WHERE IS IT

WHERE IS IT

Attached: WHEREISIT.jpg (680x341, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we already know the date for that one you retard its coming out this winter, what I want to know is when FF 8 Is coming out

Who cares about FF 8

So how's the online gonna work? Didn't have to play the whole game with the other people you play with?

DOES IT HAVE FUCKING COUCH CO-OP OR NOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1539697498146.jpg (311x361, 14K)

I’m so glad somebody else but me gives a shit

>DOES IT HAVE FUCKING COUCH CO-OP OR NOT

The Switch version was confirmed by some sources as each player requiring their own Switch and game copy; not supporting true local multiplayer.

However other sites, e.g. Gamespot, report there will be local multiplayer on all systems.

So the PS4 version atleast should have comfy single-system couch coop.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST POST SOMETHING OFFICIALLY SOMEWHERE
I WAS GOING TO BUY IT FOR FUCKING SWITCH WHY CAN'T THESE NIGGERS JUST MAKE FUCKING COUCH CO-OP ANYMORE

Attached: 1555410691699.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>No PC

Attached: 1548110957813.png (472x472, 152K)

>what is emulation
retard

Wish this was on pc so we could try fixing the bucket bitch problem. Would improve things a bit for two players.

I JUST WANT SELKIE MILKIES

Attached: 1559756001656.gif (274x249, 214K)

I want to know too.

Attached: 1516745657079.png (1024x1658, 3.36M)

Does the co-op work on dolphin? It didn't last time I checked, which was about a year ago.

>what's coop
>what's all the new stuff they're gonna add in the Remaster
double retard

Never played it on GC but how it is going to work without the dual screen displays?

WHERE ARE THE PICS

>what's coop
Its going to be fucking online-only, so what's the fucking point?

I don't care as long as I can play the game with my friends, which I can't since I'm the only one who owns a Switch.

If you were a real friend you'd buy Switches for everyone

Well now you can play online with us.

Most of us will probably pirate it though.

Is this game good?
I'm seriously burned out for life with most vidya, especially jrpgs, but the older final fantasy games are some of the few I can still tolerate since I grew up with those. I kind of see some FF9 vibe in this one.

Attached: so we gonna fight lady yunalesca.png (900x900, 50K)

It was made for coop couch play, so the singleplayer can be a bit lacking. Combat also kinda sucks, since combos are clunky to use (you have to basically delay your second and third hit a bit, but it never really feels consistent).
Soundtrack is superb, and easily the best one in the entire franchise. Kumi Tanioka is a goddess. Presentation is also top notch (especially for Gamecube game) Story gets a bit fuckey at the end for my tastes, but everything up to that point is just you doing whatever you can to keep your village safe.
Also a lot of the enemies were lifted from FF9, so that's where the vibes come from, I think

in fairness, true couch co-op wasn't a thing with the gamecube version either as everyone needed a gba AND 25 dollar cable to play because of how the menus work
still waiting to see just how they are going to handle it with online

Lilty bros where YOU AT

Attached: LiltySquad.png (325x200, 27K)

>pirating a multiplayer focused game
i mean I get pirating single player shit but come on now

Attached: brainlet tops.png (245x206, 6K)

Id rather not have couch co op the support snoy.

Get friends nigger

It was sill couch co-op

If I can't play with friends sitting in the same room on one console I don't want the game at all

It could be worse.

well you weren't playing on one thing
>1 gamecube
>4 gbas
>4 propriety cables
:^)
>boo hoo I don't want the game at all!

ok go cry about it somewhere else nigger

I don't know where you're getting the FF9 vibe from, but it's a top-down dungeon crawler, not a turn-based RPG. It also has a fairly unique setting from other FF games.

>character design by Toshiyuki Itahana, the main character artist from FFIX
>many monster are exactly the same as FFIX

I wonder user

Attached: cerberus.jpg (1141x684, 156K)

I mean, if monster design is why you like FF9, then yes I guess you'll love Crystal Chronicles.

Actually I do like CC because of that (and the music), but I was just telling you why would it give someone the FFIX vibes, from an outside perspective, is the closest thing, visually, that exist in the franchise (not accounting the chocobo games).

Attached: Crystal_Chronicles_Chillin_Artwork.jpg (770x600, 150K)

The world map is also an arrangement of a song from FFIX, and Stiltzkin was also in as well.

switch version requires all 4 players to have their own new 3ds and lan adapters

CC has the best soundtrack of any game ever and it's a crime that it's basically the only FF soundtrack not on spotify.

it doesn't

If that's true then this will be a hard pass.

>Don't ask questions, just consume product and get excited for next products

Nah, I'll just not buy it and watch it flop because it doesn't have local multiplayer

>So the PS4 version atleast should have comfy single-system couch coop.
Why would the PS4 version have this but not the Switch version though, that doesn't make any sense. It sounded like the challenge was getting all the information players need on one screen since i was originally played with two screens, this would be the same regardless of which platform its running on.

More than likely it just doesn't have (gimped) local co-op on anything but the Switch, get ready for online-only co-op on PS4.

>However other sites, e.g. Gamespot, report there will be local multiplayer on all systems.
Or it just works the same way Switch co-op works, with everyone needing their own game, console and TV, they just won't have to play online and can do LAN instead

Be grateful this version doesn't force you to also buy 4 handhelds as well.

Fucking original required you to have 4 GBA for 4 players. You aren't even allowed to just have one on gba and one on controller if you wanted to play 2 players. Must have 2 gba for 2 players. This was the most jewish of the jew bullshit on the gamecube back in the day.

