Let's have a pan-Xeno thread

Let's have a pan-Xeno thread.

>First Xeno- game
>Favorite Xeno- game
>Favorite Xeno- girl
>Favorite song in the entire series
>Would you want any Xeno- character to be added into Smash on top of Shulk?

Attached: 1538364858817.jpg (580x379, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4hryHF3kTw
youtube.com/watch?v=YcQeJ6jATY4
youtube.com/watch?v=--mXcKoqHZc
youtube.com/watch?v=TM7zxUE7f0w
youtube.com/watch?v=ATxdBudJbWA
youtube.com/watch?v=kzId-AbowC4
youtube.com/watch?v=WRpnbmZUbig
youtube.com/watch?v=ED-YkNs6Y5I
docs.google.com/document/d/1WcgXW8iJe_d6z7s3FN_MJ39sHJ-JAMFMcq2n4BX9gnM/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=v1hrtCC-QWw
youtube.com/watch?v=1NM0VUsIHoY
youtube.com/watch?v=p9m3LOUzZs4
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6gRAOhb8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ez2UKW6J2Q
youtu.be/TSWcrRJSZvs
betweenlifeandgames.com/analyses/history-xenogears-xenosaga-part-4-monolith-soft-nintendo/
streamable.com/qm82
youtube.com/watch?v=miOizLxOD4E
youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=186
youtube.com/watch?v=9NO4WPz6RGE
youtube.com/watch?v=48DS6T2NJMQ
vgmdb.net/album/74561
nyaa.si/view/1026898
nyaa.si/view/1026899
youtube.com/watch?v=EIzmMizFVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=K1cS74k3t4Y
refi64.com/proj/xcxsound.html
mega.nz/#F!L3pynIJL!7HWOWldp_ep4Aot5S9eXhw
youtu.be/TfYAS3TKXBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would pick Tora&Poppi.
Just steal the switching mechanic from the Pokemon Trainer and replace them with the three Poppi forms.

Let's argue the deranged faggot into sleep deprivation, hopefully he dies from it.

If they did a Blade switching mechanic, it'd be more likely to be Rex with Pyra + Mythra + Pneuma. Or Pyra/Mythra + Roc + Nia

I want the next Xeno game to have an anime art style to piss off insecure Amerifats again.

I can't handle the autism anymore, oh amd rex , poppi, elma and malos
>ihb4 muh fire emblem
I don't care

>Favorite Xeno- girl
KOS MOS

This. I want them to double down on both the anime and kino.

>First Xeno- game
XC1
>Favorite Xeno- game
XC1
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Pandoria
XC2 battle theme
nah smash got too many characters already I don't want any more added at all

no, because it pisses you off that we dont have them

>Replay Xenosaga
>Cutscenes glory
Hell, how did young me get through all that.
That and the difficulty, the games are pretty tough.

Attached: 9042810414.jpg (700x1010, 130K)

stay mad

All agreed?

Attached: E4qH7[1].png (829x658, 658K)

>First Xeno- game
XC1
>Favorite Xeno- game
XC2, if we ignore gameplay then Gears
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Maria
Our Eternal Land
No, fuck Smash.

That's fucking awful, user.

A protagonist is much more likely, with Pneuma being his final smash.
But Tora would be more fun, in my opinion.

t. Tatsu-fag

I want the next Xeno game to have an anime art style, but one that doesn't look like garbage.

Pyra into Brighid's spot
Brighid into Mythra's
Mythra into Pyra's
rest is fine

>First Xeno- game
Gears
>Favorite Xeno- game
Gears
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Emeralda but Nia is cute too
Gaur Plains
KOS-MOS because Smash needs more range oriented characters

More polished visuals would really help.

Awful taste.

Pyra's a personality-blackhole and a doormat. I don't understand why people like her aside from her looks. She's less interesting than your average western roastie.

being a personality-blackhole is better in my book than being an average western roastie
that's why I prefer her over mythra who's as much of a basic bitch as a blade can be

>First Xeno- game
Xenosaga 1
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenogears or Xenoblade 2
>Favorite Xeno- girls
Emeralda, Melia, Poppi.
youtube.com/watch?v=H4hryHF3kTw
>>Would you want any Xeno- character to be added into Smash on top of Shulk?
KOS-MOS should have gotten in before Shulk.

Attached: Emeralda Poppi.jpg (850x1202, 281K)

>First Xeno- game
Xenoblade X
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenoblade X, Xenoblade 2 or Xenosaga EpIII
>Favorite Xeno- girl
KOS-MOS ver.4 but Elly is also pretty great
Tough one, but youtube.com/watch?v=YcQeJ6jATY4
is really good and criminally underrated. Sounds like something out of Cowboy Bebop.
KOS-MOS or Elma would be cool but those are NEVER EVERs, and honestly I don't think they're popular enough to warrant a spot.

I played them for the first time this year and honestly III is the only one that holds up all around.
EpI had the best direction and atmosphere but the graphics and animations are really shit by today's standards, and the battle system was super repetitive.
EpII improved the battle system and had actual fucking music variety during gameplay but the story was really weak outside of the URTV stuff and the battle system got boring once I got to Orgulla and realized the best tactic for every battle is to fully stock and then unleash a huge combo ad nauseum.
EpIII had a fantastic soundtrack, a battle system that is simple but effective and actually FAST, it finally nailed the art style, and it brought back some of the worldbuilding from the first game. Its just a shame that by that point the damage had been done and the series was irrevocably fucked.

Attached: Kosmos8100230.png (1040x1260, 929K)

But she's just not interesting. I'd rather them have a shitty personality than no personality. If she had something going on for her other than being a stereotypical ideal female, I might actually enjoy her more.

Attached: 1545653341665.jpg (198x461, 53K)

There is one nitpick I really have to mention because it drives me fucking nuts.
What idiot at Monolith failed to learn how light works?
If you for example enter the Titan warship in Gromott, the entire outside will fade to black.

Which is completely fucking retarded and jarring, the outside should always fade to pure white to give the impression of your eyes having adjusted to the light inside.

You get the exact same performance saving technique, just the fucking color is different.
I can't believe they didn't even fix it in Torna.

Attached: angry welsh noises.png (723x404, 738K)

>First Xeno- game
Xenosaga 1
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenoblade 2, then Xenosaga 3 closely
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Elly
Promised Pain youtube.com/watch?v=--mXcKoqHZc
Rex+Pyra/Mythra, he would be a Shulk + Ice Climbers + Pokemon Trainer on steroids, allowing for a very versatile and interesting gameplay (albeit maybe hard to master depending on how they do it). Plus a god tier Pneuma or Siren finisher.

Attached: EBk5qHOUwAAF5CW.jpg orig.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Alright, I fixed it by taking out the non-playable-characters and stratifying the tiers some.

Attached: E4r5C[1].png (586x740, 546K)

I hate the way XB2's brightness levels work. In some cutscenes they're going all over the fucking place between camera angles and it all looks like fucking trash.

XB2 is the cringest game in the entire series. Prove me wrong.

