How do you even get these fuckers out without breaking the discs?

How do you even get these fuckers out without breaking the discs?

Absolutely horrid design.

Attached: nintendotopdesign.jpg (1016x762, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWHuIFxT19Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5aQHOFAeKiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>baten kaitos
is this game as comfy as it looks?
it looks like ff10 with the beach setting and looks really nice with the pre rendered backgrounds,
worth playing?

Press down on the spindle like every other fucking disc case you retard

Apply vertical pressure to the center spire

Yeah, it's great

>He doesn't throw the case hoping to dislodge them

LMAO
M
A
O

It doesn't fucking work retard. Have you ever actually tried getting games out of these particular shit cases?

Watching the disks flex as you're trying to get it off the post always made me nervous. Best design right here.
>disc elevated
>can grasp the disc while releasing it, keeping it from scratching along the case

Attached: goat.jpg (500x465, 31K)

dont forget the memory card slot for people that use one memory card per game
no seriously why did the cases have memory card slots

Just twist them out with a finger or two. It feels a bit violent but the discs can take it.

It is comfy and very pretty. The overworld especially is very well made. The only problem is combat makes zero sense. Go watch some videos explaining it. I've played the game to the end as a kid and still haven't figured it out. And make sure you don't miss class upgrades. If you miss any for a certain character you will get fucked.

They had limited blocks. I always kept the card relevant to whatever game I was playing at the time inside.

I had at least 3 different cards for my ps2 games, one of which required a startup disc to access the saves.

So you had somewhere safe to put your memory card when you took the game to a friends house.

I got the combat down right away, my only problem are those combo cards, they're too reliant on a specific order before getting them and since your hand is always random they're hard to pull off and I always get them by accident if at all.

wtf is a disc?

Fun game with really bloated systems and really bad voice acting (I can justify the filter due to the context but the actual VAs are horrendous).

the sequel streamlines the combat by having a universal deck for your whole party as opposed to individual decks for each member, replacing weapon cards with universal attack cards (Weapons and armor are instead 'equipped' and used for a certain number of attacks), you only go in a basic straight order as opposed to picking cards and trying for various poker style hand bonuses, but uses an ATB style system and has a better "heart of the cards" system where it gives you the card you need way more often. Special use a meter but when you get max meter you can activate a burst which lets you use as many specials as you can fit during your whole combo allowing you to do max length combos with your entire party as they relay their attacks with one another

youtube.com/watch?v=mWHuIFxT19Q

It's the shit, desu. Voice acting is the only flaw. Sequel is also good.

Forgot to mention the combos in this game are reliant on various combinations of A and B attacks (Light A, medium B, havy B, special 1, special 2, etc) as opposed to number combinations in the first.

>Disk

The voice acting is also way better in Origins.

>game needs 2 discs
jeez, what an artifact. I prefer downloading the 2nd half of my game.

Guillo is my favorite character for this reason, because they're voiced simultaneously by both a male and female voice, and at no point is one more apparent than the other, it's dependent on how you listen. You can focus on Guillo's male or female voice and that one will stand out more

.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQHOFAeKiM

Attached: file.png (450x800, 376K)

It starts comfy but it has one of my favorite twists in vidya towards the end

>game has an element system where opposite elements cancel each other out if you use them in the same attack (400 fire damage and 300 water damage in the same turn will end up having you only do 100 fire damage)
>even though the intention is to have you be "hmm okay I can't use THIS attack this turn, I'll cancel out my other attack", it just defaults to you only using at most 3 non conflicting elements (ie: Fire, Light, Time) in a deck so you don't have to think about cancelling out your own attacks