>work 8 hours a day
>supposed to learn new things, explore and study sometimes
>commute 2 hours
>use time to study
>get home
>study on self improvement some more
>open vidya
>supposed to study and learn to play vidya to have some fucking fun
so when did you quit vidya for an actually enjoyable hobby?

Attached: 1552770298887.jpg (245x239, 41K)

Yeah, I imagine I'm gonna be more of a casual player if I ever get a life.

I quit being a wagie instead

Enjoy burning out around 40s.

You are playing the wrong games then. I play things that in depth on the weekends, after work is just an fps multiplayer or something light like dragon quest

Why not buy a car and shave like an hour off of your commuting time?

because it wouldn't shave off anything and it would just add to the bills
I'm looking into moving closer to city center just to end this bullshit already

Around 33 or 34. I do not work, study some shit when I feel like it, do all kinds of drugs for self improvement, fap when I feel like a cumhead. Now that's enjoyable.

move out of the city and be a nature boy

>live innacity
>2000 for a closet with running water and power sometimes
>I'm fucking making it fellows!

Attached: 1549138179378.jpg (370x699, 34K)

I'm currently out of the city, I phrased the previous post incorrectly

>work 6 hours
>work is only 10 min walk away
sucks to be an american i guess

>commute 2 hours
Your own fault for living so far away

>Work 8 hours a day
>commute a total of 1 hour a day
>Go to the gym 3 times a week which adds 40 min to the commute
>Play csgo with friends during the weekdays
>Play single player games early morning weekends
>Play single player or csgo during weekend nights, depending on friends
Its easy

no you know why it's called the wage slavery my dude

I just put my 2 weeks in. Not working 40+ hours a week making $9.80 an hour as part time while pretty much being a manager. Gonna take a nice vacation and focus on my future

Attached: 1564885048921.jpg (1024x1024, 93K)

>work for 8 hours a day
Come back when you work 12 hour shifts, you casual faggot.

>$9.80

fucking hell, that's slavery

I have before not OP tho. It's not worth it. You don't get a bonus or anything. I've also worked 7 and 8 days in a row and again nothing extra

My overtime pay is sweet enough to justify those 12 hours. A shame you didn't get anything out of it though.

Overtime is a thing of the past, some places will give you the boot if you clock out a total of an hour late at the end of the pay period. Some places dont even offer it.

Wanna know what I did for that?
I open the store
I close the store
I watch the self checkout 8 hours
I give breaks and lunches
I do inventory and deposits and other cash office paperwork and whatever else is needed of me. Not sparingly, that's my job too.

I did it for the resume additions but I take medication for anxiety and it's starting to feel like I don't take it but only when I'm at work. I have to fight to not collapse or have a break down. People keep not coming to work and nothing happens. I miss maybe 1 day a year

Fortunately my job ain't that cruel.

>do on call nights
>law literally states i cannot work more than 4 nights without a week off because of how dangerous it is
>boss rings me at 9am
>"uumm yeah we need you to cover days as well"
This is why i went all in BTC and sit on my ass playing video games.

Never work in retail my friend. All memes aside, it's worse than some full on manual labor jobs.
I feel this in my soul

>>commute 2 hours
Do something about this, damn

How did it get this bad?

Yeah, if you haven't burned out on procrastinating all day you haven't been NEET long enough. I've been there, I'm not saying working is better but it gave a breath of fresh air and meaning to my life for a while.

>retail
I once thought that my hate of normies and other people was misguided but summer work in a discount supermarket a couple years back put my worries aside. General public punters are fucking cancer, you gotta imagine the most average punter on the planet then realize half the entire globe's population is thicker than him.

video games are kids toys, kids have way more free time than working adults either find time or fuck off and be an adult already, do you also still complain about playing dodgeball?

Attached: 1311947915015.jpg (285x298, 10K)

>working in restaurant
>15 minutes walk to work
>Been working 6-8 hour shifts almost every day the entire summer
>$15/h pay
>Learned now that I'll only be working on the weekends in the low season (fall, winter, and spring) aside from holidays where I'll work whole weeks again.
>Convinced the boss to give me 12-13 hour shifts on Fridays and Saturdays. Only working Lunch rush on Sundays.
>Going to reach around 120 hours every week in the low season with overtime pay
>Tfw I'll only work the weekends and I'll get enough money to pay my bills, save some, and live pretty good with the rest.

Attached: Comfy levels.jpg (514x536, 27K)

120 hours every month*

I'm trying to, it eats away my soul
The crowded fucking train, the scorching heat, and just those 2 hours of doing fucking nothing. Music and podcasts can only keep you entertained for so long when you've been doing this for like 7 years