>Xenogears
>Can't really pick one
>KOS-MOS
>youtube.com/watch?v=TM7zxUE7f0w
>KOS-MOS deserved it more than anyone, including Shulk

Attached: 1556235575831.png (600x530, 190K)

X is my favorite game and the series and I know that that's wrong. Tatsu is worse than any scene in 2.

Attached: 1546452777328.jpg (740x416, 50K)

meme-tier taste

I just wish non-main blades got more art. I can't count KOS-MOS and T-Elos because they've been around much, much longer and aren't blades outside XC2.

Attached: a4fb8fe8119eb8cd27b5b834debc642c.jpg (1080x1087, 204K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1279x576, 507K)

I'd go a step further and say I wish non-Rex/Pyra/Mythra/Nia characters got more art.

Absolutely not. That's why Reyn, Poppi, Nia, and Tora aren't very high.

Indol is concealing all the art, the same way they're concealing all the Rare Blades. Blame this guy.

Attached: EBilDaxUIAASdow.jpg orig.jfif.jpg (1446x2048, 165K)

>that leitmotif at 1:46
Xenosaga 2 and 3 have fucking god tier soundtracks. That phrase shows up throughout the third game, and hearing it during the final boss given the circumstances was ludo
youtube.com/watch?v=ATxdBudJbWA

Similarly, I only recently realized that Assault #2 in Ep3 borrows the melody from Sakura and Sweet Song in Ep2
youtube.com/watch?v=kzId-AbowC4
youtube.com/watch?v=WRpnbmZUbig

Attached: 1562883245456.gif (280x210, 865K)

Only retards and dubfags actually believe this.
Imagine unironically hating mascot characters.

X had the best enemies. You cannot dispute this.

Attached: 1526858579441.jpg (850x618, 239K)

These issues should have been easily patched, or at least not repeated in Torna

Xenosaga HD collection never ever
Xenogears remake never ever ever ever

Attached: citan.jpg (320x240, 11K)

My brother from another mother. Kajiura knows her shit when it comes to leitmotivs, but only a select few can understand that. Mitsuda also did a good work on this in XC2 for his story tracks

Attached: Man of culture.png (297x273, 133K)

Mascot characters are almost always shit. Riki was the one exception.

Attached: 1550437041624.jpg (1024x432, 81K)

What are the chances they announce a ultimate edition of xenoblade 2? Monolith Soft has been very quiet for a long time after all.

I mean sure on gears because squenix are twats but saga HD collection is still a 1% possibility

Basically Zero, I can't think of a single time Nintendo actually released a ultimate edition on the same console.

Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 1 Shion
youtube.com/watch?v=ED-YkNs6Y5I
KOS-MOS but I also think Rex would be neat if they incorporated move cancelling and Pythra switching (even though I'm not a fan of him).

I'm pretty boring but Xenosaga 1 will always have a place in my heart. A part of me wishes that they had kept Xenosaga more stylistically consistent across the games because 2 and 3 felt like major downgrades. 3 at least makes up for it with the mech battles which are the most fun the series has to offer.

Attached: 294f439007efb544c7e6e55b16b6ae6c.jpg (700x1000, 63K)

Monolith's never done something like that before, so pretty slim.

Attached: 1546452172467.png (1540x1069, 1.01M)

Move up the cat at least 2 tiers
docs.google.com/document/d/1WcgXW8iJe_d6z7s3FN_MJ39sHJ-JAMFMcq2n4BX9gnM/edit

Attached: 1559327441917.jpg (600x834, 120K)

Drop the "the." Just Xenoverse.

Attached: The Social Network - Drop the _The_ 0-3 screenshot.png (640x242, 175K)

>shion

Attached: 1479676921301.jpg (600x678, 36K)

I guess I should buy xbc2 as soon I can then (I just recently got a Switch as a birthday's gift), but Astral Chain has priority right now.

>First Xeno- game
Xenogears
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenogears
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Xenogears
Xenogears
Xenogears

Attached: havghrqmvbl11.jpg (1012x1333, 186K)

Getting to Gaur Plains was a good moment guys.

Attached: 1539944448270.png (500x500, 88K)

>Xenoblade
>Xenoblade 2
>Elly
>youtube.com/watch?v=v1hrtCC-QWw
>Yes, I don't even care who. Just give me something.

Attached: 1546297499275.png (700x711, 444K)

Where is Pneuma?

Attached: EBtACiuVAAAz16e.jpg (1399x1995, 258K)

yeah it really was

Excuse me, I believe you are referring to Pyra and Mythra's ascended state, which is not called Pneuma

Nah, Miss Minge wasn't that good of a character, just good in relation to the lacking Pyra and Mythra. In the grand scheme of Xenoblade, she wasn't that great.

These are accurate
Man this fucking guy right here. I don't know what else has to be said. Just fuck.

Why do people post this? From what I know Xeno doesnt even have a general thread.

Generals belong to Xenofaggots have been making 24/7 threads on Yea Forums.

I really don't know how you're grading this but she's one of the few who developed in a way I truly cared about

Surely you meant Πνευμα

Attached: 76071164_p0.jpg (1700x2408, 908K)

Getting chased through Solaris and finally ending up at Elly's house with that track playing was pure comfykino

People rate Elma way too high
Her personality is bland and has too much mystery behind her to be considered good.

Whatever the fuck you believe, where is hee?

>Malos mediocre tier
Well, you're entitled to your opinions, but I respectfully disagree.

Keep believing in our man Harada

Attached: Takahashi + his bro Harada briniging his copies of Xenosaga.jpg (512x341, 29K)

videogames belong on /vg/
this is the twitter and eceleb drama board

She barely developed because of how little she did in the story. There were entire chapters where she did nothing and took a back seat. Granted, she developed more than Pyra/Mythra/Rex/Zeke/Pandoria/Brighid/Morag/Tora/etc, but they didn't develop much either.

Attached: Takahashi + his bro Harada briniging his copies of Xenosaga_2.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Sorry but I don't believe it, this is actually the canon term given in the game and the guide. The ascended state has no name because it's not a different person. Furthermore she looks like SHIT in that form

Attached: Badass Harada with his bro Takahashi.jpg (522x392, 129K)

But the way she developed was a home run in terms of what I want out of my characters.

You don't see that guy complaining about shit like Shows you how me he actually cares about Yea Forums having quality threads.

Attached: 1562281126529.jpg (932x1315, 218K)

What it was?

Attached: niyah and niyah (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by 2v 26 - 033614834c18326885948e7bb66db291.jpg (1060x1500, 292K)

>Furthermore she looks like SHIT in that form
Each passing day I think I've seen pretty much every shit taste there possibly could be, but thanks to Yea Forums, my quest never ends and things stay fresh

Attached: EBkHPyKU4AE1lD_.jpg orig.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

not him but the third form IS referred to as Pneuma in the artbook (and IIRC Takahashi used the name in one of his comments on the art contest). the artbook also reconfirms that Pyra and Mythra have dropped that name and want to use their current names even while in that form, but it's totally fair game to call fanart of it 'Pneuma'

I like that design
She looks like one of those Infinite Stratos girls
Anyone remember that animu?

