Fire Emblem Three House

For me, it’s Petra.

Attached: E170E2C6-4CC6-4045-9A6F-ADEE989EDC27.jpg (1648x580, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q1_GluJr-qw
youtu.be/7GB46Cqjmds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me, it's my 5

>Making another Petra thread
It's like you are asking for the thread to die.

As long as I die with petra in my arms, I’m happy

0 to 9 and dubs, roll

For me it was Mercedes
Until I saw her future design, fuck short hair, if you disagree you're faggot

Believe me they'd just find another reason.

What do the numbers mean?

Blue Lion girls are cursed with getting shit hair.

Tell me right the fuck now which route is the best and which one I should do first

For me, it's being Dimitri's tard wrangler.

Attached: 1564686960717.jpg (949x706, 65K)

>autosaging a thread about a video game
Sasuga, mods

BL

HIL DA
HILDA KONG
HIL DA
HILDA KONG IS HERE

Attached: 768565645656556.jpg (1500x1900, 542K)

>He doesn't like short hair on girls
Huge fag, go kiss some dudes you flaming faggot.

Annette gets a better haircut though

I dont know who to waifu, just tell me who has the most lovey dovey one so I can feel something

Attached: 1549446245719.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

FUCK YOU

Be honest, would you fuck this final boss?

Attached: 9E813BF9-8790-4D67-8B96-F89BFF0937D8.jpg (1275x673, 380K)

>le generic blue knight man
No

>long hair is a symbole of feminity
>prefer short hair

Now tell me who the flaming faggot is.
It also ruin the type of character that she is.

We need more of these

Attached: TH Homeless.png (612x749, 152K)

She's MY girl!

Attached: 1563945991537.png (1920x1082, 868K)

Total stats, these were taken in the class selection screen.

someone has to carry the burden of being best girl

Attached: 1561486800595.jpg (1280x1468, 365K)

why is dimitri so obsessed with edelgard?

>intertwining fingers
Blue board, user, spoiler that shit

Oh look, it's a Super Smash Bros. audition

Height.
It's canon that timeskip Edelgard is 70cm tall.
No wonder the BE route is so shit, their leader is a midget.

Your loss

Attached: 1563406162235.gif (440x300, 1.51M)

Dancers have a cute victory animation.

Attached: sword twirl.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

he's a siscon, and she's his stepsister

Is Annette about to overpower Byleth here?

>Byleth gains nose infection green color hair that looks out of place even among the other greenies
>clashes with their entire outfits color scheme now
>eyebrows stay dark
I fucking hate this.

Attached: 1415643046981.jpg (379x279, 22K)

>Togami
Yes, to be honest.

>Marianne supports after timeskip

We're all gonna make it lads

Attached: kid giving thumbs up.jpg (625x783, 97K)

kek

why the fuck is she in tron?

More like burned to Ashes

Attached: ZPy_wfLbADjuUaXT.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Why the fuck did they feel the need to seperate dark and black magic anyways? It’s not like it’s locked to specific classes, it just feels like an arbitrary nerf to lysithea, gremory and Hubert.

Because dubstep is evil

Attached: FEC.png (2408x2141, 3.81M)

what am i lookin at??
chest size? body height? amout of creampies?

Marianne.
She tells you that you are the reason why she no longer wants to kill herself

My doujin idea is Byleth taking her prisoner and using her as a cocksleeve.

Attached: 455345343545343.png (1684x1920, 1.46M)

That's the pleb filter. He's actually Lance Guts with Doomguy tendencies.

>mercedes cut her hair
Straight to the trash she went.

This is TF shit isn't it?

>no 3 houses doujins at all
DAMN it

The numbers are class stats
The purpose was to look at their NAUGHTY parts as they evolved

>making Ingrid a dancer
That's literally an insult to her entire character.
Disgusting.

Does Edelgard not grow in the 5 years or something?

What can you expect from a former empire carpet muncher?

Exactly, isn't it great?

Literally dubstep molemen.

I thought it was funny to make her a footsoldier dodge tank.

Attached: dance dodge.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

All women at the monastery eventually realize that their main purpose in life is to use their body to please men. Ingrid just realized this sooner than the other girls

>Not purification
It's shit.

No

Imagine autosaging a video game thread on the video game board for literally no reason

Literally the worst character in the game. I'm glad she got killed off so quickly, before she could get on my nerves even more.

Literally the worst cookie-cutter character japan has to offer. That bratty arrogant girl of the evil gang that always ends up getting obliterated and asking for help.

Um sweetie can you like NOT try to defend your homeland as I conquer and pillage it lmao #OBSESSED

She killed your dad bro. She's to be reduced into a slobbering mess with a diet consisting of mostly semen.

Attached: 543435543534453.png (1600x1920, 1.33M)

>tfw no route where you can make Dimitri and and edelgard hate fuck eachother.

What do I do with a peg rider between falcon knight?
There’s no obvious adavanced upgrade.
Do I just stay as a peg rider?

Attached: E5198AE4-C3EF-494C-99EE-3C1E49B38BA0.jpg (970x542, 40K)

>wow no one cares about this dumb beast crest maybe I shouldnt actually sit around waiting to die 24/7
what a great character

>find out about best girls' past (Lysithea)
>tells me how she was experimented on
>tells me that she only has a handful of years left to live
>say that you want to find a way to help her
>never get the opportunity
it's not fair, Yea Forumsros. I want to save my little nuke

>dub

Haha imagine fucking edelgard like this

Haha it'd be pretty gross right? I'd never do it

Unless....?

Attached: 6AA1FF35-525D-4E94-A1C3-50D9E11D6BFD.png (512x512, 203K)

I'm sure Claude probably had a plan that went like that in the backburner.

Stay peg rider or master brigand.

I went Pegasus Knight > Paladin > Falcon Knight with Ingrid. Worked out pretty well.

>Not being so nice to her that her mind completely breaks and she becomes an adoring housewife
Come on man.

She survives if you, linhardt, hanneman, or claude S support her user

>tfw I tried to unga bunga with Hilda but kept getting shit growths
fuck my luck

>that little ole dodge animation
very nice

like 4 characters save her life.
(You), Hanneman, Lindhardt, Edelgard.

Have sex

only if you play as male Byleth

>tfw fucked up on my first playthrough and made her a Fortress Knight into Great Knight
Not making that mistake again.

Did you not just post one of these in the fucking Guilty Gear thread? The fucks wrong with you?

