youtube.com/watch?v=QgrFx0cDWQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DmC Vergil

Fucking why

I dont believe you but I want a DMC thread

I fucking hope
> DmC
cringe

Attached: 1556274083741.png (240x262, 91K)

Announcers can be easily added though DLC, Who would you want and what should their price be?
Ryu, Free, released on SF anniversary.
Wesker, Free, released on RE anniversary.
Vergil, 5.99, is comboed with Vergil DLC (There is already a DMC3 Vergil announcer mod if you're intrested).
Third Strike announcer, 2.99

>($5.99)
lol no. Capcom.

>DmC Vergil
Pukes

Vergil announcer calling us schum

>DMC3 Vergil announcer mod
link pls

>6 bucks update
ITS GONNA BE THE SAME FUCKING VERGIL NOTHING FUCKING NEW
REEEE

It got delisted sadly, imma try to see if anyone reuploaded it while dropping the vids I saw with it
youtu.be/Ukv9DqRmCd4
youtu.be/vkR6sMN_v3I

Thanks brah

>Free for Purchasers who Pre-Ordered
And how exactly will they verify this? I preordered, I don't have my receipt. I want to know.

[None], Free.

Pretty sure that was supposed to be an option, yet I have to use a mod for it now.

Capcom are a bunch of westaboos.

Digital only pre-orders ;^)

that's how you know it's fake

Yeah, none of that is true. $6 is ridiculously reasonable to throw a "free for preorders" on top of it for a company like this.

>Third Strike announcer, 2.99

Cringe

anybody got a link to the multiplayer mod I can't fucking find it

where's co-op BP?

Attached: 1422637637200.jpg (505x550, 21K)

>I preordered, I don't have my receipt.

How convenient

How much was the Vergil DLC for DmC?

Did you keep your fucking receipt? If so why? It's been over 30 days and that shit ain't tax deductible, now, is it?

>Vergil DLC confirmed
>Dante for Smash confirmed
This is gonna be a cuhrazy Gamescom

Of course I kept my receipt, no reason to delete emails at this day and age where you basically have virtually infinite storage.

why the fuck would they give the DLC away free to people who are the most likely to buy it day1???? you fucking idiot. fucking idiot fake leaker doesn't know shit about business. lazy loser.

Post your battle themes for Vergil

I bought mine physical. I like holding the things I pay more than $20 for.

For digital you wouldn't need a receipt, that shit is probably already in the file history.

>Vergil Playability Update DLC ($5.99)

You can tell it's fake because Capcom would charge way more.

It's too bad DLC characters don't get assist trophies Vergil assist trophy would make me jizz (fuck you I like them)

Attached: 1560094790271.jpg (712x916, 196K)

Nothing wrong with DmC Vergil

Too good to be true.

uh, bros?
ignore the methhead Trish

Attached: 1539452069858.png (474x951, 855K)

Not if it was just the base game with no new nothing for Vergil. FOr that price they might just make him an unlockable skin for V or Dante.

What the hell are you talking about? I never said anything about buying a digital copy?

Hi Tameme

Attached: 1564303352049.png (750x750, 600K)

What are we supposed to be looking at?

Well, I don't know where you shop but the store I got it from didn't offer to send me the receipt via email.

And I thought Trish's model in V was ugly

Attached: file.png (133x115, 51K)

He went from:
"Fighting you after you defeated that demon would make no sense, come to me when you are at max of your forces."
to
"ayy lets stab a pregnant woman in the back eeecsdeee"

get ready to get your hopes and dreams dashed again

Not happening chief.

Attached: 1565212052762m.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

We've waited for 5 for 11 years, this is nothing I'm ready either way

Attached: 1553182018304.jpg (750x979, 84K)

No, she's pretty, they just morphed her to have a weird jaw, a witch's nose and this moppy, weird hair that does NOT fit her face.

Attached: ariana.jpg (400x400, 28K)

nah dude

Attached: 1547098945914.jpg (1060x707, 156K)

>Throwback Outfit DLC ($1.99 Each)
>DMC3 Dante
>DMC4 Nero
>DmC Vergil
I...would actually be pretty damn happy with this? I hope we get more in the future, because I NEED DMC1 and Coatless 1 Dante in the beautiful RE Engine. I'd take Coatless 4 Nero too. 4 and Coatless 4 Dante would be nice too.

People are forgetting that DmC Vergil's design was actually pretty damn good and would look way better on the real Vergil.

