Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in

just when I thought I was out they pull me back in

Attached: warframe.jpg (1600x800, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
youtube.com/watch?v=W90S2o43Gz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? Is melee 3.0 out? Or are you implying that an infested dildo skin is enough to bring you back to the game?

Melee 3.0 not anytime soon(tm) according to DE, the closest thing you have is Wukong's Iron Staff now.
>Hema research still 5000 samples base, samples drop rate still lower than ampules or fieldron samples.

Did they bring back coptering?

but why? the game is dead

its up

Your dick?

I bet they will release Melee 2.9998 part 1.2 after the release of Destiny 2 on Steam steals all their Steam players.

As somebody who has played both, and thinks warframe is absolutely fucking terrible, there is no way that destiny will steal players. Destiny 2 is a true fucking shitshow, and is much worse than warfarm. I genuinely don't know how they did it, it basically takes all of the worst aspects of warframe, and makes them even worse, while adding in a bunch of its own unique bullshit.

D2 will steal them for a week or two at least, just because it's a shiny "new" thing available for "free". I don't thing Bungie will actually fix the game, but the marketing team will try their best to sell it.

Mesa is the best frame
all other frames are fags

based

based mesa-bro

Why the fuck does Yea Forums care about coptering?It doesn't seem dead at all

>why does Yea Forums want to the game to be fun again
Gee, I dunno.

The most fun you can have in this game is with ivara and the piercing navigator augment.

farming wisp components takes less than an hour if you're lucky - two if you're not - and railjack won't be released anytime soon. there's nothing to do at the moment

Destiny new light is going to kill this game. I say this because there's literally nothing to do in Warframe once you have a favorite frame and weapon. I fucking LOVED this game last summer and put well over 500-600 hours in it over the course of 2 and a half months. Then I got my Valkitty geared up, my zaw modded out fully with a god riven...and realized there was really nothing to do. I came back for Fortuna for a week to do the kitgun shit but quickly quit soon after.

At least in Destiny there's a new exotic weapon every couple weeks and they seem to do a lot more frequent updates than Warframe does. Even Destiny DLCs come out faster than major Warframe updates it seems. Either way Warframe is just a sad case of developer neglecting veteran players and Destiny just does a much better job of retaining players IMO. Not trying to make this a Destiny vs Warframe argument, I'm just stating my experiences after putting 2-3 months into both of them.

Attached: destiny-2-last-word.jpg (728x560, 30K)

uh-huh. See you in a few months.

Cringe
Based

You know I'm right.

The New War isn't planned until at LEAST Christmas time according to Steve (revealed last year, does it really take them a fucking year and a half to make a 2 hour long quest). Melee 3.0 is shelved probably infinitely for some unknown reason, and we're getting "some form" of Railjack in the next couple months (his words, not mine). What does what even mean? A beta version with one mission? Warframe's development team is embarrassingly slow at developing content and should be pumping out content at a much faster rate considering they themselves said that new, frequent content is what keeps players playing the game.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Destiny 2 and WF are different styled games. Warframe, like you mentioned, is not meant to be played for long intervals. You're almost supposed to quit and only come back every so often to play the newest content, then leave again after spending money on the new cosmetics. Nigwave tried to fix this but it just sucks and feels more like a chore than anything else. Destiny on the other hand is much closer to an MMO, there's always something to do and end game coop is a huge part of the game. PvP, while not exactly the best, is a massive part of that community and a lot of people play Destiny 2 for the PvP alone.

>make something more braindead than braindead
>it's eaten by the zombie masses hand over fist
>being surprised by this perturbed

Attached: slightly perturbed expression.png (960x720, 1001K)

> Warframe is just a sad case of developer neglecting veteran players
>Game was such a fucking disaster than their publisher let them leave
I stopped playing destiny 2 maybe a month or two after it came out. Take your dogshit console meme games and dunk them in the trash.

On release d2 was dogshit but now its better than warframe in pretty much every way, expect maybe movement.

I Barely remember the times when coptering was still a thing. It just seemed like you were forced to use a specific weapon just so you have a little bit of extra mobility.
warframe is kinda a fps mmo hybrid thing and from what i understand mmos pull this shit all the time. but i do think it's dumb waiting half a year for 30 mins worth of content.

Eh, thats fine. Melee weapons are glorified cosmetic slots anyways, at least this way it had a use.

According to the shills DE has a very small budget.

You gotta check your facts.
Either Wukong's exalted blade's spin2win or Zaw staff "no input" combo with primed reach & range riven destroy everything faster than saryn can press 4.