Just have Hanneman or Lindhardt cure her cancer bro

Then pair her with the 3 men who save her life you literal retard.

She may be your gal, but she's every guys pal.

how do you record these?

I went Peg Rider -> Paladin -> Falcoknight as Ingrid. It turned out to be a fucking waste of teaching because Ingrid turned out to be neither strong nor fast. If I ever re-recruit her, I'll go Brigand -> Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord. If it can turn Ashe and Cyril into amazing units, it can salvage anyone.

You press the share button on your controller for 1 second, retardbro

Attached: 1565633299612.jpg (957x1024, 111K)

I'm glad I recruited Ashe so he could get vengeance on the church for killing his dad AND brother in my edel-shit route.

A switch update last year lets you hold the screenshot button to capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Then I just found and mp4-to-webm converter.

Found the Anettefag.

Attached: EBy2XHGU8AAFWcw.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

she seems to be alive but frail with Lorentz

DLC FUCKING WHEN I WANNA RECRUIT RHEA AND MAKE HER A DANCER

Would the Edelgard route be better if the game actually gave you a chapter or two of eradicating the mole people?

Dont know what you're talking about

Give me ONE FUCKEN REASON to NOT turn everyone into a brigand for that DB.

Attached: EC25EAB3-E46A-4404-B95D-05FF49802AD2.png (680x926, 464K)

What did user mean by this? What are you implying?

It looks ridiculous on her.
Fuck you.

it would certainly solve the length issue, but then you'd have no real reason to join claude since beating up the ole people is the primary theme of his route

Seemed like a bit of a sad ending with Lorenz.

Attached: 2019081214155200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

At minimum it would just make it as long as the other routes.
As it is GD is like 25 chapters, BL is like 22, Edel-shit is like 18. Even if they tacked it on, you what? Attack Tron and then nemesis? At most we get some more dialogue but I think it's a nice touch that Hubert single handedly kills all of them in the darkness. Dude is the most capable character in this entire game and he doesn't even have a fucking crest.

Enjoy waiting until april 2020. The first wave of DLC won't be until the end of october and it'll probably just be pay2win maps.

What is she gonna do with that cock?

vantage is better for the mc

Had Bernie in BL and Lysi in GD so far.
Still not sure about my Church and BE runs

Annette fucks.

Golden route DLC next year. I really would like to see support convos between the lords though, mite be cool

I feel like I'm the odd man out, I fucked Dimitri in BL and I fucked Edelgard in Edel-shit, mostly just because you can't fuck them any other time ever. I can't fuck claude as a guy in my GD playthrough but he's a stupid fucking poo-in-loo anyways so who cares. I'm saving my ACTUAL choice for church route since its the most "your house" until the DLC hits, but I can't decide who I want to smash.

Recruiting Mercie and Annie!
Marrying Mercie!
Forcing Annie to watch me fuck Mercie!
Having Mercie tell Annie to fuck off!

Attached: __annette_fantine_dominique_and_mercedes_von_marltritz_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_shi (1166x1000, 205K)

what route is this?

It wouldn't make much sense for it to continue anyways. Edelgard has no way of dealing with the ICBMs. And the slitherers basically obtain their objective of killing all of the goddess's children. Byleth looses his/her god powers along with sothis's power. So yeah, it is fine as a footnote.

>hey guys maybe I was being stupid and crazy, sorry about declaring war on you guys
>gee thanks Edelgard

Ehh I like both Claude and Dimitri so BL was the only option for my "true" choice.

If "???" doesn't appear on the list, does that mean you fucked up, or is she unavailable with GD?

Second last mission of deers. It really feels like a weird "what if" scenerio as soon as Gronder ends.

Attached: 2019081212485500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 312K)

Mages and enemy phase units don’t need it.

be honest with me anons, how good is this game?

>enemy phase units
Is there such thing in this game?
Baiting units hardly counts as being EP units.

I liked it

He’s a stranger to me.

Attached: 45E90BB3-938C-41A5-BE30-93BF747F2E24.jpg (181x181, 7K)

Probably wont' even get to that point. Byleth will probably find out some shit early on or Sothis gets her memories back right away and spills the beans so Byleth can tell his house and the other houses what's going on and stop all the shannigans.

a lot better than any of the other FE games to come out in the past decade

True, but it’s hardly needed if you just park in range of the enemy and hit end phase. Like I see no reason to worry about it with my units like Claude or leonie.

For a character who was kind of a weak bitch on my first impression, Ashe had a lot of intriguing background and I'm bummed it ever goes anywhere. His pre-timeskip "angry" face gave me punished Dimitri vibes. I kind of wish Ashe and other characters who had plausible reasons to defect from their default path got timeskip paralogues where you could recruit them if you poached them pre-skip (instead of just having them magically be there). Help Ashe kill Knights for more info to exonerate his bro, help Ferdie free his fatass dad from political jail, pick up Lys while she's wandering around looking for a cure for Crest AIDS, etc.

Attached: ashes and burning.png (1651x1260, 912K)

r8 my taste Yea Forums

Attached: done.png (628x414, 149K)

>teach will you go with to the empire with me
is this first week only or can I fuck about until the last free day for it?

>Annette D
>Rhea S
Absolute bottom feeding shit tier.

I mean my ashe had terrible str, but that kid was pushing 60 dex at level 45 in my BL run and was an assassin mastered Sniper. Str doesn't matter if you just lethality everything.
I also think he has some of the best supports, he's a cliche good guy in every way but that kid is the most human of the cast it seems. He's humble as fuck and is one of the few people to respect Dedue.

I made that before I played Blue Lions and saw her Gilbert supports, she'd probably be in B if I redid it while Bernie would be in C and Flayn also in A

Just spend your points for the day. You only lose 1 week.

I guess you fucked up. You probably still need the right amount of support points with Sothis before she disappears.

If this is somehow in reverse order then you've got patrician taste.
But we both know that's not the case so I'm sorry user, your taste is absolutely garbage.
Probably one of the worsts tier list I've ever seen since the game got released, honestly.

>Ranking characters before knowing anything about them
You get shit tier just for that.

>I am a monster! I killed people just to be able to reach Edelgard and finish this war
> I am not though! I just did everything for the empire and my family, i swear i am good guy :^) . Spare me
Please God, please let me plunge a sword through every empire asshole

I had her show up in both my BL and Edel-shit routes but both times she was greyed out, is she just added because lol cut content DLC? Or can you actually bang her in the game right now?