>Announcers can be easily added though DLC, Who would you want and what should their price be?
JUST GIVE ME THE FEMALE VOICE THAT CALLS THE TITLE OF THE GAME AT THE START SCREEN

ALL I FUCKING WANT FOR A STYLE ANNOUNCER

Attached: 1564696555041.jpg (841x649, 82K)

After taking the yellowpill every white/caucasian woman looks like a tranny to me.

Attached: 1565640823654.jpg (625x618, 51K)

the absolute state of white people

>his retarded bottom half of his coat
>good
no thanks why can't we get his gilver suit

>People are forgetting that DmC Vergil's design was actually pretty damn good and would look way better on the real Vergil.

Exactly what I thought.

>JUST GIVE ME THE FEMALE VOICE THAT CALLS THE TITLE OF THE GAME AT THE START SCREEN

Man of culture. Those start screen bitches always have the sultriest voice.

I like the DmC Dante outfit on DMCV Dante honestly

What we need is V's outfit on Vergil.

Attached: 1534857279384.jpg (1080x1920, 550K)

>no Coatless Vergil

Attached: 1552129565664.jpg (698x680, 62K)

Am I the only one who likes coatless Vergil?

Attached: Coatless_Vergil.png (360x800, 293K)

homomind

I wish there was some totally wacky co-op LDK mode.

Of course not

Attached: 1536437210693.jpg (748x1068, 130K)

coatless variants are kino. I'd love to get more casual outfits for the characters like the diesel set too.

>Man of culture. Those start screen bitches always have the sultriest voice.
It's so fucking classy how it sounds too, and so cool-sounding. Always gets me hyped.

I don't know why they refuse to do it. It makes so much sense and it'd be so slick too. Shit, she should've been the default announcer, fuck that DmC shit they went with.

Nah, Coatless Vergil has always been cool.

I want Coatless 5 Dante so badly come to think of it. Just running around in that henley would be so sweet.

>11 years
Jesus time flies so fucking fast

Attached: 1564686708300s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

Unpopular opinion: the pinstripe suit look actually suited Vergil really well and I'm sad that they didn't give him something like that for his 5 design.

Coatless 5 Dante would probably be easy to do too, so I don't get why they won't do that.

Attached: 1553263992090.jpg (874x1240, 81K)

BLESS ME WITH YOUR GIFT OF LIGHT

Attached: 1564427226559.png (576x338, 447K)

because they didn't model his arms under the jacket lmao

Seriously?

They got most of it

Attached: 1534755951642.jpg (3795x3440, 2.62M)

Is it wrong if I'm getting coatless yami yugi vibes?

there is not a single bit of evidence nor proof of anything in this thread at all. not even a sliver. and yet you autists keep on insisting this will happen. give it up. dmc5 was great, don't get me wrong, but there's never going to be playable vergil or dlc.

Yes, and I'm sure you liked the matching fedora. Thank goodness you're not the director.

Game sucks.

Writing/characters/story are nonsensical and dogshit.

Linear and terrible level design. Playing as V is so stupid easy and boring.

RE/DMC fags will eat up and rotting cow pie I swear

Vergil's long legs omo

Because DmC is the only mistake Capcom vehemently don't want to pretend it didn't exist.

There is too many people who liked DmC to brush it off. Not just players but media and those who aren't fans of the franchise.

Don’t toy with my heart user, I’d love that but Capcom decided to be retards.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Press Conference _ ConnectiCon 2019 1-39 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

>DMC3 Dante outfit
>Might come with coatless alt to it
>If not modders will make it coatless
Yes.

bro.... game bad........

>Capcom vehemently don't want to pretend it didn't exist.
Because they need the extra moolah from DmCtards

Attached: hnnghgh.png (1024x512, 366K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1554814490923.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Guy is Vergil's face model iirc.

They did pretty much pretend it didn't exist up until Xbox paid for their promotions. You know, right around the time they just happened to buy NT.

No it isn't, that guy looks nothing like him.

>tfw don't play any of the characters who got DMC costumes
That shit looks fucking sick though and I was musing about picking up Cody at least.

They probably just check the time of purchase, it's probably pretty easy and fast, especially if it's digital and they can just request that data from Sony, Microsoft and Valve.

They they have to do is ask for all accounts that bought the game before March 8th 2019.

