Which of the Souls clones are worth playing? Like Nioh, Lord of the Fallen etc

Which of the Souls clones are worth playing? Like Nioh, Lord of the Fallen etc.

Attached: 3213509-nioh_20170329201658[1].jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

I've heard that The Surge is pretty decent, but never played it. Also Ashen (?)

none

Sekiro is pretty good

Regardless of if it's a clone or not; Nioh.

Has the bet combat system of them all, but that's about it.

Nioh and Sekiro.
Lord of the Fallen is shit.

nioh, its by far the best its even a lot better then any souls.

salt and sanctuary for souls but 2d.

rest is ok at best...

Only Demon's and Dark souls are worth playing

I've only played Nioh and Lords of the Fallen, and I'd say only Nioh is really worth playing of the two. Lords of the Fallen had some nice things about it but it's bogged down by too many bad designs/decisions.

Best combat, storyline and general locations.
Enough to be the best.

just nioh

Some people seem to like Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3.

Wouldn't recommend them personally though.

You forgot about the best bossfights too.

>sekiro
>best locations
Dude, what the fuck. They aren't *bad* per se, but the best? Dude, what the FUCK are you smoking?

The Surge is pretty cool. Not perfect, and I recommend a faster weapon type, but does a lot of nice twists on typical Souls mechanics like currency not being lost upon death if you "bank" it, and being able to completely remake your build at any time.

Nioh isn't a souls clone.

you already named all souls clones. congrats.

DS3 contains the best sum of boss battles of any From game, but Sekiro does have Great Shinobi Owl, the best of them all

>
what's better?

>Souls clones
>Sekiro

So how are we defining "Souls clone" or souls-like these days? Because Sekiro is the furthest From has gotten from a Souls game, far closer to Tenchu or something than Souls

I'm not surprised that people call it a Souls clone of course, when shit like Hollow Knight, Dark Devotion and fucking Darksiders 3 are compared to Souls just because one mechanic is similar

Personal opinion: Nioh is as good, maybe even more, than the Soulsborne games. Lords of the Fallen was so unremarkable I never bothered with more than one playtthrought. Never played The Surge.

Nioh is pretty much above most of the Souls games outside of DeS and Bloodborne, it seems like a complicated game at first with the stances and ki pulsing but then just clicks

Unworthy is excellent, it's the only soulslike I've played that actually adds something novel instead of just aping the aesthetic. The grayscale color pallet works well to create ambience, and the poison garden maze actually feels oppressive. The bosses started simple and added new mechanics with each phase so you could learn them properly without dying over and over. NG+ shouldn't have taken away your weapons etc, that's my only complaint.