I've never played a Fire Emblem game, but I love stuff like Advance Wars, Disgaea and Valkyrie Chronicles. Should I get this?

>Rhea S
I disagree entirely.

Oh I meant weak bitch personality wise. My Ashe was on the good end of the RNG horseshoe and was a murderblender before I got into the meat of his supports, all of which I think are pretty good. Him, Dedue, and Mercedes all had very weak first impressions but ended up being my favorite BLs by the end (honorary mention to Felix, the only tsundere I've ever liked).

Attached: mercie a cute.jpg (784x1200, 86K)

Ghosts can't bang, but you can pick her.

Attached: 2019080712163300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

You'll probably enjoy it. But if you are unsure about buying it you could always emulate an older title first instead.

Gotcha

you might like it, but dont expect it to be difficult

Oh, yeah. Ashe is kinda weak until you kill his dad, then he changes drastically. Bonus points when you do his paralogue and he has special dialogue for killing the church leader.
Dedue and Shamir supports are hilarious and pretty 4th wall aware. My friend doesn't understand why I think Ashe is such a good character. Try to pair him with other house units, sadly I only really saw him and Caspar and it was pretty funny.
That....kinda sucks. Like, there isn't even anything related to sothis they just stuck her picture next to you.

They couldn't get all the filthy loli dragon tulpa sex past the rating boards.

I tried pairing her up with Lindhart, but the game shat on my and shoved her to Ignatz instead. I think I ignored an A+ rank or something.

>tulpa sex
Wouldn't that just be masturbation?

What did you expect?
>bylethe sometimes sat in corners shouting ghost blowjob, woo woo! What this meant still puzzles historians too this day.

>Edelgard is only 5'2"
Jesus fuck. I can't imagine how terrifying and cute it must be for someone that small to hack her way across the battlefield.

>Felix Ingrid B

When does the hatesex start

>literally like 3 girls age 15 that you can almost bang pre time-skip who become barely legal in post timeskip
That has nothing to do with anything and you know it user.
Nice projecting but no I didn't except ghost blowjow woo woo. They could have mentioned ANYTHING about sothis anything related to how Rhea tried to fuck you over with her heart or any of the other bullshit they pull on your donut steel character in the game but instead its just "lol byleth walked this lonely road alone with nothing else cuz alone. Alonely."

>lives with a rich powerful man
>somewhat sickly but has great influence in political affairs that affect the entire continent
its not bad at all considering where she started

whY DoNt yOu GeT a HuSbaNd?!

Wouldn't work. El is too obsessed with Byleth. She would cuck Dimitri the first chance she got.

Every male pairup with Ingrid makes them sound like an old married couple.
I paired her with Claude.

GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY WOMAN

Attached: 0006086_guile-14_600.jpg (600x543, 35K)

>”Have sex.”

felix anette is one of my favorite supports
how can one guy be so based

>Ignatz has to help make sure the people don't revolt because Ingrid fucked off in their time of need
At least it tells a story.

Attached: 2019081214153400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

What else are you supposed to do with her? Leave her in warrior?

Ignatz has the power to create waifufags.

>Annette begs him to not tell anyone about her song
>He says no
>He never even tells anyone
ABSOLUTELY DEVILISH

brigand -> wyvern
Unga-bunga at top speeds.

I fucking laughed out loud when he said that. Felix is top tier.

>ignatz spends his days producing MASSIVE amounts of ingrid hentai so the people will learn to love her
What a good lad.

Attached: 1537059373495.png (207x198, 85K)

would have been ludo

My Ingrid did a good job of waifuing herself

His Bernadetta supports are amazing, it's like watching 2 autists collide to ascend to another level.

I don't understand why he acted like that though, he knows full well that she was engaged to Glenn, whose death started the rain of shit on both of their lives. Like he's tsundere as fuck but that kinda conflicts with his personality.

Retard here, do mages need sword mastery to use Levin Sword? How does that work

Raphael/Marianne is wholesome but I don't trust Raphael in anything that involves finances.

I liked the Bernadetta/Slyvain supports better.

Attached: 2019081214164400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

>Rhea
>S

Attached: 1555539588070.jpg (782x714, 63K)

Bernadetta + Hubert has been my favorites with her. Her autism is so high that most people don't know how to react, or decide not to react (linhardt) but Hubert played her like a fucking fiddle and imaging the SS wearing an embroidered flower is fucking hilarious.

He hates the ideals of Chivalry and Knighthood and that is what Ingrid values most, so it makes sense that he isn’t very fond of Ingrid.

The point is it’s written from the perspective of historians. There’s nothing to reasonably include unless you want the character to look like a mental case.

>Mercedes is actually one of the most stacked females in the game

Further proving she is best girl

How many chapters are unique for BL and GD? I heard they reuse alot of maps between the two, how does that work if they're both 22 chapters long?

Yes. C rank sword doesn't have too big of a tradeoff. Make it their goal for a few weeks and/or dump points into it. FWIW I went for this a few times but never felt it was worth it.

The short hair is not what ruins future Mercedes, the hat is.

The opposite of commission-fags.

5 unique chapters after Gronder. 3 of them still share the same map but different scenarios.

How did none of those retards notice that the flame emperor is a turbomanlet hurrrrrr it was edelgard all along WOW who could have seen this one coming!

>vantage being good ever

but he only hates the ideals because when Glenn died his dad called him a disappointment for not wanting to die for his king like Glenn. If Felix should hate anyone it's Ashe who REALLY idolizes chivalry and knighthood.
>literal who blue haired reject becomes a professor at a monastery and in under 1 year unearths a country-wide plot to upset the natural order and ushers the entire country into a civil war that lasts basically 5 years of stalemate while they slept (edel-shit route really proves this cuz they can't shut the fuck up about how nothing is changing without you and they can barely hold their own) then suddenly you genocide your way across the whole country in 6 months to finish her campaign and you're worried about if jesus fucking christ on a candlestick might sound like a "mental case" for deciding that even though crests and the church suck shit they still want to follow the Goddess Sothis's teachings
nigga please listen to yourself before you hit post. This would be like being surprised that Putin is a communist when he rules russia and his character motivation is because he's russian.