No, his face model is Maxim Nazarov. That dude is just some cosplayer.

there is literally no evidence. fuck off autist.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1562591892493.jpg (1635x523, 130K)

That guy was really cute what the heeeeell

>Vergil's outfit is for Cody
>Not Ryu to pair up with Ken's Dante
>You know, since they're rivals, like Dante and Vergil

Man, Capcom's fighting division doesn't know what the fuck they're doing, are they?

ahahahah

>$5.99
HAHAHAHAHAHA

just because some autist on Yea Forums says that it's happening doesn't mean it will, retard

>look mom I posted that shit again
You are worse than those brainlets with Mgs V demon Edition shit

stop making me hopeful damnit

Dante looks fucking weird without the coat. Please trust me

>free
>in any shape or form
Not today bros...

There are also Pre Order bonuses for every retailer. If you got the preorder codes in your transaction history then it's pretty easy to see that you preordered.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
Only if you're expecting his own levels and story. It's going to be a skin, nothing more.

>Trusting this shit
>Viewtiful Joe 3

Yeah right.

if you're referring to that one nexus mod, the modder put those arms in himself because dante doesn't have any arms otherwise.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1557932950417.png (1605x264, 14K)

is it gamescom or tgs you fucking retard

>i posted it again exdeee
Choke on a dick

>vergil
>just a reskin

I don't believe anything in this thread but you would have to be beyond retarded to actually think that. it wouldn't even work.

What other weapons would Vergil even have in 5? Giving him Beowulf & FE once again would be dumb, but I won't be surprised if the devs do just that

Attached: 1556360656099.gif (192x192, 956K)

Does anyone modded trish yet?

he's gonna have styles

how the fuck would you do that ? She's not a boss, so there's no data to base the mod on

he doesn't even know which one. he's just posting this shit because he's schizo and believes everything he reads.

I hope you guys are aware that we're getting only MonHun shit at gamescom

What the fuck happened to Dan?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1542600168105.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

>DmC Vergil

Attached: donguri.jpg (500x343, 55K)

It's never gonna happen lads
Stop getting your hopes up and getting disappointed again, it's not healthy

Here's your last (you) you autistic dumbfuck.

>DMC5
>TGS reveal
Why the fuck would they reveal an expansion of a game that's massively more popular on the west in Japan? Even fucking Monster Hunter's expanson got revealed in a western event, or whatever the hell that playstation direct thing was

I'm pretty sure there were codes with additional orbs for preorders.

No I know retard, but your 2 screencaps contradict eachother and capcom has MonHun stuff to show off at gamescom, hence why they're on the list

you're gonna buy the special edition in 2 years like a good goy

>he doesn't know
I was just goofing off autismos

Attached: 1539754260353.jpg (1591x1790, 126K)

epic xD

Not gonna mention all the huge problems/downgrades with his personality, dialogue, and motivation(kek), since that's all a bit irrelevant here.
But purely from an aesthetic point of view, he looks like he shops at Target.
The blue accents on his coat are just the absolute ugliest.
He's got a wallet chain.
That military style arm band looking thing clashes.
His gloves are ugly.
The only decent looking parts of him are his pinstriped slacks and smart shoes. Which Vergil shits all over just with his much more appropriate boots alone.

Why not flesh out the one decent part of that outfit instead, make him wear a whole suit, like Gilver or his original dmc1 concept outfit? That would fit more with what REmake 2 did with their costumes too. Which is even more appropriate because of how close those two franchises are.

Just fuck Vorgil. Any other version of Vergil, including the dialogueless dmc1 angelo version, shits all over him aesthetically.
They made Vergil more like him enough with the new outfit and moves he has in 5 anyway. Just leave it at that.

Attached: Vergil_(Model)_DmC.png (681x1289, 702K)

He's getting old.

Attached: aint crazy no mo.png (851x768, 771K)

The infamous DmC reveal trailer premiered at TGS.

They should just straight up give him a full weeb arsenal with shit like Naginatas, chain scythes, dual wakizashis, tonfas, so on and so forth.

Attached: 1553186947367.jpg (1084x1440, 217K)

you should've seen his mohawk

So next E3 they'll show off DMC related things?

And look at how it turned out. You know, they probaly did on purpose, most likely that they already had an idea that there would be backlash, so they premiered in Japan over the west, despite the game being targeted specifically for western audiences.

The japs were likely confused at it, while had it been revealed here, it'd probably get booed the fuck out, and the internet backlash be even greater.

You know they're all pushing 50, right?

