Untitled

Attached: August2019......IAmForgotten....jpg (1280x720, 79K)

you do realize it will be remebered because you're a retard who spams "i am forgotten" when all you're doing is making it relevant again. Good job! :)

There's nothing to discuss, since we know absolutely nothing about it. The only thing to do is OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHposting.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

test

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

What's with the oooooooh shit

I DOUBT
YOU COULD EVEN
IMAGINE IT

THAT WHICH COMMANDED THE STARS

Attached: file.png (626x469, 292K)

Why did they get martin on this one? He's a fuck awful writer.

Dude memes lmao.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you think this game is gonna involve penis?

Of course it's been forgotten. They revealed a teaser cinematic that explains almost nothing about the game, except for it revolving around a shattered ring.

We probably won't see anything more about it until next year.

GIVING LIVE ITS FULLEST BRILLIANCE

Attached: file.png (900x600, 718K)

Every from soft game since Dark Souls 2 has been released the following April/March after it got announced. I'm sure we'll see more soon

Miyazaki is a westaboo and he read some obscure shit by GRRM

Imagine being an AC fag at E3 2019 and having to be all like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING, you fuckin' fine, with your recycled souls assets and horrific giraffe necks. I would totally play you, up to NG+7." when all you really want to do is minutiously assemble another Crest AC in your garage.
Like seriously imagine having to be that AC fag and not only clap while Miyazaki flaunts his disgusting rehashed Soulshit, the light of the sun burning the sky, and just stand there, time after time, while generic berserk ripoffs slowly play out.
Not only having to tolerate the monstruous fucking grab hurtboxes and rollspam, but the Soulsfags' haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells Miyazaki he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ELDEN RING LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on his disgusting rehashed shit.
You've been playing nothing but a healthy diet of tight, core mecha action games and later alleged quickboost spamshit for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the original PS trilogy.
You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the bamcobucks that are filling out his unshapely pockets as he makes his equally distasteful Gendo pose, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to pay a ticket to stand there, clap, and revel in his "Auteur (for that is what Soulsfags call it)" game design, the game he worked on so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months.
And then he calls for another Soulsclone, and you know you could kill every single person in this premiere before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're an AC fag. You're not going to lose your future Raven career over this.
Just bear it.
Cringe your Karasawa and bear it.

Attached: 1538600533186.jpg (255x255, 10K)

Why couldnt he have read Tolkien instead?

Put that bong down.

This speaks to me
10/10

Attached: 1558757637865.jpg (1340x1242, 181K)

You meant the pipe? But its so iconic... not to mention daughters being the ultimate cuckold...

The Elden Ring sounds like something you'd call a cute elfs asshole

I laughed but then it hurt

Dropped

Attached: eldenring.jpg (1438x639, 77K)

Can't wait for a regressive combat system

Feet.

Attached: elden-gang.jpg (640x360, 54K)

lmao

clang clang clang autists btfo

That's rather good.

Attached: EldenRingGoblin.jpg (2080x782, 649K)

He's only writing the overall world lore, not the story for the game itself.

Not even the overall world lore. Just the background mythology/creation myth that happened long ago. Miyazaki is still handling the world building and plot.

THAT'S EVEN WORSE

read

God I hope they scrap most of his ideas and he gets relegated to the lore of some tiny thing.

GRRM's loreshit is fine
It's nothing particularly interesting but it's also no worse than the average souls loreshit. I say this as someone who gave up on the books like a decade ago and unironically has theories about pointless details in souls games.

I am interested in seeing if it changes how the lore is structured though. It sounds like what Martin is doing is essentially writing the "show bible" of the game. Will having a concrete reference of stuff to work off of mean there's less "Perhaps..." in item descriptions? And if so, is that a good thing or will it just make a lack of cohesion more obvious?

I can't see it and I'm trying to

Don't tell me you don't see it....