Maybe I'm happy about the fact this game didn't get as popular as UT did

Maybe I'm happy about the fact this game didn't get as popular as UT did.
>Doesn't have any AUs, base story is great
>Fan games have thought and effort put into them
>Literally not for fucking kids because on how graphic it is
>No "shipping wars" bullshit because Olathe is just full of sausages and one girl
>You don't have to feel like shit for killing everybody because they kill you first Besides the end of the game though. Killing Terry broke my damn heart.
>OST, while it may not be the most organized and able to be performed on a live-stage still has some bops here and there
>No Sans character for the fandom to drool about

I dunno Yea Forums, you?

Attached: Logo.jpg (857x482, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSud7WAVhcw
youtu.be/QUnOpsBDbws
gamejolt.com/games/lisa-the-pointless/221705
twitter.com/COMETandCROW/status/1123663737917820928
twitter.com/COMETandCROW/status
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On the other hand, LISA didn't get a piece of shit expansion that was horrible and needs to be considered non-canon because it ruins the previous game otherwise. Fuck Joyful.

Fuck, I meant to write Undertale, not LISA. Forgive the brainlet.

Looking at what happened to Austin never ceases to make me sad.

What happened to dingaling?

Nothing happened to him. Unless you're still crying he's not a conservacuck.

>creator is a SJW

Attached: lisadev.png (1796x780, 465K)

Both games were pretty great though if you ignore fanbases and shit.
I never got to play Joyful, what exactly is wrong with it? I don't care about spoilers.

>I never got to play Joyful
I envy you
>what exactly is wrong with it?
Aside from horrible gameplay, it basically ruined every single character, especially Buddy but also Brad and even Rando. It also was extremely in-the-face and unsubtle about revealing all of the plot points that had been carefully shadowed and delivered through worldbuilding on the previous game. Just an atrocity.

>find out dev isnt a brainless /pol/tard
>literally can not stop crying
It's pretty amazing how often this type of thing happens, it's almost like creatives tend to be more liberal.

Why do you care about internet fandoms in the slightest? Does it affect your gameplay?
I've never understood avoiding an IP because dipshits on the internet are loud an obnoxious. I would've missed out on a lot of great shit if I did that.

Attached: 1553815801967.jpg (400x400, 40K)

you have to go back leftie
you are not welcome here

How did it ruin their characters?
All I remember it revealing lore-wise is you had like some final boss fight with Yado or something?

>turn off nintendo's
>touch a human
>go back inside
>read books
>then fuck off
based

I still think the He Is My Dad scene was fucking amazing, also Big Lincoln. Not all of Joyful was shit

>muh rape - The game

Give the man a break, his dad just died and he was having a mental breakdown as a result

why can't you just stay on fuck hiroshimoot for letting it get this bad

still a leftie at heart, he just contained it
he was like this befor

>Some bops here and there
>Here and there
Man most battle themes were either bops or atmosphere masterpieces. I won’t say it’s better than UT soundtrack but it’s very worthy.
I will always accept LISA as the unofficial Mother 4 than Undertale or the trashfire that is the fan made mother 4 in development right now.

>you are not allowed to post on Yea Forums! this is my safespace!

Attached: 1560023622610.png (647x778, 17K)

The creator can be whatever he wants. Good game's still a good game.

Yes I agree let all of the niggers in. We need more.

Not even Austin liked it. And he fucking made it.

yes I sure love throwing my money at lefties! nothing wrong with it!

Oh yeah it's totally a big boy game for big boys

The most egregious part about this is all the "there"s.

Good, I'm glad we agree then.

He can feel however he wants. He’s shown that his games display more personal and unique messages, and don’t just parrot everything politicians say. In other words, he has SOUL.

>I'm sag and ashamed to be white.
mhh I wonder woh's behind that

>Maybe I'm happy about the fact this game didn't get as popular as UT did.
This is the most coping I've ever seen someone do on this site

Right, he's even worse

the fucking irony. you newfags really are clueless. i won't respond to whatever pathetic wojak edit or single word insult, faggot, so you can feel like you won this one. hang yourself nigger

I like Lisa, but the combat system is just shit
that's why I would never replay it

look at this level of cope

Dude's cool and made a great game, you're a faggot that posts off topic twitter responses in video game threads. You should consider suicide.