TGS isn't the only gaming event left this year.

>coatless vergil shows off his legs,cute butt and armpits
capcom pls I need this

Attached: 1537840214989.png (759x759, 229K)

They're all getting old, man. For perspective, Time Force came out nearly 20 years ago, one of Dan's first acting gigs.

t.fortuna woman

50? That would mean that DMC1 happened well over 20 years prior and 3 nearly 30. The man should either be in his late 30's or early 40's. How long after DMC1 did 4 happen and how long after 4 did 5? It's not 10 year gap between games, m8.

Didn't Microsoft have something in November? I doubt anything new would be shown there.

I mean between 4 and 5 it was quite litteraly 10 years

Dan is 45, reuben and jyb 44

>Nero's shorter than the scrawny looking V
Also, those models have no right looking that good, holy shit.

Attached: 1510858823143.jpg (274x386, 22K)

I was talking about the VA's ya dingus.

>he has two legs
>his face is at the front of his head
>he probably breathes air
You anti-DmC fags are such try hards I swear

Where'd you get that number? Nero hasn't aged 10 years since 4, why would Dante?

So, Nero is 44?

are you fucking braindead user

lucky gal got to see the whole package

No seriously what is the deal with V? Is he known to be overpowered? I have to actually play with Nero, but as V I just mash X and Y then occasionally tap B for the kills. I breeze through every mission unscathed with SSS's everywhere. Did they forget to test this shit?

Well, that makes more sense. I usually call Dante Dan so I was scratching my head at those numbers.

Maxim has such nice body proportions. Actual Russian God.

>tfw even Nero is 6'3''

Attached: 1556653523272.jpg (939x940, 57K)

he's for braindead journos

B I G G E R

Was combo assist not enough?

D I C K

I think that classic Vergil wearing the outfit with his own flair would unironically make it look better

W U B

What the fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1564509991186.jpg (750x823, 74K)

he's right though

>DmC Vergil
>whole thread starts chimping out
I love it, it's like that game permanently ruined some lives on here. People will be whining about it 80 years from now

HELLO MY NAME IS DAVID DELAUTOUR

HELLO JAMES OCERTON

one thing i noticed about the DmC character models is that i don't think the character modelers took into account that the characters would have to emote any extreme facial movements. Just look at how unnatural it look when vergil yells at kat "stay out of this" or when donte does that weird lookin smile at the succubus

DmC fags need to bring up Vorgil because they can't let it go

>Vergil's ass
Man of taste right there, that butt's just begging to be violated. Too bad a single perverted glance at it would have a blade penetrating your skull right after.

Attached: Vergil's cute, fuckable buttocks.jpg (894x504, 155K)

Of course he would, he doesn't have that obnoxious face Donte and Vorgil share.
But he'd look even better in literally any other outfit he's worn in anything else he's ever been in as well.
Vorgil's outfit reminds me of those cheap assassin's creed inspired jackets you'd see as facebook scam ads.

Attached: 1561594037337.jpg (577x549, 17K)

>I usually call Dante Dan
Who the fuck calls Dante Dan? Are you autistic or something? Do you also call Vergil, Verg; Nero, Ner; and V, \ ?

It's very hard to let go of the hate for a game that damn near killed the series

Dante looking better than Donte with his color scheme is proof enough that the classic cast can pull a DmC cosplay and look better than the reboot crew.

I know they're getting old, but Dan looked better in March

I know this is real because it doesnt say Darkstalkers on it.
Any leak that will ever say Darkstalkers on it will be a 100% lie.

You can charge your boys with dt meter so they attack by themselves too.
I seriously hate playing as V, but that trick makes playing his mandatory missions a lot less painful, even if it's more anti action games than qte's.

Maybe he's just working hard at something and isn't able to rest as well.wink wink

>But purely from an aesthetic point of view, he looks like he shops at Target.
>The blue accents on his coat are just the absolute ugliest.
>He's got a wallet chain.
>That military style arm band looking thing clashes.
>His gloves are ugly.
>The only decent looking parts of him are his pinstriped slacks and smart shoes.
This is literally all just your dumb opinion, yet your present it like it's fact. You didn't even explain why the parts of his outfit are ugly or whatever you find wrong with them. You probably don't even know shit about fashion.

That's because they got a literal irl model to be Dante's model.
You know what color scheme looks even better on him?
His original one.