Best main cast? Best main cast.

Attached: 1552105404075.jpg (850x577, 159K)

She reminds me Lyndis, aka the most popular FE girl much to IS' surprise (and horror).

Attached: IMG_20190812_162311.jpg (990x1530, 242K)

Attached: 75747230_p1.jpg (4700x3541, 3.3M)

Okay everyone

>Favorite anime
>Favorite Xeno- game

One Punch Man
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Attached: 1565161373460.jpg (2460x1440, 962K)

you literally just made that up and if you didn't you were lied to

2>1>X

2 is over 1 simply due to the game having more charming dialogue. They get way more interaction time than the rest of and thus is on top.

X is last for the same reason. There should've been more interaction between party members besides Lin, Elma, and Potato.

>And horror.
What?

???

Attached: img0042.jpg (3219x4635, 2.57M)

IS was infamously shocked when the results of the first FEH's poll came out and Lyndis eas in first place, they never expected her to be that popular. They reportedly panicked and made Koei rush Lyndis into FEW although it was a terrible job.

Yu Yu Hakusho
Blade 2

wait you are right i completely forgot how pissed i was over this that it got completely deleted from my brain, she still looks like shit though

>Favorite anime
Aria
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenoblade 2

Attached: 1257672619946.jpg (900x900, 242K)

What the fuck?

>The bust was really her whole final artwork.
I am still upset.

Attached: IMG_20190311_223731.jpg (613x701, 70K)

Last time I actually thought about it, I think it was Lain, but it's not really set in stone or representative of what I usually watch.
And X.

Lyn works well in FEW, has a good reprise, model, and one of the better movesets.
The problems with that game are mostly of Koei's own-doing, even arguably them using the forced inclusion of Lucina and Lyn as an excuse for clones

We also had this

Attached: DSC08994_r.jpg (2250x1500, 971K)

That's a weird question but
>Overman King Gainer
>Xenoblade 2

Attached: 1542302949803.gif (142x231, 94K)

>Lyn works well.
Dude, she is a fucking clone, fuck clones.

But that is not the final version, the final version is completely covered in bodysuit.

Attached: 76222469_p4.jpg (595x1215, 749K)

>Favorite anime
Nichijou
>Favorite Xeno- game
Tie between XB1 and XB2.

>fuck clones
Now neither of us will be virgins.

Well, it's well known Saito keeps the final art hostage and will only release it once Takahashi yield to his demands and appoint him as Monolith's artist I'd be fine with it

Attached: EBiHMM_VUAEFDOs.jpg orig.jfif.jpg (1879x1887, 159K)

>Boobs exposed
>that crotch
Holy shit, I get why they went with the final design.

Full body black suit is more lewd.

It's definitely a more sensible compromise between sexy and not being M rated in most countries.

Well, they were about to go all out. Imagine that Mythra.

Attached: Proto Mythra.jpg (2637x2285, 3.22M)

That is because the moral fags are too prude to understand the lewdness of fullbody suit, same with spats.

Attached: 73492278_p0 Mythra.jpg (777x1100, 562K)

>bottom left one
Fucking hell, i love it when devs go balls to the walls.
Especially Nintendo devs, it's so surreal.

Reminds me of the extremely fucked up concept art for BoTW and Octo Expansion.

I also like both Proto Pyras

Attached: Proto Pyra artbook.jpg (2807x2911, 2.45M)

Attached: pneuma (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by hinot - 94dcb2b7ed2e9022b2708f3c64b8cf83.jpg (1057x1500, 591K)

Beautiful

Attached: 74395079_p0.jpg (3154x5131, 2.97M)

It's very different, but definitely a cool design.
They should have recycled it for a different rare blade.

I really wished Nintendo would put in the effort to translate their artbooks and disrtibute them internationally.

The last time an artbook was translated it was censored to hell and left a very bad taste.

Which one was that?
Nintendo has been a lot better about censorship with the switch, but you never know with companies.

Attached: XBC2_Mnu001_titlebg_0.png (1280x720, 743K)

Well, the Creating a Champion artbook for BotW was translated, but I don't see XC2's one being translated ever. We already had the CE's artbook, I doubt any editor would take the risks to release XC2's full artbook in the west when people already have half the artbook from the CE, very few people would buy it, therefore it's a bigger risk financially.

Attached: DSC09140_r.jpg (3750x2500, 2.33M)

Bravely Second, one of the games which censorship was so bad that NoJ finally noticed NoA's bullshit and now have them by the neck.

God, the censorship in X was absurd. I wish we'd get a Xenoblade X port on Switch with functioning online and removing the censorship.

Bravely Default really was that one game that made people turn against the treehouse and NOA

Very true, CEs do make it less attractive.
But for people who don't buy them because they didn't know they would fall in love with a game it really sucks.

>First Xeno- game
Xenoblade Chronicles 1

>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

>Favorite Xeno- girl
Nia

Mor Ardain - Roaming the Wastes

>Xeno- rep for Smash
Rex, obviously.

Attached: 3050C893-C99F-4E5B-9801-04443D5D00E1.jpg (1200x1651, 485K)

>the last time an artbook was translated
>Bravely Second
how out of date are you

Attached: 1542250995683.jpg (368x512, 103K)

>threadly reminder that rope of robots will never be completed

Bravely Default's censorship made people notice, but it was Bravely Second's censorship which made people go full against NoA.

Look, I didn't know about the BoTW one because I don't like BoTW.

Is it happening?

localization beyond translation really was a mistake
who is to blame for this? NOA as a whole? I heard people complain about treehouse censoring shit somehow
Is it individual people in the loca department?
I mean the censorship has been going on for years and eventually the customer service department and executives should have heard some complaints right?

Which is irony because they didn't do that one (they did all the others, though).

Oh shit, user. Pyra and Mythra want you dead for that thing you did to Rex. The closest thing to your right is your melee weapon and the thing closest to your left is your ranged. How long do you survive?

>First Xeno- game
Xenoblade 1
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenogears and Xenoblade X
>Favorite Xeno- girl
I'm an Elma person
youtube.com/watch?v=1NM0VUsIHoY
Elma for more arts-wheel fun as well as SLIDING STINGER suicides

Attached: 641e28b8188bb78b477fbd3907d506ab.jpg (4000x4000, 2.64M)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=p9m3LOUzZs4

>my phone and a can of energy
I'm fucked

Attached: IMG_20190810_225251.jpg (1534x2048, 191K)

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~ZX

Attached: IMG_4738357483_4838992019.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

It really was funny, but them being misblamed is one of the best things to happen to Nintendo in years.

?????????????

Morag is too flat to wear that properly. Edelgard is STACKED, Morag is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6gRAOhb8Q
Doth thou seek the power?

Attached: power.png (250x194, 37K)

Edelard is also a literal nazi, genocider, insane tyrant.

>join my discord guys I'll totally give you a show
fake and gay

What about this?