If someone makes something I like, I'm probably going to support it regardless of their political affiliation.

Attached: Rando did nothing wrong.png (448x472, 29K)

so you are a fence sitting retard, ok

based

>You're either with us or against us
>Muh sides in muh culture war
holy cringola

>Father died
>loses his shit
>gets swamped by shitty bluehairs
>Now a self hating black bloc larper who makes terrible flash tier stuff for other people
Ninja tears never ever
Dude pull the partisan dick out of your ass. His creative output is in the toilet thanks to fuckwad hipsters.

No, I'm a liberal. Is that a problem?

you'll see at day of the rope

Nah dude take a look at his current stuff. It's fucking terrible.

Samefag. Stop making baitposts and replying to yourself.

>he doesn't know how to check for samefag
typical resetera tourist

even Lisa threads are being ruined by /pol/tards. Guess it's time to leave this shithole for good now.

You get no upcummies today fag.

When’s his next game?

>wahhh mommy, those evil /pol/ posters a mean to me again!!!

He hasn't released his new game yet.

ID politics fags have been ruining them ever since he went retarded on twitter. It's like a huge portion of Yea Forums doesn't even really like games and is just more interested in internet culture bullshit.

>>gets swamped by shitty bluehairs
>>Now a self hating black bloc larper
You sound like a culture war faggot.

It wasn't THAT fucking bad. It had great music, some decent fights, and it actually ended the story on a pretty reasonable note.

It couldn't possibly have had the same level of impact as The Painful because it ended Brad's story, and Brad's story is what made The Painful so fucking amazing. The Joyful is about Buddy, and her story is significantly less interesting than Brad's.

I'm just glad it tied everything together at the end. Although for some, that may cheapen the significance of The Painful's ending, I don't see it that way.

Attached: 1540164154727.jpg (1600x1071, 415K)

he little faggy leftist that made a good game.

he's a*

>Now doesn't make games, just bitches on twitter about political shit
How is that a good development?

MU WHEN

Attached: 90C0248E-D97B-4368-8463-EB56D301CC39.png (225x225, 8K)

I imagine he's making Ninja Tears and just not releasing any info cause he's working on it. I'm sure you're gonna cry about how it's cucked when it inevitably gets announced properly, though, being a culture war faggot and all that.

one thing the game did for sure is make feel like a more piece of shit than usual due to my alcoholism
made me glad we split up, I could never bring up a child

>culture war faggot
what does that even mean

Unfortunately it also wasn't a good game like Undertale.

Characters weren't any different. Buddy becoming an unlikable psychotic killer also makes complete sense when you look at the world she was raised and born into. Onlything bad about Joyful was the Yado and lore stuff that could've just been ignored.

>gay little bullet hell is better than amazing RPG
underfaggots get out

Attached: 1562707694795.png (629x710, 178K)

Lisa is a basic bitch RPG maker game.

>basic bitch

It's as refined as a basic bitch game can get using RPG maker. He basically proved that even basic bitch games can be fucking amazing. Undertale is undoubtedly a better game because of how unique and novel it is, but LISA proved something completely different and stands out as a result of this.

So eat shit and die you cocksucking brainlet.

Attached: 2jy24u.jpg (636x773, 74K)

>all these kids trying to act tough
Austin would kill you instantly lmao
youtu.be/OSud7WAVhcw

based

The dude is genuinely talented person and he managed to put his talent to genuinely profitable use. That's more than 90% of people with natural ability have accomplished.

i agree with you, op, but what does this game have to do with undertale? aside from the creators being inspired by earthbound they're completely different games

Not anymore. His latest one is some terrible sidescroller about some girl with cancer or something. Can't remember the name.

He's projecting

The only thing I didn't like about Joyful was how it handled Rando. Dude deserves way better. I get the point of it, but still.

He didn't make that game and I'm pretty sure thats not what it was about. He was just shilling a friend's game. He's been working on Ninja Tears and another game with his brother. Not sure if that came out yet. I think he said it'd be free.