I already don't like the style announcer, the fact I gotta mash the start button at the end of every fight to skip the slo mo bullshit, and the wasted Dante costume slot.

Itsuno's salvaged enough from that game. You guys got your game, you got a special edition, you got props and over a dozen references/callbacks in the new installment, you even got Itsuno himself sequel baiting in interviews and shit and talking about how much he liked DmC.
Just fuck off already.
DmC had over half a decade to itself. Let the true DMC flourish.
If you were a true fan of the DmC devs, you'd be happy that they're off doing their own thing and go follow their new and original projects.

OHNONONONO

Attached: 1560131472860.png (594x561, 98K)

Told ya fagets

it'll be a crimson cloud remix by shootie

Calm your tits, nigga, I don't like DmC, I just find it ironic that Dante looks better on Donte's color than Dante himself.

Don't need to spaz out, Jesus.

did anyone really think they would show dlc there and trust the panel goers to not say anything?

LAUNCH PARTY STILL GOING, 5 MONTHS STRAIGHT!

Attached: pmdt.gif (2454x1125, 3.3M)

I bet they had Dan at gunpoint just to make sure he wouldn't run his mouth like last time.

Attached: Dan -Can't keep his mouth shut- Southworth.png (398x268, 183K)

Cody is a much better fit because of how condescending he is

How big of a queer do you have to be to STILL think that DMC 5 is going to get some DLC?

Look up older Target clothes that aren't retro pop culture graphic tees and shit.
He absolutely does look like he shops at Target for his clothes. That's a fact.
It's up to you whether you like that look or not, but personally I don't. Ok?
Forgive me for not putting an "imo" at the end of a sentence or two.
I'm also directly comparing Vorgil to Vergil.
And everything about him is just worse. Some things more slightly than others. But generally every little new or changed detail from the reboot serves to worsen his character.
I'm just talking aesthetically.
He went from light leather, fingerless gloves to what look like cheap, latex hospital gloves.
He went from unique scale pattern pants that match his vest and boots that match his gloves, to generic suit pants and smart shoes that both completely clash with his other clothing.
He went from an iconic, unique, stylized, regal coat, to a generic, cheap looking trench coat he probably got at either Target, Goodwill, Hot Topic, or from some shitty website he got directed too after see the jacket in an ad on facebook.

Attached: Vergil_3.png (300x500, 142K)

I love the way Reuben looks at him as he says "We can talk about that, right?" and Reuben just shakes his head with a quick "No."

God bless you, Dan.

Fair enough.
I apologize.

>6 bucks/free for pre orderers

This sounds like no actually other DLC along side him which is super sad and id prefer to wait for that if this is even true at all. Also id prefer online BP with more enemies depending on players over him as well.

>capcops forgot about the plebbit interview
nothing can stop dan

Yeah I remember when Yea Forums got the scoop on those 3 brand new capcom IP that NEVER saw the light of day because it was fake shit

It's one of capcom's big renaissance games.
Monhun warudo's getting updated out the ass.
REmake 2 got plenty of dlc.
Why wouldn't they support dmc?

>Throwback Outfit DLC
>only one outfit for Dante, despite him having numerous alts in previous titles
>only one outfit for Nero
>DmC alt for Vergil
I fucking SLEEP

No, before anything else is added at all, we need playable Vergil.

He got Mundus'd

because he's fucking hot

Attached: 29450084.jpg (700x990, 207K)

But that's the only thing about him that fit's Vergil. Ryu has a rival in Ken's, his polar oposite, is disciplined, believes in honor, strives for power/stregth. While Cody's brash, immature, and has no issue in fighting dirty to win.

Cody's condescending nature's the only trait that's similar do Vergil's.

>latex hospital gloves.
Still can't believe people defend this.

after seeing that trenchcoat in an ad on facebook and unironically clickin on it.*

>posts a drawing that looks much better than what he looks like in the game

Attached: 1544618208539.jpg (422x439, 88K)

What's the source on this, are you shittin me OP?

Attached: mario big think.png (956x1242, 125K)

I can't fuckin believe it either.
The power of nostalgia must just be that powerful.

I don't believe you.

Can I replay this game without v already?

Sauce is from Dan Southworth

>look him up
>THIS is Vergil's VA
>"Why yes, I did voice Vergil from the Devil May Cry series, how did you know?"

Attached: Dy7HvG5VsAA_G1X.jpg (961x1200, 134K)

atleast his coat was cool.

Vorgil looked like an over designed Monster can.