Can a gremory use it for example? Or does it require a class like mortal savant that uses both

He was a good boi he dindunuthin

Attached: Boar chopped.png (1366x768, 813K)

just don't make her a bishop and she doesn't have the hat. Sniper mercedes is calling for you, you can even see 80% of her thigh and hip. It's pretty fucking kino.

they use the same maps except 2

dimitri has 2 redemption chapters and claude has 2 chapters where he takes down the slitherer ones

every other map is literally the same

Someone edit this image to “have sex”

Attached: 8B95B7C9-C5E7-4E32-9132-DFC6BA7DC6EE.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Have you not done Felix and Ashe’s supports? It might not be as harsh as his B support with Ingrid but he still shits all over Ashe and his ideals.

Am I gonna get a chance to recruit more people in the war phase?

>If Felix should hate anyone it's Ashe who REALLY idolizes chivalry and knighthood
I'm mad they didn't have an A support elaborating on this or even more conflict in their C/B.
They can. IIRC the only classes that are locked out of things are pegs and magic and pure casters/calvary with fists.

Jesus Christ i hope i can kill and burn every one of those smug hypocritical bastards. Edelgard route will be such a pain to slog through

>Mounted units can't use fists after dismounting
Why? The slow ones good have used a decent delete mage button. I guess brave weapons still exist.

You just need C sword to equip and use it, you don't need to be a certain class or even equipping the accuracy skill.

I find it funny that it was actually Byleth that killed her brother yet she guns for Dimitri, both siblings died by the same sword.

I/my army murdered Bernie, Petra, and Leonie and I have no regrets.

Sothis should be Higher and Leonie lower, also if Rhea is your waifu its ok for you to put her there otherwise i agree

Attached: 1565566274264.png (1176x988, 317K)

Nope, aside from rare exceptions(Lysithea and Gilbert. Re-recruiting Lorenz and Ashe)

I think I did theirs so early in my BL route that I forgot it. I went slow and took 47 hours to complete my first route (BL) but meanwhile I blew through Edelgard in like sub 25 hours.

>Leonie lower
Fag.

vantage is great on enemy phase while using killer weapons

>taking your dad floppy seconds

>or
>not AND

Is this peak perfomance?

Attached: 68800635_2833812909974429_6044982515670712320_o.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

>this meme again
At least play the game before shitposting.

what there is no Or in my post

m-mommy?

Damn. Well it's only my first playthrough. I wanted to side with Edelgard and wreck shit but I missed shit so I ended up on the other balck eagles route so whatever

The image.

I didn't even know who she was.

maybe you should faggot, bet you only did one route she can't shut up about jeralt in GD

If you haven't timeskipped yet, all the other church members and hilda might join you if you talk to them.

>BE route won't let me recruit the cutest imperial soldier
boo

Attached: Fleche_portrait.png (256x256, 35K)

I find even more funnier that Dimitri doesnt know what the fuck she is talking about

Rate

Attached: Fuck The Church.png (662x467, 215K)

S tier is too crowded, remove everyone but Leonie.

Edelgard should be in D with Rhea and Shamir is bland as shit so she should be A

>battalion vantage
>put it on a swordsmaster or assassin with a crit weapon
>have a unit get a battalion to low hp and transfer it over
>sweep enemy phase with 0 risk

Attached: 50 moves ahead.png (574x460, 323K)

>Edelgard and SHamir S
it's shit

holey moley

Attached: 1537471953485.png (328x309, 44K)

>Removing God from S

someone already did, I saw it in a previous thread but I dont save shit like that

I need help

Attached: official.png (1216x590, 261K)

this is my tier list, rate me guys

Attached: my-image.png (936x742, 682K)

I think it's just a combination of the pose and the dark skin showing that she actually has tits.

Attached: 2019081216005900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Attached: 1556725572576.jpg (2048x1152, 404K)

Yeah the maps in the game suck, but which map is the best?

>Agatha not absolute bottom
Instantly bad, also Medli is too low.

Shamir with a similar pose. I'm not posting any others.

Attached: 2019081216015600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

memes aside i find hard in this game to actually hate the characters, Edelgard would be amazing if she were full blown evil and greedy AND romance able

Attached: 1564255018161.png (824x308, 361K)

>Reply guy
>Bottom
Worthless.

shit tier, claude guapo should be S tier

Fuuuuccccckkkkk yyoooouuuuu

>Those hips
>Those honkers
I get to breed this everyday, don't be jealous.

I-it was just a joke, man...

Isn't that kinda what her route is all about with the exception that she thinks she's the good one?

>McFuego

Made me laugh, user. puto

>if you skip shit you've seen 2+ times you dont get any of the bonus bond
Shit design

>cant beat final mission without losing someone

So this is what suffering feels like

Kronya should be D tier, literally a non character

they are better when they are irremediable pieces of shit, makes the sex more intense

Attached: 480587-souleater1221lg.jpg (704x396, 33K)

Nice tits tho

>chapel stage
>jeralt steals the kill of a beast from me

glad you got shanked you exp stealing cunt

But she has some banging titties, totally doujin material.

FE17 fucking when?

What a waste. She would’ve made a good imperial cocksleeve.

her design carries her a lot for me she would be A tier had she not killed your father

Who is the 209cm tall broad? That's giant.

>Shaggy in there at all
No thanks

Damn, never realized how much Bernie grows during the time skip

ALL SWEATY

Attached: Hilda_Damaged.png (1684x1920, 1.18M)

>no prison room in the school
>no way to rape enemy units into submission to make them your obidient little warriors of doom
shit
serious talk why isnt there a winter event where you skate in the frozen lake fuck this game

Attached: 1565144316480.png (748x583, 493K)

That’s not their height

Not even the best in the game

Yeah. I can’t wait to see what she would look like in another 5 yea-

Attached: C18BA955-4785-43B5-9C1F-639E957C2B0E.jpg (1981x1125, 1.21M)

when are we gonna meet her precious brother?

Attached: WcMGmz-z.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Its pretty disappointing that they gave each side on post time skip exclusive characters like her and the other generals and you're unable to recruit them.

DIMITRI NO IT’S A TRAP GET OUT OF THERE

Maybe so but evil + big titties = loads of cum

Who would be the Orochi of this game and shag the prisoners?

Shamir and Hubert

youre telling me
>greatest hero of the last generation
>good bantz
>milf
>unrecruitable, cant even train with her

Attached: Judith.png (256x256, 81K)

Dorothea

Nobody answered me in the last thread. Can I creampie Rhea if I go church route?

>instead of just having them magically be there
Agreed, this was a huge disappointment.
Was hoping that you'd be able to recruit them as you went through the chapters, getting the option to talk to them as you encounter them in the opposing factions.

