5 Games from this generation that will be considered shit in a couple years

What are they Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12 5 Games That Won't Be As Fun To Play In 10 Years ( 5 That Won't Age) (738x597, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5. Your fifth favorite game from this generation
4. Your fourth favorite game from this generation
3. Your third favorite game from this generation
2. Your second favorite game from this generation
1. Red Dead Redemption 2

People consider RDR2 shit already. The opposite is going to happen, in a few years people will finally be ready to admit that it's a masterpiece.

Still seething over Botw? Let it go already

>Pokemon
>fun
>somehow the fact that its trash will become apparent to normies in 10 years
Explain this to me Yea Forums.

Found the article

The 5 shit games
>ass creed odyssey
>mario odyssey
>rdr 2
>wolfenstein 2
>pokemon sun and moon

The 5 good games
>nier automata
>REmake 2
>smash ultimate
>south park stick of truth
>breath of the wild

shit games
>yes
>yes
>dunno
>maybe? more yes than no
>playing pokemon past BW2

5 good games
>yes
>dunno
>too soon to tell, my answer is no just for the godawful online. sure, the roster will be hard to beat
>lmao no
>maybe. more no than yes
BB, Xenoblade 2, Persona 5, and DQXI are the some good games that will keep on being good for many years to come.

Needs Witcher 3, as soon as the graphics stop being impressive people will realize how shit it really is

All of them. Every single goddamn one.
This generation of games and in fact the last 20 or so years of gaming will eventually be remembered as a huge pile of shit when the fucking Big Gaming Crash finally comes and we start playing real games again.

none of those games are fun to play even now

Attached: momo.jpg (234x228, 44K)

All these fucking clickbait threads. Goddam I hate this place.

AC, RDR2, Wolfenstein 2, Pokemon and Nier fucking blow

With how the quality of games keep declining every year I can actually see that happening, RDR2 will seem good in comparison

being a contrarian does not make you special

The only one I can't pass judgement on is Mario Odyssey, I never played it. Otherwise I'm in agreement with the shit game list.
>Ass Creed Odyssey is going to age like milk because it's ubi's new standard game model
>sun and moon weren't good because of incessant, unskippable cutscenes and eternally lazy pokemon devs removing mechanics to try and 'balance' the game
>RDR2 had some really nice touches, but as a game it was boring as fuck
>Wolfenstein 2 had nothing memorable and Young Blood just sank the series

> NieR bad
Cope

Super Mario Odyssey will be seen as a classic.
2B is the only good part. The actual game is shit.

This. RDR2 was actually outdated by the time it came out and children were done with 5 years of GTAO. So now they just play Fortnite and watch streams.

Most games with hyper realistic graphics are already outdated and will continually look worse and worse because the development didn't even apply a visual style unlike something like GTAIV compared to GTAVs ugly half clay people.

T. Didn’t even play it past ending A, 2B isn’t even the main character

Pretty dumb considering BotW will be made completely obsolete by the sequel

WW made MM obsolute yet people still praise both

The 5 shit games
>ass creed odyssey
Amazing that in 2019 there's still people playing the souless ubisoft games like asscreed and watchdogs.
>mario odyssey
Mario 3D is always meh. Only the platformers are good.
>rdr 2
This game is boring as hell, it feels like a skyrim with all the annoying realism mods in it that makes the game unfun. Also, it makes me see how much GTA benefits in the entertainment department with cars.
>wolfenstein 2
Wolfenstein remake is just a straight line story shooter, it isn't fun alreay.
>pokemon sun and moon
As if anyone but autists can spot the difference between pokemon tittles.

The 5 good games
>nier automata
Will become cult classic for sure.
>REmake 2
I don't see this game being talked about much in the future.
>smash ultimate
Oh god, I hope this doesn't become the next melee.
>south park stick of truth
Absolutelly wrong. This shitty game benefits from it's source material and people who think South Park is shit (like myself) won't understand the appeal. In a few years south park fad will die out, since the cartoon stopped being "acceptable" and became woke safe garbage but with scat jokes ages ago, and kids will look at it like zoomers look at Ren and Stimpy games.
>breath of the wild
All Zelda games are well regarded in time, either because they are actually good, or because of Nintendo fanboys. This is a no brainer.

Attached: 1512816167164.gif (210x174, 482K)

>Wanting to be forced to play the same game twice.

Based post

MM didn't surpass OOT in most people's eyes despite being a direct sequel to OOT

but it does make him correct, in this case

>nier automata
why do people cream themselves over this game? Im not saying its shit but its not some flawless masterpiece

>Stick of truth
It was a fun game and a fun episode. The city felt fleshed out (enough) and immersive (enough). The items were nice winks at the episodes.
But as an RPG it is absolute shit. Items are worthless, money is useless and it doesn't allow any room for a range of playing styles.

Smash depends on if the next can push the fighter total even higher. It'll be remembered fondly if it has the largest roster, otherwise people will look back at it and just take note of all the side content that was cut.

they are right about smash. It is easily the most balanced smash between casual and competitive without taking anything away for both sides.
And the roster will stay unparalled if what people say about the series “rebooting” is true.
64, Brawl and especially melee all have a legacy. Smash4 being the only exception, also because of how bad wiiu was.
Ultimate is a lock in really.