There's nothing salvage about Vorgil.
Nothing.

Attached: assassinscreedhoodieblack_1200x1200.png (480x644, 165K)

When will SSSiyan’s cheat tables be converted into an actual mod that doesn’t require a separate program be launched every single fucking time I want to use them?

isn't that what they're trying to do with that "Community Edition" shit?

I understood that to just be a big central cheat engine table that multiple people converted to? E.g. the Breaker Switch mods are now integrated into it along with SSSiyan’s tweaks; it creates a central table for all that shit.

Which is a good idea, I just want to know when it crosses the FAR/DDinputhooks line where the memory address modifications are injected directly into the game with an integrated HUD component. I hate fucking around booting Cheat Engine every time.

Utterly retarded with asymmetric shit.

I'm glad DMC 5 at least came close to replicating that original iconic DMC 3 Vergil style. This will always be the guy that I think of when you say "Vergil"

Attached: v.png (2616x3073, 3.11M)

I wonder how hard it would be to mod unique weapons into DMC5. There doesn’t appear to be any kind of master table of attacks, it’s just anims that chain other anims based on input signals (which is why the wall kick anim replacer for JCs works).

did they make vergil's face the same as dante's face in 5?

I actually don't care for it. I was really hoping they'd give him a new outfit already but they just gave him a darkened version of the 3 suit. I would've preferred they just made his clothes blue instead of black.

any confirmation on playing dante through the whole campaign
my pc was too bad to play the game so i can't mod it

It works for adding Dante to some missions but not all of them.

You can unlock an alt color that makes his coat blue like in dmc3.
As for the new outfit, all his clothes in 5 were different.
But of course they're gonna have him keep the same general style that he's known for, like they did with D5nte.

For fuck's sake give it up.
LIterally every single possible event or update we receive has people speculate Vergi.
If it happens it will happen, no need to fake some leaks.

Nobody likes DmC Dante and he had his colors in the game already. There's no DmC Nero.
Honestly, I just wish there was 1 and 2 stuff instead.

BASED DEEEMMCEEE VERGIL
This is fake though. Dmc5 Dev is done

>Literal fucking CHAD

Attached: 5062z8.png (2068x1200, 1.92M)

Fedora version or it's shit

>You can unlock an alt color that makes his coat blue like in dmc3.
How?

>As for the new outfit, all his clothes in 5 were different.
Isn't it just the same outfit but black? Looks almost exactly the same.

I want this to be true to play him with a fedora

it's a lil different

Attached: 1534359404924.jpg (1152x2048, 288K)

I just want new content man, a solid reason to go back.

Attached: 601150_20190315233131_1.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

DmC Vergil looks absolute kino from a design stand point. It's just thrown and stuck in an overall trashy and dirty looking game surrounded by equally trashy looking npcs.

No, Dante's face model is Adam Cowie. Vergil's is Maxim Nazarov.

Get more kills than Virgin in the credits

>Only one costume for each character
>No DMC1, 2, 4, and DmC costumes for Dante
>No Prototype Nero costume
That sounds about right considering it's Capcom, but I'd still be disappointed if it was real.

Attached: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (520x520, 200K)

If Demons and Humans can make viable offspring, wouldn't that make them the same species.

Attached: 1546673987071.png (651x796, 134K)

Because of the way the assets were made, we aren't going to get skins that aren't re-colours. They aren't going to make the clothes and re-hire the models just to scan them in for dlc.

>throwback costumes
HELL YE...
>DMC3 dante
i know this shit is probably fake but im still mad

Attached: anime dante.png (949x1312, 657K)

No, that's not how it works.

>DMC3 Dante's outfit on DMC5 Dante
Some people will be happy, I'm sure.

How does it work then?

PLEASE BE TRUE. IF THIS ENDS IN 5, THEN IT'S TRUE. IF THIS POST ENDS IN 5, THEN DMCHADS ARE THE UNDISPUTED CHADS OF Yea Forums.

Attached: SinDTDMC5.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Where's the LDK costume with Sparda DT?