Yes

it's the ideal way to do it

just be sure to get her support up before the timeskip or else you're going to sink in 20 hours only to get blueballed

are the graphics this bad on the switch or is it just these screenshots?

>Give Ingrid food she doesn't like
>Recalls the famine where she had to eat food she disliked
What a spoiled bitch.

Attached: 2019081211372800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

cringe

My autistic teacher can't possibly be this dummy thicc and also the source of my well-being.

Attached: 7868687768768768.jpg (4116x4093, 2.6M)

I think the only time this happens is with Lorenz where even if you recruit him pre-skip you don’t get him post-skip until you fight him and Ferdinand on a bridge.

It's pretty bad looking

the screenshots look like they were taken in handheld mode but yes there's jaggies everywhere regardless

It's kind of awkward doing a bunch of one person's A supports at the same time with all the romantic tones

Attached: 1522699803312.jpg (645x603, 71K)

Out of class characters actually get a little bit of backstory in the notes section.

Attached: 2019081212200300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

>Ingrid talking about the time everyone around her nearly starved to death
>Raphael smiling

Attached: 8FC6EB12-0634-4AFF-922F-9D2415B58AB8.jpg (960x718, 149K)

Switch is exposing lazy handheld devs for the lazy devs they are.

FByleth looks so retarded compared to her male counterpart

Does Hubert even have a sex drive?

I can't blame him. Look at how much food he has.

Attached: 2019081211372000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

*becomes best character in the game*

Attached: 009-older-dimitri.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

he just makes them wear white wigs

He's the best developed character out of the 3

Good question. I can't imagine Hubert wanting to stick his dick in anything aside from Edelgard, but even that's a bit of a reach.

Dimitri is anything but Generic.
You get to watch a man break.

Its the little details

He'll do it if it helps Edelgard.

he is literally Guts

You sure?

Attached: 1564832118586.png (967x387, 359K)

Which is a better fight, BL Chapter 22 or GD Chapter 20?

those stockings are such an insane choice compared to everyone else, especially early on when everyone is wearing bland school uniforms

Can someone make a "his smile and optimism: RESTORED" of this

Attached: D8zEZ4nXsAARIQu.jpg (1200x868, 100K)

If Griffith was also Casca at the same time

Because he loves her and she loved him back. Its his responsibility to put her down.

That does not look like optimism to me

this shit is missing claude blanco and el grande padre el negro

GD 20 is ridiculously easy without all the siege units BL 22 had.

The 'I want to speak to the manager' haircut is perfect

Attached: 1546460046456.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>smile and optimism: restored
>he loses it again in the final scene

I know, I'm just underwhelmed by it. I feel like paralogues are still under-utilized.

Attached: EBZV.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

He's high on all the blood

Well that would be an awkward conversation

Has to be the one from the ending cutscene, not that one.

>le everyone is Guts
He's actually nothing like Guts you retard. You fags are worse than jojofags.

Is it worth it to down-class and get exp bonuses for other skills in order to train for master class? how does that affect stats? also do I have to make my pegasus knights into wyvern riders just to have an advance class before falcoknights?

class progression for some units seems weird in this game.

Attached: 1459366065104.jpg (628x676, 37K)

Mercedes en un Mercedes had me dying

>Bernie grows an entire foot during the timeskip
The fuck? Women are pretty much done aging by the time they're 17. Did they forget she isn't 13 or something when designing her?

Attached: hold the fuck up.jpg (255x255, 8K)

Literally Hubert and Dorothea's C support.

You can go straight from Pegasus to Falcon without anything in between

He's like guts post eclipse when hes punished, going around killing everything, slowly going even more insane but thats about it.

Her NEET recovery training came with with a free growth spurt.

Yeah and Edelgard shrinks to 2 feet tall, its pretty strange.

Is this a new generation of cucked by the game?

Guts didn't create that. You might as well say that he's litterally guts because they both breath air.

>he is nothing like Guts
>has one eye
>has a fucked up past
>is betrayed by his former friend who also happens to be literally female Griffith
>suffers from ptsd
>spends years wandering alone murdering everything that crosses his path
>is hunting demons disguised as humans who killed his family and friends
>reunites with pals and gets a redemption arc
Yeah totally nothing like Guts

That was more about how Hubert would only marry if he found it to be useful to Edelgard, it was still pretty awkward though.

He straight up admits he'd marry and impregnate anyone if Edelgard told him to.
That said, Hubert's best pairing is Bernadetta, which is fucking surprising. Their supports made me want to have them fuck each other.

Magic users want Fiendish Blow.
Vantage is good.

Attached: 3 13 archer reincarnated into fodlan.webm (853x480, 2.89M)

Are Youth batallions any good?
I have a couple of quests with them that I wanted to skip because Im overleveled.

How do I make Sylvain good?

I only managed to get C with Hubert and Bernadetta, how does it go for the others?

Does Yea Forums like Dorothea?

Based 3-13 archer dabbing on edgelard.

dark knight

>wanted to fuck Bernie or Lysithia
>fell in love with this cutie
I just want to protect her and make her smile.

Attached: latest-3.png (1200x1200, 837K)

I'm not that user i just said the only similarity they have is punished dimitri being like black swordman/lost children arc Guts where theyre both completely revenge driven and slowly turning insane.

Hubert is unironically one of the best characters in the game in terms of supports.
His with Bernadetta, Ferdinand and Dorothea are all great.
Based and Mariannepilled

Attached: 1564936409426.jpg (1466x1109, 246K)

>Go fishing with Alois in one of his supports
>The fishing poles are just part of the background jpg
Wew

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING THE GENEAOLOGY REMAKE? THE WAIT IS LITERALLY KILLING ME.

Fucking your students and co-workers is wrong.

Attached: 45334534534545.png (576x990, 599K)

Felix was built for small shy qt's

It's not fair, the game has so many best girls and I can only have one, which lord is for Polygamy?

How do I increase DEX and CHA on my unit

Claude would probably be okay with that.

Time to plant flowers my guy

Dex just reclass to a class with dex growths
For charm just spam tea parties and do them right.

I require the sauce

i want to play this but i dont wanna buy a switch...

