Huh?! what was that noise?

>huh?! what was that noise?
>............................................................
>hmph, must be hearing things....

Attached: file.png (678x598, 222K)

nig

ger

WHOA

>all the other guards have disappeared one by one and not reported back in the last 15 minutes?
>I'll just stick to this patrolling route that leaves me with my back turned to some ventilation shafts and dark corners behind boxes

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

stealth games are worse than racing games, which means stealth games are the lowest of the low
maybe the technology for adequate AI isn't there yet, but i've yet to play one that was even halfway decent

cum

if AI was halfway decent you wouldn't play a stealth game because it would be no fun

Too soon bro. Epstein JUST died.

niggers

>Drowners, gotta be

that's a pretty good point. and you made me realize that i hate these stealth games because there is zero immersion. it's "oh let me see how i can abuse the AI and mechanics in this next section where there are x number of patrols and a search light and i can throw some pebbles to distract these guards"
it's just fucking terrible
you play one and you've played them all. absolute garbage

*clink*

Attached: dda002e9-02b1-4208-82a5-cf059f3c79cf.jpg (693x517, 15K)

Who cares what happened to that pedo. Dude is roasting on Satan's grill now.

GET LOST, CHUMLEY

>facility is alerted to a spy/enemy presence and go on high alert

>they get bored, give up and go back to normal alert status after 2 minutes or searching

TF2's Spy is honestly the most fun I've had with "stealth" given the mechanics and actual live players being involved.

just a scapegoat for trump

>alarm summons extra patrols
>they stick around after everyone stops searching and cover new areas that weren't watched before
Commandos already nailed it down 20 years ago.

>one guard sees you
>the entire level knows about it

Is TTT a stealth game?

>if AI was halfway decent you wouldn't play a stealth game because it would be no fun

You're dead wrong. isn't CHALLENGE supposed to be fun? wouldn't the thrill of adapting to enemies and planning out stealthy routes and making calculated movements have a lot of appeal for all stealth game lovers? Realistic stealth in vidya wouldn't just be amazing fun, it would also give people loads of replayability and experimentation

well yeah that can work but it's not a stealth game in the sense that i meant
im sure there are several mp stealth games or mp games with "stealth elements" where it is fun. i bet evolve was fun, dead by daylight or whatever and that jason vorhees game. what im saying is nobody has made a good single player stealth game, and i suspect it's because the technology isn't there to make serviceable AI to make it fun and immersive

you could say pic related is a stealth game. i'm talking about capital "s" stealth games

Attached: 1499123514897.png (500x328, 68K)

>he actually thinks that epstein is dead
oh no no no

>Who cares what happened
Based Sleepyposter
Who even cares about all those other rich pedos XD

>was going to expose either Trump or Clinton and completely change the course of American history
>”commits suicide”
Ok retard

stealthy routes are set pieces. if that gets thrown off by one alert then there may well be no stealthy routes left. if you simply add more stealthy routes to compensate for that, then you're still dealing with set pieces.

if realistic stealth were enjoyable then there would be at least one popular game with it

Sneak to page 10, uh?
Sounds easy enough.

Attached: Snek.jpg (225x360, 13K)

s󠀀oyboy

>Satan's grill
that's code word for an exotic beach, isn't it?