Admit it Yea Forums, it wasn't that bad

Admit it Yea Forums, it wasn't that bad

Attached: CrystalBearers.jpg (1065x1500, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwvv4KD_d7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what I have always wanted its what happening right now with the switch, all previous final fantasy coming out for it

The first Crystal Chronicles was the only good one. Removing the narrator was a mistake.

Every element of this game was great, except for the gameplay which was pretty shit.

The audio was fucked up I couldn't understand anything during the cutscenes.

>blocks your path
youtube.com/watch?v=qwvv4KD_d7s

Attached: BeachBattle.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Sexy.

Best MC to come out of SE in a long time

>make a lilty the main antagonist
>wait we can't take that seriously
>ok so now lilties just have various castes which include normal human sized people

Attached: Ffcc-tcb_character_jegran.jpg (697x905, 114K)

I remember being impressed by the opening cutscene of this game I only watched a let's play sorry

Can you post more?

The only thing I know about this game is the final boss theme because they put it in Theatrhythm. Frankly it doesn't even come close to the first CC's.

The fact that I only needed to fight like two normal battles, one mid-boss and the final boss at the end and otherwise only spent time running from cutscene to cutscene, makes it maybe a good movie, but not really a fun game to play.

Damn, I can't even remember the boss fights in this game. I think there was like this 1 dragon and then the final boss. Everything about this game was just weird.

I have no idea what this game is, in fact this is the first time I was even aware it existed.
But it's shit.

It gave me a Sonic 06 vibe in that the developers obviously had bigger plans but they had to just mash together whatever random shit they had that was the most presentable.

Yeah, I somehow kept waiting for it to finally go over into a normal gameplay/story loop, but it never happened and a few hours later I was fighting the final boss.

I finished this and i dont remember shit apart liking the main guy and throwing two bugs together to make a big bug bowling ball.

Pretty much this, I think it was just a game for Square to say they released Square Enix game for the Wii. Half the gameplay made no sense, the other half felt unfinished and the game looked like it ran off the Final Fantasy X/X-2's engine.

Oh and can't forget the musical chairs random encounters where you have to beat all the monsters in the map before the music stops. Now I kind of want to replay this shitty game.

Attached: 1562182921267.jpg (980x653, 124K)

It was the absolute worst. SE is criminally incapable of making a Final Fantasy sequel that doesn't suck dick.

You suck

Man I remember when people were super unhappy with the main series and were saying THIS was the proper sequel

Fucking hilarious, I can't remember a thing about the game other than it involved trains and gravity?