>has one eye
I didn't know Berserk created one eyed characters.
>has a fucked up past
So any kind of traumatic past is like Guts? Their backstories are nothing alike.
>is betrayed by his former friend who also happens to be literally female Griffith
>literally female Griffith
You can't actually be serious.
>suffers from ptsd
And? Is every ptsd character literally Guts to you? I guess Ryan from Saving Private Ryan is literally Guts too.
>spends years wandering alone murdering everything that crosses his path
No he didn't. He hunted Imperials. He wasn't killing anyone who wasn't in his way. Unfortunately sometimes kids got in his way, but he wasn't going out his way to hunt them down.
>is hunting demons disguised as humans who killed his family and friends
Did you play BL? At one point is he hunting the molemen, who are not even demons? He kills Thales by accident and has no idea who actually started Duscur. He thinks maybe Patricia did it but he never comes up with the full story. He never, ever, thought "i have to kill molemen for revenge".
>reunites with pals and gets a redemption arc
Oh shit, things are happening in a plot? A character meets another? GUTS DID THAT SO HE'S LITERALLY GUTS! Kill yourself retard.

Bernadetta is scared of Hubert and he intentionally plays up his evilness to freak her out until he realizes she is legitimately frightened, so he makes an attempt at acting more normal when around her.
Bernadetta eventually gifts his a flower saying he'll be less scary with it, and while Hubert is bothered because it doesn't suit him at all, he says he wants her not to be scared of him more than he is embarrassed of wearing flowers as accesories, so he will wear it. But only when she's around.

>dreams about becoming a knight
>invite her to eat her favorite food together with Sylvain
>dream immediately changes to fuck yeah food is great let's go on a gourmet adventure together
Truly /ourgirl/.

Attached: ingrid.png (850x848, 204K)

>sword tournament
>put in Catherine because Claude can't do it
>crits Edelgard and Dimitri even though she doesn't need to
>wins without needing a potion
Why is this allowed?

Sauce sauce sauce. Please, maam. Spare some coochie.

Shut up BB

anna anything LESS than S tier after shes been with you in every game and even did your tutorials? Bad list.
>No Anna?
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT!
(SPOILER THIS NIGGER IS THE WINNER)
>Anna SS Tier
WOW! THANKS A BUNCH!
Can't get enough anna

Attached: Anna.png (384x512, 235K)

3H's anna looks like doodoo

It's really not hard to find unless you think paheal is a super secret website or something.

She gets +5 defense without a battalion. There's no battalions in tourneys. Felix and Bernie are good too because of their traits.

Hilda is the best girl, prove me wrong

Eventually those passives become useless as Battallions become stronger.

Begone, ye of Jewish faith.

>potion
You get potions in the tournament?

So Ferdinand’s B Support with Byleth has him talking about being serving Edelgard, but that only makes sense in Beagles since if you recruit him in any other route, he ditches House Aegir. Does he have a different set of supports for non-Beagles Byleth or what?

>anna looks like doodoo
FTFY

Either wait for switch lite or just buy it user, theres some good games coming out after FE, like astral chain and Daemon X machina, theres luigi's mansion 3 which seems to be bretty gud.

They still dominate tourneys by using them. A lot of character's passives go unused.

>Bow tournament
>Haha, time to dub on everyone with Shamir
>She can't enter for some reason

>recruit Mercedes in BE where Caspar is
>DK's paralogue not available
>but it is in BL

For what purpose?

You sound like a fucking retard

Since B supports are pre-timeskip Ferdinand only joins your class, he doesn't abandon his title and claim to be the next prime minister.
So he would still work for Edelgard as she is the next Emperor of the Empire.

A lot of supports dont really makes sense if the character is not in your class

Thats what you get for going BE

She leaves your party a couple of times for church business. Even Hubert goes missing at one point.

Dark knight is your ally in BE

There's no reason for them to fight the Death Knight cause he's an ally in Edelgard's route.

Look at the windows in the background and compare her height before and after. Her and Lysethia are the only two that actually change height.

It's available on GD aswell, BE is the retard's choice user you did this to yourself.

In the other houses he gets depressed about being cucked by el and asks byleth to watch him get good

I can't find it. How old is the image? I like what I see.

Ferdie’s B Support is locked to post-skip.

BE is the hardest route.
A retard's choice is BL where the PoR Ike lord solos everything without thought.

Not every generation of Anna can be a winner. FE1 Anna was nothing special either. That said, she's /ourgirl/
COME BACK SOON

Attached: ana2.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>BE
>Hardest route
Imagine actually believing this.

I've literally never bothered recruiting him so I wouldn't have known.

He abandons his title after Edelgard fucks his house up in other routes. He mentions that, rather than just be a puppet he decides to fight her instead. The rest of the support is the same "I knew there was a gap between her and I but I didn't think it was so big" mopey shit.

>Weird inbred bitch with fucked up genetics causing things like having 6 fingers
Why would I ever want that?

>park Grugmitri in enemy range
>end turn
zoinkers what a difficult route

It's like a few hours old.
It's halfway down the page of Paheal on the Fire_Emblem tag.
You seriously cannot be this inept.

The second last chapter is hard if you don't rush Rhea and Dedue immediately. You also might not have S rank reason to turn all your mages into seige units.

Why is Edelgard so weak?

WHY
WOULD
THE
EMPIRE
HUNT
THE
DEATH
KNIGHT
WHEN
HE
WORKS
FOR
THE
EMPIRE

Before nintendie takes it down
Best battle theme
youtu.be/q1_GluJr-qw

Because she is very small and also female.

Trust nobody not even your allies

I found it. Trust me, you don’t want to see it

it looks stupid so no

Probably NG+ and using her war costume early.

Anna and her sisters. Now and forever youtu.be/7GB46Cqjmds

Attached: annamad.jpg (400x225, 19K)

Remember when the villager was supposed to be great?

Attached: Fucking piece of garbage.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I massacred Dedue before he transformed and he had this gay chat with Dimitri in the afterlife or something after the map was over

Why didn't I get the King of Delusion cutscene?
Was I supposed to slay beast Dedue?

How do I save Lysithea without marrying her?

I see it, but that thigh isn't the one in the image. Strange.

Blue Lions

No?

I'm not a fan of any if the tie skip designs, most of them, especially Bernie's, are straight up downgrades

Marry her off to one of the Crest autists

just keep growing him he'll be good by level 50 :^)

By marrying Claude.

>Park Edelgard in front of enemies
>Use prf weapon skill to take two enemies out for free
>Get meteor on Dorothea
>Dont have to park anything anywhere
Wow so much harder

That's because it's an arm
It's the clothed version

woah Dorothea's 2 (two) whole uses of Meteor, so broken.