Attached: IMG_20190713_210634.jpg (1534x2048, 238K)

Ya just keep making it worse.

You have to keep believing

>Hashino: …I’m sorry that we’ve only been talking about “Xenogears”, but my staff really wanted me to ask something.
For “Xenogears”, you’ve said before that the game is six episodes. What happened to that? This is just a question from a fan. (laughs)
>Takahashi: For as long as I’m alive, I want to release the “answers” someday.
He's actually doing it through Xenoblade, the madman

Attached: Takahashi's band.jpg (1000x666, 146K)

>Xenogears
>XB2, but that's for very personal reasons
>Probably gonna have to go with Elma, she's by far one of the best developed
>Drifting Souls is that dumb Anime Ending shit that I like
For smash? What this guy said.
Tora and Poppi, once you remove waifufags, are arguably more popular than Rex and Pyra/Mythra.
They also present more interesting options for moves and a weirder hitbox considering Tora is a furball.
>All sorts of weird fuckery with Poppi Alpha and the drill
>aerial dodge monster with poppi QT
>Anime Swordsman fuckery with Poppi QTpi
I'd love it

The treehouse is the localization departement of NOA, so people blame them as a whole.

NOA was pretty free to do what they wanted, the headquarters in Japan made them explicitly so they could handle US relations.
Something NCL wasn't sure they could do themselves, not being familiar with western culture.

So most people split the blame between NOA and tthe treehouse.

What is this measuring? Coolness factor?

if that was the case Jin would be fucking SSS

Look at Takahashi getting to stand up there with all the big-wigs.
I'm fucking happy for him

Torna made jin uncool

More like Jin made Torna cool
Thought Malos de Logos should be in SSSS+ tier

How good/entertaining/well developed/integral to the story the characters are.

I remember seeing Pyra's design in one of the first E3 trailers and thinking "yea this shit isn't making it over here". I can't even fucking imagine WiiU/3DS era Treehouse localizing this game.

Attached: XC2_Dahlia_Artwork.png (750x1220, 921K)

he's a fucking ice blade he can't not be cool

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ez2UKW6J2Q

Well then we're gonna have some disagreements

His perseverance finally paid off

Attached: Takahashi award.jpg (1000x666, 82K)

Oh you

Attached: 35.jpg (424x424, 52K)

>klaus is a good dad
>one of the last things he does before dying is giving Malos another chance
>Malos reactivates on Mira as a weird Conduit/Zohar paladin like Alvis but without the godness
>Malos retains all of his memories and personality from Alrest but is separated from Amalthus's imprint on him and Torna's depression/hatred
>as a conduit wizard he mostly watches from the sidelines and doesn't get involved unless Zohar shenanigans get in the way, becomes the black knight
>takes a notice of Lao who reminds him of Jin
>wanting to atone for what he's done, he revives Lao on the beach at the end of Xenoblade X
>becomes to Lao as what Alvis is to Shulk or Pyra is to Rex
>Xenoblade X2 is a Lao and Malos redemption arc as two broken edgelords awkwardly try to become good guys

Attached: XBX Dark Knight.jpg (1685x2338, 961K)

What did he won?

>integral to the story
yea I must have missed the part in Xenoblade 1 where it turned out Riki was the true vessel of Zanza.

who the fuck made that dogshit tier list generator
why are egil and dickson there and not metal face and zanza

Yes officer, these two women right here!

Attached: 1e4w.jpg (892x4518, 1.06M)

cringe

Award for Excellence

Attached: Takahashi + his bro Harada.jpg (512x341, 42K)

kino

That'd be neat.
Now I'm back to wishing Malos wasn't dead, fuck

>Xenogears
>Xenoblade 2
>Emeralda
>It always flip flops between Flight, Uncontrollable and Deathmatch With Torna
>If blade switching would be a mechanic, then Rex with 3 blades. If not, then KOS-MOS.

Attached: 62522ce791c4e6cdb2a07c587fa6ae78.jpg (736x736, 82K)

>>First Xeno- game
Xenogears
>>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenogears for story, X for gameplay
>>Favorite Xeno- girl
Elly
>>Favorite song in the entire series
Anything from xenosaga III
Of fucking course. I hate Shulk and his moveset. I want elma or kosmos.

There will never be another character as based as Citan

Attached: Citan_Uzuki_Xenogears.png (328x976, 378K)

>and Deathmatch With Torna
Based.
That song was great, wish it was in more than like three fights.

>Malos gets to be the Hero he's always wanted to be
>Lao gets the friendship and bond he desperately needed
Some drawfag should make a version of pic related but with Malos and Lao

Attached: Melia Nia.png (1280x960, 845K)

>First Xeno- game
Gears. Rented it on a whim because it was a. an rpg b. by square c. while I was coming hot off the heels of FF7 and Mario RPG.

>Favorite Xeno- game
Gears. Never had I played an RPG starting out as a slice of life, just to have two of the characters set up as MCs shot in cold blood. It gripped me from the get go

>Favorite Xeno- girl
Pic related

youtu.be/TSWcrRJSZvs

Mother fucking Fei and Bart

As you can tell, I think very highly of Xenogears

Attached: 249646-elly.jpg (415x640, 38K)

>Gunbuster
>Xenoblade 2

Mob Psycho
XB2

What's the deal with those generic forgettable anime protags in Xenoblade? Only played the first one and Shulk is utterly boring and forgettable, the game would have been much better if he was dropped completely and replaced by Dunban and Fiora /u/s Melia.
Xenogears/saga are way better at this.

Because you need a protagonist that can introduce the player to the world, so they're usually younger and don't know too much like anime protags

Speaking of, what about that one amazing fight track that you can only hear in the corridor before the final boss and in KOS-MOS's side quest.
I always end up really liking these underutilized tracks for some reason.

the music in Torna is fucking god tier, that combat music.

Attached: EBXB0kWUIAAEACL.jpg (800x800, 104K)

Lao had tons of friends, he just missed his family. It's why he bonded with Lin - she was also Asian and he saw her as his daughter. Remember when he tried to stop her from heading into the ambush he helped set up to get Cross and Elma killed? Yeah, it's because he projected his feelings for his daughter onto Lin.

Attached: 1556657592282.jpg (1000x1250, 256K)

Man, it's like your opinions were almost correct but you got braindamage at the very end.

Attached: 1562169819516.jpg (1200x900, 333K)

To be able to self-insert. Rex is also really bland and uninteresting and easy to insert as because he doesn't have much of a personality so you can project yours onto him. And Cross is literally a CYC. All 3 Xenoblade games have been about immersion.

Texhnolyze
Tie between Xenogears and Xenoblade 2.