What has Austin Jorgenson been up to besides promoting shit games his friends make?

Lisa hija mia MY SON

>UT is now short for fucking Undertale
Kill me.

>T-t-t-t-there's a valid explanation for the game being shit
>J-j-just ignore the bad stuff
No.

>loved his father more than anyone
>made a game about the lengths a father would go for their own child
>the main character, the father is named after his own father
>father suddenly dies
>loses purpose
>has a mental breakdown where he acts out of character and were easily swayed by some radical leftists preying on him at the worst point in his life
>posts a bunch of bullshit on twitter while grieving
>eventually comes to his senses and stops
>underage kids on Yea Forums that are too young to have ever lost someone dear to them cries about liberals

>He was just momentarily bluepilled by liberals
Shut up, dude lol
It's perfectly normal to dislike Trump

>thread is instantly derailed into a political shitshow with brainlets on both sides as soon as someone posts a screencap of something the author posted over a year ago
I fucking hate how this happens almost all the damn time now, can we just start banning any off-topic political discussions
idk how else to fix post-election Yea Forums

Attached: brown butt for attention.jpg (1500x1000, 458K)

Fuck politics. Who'd you end the game with?

Attached: Terry-0.png (203x183, 2K)

Berdy, Rage and Carp
all of them broke my heart dude

n ever
fuq you.

Attached: KaY02hd3vs.gif (188x246, 1.16M)

>idk how else to fix post-election Yea Forums
I don't think you can

Do I have to post the fucking copypasta? Fuck off /pol/nigger this is a LISA thread.

Attached: 1561763723314.png (400x284, 53K)

Terry, Nern, and Olan.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG!

Attached: Brad.png (100x155, 2K)

Seriously, LISAfags are genuine faggots, I have never seen a fanbase so pathetic that 90% of their post is being mad at another game all because their game isn't in the limelight. Can you faggots even go ten seconds without thinking about Undertale?

Even if you do this just for attention it just means that LISA's a game that attracts shit people. You're one of those fanbases people are embarrassed to be associated with if they can or resolve to avoid stooping to your level of bullshit. And I don't give a shit what the neutral or biased faggots say, LISA's a game I wouldn't touch because all I'd want to do is punch a fan of that series in the face for being so damn annoying.

If your game's talking points are "it's not like *game that was billed as similar* " it's shit, and I feel bad for the creator because he sounds like a complete bro but I don't see him going out of his way to make more shit for you faggots like the guy you hate is, maybe you should reflect on that.

This wouldn't have happen if you didn't voted for trump.

>I have a strong opinion on a game I've never played but am easily swayed by shitposting
simply brilliant take by user

>>Literally not for fucking kids because on how graphic it is
creepypasta fanbase says otherwise

Any sort of attention this game gets it's good in my book

Attached: D9u8RLGX4AAECvg.jpg (1091x1479, 201K)

Joyful was enjoyable if you were interested in expanding the story but god damn was it tedious to play.

youtu.be/QUnOpsBDbws

Attached: verga.png (372x372, 14K)

Lisa has great story and characters but the gameplay itself is trash.
>jrpg pokemon-esque style fights
>but without any indication of enemy health
>and some cases of perma death
>its very easy , or sometimes unavoidable to run into impossible fights

The only hard parts of the game is those retarded random encounter with snakes. The rest is piss easy. git gud nigga

its coming ...

Attached: itscoming.png (960x630, 73K)

Ironically, Undertale's fanbase is also much worse than LISA's

Joyful was a bad expansion of the story

This Ninja Tears? Where is this shit from?

>ninja tears
you wish
gamejolt.com/games/lisa-the-pointless/221705

its a total remake of the first chapter of LISA the Pointless, adding a truck load of new content

Attached: mu.png (592x480, 34K)

>not respecting the true weird ass indiegod, OFF
Get OFF my lawn you goddamn babbs.

I thought the mega update already came out?
Is this another one?
does this mean part 2 is gonna be 2025?