Blue Lions
>B-but muh slithers
They arent actually compelling plot points, im glad BL has minimal interactions with them

>BE
>Hard

Attached: 048.jpg (621x654, 60K)

>Snipe siege unit for free. or at the very bare minimum put it into the world's easiest kill range for a bow knight
>Completely fucks monster shields
Not to mention Edelgard is significantly stronger defensively than Dimitri

It's the best interaction.
You accidently kill their leader.

>Still no Judith fanart.

Why are people arguing about muh routes when the DLC will be the canon hugbox route "we're all coming together to defeat the actual evil" shit?

Attached: 15339258.jpg (850x1040, 191K)

Why wouldn't he be obsessed with the person who ruined his life and is trying to invade his country?

>Drops a nuke on himself
I don't think that was a result of Claude's schemes.

BL last 2 maps are objectively the hardest but the game is piss easy

What if that's how the DLC starts but then as it goes on everything goes to shit and all that's left is Byleth and his dragon loli tulpa?

He means blue lions, you accidentally kill their leader.

Implying the DLC won't be

>Here's an original conflict in the middle of nowhere, so you can help with any of the groups in order to get a few extra characters

Maybe he means before Edelgard launches Operation Barbarossa.

That Slitherer mage in BL chapter 22 that has ridiculous range that can nearly one shot Dimitri and is hiding behind a demonic beast to you have to send physical units in to attack it.
That shit was just annoying.

What the fuck are those tail things meant to be?

Is this the epitome of min-maxing?

Attached: EBzWEFrUIAEV3bG.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

he can nearly one shot anyone, his magic literally says it'll leave your unit on 1 hp.

>Edeltard stans excuse her allying with slitherers by saying they were too powerful to fight against
>When Dimitri fucking kills them by accident without even trying

things to make her trip so she can die like a bitch

B O A R
O
A
R

Attached: EBt8nYiXkAElJ-0.jpg (4096x2307, 974K)

Its almost as if Dimitri has the fucking church as his ally or something.

For me it's Dimitri.

Attached: A589218B8F6D474EBBA554EC8F13D810.jpg (1617x2048, 331K)

wait I played this route and I dont even remember the leader accidently getting killed

Thats just how accidental it is, you dont even know you killed them but you did.

Attached: EBjBer7UEAElROq.jpg (1062x720, 56K)

>AS 1
>AVO -4
>Rsl 7

What in Seiros name

You mean the church that had been nearly completely destroyed by Edelgard and had lost their leader? The monastery is completely abandoned until Byleth shows back up, the church is in fucking shambles post timeskip.

What happens to Dedue in the GD route? Was kinda getting fatigued when I did that map so I just warped my dudes in to assassinate Edelgard in like 2 turns. so for me he just appeared in the cutscene before the battle then disappeared and was never mentioned again

He fights you in his human form and you kill him.
You accidentally just defeated the leader of those that dubstep in the dark

I've played BE, BL, and GD and I don't think they've explicitly said that Arundel is Thales yet. Maybe it comes up in the deathknight paralogue or church route.

Christ, the entire fucking Jeralt scene and the immediate follow up shit feels so fucking contrived, and makes it seem like the stuff around it was either hastily rewritten or cut out to write him and Sothis out of the story and provide an excuse to catapult the story further because of time limits or "oh not gotta save shit for the story DLC".

Oh right that makes sense. Based Dimitri

He gets sad and leaves.

Attached: 2019081123204600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Just finished BL as my first blind run.

Attached: EBBTU4TUIAEDHzj.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

IT'S NOT FUCKING SHORT HAIR GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU AUTISTIC NIGGER.
SHE DIDN'T CUT HER FUCKING HAIR,. IT'S BRAIDED AND TUCKED INSIDE HER HAT. IT'S NOT ANY SHORTER THAT IT USED TO BE.
STOP SAYING IT IS.

>Jeralt: "Son, I must tell you something extremely important. You see,--"
>Alois: "Sorry to interrupt, but it's time for battle!"
>Jeralt: "Ah well, I'm sure we'll be able to finish this conversation later."

>5 minutes later

>Sothis: "This diary full of secrets about your past sure is interesting, lets--"
>Alois: "Sorry to interrupt, but Rhea wants to see you!"
>Sothis: "Ah well, I'm sure we'll be able to finish reading this later."

>1 minute later

>Rhea: "You mother was... your mother was my..."
>Alois: "Sorry to interrupt, but I need to tell Rhea something extremely important!"
>Rhea: "Oh well, we'll finish this conversation later. You are dismissed."

All of this within 10 fucking minutes. Please tell me the writing gets better.

Attached: 1560302626881.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

>Byleth turns back time
>Thales shows up saying that he needs Kronya to live
>Even though Kronya dies the very next chapter and the spell she was used for is undone by Byleth literally 5 minutes after she dies

Edelgard was right. Fuck dragons and fuck feudalism.

is it normal for Claud to never gain Attack? also my Raphael has been leveling up magic like 3 times and not attack

Attached: 1564256136281.jpg (500x500, 29K)

That's right Yea Forums, I helped her slaughter millions. I helped her kill any classmates i didn't care about enough to recruit. I helped her kill that Psychopath Dimitri, I helped her topple the church and i helped her build a united empire, and you know what? I'm going to do it again as soon as i finish this golden deer run. Stay seetheing lionkeks.

Attached: D80SeleV4AICkj9.jpg (766x893, 87K)

It is short you retard, reclass her out of Bishop and look for yourself

Edelgard is shit

ok

Gonna have to feed Leoni str ups. Christ.

>Fuck dragons
>But dubstep mole people are alright
Yeah, no. Fuck Edelgard.

>Edge ends up shorter than Bernie and Lysithea after timeskip
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EDGELORD

Wow, panties!

Crestaids growth stunt

I see you haven't played BE.

Does she even die? they just that they'll be there trapped for eternity.

t. Hubert von Vestra

explain Lysithea, then

Do a flip, guns are lame you glow in the dark discord nigger

kys

>the huge ass on Dorothea

lmao who cares

>Hauteclere
>Gradivus
>Pathria
so Fodlan exists in the same universe as Arachnea? So I presume Tiki is still around in this time period?

why can Rhea teach brawling?

Flames and Seiros crests stronk, glocester and charon weak

A Flechelight more like

>t. carlos

Ancient serious technique used on Nemesis

>play Golden Deer story
>find out the truth behind Nemesis, Seiros and Agartha
>realize Edelgard is completely fucking wrong and retarded
>will never play her route again
same thing happened to me

My Dimitri has way more defense than my Edelgard did. He's retardedly good and makes BL route easy as fuck.