>First Xeno- game
Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenoblade 2
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Nia
Xenoblade 2-Exploration
Either Elma, Kos Mos, or Rex...add in a mechanic for Blade switchin/Doll summons

Attached: 1550526014558.jpg (419x445, 58K)

>What's the deal with those generic forgettable anime protags in Xenoblade?
>Xenogears/saga are way better at this.
Takahashi actually caved in. There's an interview floating around where Takahashi claims that there were a lot of people who didn't like Fei and Shion, especially Shion. Takahashi came to the conclusion that players don't like playing as protagonists who do morally ambiguous and sometimes bad things, since most players (normalfags) want a relatable moralfag protagonist who isn't moody or depressing. He says that Shulk was intended to pander to a wider, and younger audience, hence why he's a boring goodie-two-shoes that most people love.

>First Xeno- game
Blade on 3DS
>Favorite Xeno- game
X
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Poppi
Tie between Valak Night and Drifting Soul
KOS-MOS as the second Bamco rep and Malos as a Shulk echo.

It feels like the first low orbit station was originally meant to be an actual dungeon instead of just some empty areas then one corridor with a couple of enemies. Otherwise it's just bizarre that they composed a whole new battle theme for two or three optional fights and a sidequest most players will never even do.

Post every rare blade that you can get from gacha then. I want to update my collection

>To be able to self-insert. Rex is also really bland and uninteresting and easy to insert
The game fails utterly at that
Rex has enough character to not be a faceless protag but his character is so overoptimistic and borderline retarded that I can't identify with his character
I guess I've just gotten too old for nintendo's target audience with XC2 even though previous Xeno games still work for me today

Malos as a heavier, harder-hitting slower Shulk, but his Monado arts debuff the enemy instead of buffing himself

Attached: smug malos.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

Sounds interesting, can you find me the interview?
Monolith Soft interviews are interesting in general

There's nothing wrong with liking XB2

Xenoblade 1 does this too. You know when you fight the ghosts of previous bosses in space before Zanza?
There's a unique battle theme for them too.

There really isn't a lot.

Attached: 1558675237642.jpg (2100x1625, 3.32M)

>Sounds interesting, can you find me the interview?
I can't find the exact interview but I can find you this.
betweenlifeandgames.com/analyses/history-xenogears-xenosaga-part-4-monolith-soft-nintendo/
The entire article is written extremely biased against Xenoblade 1 though.

>Another thing that should be touched on is the goal Takahashi and Takeda had to create a main character who wouldn’t be hated by the player, something that often happened in Xenogears and Xenosaga. The reason why many gamers hate the main characters in Xenogears and Xenosaga, as well as other RPGs, is usually because the hero goes against the player’s wishes, by saying something the player didn’t want them to say, or betraying the player with some action they didn’t want to do.

>In other words, the new design philosophy is more or less accommodation – giving gamers what they want. With Xenogears and Xenosaga the ambition had more to do with Takahashi’s personal desire to “express himself,” as we have explored in the other parts, and as he mentioned in an interview:

First Xeno-game
Xenoblade chronicles 2
Favorite xeno- game
Xenoblade chronicles 2
Favorite Xeno- girl
Nai
Added to smash
Mythra/pyra, nia, zeke, rex.

That part at least has the justification of being a boss rush where the regular boss theme might not work as well.
XB2 just has a couple of random normal enemies.

Judging from the artbook concept art, it was planned to be how it is now all along.

>Gatchaman Crowds
>Xenoblade X

Yes there, is just that almost all of it is on Twitter.

Attached: IMG_20190805_172030.jpg (928x1304, 108K)

S2 was kinda not great.

I think it’s meant to be an artifice battle theme.

>betweenlifeandgames.com/analyses/history-xenogears-xenosaga-part-4-monolith-soft-nintendo/
Interesting
Then I suppose my number 1 want in XB3/XBX2 is a morally ambiguous protagonist

Symphogear
Xenogears

The -gear thing is a coincidence.

Attached: 1565480428884.gif (1160x714, 2.67M)

Twitter is such shit for finding and looking at art, I hate that it became dominant.

Attached: 1564745415030.png (881x1102, 941K)

lmao that comments section
>Takahashi’s true, uncompromised vision of the Xeno story is coming, and its Called Xenoblade chronicles X, and nobody is going to give a crap about Xenosaga beyond ‘Is it good like Xenoblade?’ To which we will answer, ‘Not even close’.

I almost feel bad remembering how much people got their hopes up for X. They really thought they were getting something that could top Gears and Saga. XC1fags were also hoping for some massive story twist fest.

dis nigga look like that monkey with the watermelon

Reading comment sections with hindsight really shows you that people are almost never right in their predictions.

I can remember XC1 fans initially crying over X's anime artstyle and calling some of the characters bug-eyed moeshit, before the potato meme took off. Unironically.

X did top Gears and Saga though.

Attached: Xenoblade Chronicles X exploration.webm (854x480, 2.53M)

Attached: Potato chan.jpg (2355x8953, 2.58M)

I disagree but it was still a fun game.

Imagine being this stupid

>Xenogears remake never ever ever ever
...good? no remakes are ever good and how the fuck would it live up to anything if it was done by current square? it's a cult classic already, fuck off

X was a big disappointment
The mechs looked cool but everything else in the game was inferior to XC1 and now is inferior to XC2 as well

Who drew the art for the characters faces in XB2? Can we make sure that piece of trash never touches another Xeno- game and he goes back to doujins or the lowest funded anime?

X had the best combat, world design, lore, side quests, gameplay, exploration, and level design. While its main plot wasn't great, the rest of its story was far superior than what came before and after it. The lore and world building especially outstrips both 1 and 2.

Attached: 1480746623410.jpg (3989x2529, 3.94M)

>Symphogear
When the fuck will Kaneko stop making edgy magical girl anime and give us another Wild Arms game?

Attached: Virginia.Maxwell.full.127902.jpg (1024x768, 189K)

>First Xeno- game
Xenogears
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenoblade X
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Sharla because dem big brown titties
You Will Know Our Names
Either Fei or Kos-Mos

your mom

Attached: IMG_20190728_173033.jpg (996x1505, 218K)

You're right about everything besides lore and world building.
X's weakest aspect was its lore and world building though.
If anything the Xeno game that excels the most at lore is Xenosaga and world building is Xenoblade 2.

wrong on all accounts
especially on the world design, it did have some nice environments but it totally gets BTFO'd by XC1's titan based world

My mom can draw a face that has more discernible detail than that so no, it's not my mommy.

Absolutely not. X had hands down the best lore and world building. Every damn enemy type in the game - and there were over 100 - had their own 3 paragraph long bio explaining everything down to their reproductive cycles and the greater impact on the world. Like the giant plant monsters that live in Sylvalum and Cauldros spew their sperm into the air, which becomes the white pollen sand that coats Sylvalum.

Attached: 1482260993293.jpg (4000x3930, 3.51M)

X's lore is epic but shallow. X's world building is speculative and mysterious. There's more questions than answers and we might never get answers. It's incomplete.
2's lore is more expansive and its world building is also much more meticulous.

>but it totally gets BTFO'd by XC1's titan based world
That's not world design, that's world concept. None of the areas in XC1 are as well designed as the areas in XCX.

Wasn't XB2 characters designed by a hentai artist or was that just the outfits?