>sexiest sound of any rifle in the game
>it fucking sucks

Attached: veldt.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I think they need to give melee weapons an edge or something.
Some weapons in the game like the zenistar are mostly used for there wide range.
maybe give weapons some kind of ability like the zenistar?

Hey man, I haven't played since coptering was a thing. Back then, melee was pointless. Great if they made it better, but honestly, would still prefer a movement option that isn't ass.

>not playing Worm Hole Nova

I think he meant the regular melee weapons. some of the better melee have a shit ton of range.

STOP USING MY FUCKING FRAME
I CAN OUT DAMAGE AND KILL ALL YOU RETARDS NERF SARYN 2021 PLEASE
fuck you metaniggers, go back to mesashitsniff prime

Wukong's Dragon Ball with at least 1 sprint mod is pretty fucking amazing if you know tilesets.
tl;dr reworked Wukong is pretty fun.

The replaced coptering with bullet jumping and more parkour options. It's not as fast but definitely more versatile and is fun to use.

What's your fav frame user?
I like unique stuff like titania.

I remember bullet jump, it was slow as fuck. Did they make it less ass?

Post-change Saryn was made for braindeads, pre-change Saryn was amazing.

Yea i don't get why Yea Forums likes coptering
inb4 im called a redditfag

I mained Ash lmao. Edgy boy a best.

Attached: ash inside the ronin titan.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~NG

Attached: IMG_372837282WI4_3728RUR201I.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

I don't think so, if you thought it was slow then (even with the slide+bj+roll+aim glide combo) you'd probably have the same opinion. There are more mods/arcanes to increase that speed and the exilus slot for it, though. Mobilize is only 5 drain for instance.

Operators are fast as fuck after you grind the shit out of them too.

How long until TenCent buys Bungie?

Don't do it you nerd

Attached: 1557356239959.png (900x900, 373K)

>just drop more money on this game you hate goyim it'll be different this time

Move to eastern europe if you want to avoid all of this faggotry.
If you dont want to bother, at least do it in a fun way.

And I'm sure you've got a glow in the dark space alien too, schitzo autist.

>hema
who cares
that aids spewer sucks balls

Ash got a cool augment boost. Builds combo like crazy. 4x in 15seconds.

It makes you play Ash though...

If only his 4 didn’t get nerfed

It's a fun frame to play. Name a better one. You cat say Saryn.

>playing ash while saryn exists
HAHAHAHA even her 1 is better than Ash's 4
Stay cucked ashtards. Mesa is a terrible frame too outside of ass reasons

Well, fun is hard to quantify.
Nezha, wukong, wisp, khora are imo more fun and better frames. Ash needs pretty much every augment to make his skills decent.

Saryn is a shit frame, you know why?
She ain't fun

Fair enough.

Braindead retard. Saryn is the most boring frame in the game.
>guys, I one shot everything without even moving in 0.2 seconds
w/e I want to play the game not watch it play itself with minimum input. Saryn is the nigger of frames.

One trick pony only good for ESO

You're just upset that you can't out preform me.

This.

I’ll come back when melee 3.0 hits, and not before. And if melee 3.0 is substandard, I’ll just leave again.

wrong, best frame for damage and kills.
stay inferior mesa loser

>Mesa is a terrible frame
Nice joke she literally shits on everything especially with Arcane Velocity, and Her 2, 3 make her Unkillable, Sayrn is only good for Elite Santuary Onslaught and that’s it

Can you imagine typing all of this out and then getting no (you)s.
Have a pity (you), user.

>Railjack.
>Railjack
only reason im coming back after 1500 hours.

user, i have some news

Attached: 66060013_125997718675825_4063768874479205504_n.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>implying I don't have all the frames
she's putting me to sleep
one upside is you can afk in an autist Saryn is in your lith relic farm group and do something better

>”wrong, best frame for damage and kills(even many other Frame do the same if not better I.E:Mesa,Equinox, Nidus). But is only really viable for ESO, and nothing much especially when Chroma exists ”
Ftfy

Attached: warframe_fortuna_venus_spacebattles_1080p.jpg (1000x563, 247K)

>5 sentences pass as an exhaustive post these days

>needing abilities to be unkillable in DEAC
yikes!
She's literally the best frame in the game. Mesa has an okay ass, that's it.

I hate having unfinished stuff on research.

