What are thoughts on Greedfall?

What are thoughts on Greedfall?

Attached: GreedFall-Interview-01-Header-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 352K)

Does actually look good from the trailers.
But I just know I'm gonna be let down by it being ye average open world garbage #438910251

I don't care anymore, it has way too many trannies working on the game.

But ye average open world garbage #438910249 was great.

like all games spider creates it will have decent ideas but the gameplay will be bad

i still have plan to buy it as i really enjoy eurojank games

Their improvement in Technomancer was quite surprising though.

yeah i agree with that hopefully they will not insert too much sjw politic into the game

Gameplay looks fun in the trailers.

Literally never heard of it before seeing this thread.

looks fun

Attached: 1565202887765.png (900x860, 490K)

im tired of no proper gore or dismemberment in games

its dumb that swords are basically pointy baseball bats in video games

Witcher 3 combat was nothing special but they got this part right

luckily it's not open world

it is have hub system so it is not completly open world

I should have clarified: open world garbage = quantity over quality
Skyrim isn't open world either, but it's what I mean with open world garbage.

How is Skyrim not open world? Open world just means that you have a seamless world, even if there are loading screen transitions.

>Greedfall
>Fall

Why do developers been putting the word "Fall" and "Under" In all of their games?

Attached: a805318b5b14ce1514fac11a5581b0832201941f83fb1f5a21e842fd219622d4.jpg (494x420, 32K)

>Open world just means that you have a seamless world, even if there are loading screen transitions.
wut? This are polar opposites.
The Gothic games are actual open world games.
Skyrim is glorified shit.

Name 5 that have been released within the last 2 years

Gothic 3 is open world, Gothic 2 is hub based and Gothic 1 is just a teeny weeny game world. Skyrim is actually open world, disregarding the quality of its design as that's not really relevant.

>G2
>big island to run around in
>can enter every enterable house, cavern, tower, etc. without a loading screen
>can freely run around the whole island
>hub based
Let me guess, because the Mining Valley and Jharkendar are locked?

>Skyrim
>can't even enter a small house inside an already instanced "city" without having to load into a new instance
>almost every single house, every cavern, every tower interior, every ruin, etc. are their own, laughably tiny instances
>this is somehow an open world compared to Gothic
Not too mention that Skyrim has locked areas as well, like the Soul Cairn and so on.
You are making the error of thinking open world means there's lots of mundane shit to do. Skyrim is a semi-open world sandbox like game.
Gothic games are actual story driven open world games.

Looks pretty interesting and I'm liking all the ideas they're putting together in one game, hopefully it's good

hub based because they are small and not connected by transition areas that serve only to make the player physically walk there. Also includes the halls of Irdorath.

Open world is a style of world design, not how many loading screens there are or aren't.

You don't know what open world means. By your definition GTA is not open world because you can hardly enter buildings.

You're an idiot.

Except that's not what I said at all. GTA is open world, the building don't matter in this context, because buildings are incredibly unimportant in GTA.
But if your game has you enter building and generally interiors all the time, how the fuck can you talk about an open world when everything has a loading screen?

>Open world is a style of world design
And that's completely wrong. Open world is designed by being seamless (no to almost no loading screens) and being able to go almost everywhere from the get go.
And the Halls of Irdorath are pretty much the only example in G2 where you get teleported to a new area. Mining Valley? You do have to go there. The entries to Mining Valley and the parts where you come out are directly connected and if they didn't need another instance because limitations you could very well enter the valley by a transition area. Jharkendar literally has a portal, so shit does hardly count.

No u.