Epic Store cant support preloading games

I don't understand, why cant a multi-million dollar company like Epic with the backing of Tencent as well hire enough staff to get features like preloading games up and running?

They've had 15 years to learn from steam, where is all that Fortnite money going?

Why can't they hire a dev team to finish Unreal Tournament?

Attached: opera_2019-08-12_16-09-57.png (589x340, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/news_270804
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because just like China itself, it is a cheap facade with nothing behind it. They have wasted millions on exclusives that aren't selling because no one uses the store. They can't afford to update and upkeep it like a real business and never planned to because they thought this pathetic tactic would work. They will be dead and gone by some time next year and hopefully the Chinks make Little Timmy Fetal Alcohol Syndrome disappear for wasting their money.

Lol

Attached: Capture.png (608x250, 32K)

>digital store fronts developed in 1996 have more features than EGS

seriously how do fuck up a shopping cart?

>When you're such a failure you can't even copy the other guys homework properly
Tim legitimately has down syndrome.

Preloading?

Why are you preordering games you plebs?

It gives off the impression that epic isn't actually committed to the future of this platform because they should have been able to implement most of these basic features by now, but considering the amount of money they are spending on exclusives it's clear that they are invested in it. Maybe they just don't want to move any of their developers off of fortnite development for the time being.

Steam had preloading in 2004
Even fucking Nintendo of all companies has preloading
Why is Epic so fucking incompetent?

>another steamcuck meltdown thread
No Borderlands for you. Cope

Attached: 1526808430394.png (502x357, 4K)

>another steamcuck meltdown thread
>when last thread was Epic shills being fully fucking defensive that people were calling out Epic

>eurogamer.net/articles/news_270804
>Epic can't compete with features from 2004

Wew

Your platform is shit, Chang

>You're upset because your platform has more features
Do you even know what cope means?

I hope you are going to enjoy preloading borderlands 3, 6 months after release

pffthahahahhaha

no you

Attached: tim its on me mate.png (696x493, 335K)

Aren't they some 6 months behind the road map already?

I will enjoy all 6 copies I pirate, but I wont play any of them, because borderlands is a shit series.

>Implying I'm even buying it

Attached: 1447752668809.png (400x400, 281K)

good luck paying full price now while ill just buy the complete edition next year for 6 bucks in a sale

Does Epic store even have cloud support? I like that I can redownload a game from Steam that I haven't played in 7ish years, and my old save files are still t here

They're always 6 months behind, in 6 months they'll still be 6 months behind.

For 2 games, so no cloud saves or achievements for Borderlands 3.