Post frames

Attached: 20190811004204_1.jpg (757x1077, 257K)

Equinox needs kills to properly nuke unless if you're doing that autistic stack trading strat and nidus gets cucked from his stacks all the time
*unzips catchmoon*

>She's literally the best frame in the game.
she really isn’t

Attached: 230410_20180727233633_1.png (319x693, 376K)

>attaching shit to Wisp when it clearly clips on her shoulder thingies and looks wonky af on her feetless legs

Shit/10

>PoE was shit
>4tuna was shit
>sacrifice was alright but short-lived
>most of the new frames have been shit
>nigwave is fucking god awful both for new players and veteran players
>all of the shit they promised earlier this year wont be in the game for who knows how long
>game is bleeding players everyday
Yep, I'm thinking it's dead
It was a good 3K hours at least

Attached: 1554484423005.png (1297x676, 109K)

Attached: 230410_20180927083105_1.png (431x720, 464K)

Name a better frame that can out preform her.

post frames

How bad's the grind for Wisp? Want to get her but probably to lazy to do it.

y-you would want her floating around naked, r-right user?

Chroma
Next

Attached: 230410_20180927202430_1.png (444x720, 501K)

I need to validate my shitty purchases somehow you retard.
Shows that I'm not poor

That's why I got a riven for mine. Gun is too awesome to not make as powerful as i can. It still sucks balls but I use it anyway.

Very easy.

decently grindy, but not abysmal
resource booster and despoil nekros helps a bunch.

shitty tard frame

It really is tho. Imagine if WoW started with BFA and became Vanilla. Because WoW was BFA means that it can never get better?

Opened up the game just for you.

Well then you're not really worried about aesthetics, are you?

Attached: wisp.jpg (611x920, 202K)

Welp meant to post an image but guess I really am retarded.

Boss is annoying but it's worth, Wisp is very fun.

Attached: wisp.png (610x1017, 1.39M)

only thing bought with money is tennocon leg.
i would feel like i was wasting something if i didnt wear them tho
even though the biggest waste was me paying for pixels.

It's hard to explain to a faggot like that never got to taste fast. REAL fast. But it was fast. We went fast and had fun doing it.

post operators

Attached: AYAYAYAY.jpg (719x1280, 200K)

cute

>Shitty
Nice joke Chroma literally does it better then your Waifu in terms of Endurance and Scaling and Damage
>but m..muh spores
Spores usefulness is only based on the number of affected targets and only is only good in ESO and will it’s just be mediocre in anything else, she can’t even fucking do Endurance runs let alone do it solo. If I wanted to Strip Armour I would just put on CP and call it a day even the Pox with Fulminaton does the job

4/10 color/white combo is boring

2/10 i get the ref. But that looks horrible OH NONO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

1/10 piss gold

7/10 not bad

3/10 Turd filled wisp

>giving up 165 gb for a f2p mediocre fps

Attached: id1565511528_343178.jpg (924x520, 58K)

Attached: wukongp.jpg (556x1025, 219K)

Not with her reworked augment he doesn't.

Attached: 20190710005417_1.jpg (3840x2066, 619K)

Attached: fat.png (472x749, 524K)

Who /mag/ here?

Yikes

Attached: mesa prime.jpg (1472x1264, 459K)

/

Attached: nezha.jpg (558x1073, 219K)

'

Attached: umbra.jpg (501x1049, 186K)

I'VE BEEN GRINDING FOR HER FOR OVER 6 MONTHS AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN HER
FUCK DE AND FUCK RNG

Infested dildo? Did my boy nidus get a new skin or something? Haven't played in years so don't know what are you talking about.

Operators got a nidus skin

a bit edgy

Attached: mesa.jpg (676x1029, 236K)

I'd rather have 165 GB of content than 30 GB of no content.

>Venom Dose
Wow now Sayrn is not only still under Chroma but she also has a wasted Mod slot, sure showed me

Attached: 8CDF864A-8265-49F0-B1A1-374C5A18CAAF.png (133x123, 18K)

I don't believe you, I got her in like 2 days

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Yeah they added alot of weird content, doesn't feel wholesome because of the insane grind, but it's still rewarding.

Is Saryn still the meta or did DE finally gut her yet

>all these all black warframes

wow real impressive guys it really takes a lot of effort to make that tone of black go well with that slightly lighter tone of black

Tatsu, the ayydolon dildo, got an infested skin.
>Haven't played in years
Tastu is shitty weapon that introduced a new weapon type: two-handed nikanas. The stance is kinda fun, at least.