Attached: 1553290148756.jpg (640x640, 76K)

according to them, they're working on both monster update and fools gold
we see some fools gold sprites from time to time in da server

too bad he became cucked and went all depresso modo about his dad passing away or some shit. Right after he made lisa seems he went to the shitter. Not sure what autismo yorgensen is up to these days

this

Someone please link me to a clean download for the game. I had the one from the generals bookmarked but it went down.
Yeah I haven't pirated in ages and don't know where to check, bite me

Attached: ape.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Your fucking obsession is abnormal

Ninja Tears died dude. The game got cancelled and replaced with some fucking political game that he's making now I dunno.

>Dude's cool and made a great game
He's been kind of a rude dick recently. Not that user but Dingaling has changed.

He literally cancelled his newest game Ninja Tears for the opposite.

The mental breakdown was the result of several factors including allegedly his ex pressuring him to go full SJW or something, which unfortunately he is. I don't know the details, but a few anons mentioned it and the fact that Buzzo is his self-insert also might imply as much considering what Buzzo does in the game (a part of him might be self-aware of his flaws).

I am not trying to say he's completely guilty. But I hate it when people hold him at a higher pedestal compared to Toby Fox because
>muh politically incorrect humour in game
when he's pretty much proven himself to be the exact thing that was criticised about Undertale for a while.
I genuinely hope he realises where he fucked up and changed, but I've seen his twitter rand he's been hostile at people who've been trying to tell him that, so that may never happen.

Attached: THIS IS SO SAD.jpg (2048x1931, 214K)

Seriously, I do a double-take every time I read it

Yeah, cope.
People talk about UT more than Unreal Tournament

Provide evidence Ninja Tears is cancelled or I don't believe you.
He's "full SJW" in that he's rational and hates /pol/niggers like anyone with any sense.

No actual evidence that it is cancelled. But he mysteriously stopped talking about it and refused to answer questions and then revealed a game called Air Marty which looks like a far cry from any of the other games he's made so far: twitter.com/COMETandCROW/status/1123663737917820928

As for full-SJW, dude ranted about white guilt and shit several times. He had a weird bipolar Sekiro rant where on one hand he argued the game should be harder, then said it should have an easy mode, then said fuck easy mode and said it should be harder, all in the span of a few minutes. He also argued that stupid "gamers with disabilities can't play Sekiro and need it made easier for them" which is retarded when people like Ricky Berwick proved him wrong.

I am merely pointing out that all the so-called "hardcore LISA" fans that mocked Undertale fans because UT was "SJW" were fucking dead wrong, that's what I am saying. Especially when Toby Fox has shown himself to be politically neutral and actually caring about video games and not falling for dumb American politics. But now LISAfags are crying and making excuses about it.
>He's "full SJW" in that he's rational and hates /pol/niggers like anyone with any sense.
Yeah so do fucking I. But I don't rant about Trump 24/7. I complain about some of the shit he does wrong sure. But I don't whine about it on Twitter and act like it's a big deal whilst also getting addicted to Twitter drama. I'd rather expose real shit like how the alt-right movement is a front for a Satanic cult that's connected to various terrorist groups but of course no one wants to talk about that.

Attached: Smug Negan (Top FUCK variant).jpg (490x360, 23K)

>Mr Saturn looking baby
>Awful artstyle

Attached: FatClumsyJenny-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 1.13M)

retard

>not a counter-argument

Attached: Le Smug Spaniard Youtuber Face.png (626x670, 545K)

>and then revealed a game called Air Marty which looks like a far cry from any of the other games he's made so far: twitter.com/COMETandCROW/status
From that same link
>New game by you ?
>my brother, i helped with some of the art
>Can we excpect a new game from you in the future ....? please :p
>Oh yeees, in time

>As for full-SJW, dude ranted about white guilt and shit several times
Yeah, when Trump won, a part of his win being on retarded anti-immigration and pro-white sentiments. If you're not a cunt, you're gonna feel some empathy for the minorities that get fucked over because of him. Austin did nothing wrong.

>I am merely pointing out that all the so-called "hardcore LISA" fans that mocked Undertale fans because UT was "SJW" were fucking dead wrong
You're right about that. I wouldn't consider Undertale SJW to any meaningful degree. If there are indeed LISA fans that tried arguing against it because it was SJW, then those dudes are idiots.