Xenoblade 3 should have a Wild Arms/Gun X Sword style setting.

They were designed by a hentai artist.
But to be fair, literally every previous Xeno character designer has drawn hentai too.

Yeah, because Morag totally looks like Nia, and Brighid totally looks like Poppi.

Just saying: In Japan, hentai artist being hired to work as designer of Animes and games is normal as fuck, nobody bats an eye.

>hentai artist
Not even surprised.

Hentai artist can range from Chris-chan to some of the best art created in anime. It's just the vast majority are shit and they get hired because anime has no standards at all anymore.

Some of the drafts were actually not that bad, but the final designs and specifically their recreation in 3D are just fucking terrible.

2's world design is pathetic, though. It's explained matter-of-factly but is definitely not as meticulously crafted as X's, which is about as well explained as a fantasy world can get. Where you have intricate webs of monster interactions, factions, and NPC actions. There are well over 200 unique NPCs in NLA alone, and you help each and every single one of them in one quest or another, and they're all connected to eachother by at most 6 degrees of separation.

Further helping X against 2 is that X had an affinity chart showing how detailed the world was.

Attached: 3tjwh5x[1].jpg (1338x1120, 322K)

>and they get hired because anime has no standards at all anymore
>anymore
Hentai artists have made up a huge chunk of regular vidya and anime character designers as far back as the 80s.
It was even more common for everybody's favourite anime artist or vidya artist in the 90s to draw hentai on the side than it is now.
Think of your favourite character designers from 90s JRPGs and anime and you'll be surprised how many of them draw hentai or at least ecchi.

My only Xeno game so far has been Xenogears. I just got done playing through it a couple weeks ago, and it was definitely a ride. Been hearing about the incredibly messy state of Disc 2 for years, but nothing could have prepared me to actually experiencing it. Nor for the ChuChu scene. Or the orgy.

I'm really tempted to take the plunge and watch Gunbuster and Texhnolyze already but I'm 33 episodes deep into LotGH so it'll have to wait.

Eva
I literally can't decide but either XBX, XS3 or XB2

inb4 hurf durf git off mai board evafags

Attached: potato-chan.jpg (1279x4866, 1.14M)

>standard drops
>hentai art quality of who is hired: dropped
You didn't even read the first sentence of the post you quoted.

Is obvious that user just wants to start shit.

doesn't Nomura have a fabled stash of hentai doodles he'll never release? I remember seeing interviews of Square employees mentioning it.

>this is my thread where you suck XB2 dick in all aspects or else
>"D-don't reply to him user-sensei ._.; "

>Not even surprised.
XB2's artist has some surprisingly good art though.

Attached: 27481093_p0.jpg (1734x1049, 1.94M)

Attached: IMG_20190630_104547.jpg (1366x768, 195K)

Note that I said Crowds, not Insight
That said, Insight gets too much of a bad rep, it wasn't bad, just not as good

>fake grain and cgi
what am i even looking at that shouts "good"?

>cgi
Get your eyes checked.

>First Xeno- game
Xenoblade
>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenoblade X
>Favorite Xeno- girl
Elma
Melancholia
Elma

i checked, it's still there all over the screen

Absolutely based.

Yeah I remember leaving LoGH on hold and I had to rewatch 20 episodes when I resumed it a couple years later. It’s a pretty engaging series once you get invested in the characters.

Who designed Siren anyways? I wouldn't be surprised if Saitom designed it since he draws a lot of mecha outside of hentai.

Attached: Xenoblade 2 Siren.jpg (765x600, 293K)

are you more a natural/pure type of user or is "perfection" more your style?

Attached: before after photoshop.jpg (2400x1611, 1.37M)

I loved goat hopping, when I replayed the game i held off getting flight mode for my skells for as long as possible.

The song for flying was shit

That's guy, right?

Thats a fucking man

Well that's weird. The people commenting on the first picture all got deleted when they asked.

Attached: file.png (771x341, 22K)

>reddit
go back

>reddit
Really nigger?

>Xeno(XB2 in disguise) threads aren't literal reddit bait?

Just because you're here doesn't mean everyone else is from there. Fuck off.

>Gundam 0079
>Xenogears

I saw what you were doing while looking at me, user.

Attached: nm4.png (479x167, 130K)

>everything I don’t like is reddit
>proceeds to post reddit screenshots
Ok, just go back

user-san, I came from YTMND many millennia ago... and was here for the mighty RAIDS where bad people were sent the large pepperoni pizzas and bibles...

to be fair, sometimes reddit simply is the source of something.

Attached: 1557783752173.jpg (1800x1200, 411K)

>edgy magical girl anime
>Symphogear
>edgy
streamable.com/qm82

>>First Xeno- game
>>Favorite Xeno- game
Xenogears, because it's the only one I've played so far.
>>Favorite Xeno- girl
Elly, but shoutout to Maria and the Seibzhen for Giant Robo reference and carrying me through Sharkhan.
>>Favorite song in the entire series
youtube.com/watch?v=miOizLxOD4E
Grahf. Wouldn't even be that hard, just make him a Ganondorf clone.

>Favorite anime
Space Dandy

Attached: 1559006707264.jpg (2000x1236, 757K)

what did i just watch

this is tagged with parody, right?

Don't Worry is one of my favorite tracks in the game, but I would've preferred if you had to double jump to activate flight. It would solve so many problems with Skells.

That and giving skells 2 basic arts that you get from the advanced classes, that way there's plenty of variety in skell builds and they become far more complex when it comes to combat.

Attached: 1481784992516.gif (400x420, 1.93M)

Sounds like someone doesn't have DETERMINATION TO FIST

Attached: Tachibana.Hibiki.full.2111912.jpg (1449x816, 1.28M)

Please god dont make my xeno series popular. I dont want these zoomers in my fandom. Theyre going to fucking ruin it!

Attached: Shion1.png (1364x476, 768K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uRtAbX2-f3A
Excellent taste

Attached: 1555100672236.jpg (1500x1388, 246K)

Pick a side
CHOCO or Saitom?
>both draw hentai as their main thing
>both design characters and mecha in the Xeno series

Attached: Choco vs Saitom.jpg (9000x1250, 3.3M)

I hate them both, but Saitom's art isn't nearly as horrendous as CHOCO's is so I guess I prefer him.

CHOCO

Attached: 209.jpg (2861x3463, 3.49M)

Definitely Saitom, Morag and QTpi are GOAT

>pick trash vs trash
or pick the one that matters

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=186

>this is tagged with parody, right?
No but its still not meant to be taken seriously

ironically CHOCO's first two real contributions to Xeno character designs were Praxis and Theory in XB2
His only contributions beforehand was KOS-MOS and T-elos but both were also made with help with Tanaka and not truly his own.

Choco
>tfw he went back to Monolith to ask if they'd like him to work on their next project
>tfw he was turned down and was almost brought to tears

Attached: 1520101763323.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

I'm glad he came back, his twitter seems quite proud of his involvement.

How long will it take me to get to this level? Years? Decades? A day?