4/10 basic, nothing special
7/10 solid, a little dark to properly judge
4/10 basic, struggling to be creative
default/10
2/10 very original. minus a point because of the chest piece

Attached: Warframe0122.jpg (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Post Inaros fashion pls

Attached: 20190812192608_1.jpg (483x1013, 185K)

cute

>that's the joke.jpg

disgusting

is your name Michael by any chance?

Attached: 20190618210455_1.jpg (3840x2066, 814K)

h-how?

>7/10 solid, a little dark to properly judge
heres a better angle

Attached: 20190710005405_1.jpg (3840x2066, 546K)

had a gut feeling

Sucks that her kit is complete ass

Attached: F33C9912-CF24-4EF4-990C-00EE47F03C92.jpg (640x919, 87K)

gundam/10

Did they finally add cross saves or something?

No duh retard

You scared me, thought my connection to infamous hacker annonymous leaked to the real world.

Jesus pot meet kettle

Dog days were a mistake.

New War is not just a 2 hour long quest you idiot
it's adding a whole new star chart in the Tau system

Also Empyrean is releasing with a grineer-focus. Corpus come later. They've said this. Fuck off back to with your misinformation consoleniggers

POST THAT ONE WARFRAME DEV'S NIP SLIP

Attached: TheDear.png (619x1012, 1.22M)

>there's someone left with hope for new """""""content"""""""
Not a destinyfag or the fag you were replying to. Just genuinely shocked.

>spoiler
It's just gonna be a new tileset to be neglected, like Lua and Kuva Fortress.

Any one does the path of exile --> warframe cycle?

Burn content in to one , jump in to the other.

Attached: Friend.jpg (291x285, 30K)

the only reason why Nightwave didn't do it for me is because it has nothing worth grinding for
2 maybe 3 mediocre mods and the umbral forma aren't a good enough justification wasting hours grinding for daily activities
>b-but cosmetics!
don't care about fashion frame
honestly its sad that the devs are too blinded by the fashion community to actually see that the only reason why players are dropping like flies is because there's nothing worth playing the game for

Nah, I don't like point n click games.

Attached: smug smirk.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

>consoleniggers
Nice boogieman

me
but there's a gap between then since i dont play during content draught

Same.

Fallout 76>Elder Scrolls Online>Guild Wars 2>Path of Exile>Warframe>No Man's Sky>Sea of Thieves
rinse and repeat

Attached: todd bucket.gif (100x109, 26K)

is this post designed to rustle jimmies
or just advertise that you have bad taste

Remember, Warframe started off terrible too. You should reevaluate anything I listed that you consider shit.

Also I forgot Star Citizen

Attached: wukong fury skin.jpg (600x600, 49K)

How is Failout 76 nowdays?

Haven't played in a while. Did take a screenshot, apparently

Attached: Warframe0001.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Exactly the same shit now with more microtransactions.

Slowly recovering but the content releases have been great. I'd still recommend waiting for Wastelanders to come out if you've held out this long. That being said, you might wanna buy a key now before the normies catch onto the fact that it's worth playing.
the patch notes speak for themselves

>Destiny 2
aha aha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aha

im waiting for the NPC's fucking dumb ass game feels even more empty and apparently its my fault because i don't have "friends", whatever the hell that is.

>warframe started off terrible
>started off
>imfuckingplying it has gone anywhere except a progressively downward spiral since the beta started

Attached: implications murder an innocent man.jpg (263x200, 17K)

I got a nice damage riven for it, does well with HM.

B-b-but its still in beta user!

Genuine question, how is the performance compared to FO4? I can run it well on open areas but areas near Diamond City my games lags like hell.

>/d2g/
based retard

There's been some optimizations and serious under the hood changes but it's still fundamentally Gamebryo

youtube.com/watch?v=W90S2o43Gz8

noob here, saryn sucks. so called best frame, oh just get good in her stupid spores. mods are impossible to get so fuck this bitch. Give me a frame that one shots the entire map

Attached: Warframe Screenshot 2019.07.30 - 22.03.05.92.png (659x1377, 1.65M)

with one button? That would be Equinox sir. Still need those mods for range.

Volt

based, will check them out

Attached: A05A32FE-94F1-4ACA-ACA5-8B36AD5C9524.jpg (404x932, 156K)

These people are merely lying to you. Saryn is the one shot the map frame, and any mods you dont want to farm you'll still need to farm for volt or equinox, and volt merely wont do enough damage, and equinox will require a 10 step song and dance to unload the same damage saryn does when she presses 4.

Can't decide which I prefer, so enjoy.

Attached: oXTMplD.jpg (893x644, 124K)