Well, Yea Forums?

well, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1484186925675.jpg (273x424, 49K)

Text me

This is shopped isn't it?

im cheating on you with a black man

id just eat it without looking at it.

LUKE,
HERE'S MY ANSWER:

Attached: 1565641968491.jpg (273x424, 113K)

based

Attached: that word.jpg (271x419, 61K)

>XTNMU
I don't get it

Time to spoil the fun. I was surprised when OP didn't edit it to be impossible though

Attached: CV067S.gif (256x192, 26K)

what the fuck is this, does it even count as puzzle

This one was a pain because the DS's low resolution made it hard to make out the bite marks

This. It's a pretty cool cipher otherwise

This one is one of my favorites:
Mice are famous for their ability to multiply at breakneck speeds. The type of mouse we have here gives birth once a month, birthing 12 babies each time. Baby mice mature and can give birth two months after they are born.
You picked up one of these darling baby mice at the pet shop and brought it home the day after it was born. In 10 months from now, how many mice will you have?

Attached: CV036.gif (256x192, 27K)

пycн тц?

None because in 10 month the world gets drowned in Outside stuff again.

none cuz as far as i know rats don't reproduce by mitosis
ok i like this one

Still 1 because it can't get pregnant without another mouse?

Is it 1, because you don't have a mate for it?

>Half the puzzles are puzzles
>The other half is figuring out how they're misleading your or withholding information

One. After all, we didn't buy a mate for it.

they cant reproduce asexually

Yeah I hate this shit, "puzzles" that are really just randomly figuring out what the trick is instead of actually puzzling it out

Most of the time if they give you something that sounds like a mathematical problem and you have too much information, there is a trick somewhere.

That's right!
Your mouse can't birth any babies by itself!
Good job Yea Forums

Attached: CV036S.gif (256x192, 15K)

1 because you need 2 for them to breed

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____

The most devious puzzle yet

why the fuck was the nice girl in the first 2 games delet?

this puzzle is too easy

I think being aware of when you're being mislead is a pretty useful skill and one that's fun to hone in games like these

the answer is 1, it never said how the cheese is shaped

Nope. I remember this one because my homeroom teacher in high school couldn't figure it out.
The little bites out of the chocolate indicate you're supposed to substitute that letter for the letter one over on a standard qwerty keyboard in the direction of the bite. Which is probably just about the worst way I could have explained it but the answer you get out of it is "TEXT ME"

GIVE ME A PUZZLE ABOUT BAAAAAAAAAAAAASEBALL

Attached: baseball.gif (350x275, 95K)

Incel mouse

You mean Flora?

Level-5 shafted her hard because they where too busy whoring out their Sherlock/Wattson thing between Layton and Luke during the original trilogy.

A shame because whatever little screentime she had was wholesome and comfy.

>I want to feed that mouse
Right, it must be pretty hungry after 10 months without eating.
nice 69

Welcome to Dr.Layton, enjoy your stay.

If my gf ever tried this shit I'd shove the chocolate right up my ass. That'll show her.

Sext me