Yes, I purchase game keys on G2A, how could you tell?

>yes, I purchase game keys on G2A, how could you tell?

Attached: 1564200235504.jpg (442x525, 26K)

>Why yes, i do cloud activate all of my games through GamesDeal, how could you tell?

Attached: 34256624.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

reddit apparently hates their guts so whatever the fuck it is they do, I'm on board.
they could kill people for all i care

based.

retards like you would stop breathing if reddit said they like air.

g2a is fine aside from their awful website design and "make an account to pay" shit
1 click PayPal does not work on my machine ever for that shitsite

>nnnNNNNOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST BUY CHEAP GAMES THINK OF THE DEVELOPERS NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1563801399078.png (454x520, 11K)

>NOOOOOO STOP YOU'RE GONNA GET SCAMMED THE DEVELOPERS SAID SO

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>be having lunch out with a coworker in the office
>he puts his phone on the table
>phone lights up for some reason, probably a new message
>this nigga has a fucking gigachad (or something like it, it was a seminaked man posing like a jojo character) picture as a wallpaper
>quickly puts the phone back in his pocket after noticing i saw it
The fuck does it mean, bros?

hes a gay

I've been using g2a for 5 years now and have never got scammed.

Attached: 1533833020734.png (1000x1000, 120K)

When people say that G2A scams people, what exactly is that supposed to mean? I've heard the rumors of people selling ill-gotten keys on the site, but that's the fault of the seller, not G2A.

Why even bother buying the game at that point? The devs aren't benefiting from it and you lose money. You may as well just pirate.

Easy access to workshop and updates.
Also, the devs do get some money. Somewhere in the process.

>Also, the devs do get some money.
Keep telling yourself that, retard.

Wow, a live illustration of stereotypes about teenager nonconformism
>leddit: water gud
>user: *drinks piss*

a lot of multiplayer games don't work if you pirate them. Obviously pirate singleplayer but multiplayer it's easier to just buy.

>workshop
You mean fucking mods? Holy shit you people are retarded. You need the fucking steam workshop to mod your games?

Because your library doesn't have any games because all of your CD keys are illegally acquired, so they get retracted?

they are retards, you described exactly what actually happens
and that only happens if you buy from a seller that isn't well reviewed, none of the sellers with thousands of reviews will scam you, and if on the off chance the key doesn't work, they will more than likely send you a replacement key without issue

>a lot of multiplayer games don't work if you pirate them
Have you never heard of an online multiplayer fix before?

Easy access, user. Learn to read before you call other people retarded.

this bought warlords of draenor(yeah i know) and got a us key instead of eu one.
sent a ticket and got a new working key in a really short time.

>Easy access
>to workshop mods
You can get them anywhere else whenever you want you stupid fucker. You fell for a fucking meme, unless you're dumb enough to think that the fucking workshop has mods that you can't just download somewhere else. I'm just going to assume that you're too dumb to mod games without someone holding your hand.

stop being a smartass. Obviously some games can still be played multiplayer when pirated. But some don't. That's why I didn't say ALL multiplayer games don't work if you pirate them.