When is this game coming to console? Websites say it's on all platforms but I can find it anywhere that's not Steam

When is this game coming to console? Websites say it's on all platforms but I can find it anywhere that's not Steam.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1764180766
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just right after Changeling campaign aka never.

Game didn't sell that well, so it's possible that console ports put on hold. Or maybe devs aren't satisfied with performance, it's a Unity game after all.

Was it any good?

Just slightly adjust the difficulty or else you will be spending your whole time searching for food.

I hope the inclusion in gamepass boosts their sales a good amount. This is the kind of game that deserves success.

I have some memes to share. I hope the Inquisitor won't burn me at the stake

Attached: 1499831733114.gif (500x343, 612K)

Attached: 1559938114179.png (600x600, 294K)

This is what happens when you go for an extremely niche market. Sure people like difficult games but they like difficult action games. This is a time and resource management game with survival horror thrown in with clunkyness as a cherry on top. It was a good choice to put in the difficulty slider cause this game has good everything and I like it's philosophy but the game overdid itself with it punishing you for everything you do and every choice you do or do not make, not even an exaggeration.

Don't have sauce for this sorry

Attached: renaissance.png (494x694, 607K)

>implying constant hunger is not the most kino way of experiencing the game

People blow it out of proportions, I think. Just have a snack ready for when the hunger meter hits maximum to not lose Health. That's all there is to it

Attached: avGLHmuILUE.jpg (800x733, 190K)

Now a couple of nice pics

Attached: Pathologic_20190603_12524405.png (2560x1440, 2.36M)

Attached: bXVW6M2IVow.jpg (990x1266, 302K)

This game looks so nice but you are always forced to be on the move.

Beauty is volatile after all

Attached: 1490300283274.png (945x945, 483K)

Last meme, I forgot I had this one. Man I really really hope this time they do Haruspex and Changeling justice because their routes were really really too rushed in development

Attached: 1545743052594.png (625x626, 115K)

GIB BACHELOR

I never played the first one but knowing what a changeling is it's going to be interesting to see what the route is going to be.

Yes

Better than the orginal in every aspect. Also GOTY.

Lol the changeling controls nothing

Any info on that dlc thing that appeared on steamdb?

Well she's also a saint and a thief. And probably a steppe demon too because why not. The sad thing was that both the quests and the dialogues were mostly poor. As this user said that's how it should have been like, but they didn't really manage to quite do it. At best she's just there for the ride

I am playing this game and loving it!!! It's getting late into Day 4 - and still so much to do.

You better prepare, shit is going to hit the fan

There is no preparing. I will die.

Lol good luck friend, make sure you buy the bull

BULL is for MILK not for BUY

hehe, fuck the steepe town for life

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1764180766

Reminder that pemmican is wealthy boys' superfood.

But where else would you manage to wash down a tasty and filling kashk with some refreshing tan? Know what I'm saying?

We're never getting Bachelor or Changeling routes, are we? This was the only thing I've been looking forward to.

>wealthy boys' superfood.
I'm not even sure what that means but this says it's the worst value. And food is borderline inconsequential when I'm walking around with literal stacks of smoked salmon from trading with the kids.

Best filling for a unit of inventory space. One stack of pemmicans (one inventory square) is two full hunger meters.

I'd never needed to actually pay for food and the people who trade it have much better uses for their barter items