Don't forget to catch and evolve Knuckles to his Stage 3 evo...

Don't forget to catch and evolve Knuckles to his Stage 3 evo, so that you can fuse both him and a Holy Gleem together in order to get Shadow today.

Attached: screen-16.jpg (533x355, 50K)

Silver is literally only used in spinoffs still cause his design. He is one of the worse when it came to wasted potential and could have used a spinoff game.

The problem with Silver is that he's a character from the far, bad future, so the writers don't know how to make him relevant in any mainline game unless it involves time manipulation.

He gets used because Sonic Team has some sort of pride-based autism where their own ideas should be re-used in every new game, but outside criticism and external media should be utterly ignored.

Dah hell is this

Attached: 1565437160073.jpg (480x800, 208K)

Are there bat tats?

Sadly, no.

SEGA needing all the promotion they can get and resorting to more gachashit.

>brother and his friends got me to play this game
>they all quit before me
>I quit a month before this collab started
Fucking gachas subscribe to my fuck blog

Yep, it's honestly a shame how low Sonic has fallen.

Attached: 1454897398210.png (600x600, 261K)

Both Shadow, Silver and Zavok are all still shilled because of their creators (Iizuka, Nakamora and Kishimoto respectively). The fact Mephiles was going to be in Forces for no fucking reason just because the director of 06 produced Forces proves this.

Nepotism is the worst thing in Ninland, they make retarded decisions purely for this instead of keeping brand consistency.

>The fact Mephiles was going to be in Forces for no fucking reason just because the director of 06 produced Forces proves this.
Woah really, source?

Attached: 1561411283514.jpg (569x506, 44K)

I think it was pointed out in that Twitter feed of Mememan Arron reading the original script of the game. I'll see if I can find it

Ah, ok. It's weird because I thought the Time Eater was Mephiles' remains and stuff.

So the reason the classic characters don't come back is because the original creators are gone and not there to demand they get used in modern games?

This is such a strange collab.

I think that was a fan rumor imo, albeit, a decent fan theory last time I checked.

More or less. It's why Iizuka brought back the Chaotix but rebooted them from being tied to the Knuckles' Chaotix game.

This reminds me it turns out I only had 31 Sonics instead of 32 after doing the various Soulstone tasks, which threw me off and I never fused a Silver.

Some loli foxgirl Pokemon ripoff & Knuckles

I really don't get the design behind humanoid ones in the game. Like the most powerful being humanoid isn't exactly uncommon, but they don't make them like badass nor do they make them sex appeal bait. Just kind of like children wearing costumes.

Attached: 1561866383971.webm (640x360, 1.32M)