>But I don't rant about Trump 24/7
Neither does he. He ranted when he won the election. The most appropriate time to rant about it.

>satanic cult
You mean Atomwaffen? Those were actual CIA glowniggers.

>From that same link
It appears he did I must've overlooked it. I apologise
>If you're not a cunt, you're gonna feel some empathy for the minorities that get fucked over because of him.
Except I am a minority. I am a Muslim and I saw the benefit of the travel ban. If you want a real cunt that's doing immigration laws wrong, look at Salvini in Italy. That guy is fucking up. Trump's immigration laws are far more moderate and fair.
Besides for Mexico it's the Government's fault, they refuse to cooperate with the US Government in getting rid of the cartel and their own stupidity is causing their own people to leave in desperation to the US, the cartel can take advantage of this situation to sneak in their people alongside the immigrants, and that's where the danger lies. There's only one way Mexico can solve this and that's by going full-on scorched Earth on the Cartel and pretty much wiping them out. But the current President is the descendant of a Spanish colonialist and thus he is getting good money from the Cartel.
>If there are indeed LISA fans that tried arguing against it because it was SJW
It was the majority. I don't necessarily hate Austin, but I find his behaviour troubling because he's falling for the whole idea of getting political and believing everything you see on a surface level instead of considering history alongside politics, and therefore his views on Politics are far more narrow-minded because of it. Hence stupid shit like white guilt when the idea of a united white race doesn't even fucking exist. Look at /pol/ and look at how they still can't decide if Nords or Slavs or Meds are the true whites. There's no such thing.
>The most appropriate time to rant about it.
It isn't. The best time to rant about someone's presidency is when it's about to end, that way you can consider all the positives and negatives and. decide if he's worth revoting or dropping.

Order of the Nine Angles. Although Atomwaffen is connected to them.

>Why won't you just give a chance to the dude with the hateful rhetoric that is a cunt and has cunts all the way down as his election team
Utter nonsense. Muslim or not, you're a brainlet.

I am not saying I support Trump.
My point is that I'd rather watch and see someone's performance first before I choose if I give them the thumbs down or not. It's like Gladiators you see. They may look scrawny or have a bad background but I'd rather see them fight first.
The idea of throwing someone to the vultures because of bad initial impressions has proved to be detrimental in history. Therefore on the off-side that Trump wasn't a total fuckup I decided to let him play out his performance.
It's clear he has fucked up seeing as instead of threatening the Mexican Government and pointing out their colonialist hypocrisy, he instead chooses to make the wall out of US taxpayer money.
But my whole point is that complaining about an elected president before watching them perform shows a bad grasp in history and politics. I gave Salvini a chance, he turned out to be a retard and therefore I give him the thumbs down. I gave him a fair chance despite having bad initial impressions, ultimately didn't like him so he's leaving now. But on the other hand I had bad first impressions for other politicians and presidents that turned out to be far better than expected.
My point is prejudging a President's performance is never a good idea. Because it's utterly random. Basing your opinion on a President because they said some mean word or some politically incorrect shit is not good, because it implies that snobbish more false smiling/promises behaviour should be more encouraged than actual real yet offensive behaviour and it goes back to the nobility system of ancient times and how the far more snobbish Kings were preferred over a foul mouthed peasants as a leader. Communism proved that wrong and it will always prove that wrong.
Also if your entire counter-argument is "you're ebin brainlet" then you have no counter-argument.

Attached: Common Sense to those who understand_history.jpg (960x720, 99K)

>Look at /pol/ and look at how they still can't decide if Nords or Slavs or Meds are the true whites.
Gee I wonder why a board where anyone can post is rife with division, not like people would go there to deliberately shit it up and argue would they?
Best way to figure it out though is ask if they would be attacked for being a white male if they caught the stink eye of the left without people intervening. If they do they're white and if they interven they Jewish.

when mu?

