Why are modern gamers retarded? Does it not occur to you to search everything and try every possibility?

why are modern gamers retarded? Does it not occur to you to search everything and try every possibility?

Attached: 1565636098651.png (513x352, 99K)

does pushing every button just to see what it does not occur to you? I seriously don't get it

You can't just mash buttons to learn controls when so many of them are context-sensitive

Just open the game box and check the manual?

I remember that thread.
It was magical.

>Does it not occur to you to search everything and try every possibility?

This mentality is what makes people do drugs and undergo sex change surgery.

i stole this image from /vr/ and truth be told its not just modern gamers lol I watch mike matei videos when Im really really bored and that manchild is probably worse than most zoomers god is he ever fuckin dumb.

>why are modern gamers retarded?
A Tide Pod rich dite.

no because those people never tried fitting in they only try contrarian shit cause they think they deserve special attention for being a boy who thinks hes a girl

I don't really think this is even a problem anymore.

to be fair, most modern games have quite a few more degrees of freedom than that

I think there was an edit with more shit like an achievement unlocked and microtransaction offer

Honestly I like exploring the controls. It's fun when I'm playing a game I just downloaded for my emulator and pressing all of the buttons to figure out which does what. I forget what game I had to do that in recently, maybe it was Metal Gear Solid 1 but I could be wrong. That "Oh!" moment cannot be replicated.

Did you just deny this possibility? Pathetic.

Not defending obtrusive tutorials but navigating 3D space is quite a bit more difficult than 2D space and games are much larger now than they were then

>game explains the most obvious controls and mechanics over and over
>there actually are mechanics that are obscure and hard to figure out but the game never mentions them
I still can't figure out how to throw a body you're carrying in MGSV, I've only done it by accident and I'm sure I did it once in GZ as well.

Attached: VERYANGRY.gif (128x128, 105K)

Most people who try to engage in things outside of their common routine will perform like utter retards.

A vid from a youtube channel called funhaus, they were playing Hitman and just ignored the most obvioud in your face things.

I bet you had a friend who skipped cutscenes, didn't read mission objectives and then ended up complaing like a little bitch.

Simple as it is, people around you are usually retards with just enough cognitive function to not openly pass as such

Attached: 1564573036437.png (996x1022, 285K)

>Game has a textbox telling you how to jump
>By the time the textbox shows up you've already had to do it to go to the area the textbox is in
Fucking Dark Souls 2 god damn.

there is a nice area in between extreme handholding and random bushes/tiles being destroyable in zelda and metroid 1

Hows that possible if trying everything to get into a vagina is they same process?

Don't you just run and press the drop button?
You can also sneak up on enemies hold out your weapon and use voice command to make go on the ground.

I get that feeling when I play gunstar heroes

>Oh shit, slide kick
>Oh shit, uppercut
>Muther fucking jump kick? Get the fuck gotta here! I thought I was playing contra.

I want this goth gf

Where's the DLC option to skip the tutorial and get the strongest sword at the beginning?

zelda isnt fucking random, like every bomb wall that isnt secret and is necessary is pretty obvious. take your ADD medication and maybe you will start to notice things. Only the second quest is cryptic really and thats meant for people who played the shit out of the first one

>skipped cutscenes, didn't read mission objectives and then ended up complaing like a little bitch.

literally mike matei

that

Link?

Zelda?

That's Zelda you turd

But user, if you take your time to explore and discover shit at your own pace, you won't be in a hurry to buy the next game at 59$ plus tax plus DLC plus tips. You'll also get bad reviews from people that play games to feel competent at something and get instant gratification which is a very large percentage of people playing games nowadays. Press X to watch a cut scene of you winning is much better to them than putting actual effort and time into a hobby. They have other things to do: they need to get back at being consumer whores to get that small shot of endorphin from buying shit and displaying it on your shelf.

im so glad i hate spending money lol

There is no manual. There's not even a digital manual available now so developers have to force a tutorial and put you into a high action low difficulty scene right off the bat that tells you what every button does.

I see nothing wrong here

Do you miss point and clicks where you have to do trial and error 100 times before you arrive at whatever the developer was thinking of?

Can you blame him? His poor brain can't function with all that blood going to his cock.

Images like this make no sense to me because where the fuck else are you gonna go?

>why are modern gamers retarded? Does it not occur to you to search everything and try every possibility?
if you work designing this shit your success is judged on retention so the whole job becomes an exercise in getting every retard to tie their shoe laces rather than actually making a game you have to figure out

Thats what the entire open world genre is devoted to, jackass.
Play at your pace, do whatever the fuck you want even.