IS reuses weapon names all the time.

Sometimes you just have to punch some sinners

It's probably easier to do the pegasus knight screenshot instead.

Attached: pantsu ingrid.jpg (619x511, 58K)

say that to my face motherfucker and not online, see what happens

Attached: 599.jpg (1901x1691, 190K)

I can't decide which route I like more between Church and Lions

but it says in the weapon description of Hauteclere that it was used in the war of the heroes

>go point by point to btfo your retarded ass
>n-n-no u are da retard

Attached: 1513828790979.png (645x773, 15K)

Dedues growths are weird, If you just look at total stat gains, he's much behind others, but being so tanky he's still useful as fuck. But even then his dex is pretty low,

>Lions
best boys
kino storyline
Deers
>best girls
>chill storyline and most lore
>Church
can fuck mommy Rhea
saving grace for Beagles
>Beagles
only do this if you want to fuck Edelgard

those weapons are specifically tied to the Archanea lore, and only show up in Archanea games.

You mean the war we see in the intro?
Yeah, so?

I can just steal Hilda and Lysithea on the other routes though, but I can't steal Dedue and Dimitri from Lions

Doesn't happen in my copy so it doesn't matter to me. Your actions are absolutely meaningless.

Attached: 1486182795960.gif (474x354, 384K)

Anyone else kinda disappointed with the monastery sections? I wish they were more fleshed out. It becomes incredibly repetitive considering how little you can do and I'm only on my first playthough. I was hoping you could visit the towns they talk about in supports to do other shit, just something. At the beginning of every month they talk about how seasons are changing and stuff but the weather stays the same. I was hoping for snow, rain, autumn leaves falling or some shit and got nothing

They should just go back to bases if they're not gonna flesh this shit out

Attached: 7A20849C-89A7-42B7-8A45-E252C140D4D5.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Why do you keep saying this? Lorenz isn't a crest autist and she doesn't die young with him either.

Time-skip monastery is definitely a mistake. I would have loved a different hideout for each faction.

I didn't mind it for part 1 but they should've had post time skip just be usual fire emblem base shit

You don't even get to fuck edelgard, hell i dont think she even marries you officially.
But you know who gets to impregnate her retarded ass twice? based ferdinand.

Or is he?

I'll trade character arcs and an actually fulfilling drama over lore lore lore look dubstep in the final chapter. GD sucked dick. It was a strictly worse BL until the surprise at out of nowhere final boss.

stop it. get some help.
She fucking abdicates and elopes with you, and half the goddamn route is her crushing on (You) at every opportunity

I really enjoyed it in part 1 but it isnt really different for each route and it overstays its welcome in part 2 when there is significantly less to get done

He isn't. He just forces her to eat vitamin cakes until she becomes a bed ridden, yet alive, onahole.

>over lore lore lore look dubstep in the final chapter.
the lore is what proves that Edelgard is completely in the wrong and Dimitri/Claude is right, don't knock it

Will Gilbert still be recruitable if I get him killed as an ally in chapter 6 or will he stay dead?

How do I recruit Caspar? It seems I cant recruit him through teacher rank and support since his B support is locked to part 2, what do I need to do to get him to join?

Awakening, fates and heroes already show every world is linked. It probably got farted out of a portal or something.

>Claude just gives his entire country to Dimitri and then fucks off from Fódlan
What the FUCK was his problem?

>leonie's tits seem liked they got a good upgrade with the skip
>from this pic they actually look smaller

Are my eyes playing tricks on me again? Though more likely they're the exact same or something anyway.

I'm pretty sure he was literally born outside of Fodlan

How do you get the 5* seeds in the garden? I had one on my second playthrough but I planted it alongside flowers and lost it.

Her clothes give the illusion that she has a smaller rack, it's still the same size.

Attached: dirtybigtittytomboy.png (1361x1043, 910K)

Should I do BL or GD as a next run? Just finished my BL route
>Blythe and Edelgard ended up together
>Hubert and Benedetta ended up together
>Ferdinand and Dorothea ended up together
>Casper and Lindhardt adventured the world together
>Petra ended up as Queen of independent island

I don't mind the lore. My problem is that it feels tacked on when it should have been the focus. I don't like how you have to deal with Edelgard's shit when that entire story is centered around Dimitri and Claude is just some third wheel, only then to drop it and dump Nemesis on you in the final 2 chapters. Claude should have left Edelgard alone earlier and gone mole hunting from the start. Maybe have him depose Edelgard by taking away her Slitherer support or something. The way it is now, GD is a shittier BL that trades a satisfying character drama for lore dumps and an out of nowhere final boss.
The game literally tells you.

they're definitely same size, probably bigger

Attached: 9Vpqqog89fGZ9F9MPB-XiId9qe8HZLfGhRbXmkN76Gw.png (1280x720, 980K)

BL. You'll learn more about Edelgard's past and why she is the way she is.

Why are the Black Eagles so popular with reddit?

GD so you learn how retarded everyone else is

He joins post timeskip if you're Blue Lions. Doesn't matter if he died as an ally.

so I really gotta train up Gauntlets? that sucks

After you do too many B supports you'll be locked out of more B supports and have to fulfill their C rank conditions instead

>Lysithea now in the most deployed
Cute nuke rising up the ranks

Because “Muh qween”

Attached: 33F85097-0630-435B-8942-4B5BA8EDA256.png (310x310, 153K)

Alright thanks

Allies can get more than one A support, right?

Why would the game lie to you? You also will need a C in Brawling, maybe a bit lower if you have C support.

Yet she won't marry you because youre a commoner

muh edelgard is good because she's a strong independent woman who opposeds society and religion

She doesn't marry while Empress because she abdicates the throne shortly after.

yes, but only one results in a paired ending

>yes, but only one results in a paired ending
That's what had me curious. Is it the first A support that decides it?

no its just, most of the units join you if your professor rank is high enough without any training on certain attributes

Which stat increases your accuracy, mu hilda wont fucking hit 70s

dex

Speed

Milky

Give her an accuracy ring

Move

Anyone have that spanish ranking chart?

yes

I love her.

Attached: EBziC8dU8AAP1nC.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Has he been studying under Heroes Arden?

DEDUE WILL CHOKE THIS POINT

Claude is the future king of Almyra. Why rule a war ravaged shithole like Fodlan when you can just fuck off to Almyra?