Attached: master of the craft.png (362x130, 18K)

That sucks, why you have to ruin my day?

>Xenoblade X could have looked like CHOCO's concept art
>instead he was just thrown into armor design

Attached: Xenoblade X concept art.jpg (2758x3905, 3.93M)

Symphogeah is a great show and you should watch it.

Final season is airing right now, too.

Attached: 1533622960172.jpg (1524x929, 563K)

Apart from Rex, Pyra and Mythra, Saitom has my favourite character designs. Morag, Poppi, Zeke, Amalthus, The Architect, Pneuma, etc. I do like CHOCO’s colour design a lot though.

Considering how poorly it adapted Tanaka's style for characters I don't even want to think about how it would look with CHOCO's style.

>you shouldn't watch it, it's trash
thanks, i won't waifufag

X's problem, visually, was using the create-a-character to create every human character in game. The characters that don't use it - the ayy lmaos - all look fantastic. If they ditch using the CaC for Xenoblade Chronicles X2, it'll look amazing, especially if they bring Choco or Saitom back for art and character design.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>complaining about waifufags
>in a fucking xenogame thread

yes, i too remember all the xenogear waifu threads that never existed

CHOCO's designs were great in XS3 unless I'm wrong and he didn't actually do the character designs there, in which case Saito I guess but I'm not a huge fan of either of their work in XB2.
Bring back Tanaka for X2 and Kajiura while you're at it..

But now they can adapt them with a perfect 1:1.

>gears
>gears
>tolone
>youtube.com/watch?v=miOizLxOD4E
>never cared for smash

Attached: 27717319_p2.jpg (480x640, 199K)

>To be fair
You're a fucking moron.

>Xenogear's mecha designer was responsible for this
youtube.com/watch?v=9NO4WPz6RGE

Attached: [Moozzi2] Yuusha Ou GaoGaiGar - 01 (BD 1440x1080 x.264 FLACx2).mkv_snapshot_16.26_[2019.08.12_20.45. (1440x1080, 2.07M)

And you're a retarded cuck.

>a niche game that came out long before Yea Forums even existed hasn't had tons of threads about it
There have been several anons itt that have said that their favorite xenogirl is Emerelda or Elly, are you just pretending to be retarded or do you actually have brain damage?

>Reddit buzzword
As expected.

I'm still upset that Chris got the short end of the stick in regards to the new transformations this season

this
americans and west cucks are fucking retarded

>niche
what's that one the side there? i can't quite make it out

>anons, when specifically asked who their favorite character is in a video game, they answered, therefore waifufaggotry gg no re

Attached: gr gr grea great..est.png (208x338, 187K)

I'm a fan of Gears and Saga, but never liked Blade much. Didn't even bother to play XB2 because I don't like how it looks.

>hasn't had a ton of threads
I've seen hundreds over the years and can't recall a single one devolving into waifu-dom unless it turned into other Xeno game discussion.

>first xeno
Xenogears, XC2, XC2, XS123, then X
>Favorite xeno game
Xenogears
>Favorite xenogirl
Emeralda
>Favorite xenosong
That first world map tune in XG, so dope
>Smash?
Pyra with a Mythra switch mechanic or like Malos or something

I love the Xeno games, all of them. I wish they would port X to Switch so I dont have to hook up my WiiU to play it, and a XS HD port would be great too(with some QoL changes hopefully).

I agree that Xeno's always had waifufaggotry but Xenogears is hardly niche. It sold more than Xenoblade 1.

Attached: 006.jpg (830x1217, 378K)

Oops, I fucked up
Favorites should be that XG, XC2, XC1, XS123, XCX list, not under firsts.

>That first world map tune in XG
I'm assuming you've heard this, then? Pretty good, a shame it got cut.
youtube.com/watch?v=48DS6T2NJMQ

Attached: kinogears.png (636x918, 1.03M)

Never heard this, fuuuck, why would you cut this

if you haven't downloaded the new revival disc, you should, it was mastered MUCH better than the original was and has 4 or so tracks orchestrated

vgmdb.net/album/74561

What emulator do you guys use to play Xenogears?

Give me chubby and shiny Pyra

Attached: 1539448225633.jpg (1333x2000, 256K)

why does the one on the left look like a guy, especially the legs, but yet has beach ball tits?

Neat, got a link?
That also reminds me that a Chrono Cross revival album in a similar vein is dropping on Thursday. Hopefully a kind user ups it somewhere./spoiler]

I played it on Vita earlier this year using the 2.0 patch, but I guess in terms of emulators either epsxe or retroarch are your best bets.

I just used Xebra with undub patch. It’s as close to the authentic Xenogears experience as you can get.

I use ePSXe when I want to emulate however I own a physical copy of Xenogears so I just play that when I want to do a playthrough.

nyaa.si/view/1026898
the video of the concert is 2.8gb or the 3gigs so just don't worry about that if you don't want it.

nyaa.si/view/1026899
flac if you want that

Based as fuck, thank you user

Attached: 1561991210124.jpg (1024x945, 66K)

still waiting on a Nopon party member that finally accomplishes being both insufferable and indisposable in equal measure

>Riki is meant to be 'shocking' with some of the things he says but no-one ever gets that upset by him and his utility as a party member outstrips any possible annoying elements
>Tatsu is constantly infuriating but after the followball he contributes nothing despite having the best VA of any main nopon
>Tora is too relatable to be hated by the main Xeno audience and is joined at the hip with the loli robot

I want a Nopon who can solo bosses, then sells you out for his own agenda, but comes back to rescue you only because his scheme needs more help on the inside.

Attached: 1455257394247.png (947x793, 278K)

Plastic surgery

a guy can get fake boobs?

Tora is Yea Forums

>waifufag
>builds a cute and funny loli-bot who's basically fetish fuel
>programmed an in-universe video game
>cosplayfag
>wears anime girl shirts
>unironically educates the party on the power of moe
>shouts out various references to retro video games and anime in Japanese
>/d/egenerate fetishes
>hates and can't talk to real women

Attached: 1535994394275.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Attached: 1556370592511.png (256x254, 43K)

don't give me that fucking look malon you bitch, just answer the question

It's a fucking shame. I hated Shion when I first played the game at 14 coming off of a Xenogears high, but the older I get the more I relate to her.

I still don't believe in Sakurai's "It was too late to add Rex" thing. I'm gonna hold out hope until the last slot that we'll see a Xeno2 addition.

Yeah, Shion can be really unlikeable but I think that's exactly what makes her an interesting protagonist. She's swayed by her emotions and acts like a cunt a lot, but in a way that's realistic without being tsundere or a generic goody two-shoes MC.
Fei was great as well, and perhaps a better balance between likable and realistic. It's a shame the XB protags are all so lame in comparison.

>Those boots
Hot fucking damn

X is the best Xenoblade

Attached: 75359340_p0.jpg (2641x3681, 1.56M)

I have an N3DSXL. Is Xenoblade 1 ported well, or does it run like shit?

It runs very well.

