Mom cancels your wow classic sub

>mom cancels your wow classic sub

Attached: FaroffDimpledAnnelida-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paZTFHelzXc
youtube.com/watch?v=_HI0AecWYok
youtube.com/watch?v=ffvQK_NBt48
youtube.com/watch?v=vjMk5PL2bjg
youtube.com/watch?v=IGPLZGNcra4
youtube.com/watch?v=6VYRAiXB-h0
youtu.be/XW0u5xrfiac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cuts the part where he tries to sodomize himself with the remote
you had one job user...

Think of the children!

blueboard user...

So the first one was real and the rest were all fake, right

This is 4Channel.

youtu.be/paZTFHelzXc

1 its faked
2 you cant sodomize yourself through your underwear

Not with that kind of defeatist attitude.

They were all fake from the start, the angry brother got an interview with some radio station after the first went viral and admitted it was always a ploy to make a viral video.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HI0AecWYok

>you cant sodomize yourself through your underwear
Not with that attitude!

youtube.com/watch?v=ffvQK_NBt48

Attached: Kirbyraeg.jpg (476x357, 18K)

HIVEMIND

Bow to the king
youtube.com/watch?v=vjMk5PL2bjg

I still think the first one was real. Everything after it was obviously fake though.

You clearly haven't been to /d/.

Attached: 1535073399773.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>its faked
Oh you don't say professor!? I would have never come to that conclusion without the aid of such a skilled memesman as yourself. Truly thank you for being alive to inform me that this was a fake video, I now see my life in an entirely new light. Faggot.

It's real.

That kid was clearly suffering from mental illness while being both spoiled and abused by his family. They tortured that kid and at the same time gave him every material thing he asked for. I watched every "episode" about his meltdowns and it was disturbing and sad the more I saw. He had awful parents and desperately needed treatment and discipline. Instead of that, his family encouraged the "meme" and continued to exploit a very troubled child until he grew into a very troubled adult.

Unknown chris chan?

>So was the first video real?
>...
>Did you actually try to shove a remote up your ass?
>haha nah man, it was all fake, it was all fake, I willingly did that as a joke thinking millions of people would believe it, not knowing whether anything would come of it.

As if you'd admit it was real. Anyone would claim it was fake to get out of admitting it was real.

Of course the first isn't fake. It's too real. The others are completely faked though.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGPLZGNcra4

>Of course the first isn't fake.

Someone gets it. The poor kid had to save face or be ridiculed for their rest of his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VYRAiXB-h0
You have been I.P. bann-

>that punch

Attached: 9bos.jpg (445x429, 25K)

100% this. Trying to angrily shove a remote up your ass is something too real to even make up

Before the era of REEEEEE, there was this bullshit.

back to your containment board

>haven't seen that video in years
>check it out now
>97 million views
Impressive. I had no idea it got that big

He's already on Yea Forums though

maybe you can't, quitter

who hurt you?

how old was this originally? I swear I've seen this before years ago

Which one would that be?

>people think this wasnt staged
>people find this funny

Attached: iffy.jpg (970x582, 104K)

you never laughed at a movie or comedian?
the people who point out it's fake just want to feel smart for a moment, everyone else accepted that fact when they watched it and still laughed along

I probably wouldn't find it funny today, but it reminds me of a fun and simpler time before I became such an unpleasant complainypants.

you forgot to raise your spork

>/r/eddit

fake & gay

Who cares if it's fake?

>hunter throws a sonic bomb

Attached: 1565376961602.jpg (1100x623, 264K)

This is still my favorite one recorded after the original
youtu.be/XW0u5xrfiac
>that part where he throws the vase down the stairs

Kek

Top kek

Based

honestly as ridiculous as they seem I kinda have trouble believing that even these were faked considering how well acted and set up they would have to be, I've seen spoiled people in real life and they really do act just like this

Redpill me on PvP servers, are they cancer or fun?

On the one hand you have:
>big wpvp battles over stuff like world bosses, instance portals, etc
On the other hand you have:
>constant ganking, sometimes can't even play the game because some guy decides he just wants to ruin your day

Is it worth it bros?

Attached: 1553811602492.png (894x773, 48K)

Reminder that you can PvP on PvE servers, it's just consentual.
So if you aren't in the mood you don't need to bother but if you are you can flag yourself and try to start shit or just look like a badass for making yourself vulnerable.

Yeah but you have to hope someone attacks you or you find another flagged player. It's not a very good solution for those times when you want to PvP.

actual vanilla player here, the ganking is fine, if you aren't on a 5k+ pop private server, or heavily imbalanced server

But it looks like every realm will be 90%+ 1 faction in a year and they'll add War Mode

Im playing PvE so I don't risk losing world buffs
And because the playerbase will be less toxic, older, more female

Attached: wow.png (968x144, 7K)

Of course he's white.

>more female
How is that a good thing? They suck at everything. Also what's war mode?

Just need to decide what you prefer more, being able to PvP when others don't want to but it means you're forced to do so when you don't want to or only PvPing when everyone involved wants to.

Any East coast Chads joining me on Herod?

Attached: faerlina.jpg (1125x1181, 126K)

The feeling of tension when you enter a contested zone is great
Can get a little cancer at times but I generally enjoy them

Man you guys are fucking stupid.
This particular video wasnt staged but all the ones after were.

The little brother basically ruined his life and made it better by pretending it was fake from the beginning and make more episodes.

This is a real tantrum being thrown and nobody would try to stick a remote up their ass in a fake video as a teenager that his peers will see at school.

Seriously you're fucking retarded.

>These two retards house
These videos taught me nothing but jealousy

>B-bro lemme jsut put a cam in your room and then you go in and do the thing exactly 1 second later
There was like 10000 videos that used that formula, it didn't happen, but the main characters autism did sell the act well.

your retardation hurt me