnt actually play it

How the fuck was that "tone deaf"?
You had spent the last 20 minutes of the game sneaking through a comedy stealth section where you distract guards with bananas

twilight princess has to be one of the most boring game i have ever played, even in hero mode, the game is way too easy, the music is uninspired, the furry sections are a chore and annoying at best, and as soon as you turn into a furry the start of the game just gets stale, the first hour you spend in the small city (which is fun) gets tarnished by the furry fetish

also midna is a cunt

Attached: file.png (188x267, 99K)

3D Zeldas were ass bro, lets face it. They lived on hype

Unironically ordered it on amazon this morning. Should be here by tonight. Scary how same-day delivery is free now. Approaching dystopian future at mach speed.
Hope you nigs were kidding when you said it was shit. I’ve never played a Zelda before so I have 0 expectations going in.

forgot about that. then i guess that complaint extends to the whole yiga clan portion. why doesn't Link actually kill any of them?

BOTW is a masterpiece and I'm a boomer lifeling TLOZ fanboy

Attached: WVW69kJki6cphR015w.jpg (800x450, 78K)

It's fun. That's all there is to it really. People who say it's bad are usually butthurt OoT zoomers who never played the NES originals

But BOTW is open world done right.
It actually feels like you're exploring a vast world, not just running around doing busy work like in an Ubisoft game

>why doesn't Link actually kill any of them?
??? I'm pretty sure you can
I think you've got dementia. Get it checked out

3d Zelda's > 2d Zelda's

OBJECTIVELY

Why does every screenshot of BOTW looks so terrible compared to Horizon?
Why can't Nintendo into graphics?

Attached: 513kJyScbzL._SX374_BO1 204 203 200_.jpg (376x499, 31K)

yea it was, LoZ is literally open world. you know, the game that came out in fucking 86? open world

they always escape and ninjitsu out when they're defeated

3D Zeldas were mediocre bro, up until BotW

LoZ started out as open world, you retard.

You can kill them, but it's tough since getting hit at all brings you back to the start. Still, if you do it later in the game than you usually would, it's relatively simple to do it stealthless.

Why can't Sony into memorable video games?

Ah, that's what you mean. That's just to justify them always being able to attack you while you're exploring so it doesn't seem like there's an endless amount of Yiga. Also I guess they didn't want to let Link outright kill people.

The Legend of Zelda literally invented the idea of being throw into a big map and investigate all of it on your own you fucking retard

Open-ended world is not the same thing as open world you gibbering brainlet.

>Can literally go anywhere from the get go
The only limitation was that shit was divided into screens.

i specifically went to nintendo to tell them to piss you off, fuck you

>Being able to explore areas in any order means open world

Attached: b70f40_6781245.png (1300x1300, 114K)

Ganondorf is okay because he's actualy the prince of darkness and that shit (and right now is the literal antichrist) but just random human beings killed by the hero is a no no

i wish i was you, this would be a great way tosget into the series

Correct.
Is this the "Anything that is non-linear is open world" meme? Do you really not see a difference between Legend of Zelda's overworld and the Bethesda-tier bullshit in Breath of the Wild? What next? Is the original Metroid open world too? Are you gonna link to wikipedia? Morons.
I imagine Nintendies don't play a lot of open world games, so they finally got their first taste and now they're on the same stage everyone else was three decades ago when GTA III came out
This but unironically
>BUT THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT
>It isn't
Every time

Although there is that flashback where some Yiga ambush Zelda and Link unambiguously kills them.

you are a literal retard

>literally too stupid to understand the concept of open world
Metroid is a bunch of hallways that require keys, TLoZ is a giant world where you can go almost anywhere anytime if you are good enough, it's a literal open world, retard.

Never got the "Bethesda-tier bullshit" impression from BotW at all. The only game world it reminded me of was Shadow of the Colossus.

Of course this nigger is a wojack poster.

He just knocked one guy, nothing indicates he straight up killed him

>Do you really not see a difference between Legend of Zelda's overworld and the Bethesda-tier bullshit in Breath of the Wild?
Spouting Ubisoft/Bethesda buzzwords isn't going to make you sound any smarter, you absolute baby. Zelda was always open world and BotW is nothing more than a progression of the foundation established in the first game. Stay upset.

>"Progression"
>Makes it worse

I like how no one ever talks about the game, just uses it to baitpost

How

Every goddamn day.

Attached: 1565310451266m.jpg (702x1024, 67K)

Same way Fallout 3 did in comparison to Fallout 2. It went from "open world" to open world.

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~AYJ

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SAAWADDE.jpg (1024x443, 76K)

Kill yourself

>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
LMFAO
Dude dont kill yourself yet. The mainstream media trying to construct an Epstein story that makes sense while everyone immediately pokes holes in their narrative will be hilarious.

Attached: 1565286866790.jpg (540x312, 42K)

>breath of the wild invented open world
Holy shit nintentards are actually completely delusional.

BotW being open world worked in it's favor. It felt like a return to the Zelda 1 and 2 style worlds where you just explore and figure shit out yourself. Hell, most of the quests don't even direct you where to go. They just give you some details and an idea of what direction to go or what to look for, and send you out on your own.

>get gang stalked every single day
yeah the only way out is suicide, you should live stream it though

Attached: fatlove.jpg (403x352, 20K)

Still haven't explained how its worse

>open world = bethesda

Attached: 1564582171096.png (960x776, 981K)

>Why can't Nintendo into graphics?
They put fun before realism and graphics