Attached: E8A9F194-192C-4256-A225-ACF5A25A0FCA.png (980x683, 796K)

We won't ever have another Smash Ultimate again since there are so many 3rd party companies involved. Who knows wtf Konami will do before Smash 6 comes out so don't hold onto Snake or Belmont's alongside their awesome remixes coming back, SE is an ass with their properties, barely gave anything for Final Fantasy and only gave Dragon Quest proper representation cause they forced Nintendo to shill Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition available September 27 super hard. Banjo is literally owned by a competitor so if Microsoft sees Nintendo as competition again, that's never happening. Only Sega, Bamco and Capcom properties are safe, but Atlus might ask them to drop Joker to shill the newest Persona, a bunch of 3rd parties are also assists too which probably won't return for a future Smash. Nintendo probably has to pay a licensing fee for them too so even if they seem safe, they still might get axed. I don't know how Smash 6 will live up to Ultimate, especially since Nintendo has mined the fuck out of their own properties for Smash so the only characters left are spin off characters like Waluigi, characters whose games are too new for Ultimate like Rex or Springman, and a couple of fan favorites like Isaac or Dixie, but nothing huge left like Ridley or K Rool.

Swap Mario with Smash. People treat Smash Bros entries as disposable.

>He doesn't know that the second playthrough is heavily condensed (actually half of A and only exists so you can do sidequests you missed) and half new content, and the following two playthroughs are all new content.
oh nonononono

ideally i think you'd want parity between A and E and B and D tiers

oops, i misread the chart. i meant to say a parity between S and E and A and D

I only disagree on 3D Mario and REmake. People still talk about REmake1 to this very day and keep buying it to boot. 64 and Galaxy 1/2 are beloved and pretty damn nice.

>cause they forced Nintendo to shill Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition available September 27 super hard.
Nintendo did that on their own, they shill DQ fucking hard when they get it. DQman only got eight tracks because they fucked with the Squeenix guys and licensed four characters with two tracks each.

square doesn't actually own the dragon quest ip. yuji hori does. his production company, armor project, had an exclusivity deal that with enix that carried over when enix merged with square

2B's ass is the main reason most people play the game. So yes, they quite literally cream themselves over it.

Considered Shit
5: Sonic Mania Plus [sadly]
4: Pokemon past Gen 5
3: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 1
2: Fire Emblem Warriors
1: Bloodstained

Considered Ageless
5: Pokémon Gen 5
4: Metal Gear Solid (in general)
3: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
2: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
1: Minecraft

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-145947_Google.jpg (860x746, 343K)

The IP is actually split multiple ways, much like Pokemon, Horii and Toriyama and Sugiyama were just smarter about it. They own a (fairly small in the grand scheme of things) stake in the IP, it's more than exclusive publishing, but not enough to do anything without Armor Project, Bird Studio, and Sugiyama.

Point is, when it comes to shit like this, it's still going to be some Squeenix jerkoff being the coordinator for licensing and deciding how many tracks are allowed per character unless Sugiyama steps in and says "ahem fuck you."

Well, this is finally it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~VE

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SANA3.jpg (559x1024, 56K)

That's just a dumb fucking meme. The game isn't even worth playing if all you want is 2B's ass, and A2 has a bigger ass anyway. The people who go OMG 2B BOOTY didn't play the fucking game.

games that won't be fun to play
>cinematic AAA on rails shit that's one and done

games that will be fun to play
>games that are designed to actually be fun

>games
>age
I don't even know where to send you back to, but it's not here.

I disagree with Odyssey because a ton of people will hail it a classic.

Look at Sunshine, that game is shit yet people consider it one of the best Gamecube games.

Gen 7 wasn't fun to play in 2016, let alone 2026.

I mean you're not wrong, meme man. Life sucks sometimes.

Honestly

Sonic Mania is great but since Sonic fans are so damn incompetent, this terrific 2D game is gonna get shit on

But I personally consider Minecraft to be the Magnum Opus of video games

Totally unrelated, but I want a remake of the Sonic Advance Trilogy and a proper Sonic 4 the way Christian Whitehead and co. would've done it

>remake2
interesting. Thought it was good but not exceptional. maybe I should replay it

Sent an email to Discord. Pretty sure making false suicide allegations in an attempt to advertise your shitty server is against their policy.
Enjoy faggots.

Attached: 1496723602496.png (1080x715, 1.01M)

>Mario Odyssey
Based as fuck. What a fucking piece of shit

Online games and offline games obviously. I'll never be able to enjoy Guild Wars at its peak anymore but replaying a game like SotN or Metroid Prime is still fun even after all these years.

Attached: 1565051615906.jpg (2507x3000, 822K)

5 games that'll be shit
How about all of them

Games that won't age?
Any of RE4 ports on modern consoles/PC
Idk?

>
based tsubasa poster

>what is Melee

Hell, even Sunshine has people who would put it on a best of Mario list,

>The 5 shit games
>mario odyssey
If in 2019 there's still praise for Sunshine I don't see how that'll happen to Odyssey.

>summerfag

sunshine was the last good mario game though

Dude you already took a screenshot of a clickbait article and posted it yesterday, you've been doing this same shit for weeks. How much do they pay you?

god of war people are just going to realize that it was just a bad movie

If by last you mean least I agree.

DMC5 when we get DMC6