Why does nobody seem to like her? She's cute and has a tragic past, meaning she is fragile and easily bent to your will...

Why does nobody seem to like her? She's cute and has a tragic past, meaning she is fragile and easily bent to your will. She is the perfect waifu material but keeps getting shit on. Wtf?

Attached: qtpi.png (714x823, 704K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUMHEAD

THIS DUDE PLAYS FIRE EMBLEM
LMAO
GET FUCKED, PERMA VIRGIN

Attached: 1551662747533.png (757x800, 659K)

>I need to test a spell user
>I really want to become a mage instead so please help me
>Poof
>W-what happened
>Why do you look exactly like me
>Um user I'm sorry but it seems like I changed your appearance to look like me, in other words I accidentally transformed you
>I-I am so sorry
>I'-im so embarrassed
"Oh you think you are embarrassed?!"
>I'm so sorry that this isn't reversible but
>do you really have...
>Oh my y-you do
>Mind if I try something out?
>You are twitching when I do that heh heh
>D-do you like that
>I have learned alot of good ways to do this from all of my alone time
>Let's try going up a bit
>Gropes tits
>You really like that don't you?
>What about when I kiss them
>*A few days later*
>I need to show you something
>*Click*
>user I managed to get some shackles from the guards
>You know what that means
>Dont worry you will like it
>S Rank achieved

Attached: 1564991817592.jpg (372x433, 115K)

She sucks.

Attached: 1565438870284.jpg (1280x720, 306K)

That's just bad RNG. She is a great archer.

Bern a shit.

Attached: 1564506464327.gif (994x311, 414K)

Her art portrait art reminds me of adachi for some reason, I think it's the weird mouth/jaw bend and I can't like her for it.

Attached: adachi face.jpg (200x207, 15K)

Yeah she can snipe people from 7 tiles for 0 damage!

know nothing of these games
the stats you get from leveling are rng based?

Yep. Usually it doesn't make the biggest difference, but a bad streak of shit rng can make the character unusable later on, if you're trying to minmax them.

I love Bernie!

Attached: __bernadetta_von_larvey_and_byleth_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_tefutene__2d7c6fcb47587 (462x458, 45K)

Speaking of bows, is everyone with training bows a good way to level up class mastery early game?

Yeah, but the odds of getting a point in any given stat differ from character to character and can be modified by their class.

She wont let you see her naked

>ugu i'm so shy sensei, but i don't feel like running away with you "personality"
>looks like a fucking speedrunning tranny
>obviously appeals to all the fucking beta cucks that cannot handle when a character has any sort of past or emotional baggage
That's why I don't like her. Don't give a fuck about you fags or what you think.

We don't give a fuck what a faggot like you thinks either.

Attached: 1565343892669.png (641x553, 297K)

She turns to shit after the timeskip.

Unmarriageable

>he says, as he posts angrily

Attached: dank.png (495x496, 251K)

She's the 2nd most used unit in the game atm.

>female
>not liked
Incel cope.

Garbage.

Attached: EBy8ro-U8AAtbzF.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

I like her after she grows her hair and doesn't have pubic hair every faggot here likes
BAPAPAPABPAPAPAPAMBPAPASMAPAPAPAPA

>Bernie only learns to go outside of her room post-skip in the Edelgard route
>if recruited to other houses or even in the church route she stays in her room

Damn...

Who cares about stats, the game is piss easy regardless. She is worthy of being in use 100% of the time due to the level of morale she provides the player.

god I want to gently caress her small body as I fuck her

You bring up a valid point, or at least you would have if you didnt post Kingdom Hearts

Does Bernie make a good pegasus knight? I got her but I'm in Golden Deer and don't need another bow user

Big Bernie-bear!

Attached: 84E259BD-A5FC-4E3E-BB42-46C30C2B88E1.jpg (1017x1920, 1.58M)

>All of her best supports are ones not in the Black Eagle house
makes me think

i never played it, again just clarifying that,
but that sounds super shitty

Make Bernie a Dancer and post pictures of her in uniform.

Why is she in Twilight Princess Castle Town

I can’t ever find a good town model to use with the FE chars.

Why does nobody seem to like her? She's cute and has a tragic past, meaning she is fragile and easily bent to your will. She is the perfect waifu material but keeps getting shit on. Wtf?

Attached: Futaba.png (196x500, 112K)

>No one likes her
Are we playing the same game? When it released and up till release, everyone was obsessed with her. She was at least top 5 in most recruited/used units on the charts with only Dorothea beating her outright. It wasn't till people figured out her stats are shit that some lost interest.

Class mastery goes up the same amount regardless of weapon so not really. Early on you wanna focus on what you feel you need for end game sooner rather than later because once skills hit around B rank, it takes ages for them to rank up. Consider investing into horses/authority early on.

She was my number 1 choice till she wouldn't fuck me cause I played as girl blythe

Attached: annas.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>not a lesbian
fucking dropped

>/u/fags
Name a specimen with a lower brain capacity.

I can't. I respect yaoifags more than yurifags.

Not true. I would marry her and do things to her.

I mean with her.

Fujoshits.

STINKY SMELLY NEET

because no one would actually waifu someone this fragile, stop thinking with your dick and use your heart instead. The only reason you should waifu her for is helping her overcome her problems and prior abuse

She is a female version of me

Dat autism stank from this post

>has a tragic past,
literally jiving gorilla tier writing.

Attached: jiving gorilla.png (890x402, 51K)

>the average Berncuck is a delusional tranny.
Saw it coming.

Attached: 1564616775039.gif (850x848, 867K)

twinning =/= tranny thank you very much
also please no kinkshaming

Goddamn it I read it in his voice and I haven't even watched this game in 3 years

Attached: FEC.png (2408x2141, 3.81M)

I know nothing about this character because I don't play shallow games with waifu appeal.
I am posting to remind you that what you said reflects poorly upon you. People who are emotionally vulnerable should be nurtured and encouraged, and their spirit rekindled. They should not be manipulated for your gain. You must strive harder to be a noble person user. I believe you have it in you, it's merely buried.

Attached: 56464563456.jpg (613x640, 109K)

Ferdinand stop posting

Have sex

Every game in the series except 3 Houses can be beaten with 0% growths on all characters, I only leave 3H out because I don't know if it's been done yet, but it's doubtless being worked on.

Growths are overrated, bases and promotion bonuses are much more important. Although it can be disappointing to only see 1 ding instead of 6.

Sounds like that would take a lot of effort. It's easier to just use and abuse them.

based gorilla