Fuck off, dude. No one has any obligation to give some guy a chance when he has already shared his cunt positions. Being neutral and watching from the sidelines to comment later is a privilege that is only granted to those of us that aren't in his direct line of fire. Those that are in his line of fire will obviously be pissed as soon as he's elected. And anyone with empathy will take their side.

played that too fuck nigga

Attached: E9C0B5B4-8C1C-4C5C-8D84-364EB3721FAC.jpg (550x385, 64K)

>No one has any obligation to give some guy a chance when he has already shared his cunt positions
Again, literally the same argument nobles used against peasants.
> Being neutral and watching from the sidelines to comment later is a privilege that is only granted to those of us that aren't in his direct line of fire
You're telling me I wasn't in Salvini's direct line of fire? Come the fuck on dude.
>Those that are in his line of fire will obviously be pissed as soon as he's elected
Yet everyone calls him an incompetent who can't do anything whilst simultaneously also saying that he is literally Hitler who will send everyone to the gas chamber concentration camps despite the fact those Concentration Camps existed for fucking years.
See the problem?
No one can decide who Trump actually is because the news keeps changing the story.
That's why I waited.
Now after having watched and seen I came to the conclusion he is an incompetent. His changes to the political landscape have been surface level at best and a paperwork headache at worst. He has been by far the most mediocre president in the US, not the worst mind you (that award goes to FDR and Reagan). Just the most mediocre. But you idiots can't realise that because you fell for the media's stupid hype of him being Hitler 2.0. And he will forever be remembered for being a significant figure instead of being an idiot, he will forever be the fucking meme president because you faggots turned him into one. All you faggots did was raise a lot of hustle on problems and not fix them. The Spanish-Mexican Government is still laughing over their native slaves and whipping them daily, the alt-right is still ruled by O9A, you faggots are literally edging towards Years of Lead 2.0 and the immigrant camps still exist and have been shiftily done for years.
And again, this is coming from an Anarcho Communist Muslim.

Attached: tito smoking.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Not that user, but are you seriously gonna dismiss his points about the Mexican Government. He's raising a good point there.
Even if you didn't agree with his overall message, there was still some hope that Trump could've in some way defanged the Mexican Government with his aggressive tactics. But ultimately that didn't work since he cucked out, but his point about how the Mexican Government is governed by descendants of Colonialists families who bend over towards the Cartel does still raise a candle here. Are you seriously just gonna ignore that because you wanna go full aggression here?

Attached: Confused Doomguy.png (226x204, 4K)

Whoops, meant to reply to

This, honestly every fandom is complete shit if you look deep enough, UT was just louder.

fucking hell, why is it so hard for you to stay on topic, on videogame topic? why should I believe some retard user who does heavy reaching about stuff said from years ago. austin doesn't post anything at all lately, just retweets.

can we talk about how perfect is dusty instead? I wish we had got a DLC about how he came to be the leader of a gang, even if he wasn't trying be one actively it would have made up for some funny moments

Buffalo, Bo, and Birdie. Bo was the hardest to kill.

Why do you fags defend a product and character even the creator hates?

He's not releasing jack shit.

That game was fucking MURDERED by Underfaggots.

Anyone who has to run away from social media is a thin-skinned faggot.

this is eightman say something nice about him

Attached: eight.png (321x368, 10K)

Nah, kill them instead.

off fucking sucks and liking it is a 2013 meme

I didn't hate The Joyful, but I wish it was longer and gave Buddy more of a chance to descend into madness rather than having her be a straight-up pacifist killer from the start.

Also it makes me sad that they brought Rando back just to kick him while he was down. The Joyful could have been a chance for Brad's adopted children to really connect over something, but it's barely five minutes before everything goes to shit.

Attached: lil Rando.png (540x784, 102K)

RT, Birdie, and Nern.
RT never cared anyway. Fuck him.

Attached: bigL.jpg (550x745, 85K)

Seems like he used to be a big fan.

Attached: 1.jpg (598x267, 22K)

Terry, Birdie and Olan. OP as fuck. would have drinks with/10

>lisa as the unofficial mother 4
>not jimmy and the pulsating mass
you could be forgiven if you hadn't tried it yet, but it's much more faithful to the feel of the mother series

Rando is a good boy that didn't deserve anything that happened to him. Fuck Buddy.

Monster Update never ever.
Chapter 2 never ever.

Attached: 5d095d680b520-pdcqx97x.png (772x253, 38K)