Here is Dane Gustavia, the man who caused 95% of Ace Attorney's events to transpire

Here is Dane Gustavia, the man who caused 95% of Ace Attorney's events to transpire
Say something mean to him.

Attached: Gustavia.png (360x520, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cmTyLRbgmy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His game is extremely good

I stopped playing his game after how long and boring his case (#3) was

I THINK DANISH PASTRIES SUCK

Good for you

the irony of his son also freezing the body to throw off the time of death was kino

>Say something mean to him
I can't because his theme is fucking rad
youtu.be/cmTyLRbgmy4

Attached: 1554833447680.gif (147x166, 505K)

Started playing the game. Man I really like this guy!

Attached: Soutasarushiro.png (278x407, 137K)

i genuinely forgot his case and i don't find him memorable at all

TL;DR?
I didn't play Edgeworth's games so I don't know who this lad is, but how did he cause any of the franchise? Manfred the last time I checked did with him getting a penalty and then shooting Gregory to get mediums involved etc etc.

>Manfred the last time I checked did with him getting a penalty and then shooting Gregory to get mediums involved etc etc.
The guy in the OP's pic is literally the culprit of that case that got Gregory killed in the end

His case is the reason von Karma got the penalty in the first place

You mean this guy, right?

Attached: 1537252183081.png (283x342, 102K)

Terrible parenting: the game

I think you mean this guy.

Attached: HE_CANT_KEEP_GETTING_AWAY_WITH_IT.jpg (250x300, 75K)

did nothing wrong
fight me Yea Forums

Most overrated game ever.

>Pic related is the guy who made a murder so crafty it caused Manfred to resort to using forged evidence
>In a hypothetical situation, if he hadn't done the murder, Manfred would've never used such obvious forged evidence and never would've gotten caught
>Masters would likely get caught guilty either way but Manfred would never have a reason to murder Gregory, so Gregory's alive, Edgeworth becomes a defense attorney
>Misty Fey never would've never left Kurain Village in shame after "failing" the channeling of Gregory Edgeworth, Misty would've remained master.
>Mia left to become a defense attorney to find her mother, Mia Fey would've remained a spirit channeler at Kurain Village
>None of the things in Turnabout Goodbyes would've occured because that's specifically inspired by DL-6
>Without Mia as a defense attorney, Diego Armando would've never been involved with the Dahlia case (if it even ever did happen in this timeline)
>Bridge to the Turnabout would've have happened, and if it did, would've turned out very differently
Well, let's see here. Phoenix would've never became a defense attorney if none of that ever happened, so perhaps that made all of this worth it...?

I wonder if Capcom ever goes the Alternate Universe route like the Haruhi movie, i'd love to see that

Attached: 1563423629661.jpg (491x285, 42K)

Wouldn't Morgan still abandon Iris and Dahlia and try to give birth to a new potential Master still? I dunno how Misty staying would prevent that.

>Edgeworth attorney vs von Karma in Dahlia case
kino

OP here, meant to post this man

Attached: Blaise.png (264x368, 139K)