He will be in the second fighter pass or as a bonus character

>the second fighter pass
A man can dream

Its obviously gonna happen its basically free money for Nintendo

>Tora and Poppi
Based. Those two would be an easy fit into Smash, would dodge the "MUH ANIME SWORDSPERSON" bitching, and be a really unique fighter.

This. I have no idea why people like Elma. I'm not even kidding when I say that Cross, the silent protagonist, was more entertaining than her.

Attached: DUq_wwvWAAIjShT.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

>Xeno anything
>Whole thread

Fuck this game, Fuck Takahashi and fuck his wife Sora with a drill.

She's actually interesting and mysterious while also developing as a character throughout the game.

>comparing the autistic savant of relentless bants to any other Xeno character
Now that's just unfair

Attached: mutiny.jpg (478x874, 136K)

When will we get a fucking announcement monolith

>Bumping a dead thread
Why does The Good Boy's Club do this?

It probably will, the devs and writers are autistic anime otaku. Even when they try to stray away from their signature formula it turns out having a similar vibe anyway.
Fuck normalfags anyway, I don't know how many times I've heard them screech about liking XC2 and hiding it because they're insecure retards that can't trust their own friends. Imagine living like that.

It runs well, only downsides are:
>Shit resolution (but you should be used to this since you have a 3DS
>Noticeably worse textures, especially for character faces
>No dual audio, dub only (not much of an issue to anyone but hardcore weebs, the dub is an unironic 10/10)

If you're able to look past all that for the sake of portability, go right ahead.

t. Square Enix

Serial Experiments Lain or Turn A Gundam
Xenogears

Good numbers.

This, Xenogears was flawed (and I still love it anyway) but imagine the horrors of it getting a FF7-style remake.
Not to mention the story was kinda brutal at times and packed with weird jew shit twisted as evil superscience, it would be censored to hell and back because of muh modern sensibilities.

When xenoblade 2 reaches 2 million sales, last we heard it was close to 1.8 million.

Attached: IMG_20190722_181851.jpg (1326x2048, 169K)

I want the next Xeno game to have X's artstyle 1:1 to piss off everybody.

>everybody
Not me because I didn't mind it at all.

hmm...

Attached: 1346451-2bf9dfbe40-00000028.png (854x1539, 265K)

X was same character designer from gears and saga ep1, I never had a problem with it.

And fuck them too.

fucking brainlet zoomers dont even know how much waifu material was KOS-MOS

There's a difference between "waifu material" and waifufag pandering, and it always gets overlooked whenever the issue is brought up.

>Doesnt want Jesus's mother to play with his wiener
kys

>jesus's mother
mary magdalene was jesus's girlfriend not his mother you dumfuck

allahu akbar

>xcx

these fetch quests are really starting to wear on me especially when you have to run around a fucking mountain to find the single path up to where i need to go. most of these people i can put into my party are shit too

do any of xenoblades emulate well and are they worth the effort? I played Xenosaga and Xenogears

>fetch quest
any quest that requires collectibles is never worth prioritizing, just do anything else and run over blue crystals when you see em. unless you mean there's a specific red collectible you have to collect

Blade 1 emulates well with Dolphin, you may want to get a HD texture pack for it though so it looks better.

X on cemu is near perfect.

Attached: IMG_20190620_124149.jpg (1628x2048, 253K)

As long as they use the experience gained from 2 to improve adapting the characters' concept art to 3D models, I don't mind.

Xenoblade 1 runs pretty flawlessly on Dolphin and you have the option of rendering the graphics at higher rates. Never really bothered with "HD texture packs" but the game looks fine if you render it anything above the Wii's shitass 480i.

Attached: SX4E01-14.png (1920x1048, 3.32M)

I-IV did mecha design

Attached: IMG_20190624_060612.jpg (1448x2048, 437K)

always emulate

Attached: xb.png (1920x2100, 3.41M)

Any way you could drop the top? The bottom would make amazing wallpaper.

>he doesn't love chadsu
heh, nice opinions kid

just kidding they're awful

Anyone remember playing this gem?

Attached: 1537414678322.png (617x720, 839K)

Xenoblade Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles X
KOS-MOS
Small Two of Pieces
youtube.com/watch?v=EIzmMizFVE0
KOS-MOS, definitely.

OIIIII!!! ITZ TH'AYE MONAAAHDOOOH!

Attached: 20.jpg (2560x1440, 738K)

Render it in 4k if you're just taking screenshots anyway.

I think my favorite girl is now Mythra after playing Torna. She really grew on me.

Attached: 1565573146236.jpg (1500x1800, 465K)

CHOCO's style looks pretty good in 3d now

Attached: 1e5.jpg (1024x534, 103K)

Xenogears
Xenosaga 3
Kos-mos
Small two pieces
No.

>UH UH
>YEA YEA

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

whoever approved the soundtrack for this game should be fired

Yeah, this version is way better.
youtube.com/watch?v=K1cS74k3t4Y

>tfw swapped that trash out with PSO music right away
Probably made me appreciate the game more than intended.

i played a lot of pso v1 on dreamcast forever ago, that would be much better music than this shit. how do i go about replacing it? this boon music is giving me a headache

Super Mario U added the Luigi DLC eventually, but that's about it.

refi64.com/proj/xcxsound.html
If you're emulating, it's as easy as taking the converted files and dropping them into the folder. Probably the same if you're pirating, or you can use whatever this thing does with loadiine, I don't have a clue.
I recommend Day Dawns for NLA day/night (not a hard choice really), and Tricktrack part 2 for combat music. For some reason it says everywhere that x48_00 is the doll/skell combat music, but it was actually x07_01 for me.

Oh, and for me it just breaks shit if I try to change volume when offered, so you might want to do it beforehand with ffmpeg. I settled on 60%.
Could just upload my files if you're fine with those choices.

if you have files i could drag and drop or something that'd be helpful. i did lower the volume of my sounds by 80% since the mixing is also awful. playing on cemu with a extracted/installed rom and i have a backup of my snd directory.

mega.nz/#F!L3pynIJL!7HWOWldp_ep4Aot5S9eXhw
Here. Doll combat is replaced with Versus1 -Tricktrack- instead, it's mostly the same but not quite.
I don't know what x48 is actually used for but also replaced it just in case.

In extra, x62 replaces the ambush music with the first 30s of youtu.be/TfYAS3TKXBk (yes, from 2, couldn't find anything fitting from the original), and x78 replaces the barracks bgm with PSO Valentine lobby music. Just personal preference, the original tracks are alright I guess.

Drop to GAME\content\stream\bgm.

thanks i'll give it a try after i eat something

when can we expect a new xeno announcement? or is it only one xemo game per nintendo console now?

If they port X that could be announced at any time, but a new game would probably be 2020 at the earliest.

works good, thanks a lot. pso was the last game a family member bought me before they died so it has a special spot for me

Nintendo have mismanaged the development team, if they hadn't you'd have it in your hands mid 2020, but at this rate you'd be lucky if there was a new one announced by mid 2020.

Glad to help, enjoy.