9/9 for the 20th anniversary.

Except the with absence of local pultiplayer, you literally DO need to have 4 full-priced systems. Not to mention 4 unique copies of the game, a requirement not present in the original. There’s nothing to “be grateful for” here.

that's what I fear the most

Daily reminder this is only digital for the west. Import a physical copy.

>tfw a thread about my favorite game
I was lucky enough to have friends with their own gameboy advances and got to play this as intended with the multiplayer and it was fun as fuck.
Yuke master race.

You’re retarded if you believe this considering to couch coop on the fucking GC you needed 4 GBA’s. You literally cannot have all the menu options on couch coop so this shit is going to be online or local switch MP only.

where does it say there's no local coop? can you link me?

Yukes are some of the best FF creatures and we will never again see them in anything ever.
Also fuck Crystal Bearers.

I made a speculative comment, based on the complete absence of mention of local. Every single mention of the release exclusively talks about online co-op. One source even redacted a version of the article that mentioned local co-op.

Why would I want a case for a 20 year old game? Digital is better, gramps.

Cool if true

you getting it on switch or ps4? I'm getting both to play with everyone, it's also my favorite game

Attached: 39937514_238997020290435_4355175238477021184_n.png (960x883, 1.28M)

I don't own a switch so that really just leaves PS4.

I can tell you right now it wont have it based on actually playing 4 player in the original
You guys don’t understand you cannot implement all the menu options in the game + map + bonus without having another screen.

Echoes of Time was better anyways.

LILTIES RISE UP!

Best Final Fantasy, even if it's just a Gauntlet clone.

Peak aesthethic, mediocre game

I could listen to Donna Burke read me stories all day.

... I wonder if she's done any audiobooks...

Goblin Wall is a trap. Veo Lu Sluice has the best rewards in year 2. Tida has the best lore. Moschet Manor has the best boss fight. There is literally no reason to do more than change your element at Goblin Wall

Second from the right master race

Pathetic

Used to always play the horned helmet one. Little races and spear users were my thing back then. If I were to play now, I'd probably go Yuke wizza, though.

Attached: bf9fe7b8360a6d6500ce4b3675ca69cf.jpg (972x1134, 180K)

Goblin Wall is for going to later when you've mined all the good shit from the other dungeons.

They could easily have circumvented this by simply having the game retain its 4:3 format and have each player's menu screen be present in the letterboxed area.

So did anyone here get to play co-op with the gameboy.

Yeah. It was good times.

I played with my little sisters. It went something like this when I was doing the later levels

youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04

>can get rings of cure, blizzard, fire, and lightning on the first cycle of each location with a little luck

>ring of life is locked behind the third cycle of one of the longest levels and you need to get max points to have a 1/4 chance of getting it

>no ring of clear at all

Attached: 1504164796868.jpg (228x206, 14K)

Get this, the swtich, you know that ninty console, has a screen in your hands AND, and i say, keep listening, AND on the tv youre playing it on!

>also fuck crystal bearers
Ive blanked that game from my memories

Amidatelion didnt deserve her fate

only the wii u does this, if you have the switch in your hand,it won't display on the tv as well

Thanks for reminding me, asshole.

I love Yukes!
If you were one of the people who got to play this with three other friends back in the day you were truly blessed.
Good times.

>her
>implying implications
the second armor they end up in is 'feminine' though, but that's it

Yukes are gendered.

Amidatelion was the best Yuke period.
Amidatelion uses both a male looking and female looking Yuke body. I don't think we're supposed to know.

>implying implicating implication about a period of time that is not constant in our euclidean linear space-time continuum

I miss this game so much

She used female pronouns in the japanese version

I carried that globe but i also called dibs on the first rings of each element among my 4 group

Attached: yuke.png (980x300, 472K)

>tfw the lack of decent multiplayer doesnt bother me since i always played the game solo and found it better that way
time to poor 600 hours into the game dicking around in mag mel and so on

Prepare your command list

>attack
>defend
>phoenix down
>phoenix down
>phoenix down
>phoenix down
>phoenix down
>phoenix down

my lads and I are playing FF:CC with dolphin and 4 gba emulators over Parsec.

It's fun

sounds like aids to setup,does it lag

It works just fine. It was a little bit tricky to set it up for the first time, but when you know what you're doing, you need like 5 minutes to set it all up.

Attached: 765766565.png (648x1109, 405K)

That makes no sense why would the switch not have local on one console while the PS4 will at the very least I can understand the Switch version have the option of the original Gamecube style set up.

Switch

Switch

PLEASE TELL ME THE MOOGLE CARRIES THE LANTERN EVEN IN MULTIPLAYER!

Or that the lantern is a static affect and you can still do spell casting while holding it.

I'm tired, kupo. It's your turn.

Steel Visor reporting
you Yukes are alright, though

>moogle carries the lantern in multiplayer
>everyone runs off in different directions
>moogle does nothing

I'll shave your fat ass to keep you cool but you're still carrying it

Attached: luluchu.gif (294x233, 695K)

So everyone dies? That's fine with me.

Moogle could simply default to following party leader or 1st player as well, like its the solo version.

I agree there could easily be a way to assign the Moogle.

>fighting monsters/gathering minor miner loot
>party leader doesn't want any or doesn't get what he wants
>takes off
>everyone dies

Just deal with it you baby. It's only awkward in 2 player

That's good to know. I would mention them having a woman voice the part, but that doesn't mean much.