>implying the models wouldn't jump at a chance to work with them again considering they still use the game to promote their careers

Attached: vergil in the tags.png (1158x741, 671K)

never show your face around here again

Attached: 601150_20190317193552_1.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Fuck you Vergil. Check this 5

>half naked dante

Attached: 1536028429458.png (153x167, 33K)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: 1536446088319.jpg (294x294, 19K)

But they made new clothes for the REmake 2, doesn't that mean it's possible? I mean, yeah, there's the possibility that REmake 2's clothes aren't scanned, but still, it shows that they don't NEED to have some company make clothes for them to scan, they just need to, you know, fucking model them.

man, this takes me back

Attached: 601150_20190315230315_1.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

I just want my coatless Dante, that shit's peak aesthetic.

Attached: Coatless trio.png (788x446, 348K)

>still no dmc2 dante skin
do they just want to imagine dmc2 never happened or is there something more? dante never looked better.

Attached: fa9b579f0f18da9a1dde302f29e89d46.jpg (490x855, 74K)

>do they just want to imagine dmc2 never happened
Yes, they literally predent it doesn't exist and never happened. The only time they acknowledged it recently was just to put it before DMC4 in the timeline, and never mention it again.

Attached: 1509345274343.jpg (331x371, 54K)

The DMC1 and DMC3 outfits are the most iconic in the series, which is most definitely why they're the most represented. The DMC4 Dante outfit didn't show up in any crossovers until recently too.
DMC2 has been acknowledged in the DMC5 prequel book having Lucia, Matier, Uroboros, and Dumary island in it, so I doubt it's because they want to forget DMC2 happened.

Attached: TT.jpg (640x448, 69K)

Based.

Attached: DEW IT.jpg (567x477, 36K)

The only crossover I know that DMC4 outfit showed up was an online monster hunter game, it had a DMC4 Dante and DMC4 lady gear. I think Teppen too? Which is kind of weird, that they would go for 4, over 1, 3, or even 5, you know, the latest game.

Vergil already lifts from DmC and has since 4SE. Vorgil's alt-combo was sped up and made Vergil's main combo, putting his original DMC3 whap-whap-SHCUM into his alt-combo. Aerial Angel mode moves comprise all of his new aerials. The gimmick of using summoned swords as teleport-beacons instead of just straight Trickster teleporting came from DmC.

Attached: 1536601012909.gif (256x256, 98K)

>DmC Vergil
I bet it's real. Fuck.

i was just thinking about this game lately but man i have it on vanilla ps4 and i kinda want to get it on pc to replay it fresh again but i'm strapped for cash.

whats the cheapest i can get it atm?

Who else was shocked by the DmC references? Not just the influence in enemy and character design, but straight-up references? I was already surprised to see Vergil use his DmC combo, but when he whipped out the doppelganger, I about shat myself. Way to take what seemed tacked on and arbitrary and rework it into a stroke of genius.

Attached: 1555021035949.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

capcom is holding a summer sale until the end of august dunno how much it is though. if you're not in a hurry just wait until a good sale come up

yeah no hurry honestly. wow classic/astral chain/daemon x machina is what i got lined up at the end of august.
i can always just boot up the ps4 in the meantime. i love the shitty pseudo co op missions just to show off and grind orbs natrually

Street fighter 5's DMC4 Dante costume was the one I was thinking of. Speaking of Teppen though, Lucia has art in that game, so that's something at least
The DmC references were so much better done than they should've been. Went crazy when Dante said "not in a million years"

Attached: ddea533f-c2f1-402b-90e8-caa037304c77_StreetFighterVDMC.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Vergil already had DmC-looking combos back in 4SE, his yamato air combo and Dark Slayer mechanics was taken/changed directly from Vorgil, many feel those changes were not for the better. People prefer every-hit-feels-like-a-freight-train-crash Vergil from 3 over gotta go fast Vergil from 4, and specially the changed Dark Slayer.

I generally prefer Vergil from 4se, but they still need to expand on his evasive capabilities. Only being able to trick backwards in dt was stupid. If Vergil is gonna take off like Jayjay the fucking Jetplane and he still doesn't have an air hike, I'm gonna be pissed.

Attached: 1553516499899.png (512x345, 182K)

I still don't like Vergil using Doppelganger.

Honestly all the DmC references seemed odd but I'm willing to forgive it if the case was more like Itsuno recycling a bunch of ideas HE had for a potential DMC5 he put in the reboot rather than NT's stuff. And some of the ideas have potential, like the Style announcer, or were even outright cool, like the new slow-mo and zoom-in effect at the end of fights.

The game made references to all of the games, even DMC2. Plus it's worth noting that Itsuno worked on the game play for DmC and a lot of those ideas were his to begin with.

hey gamer don't bash the coat

Who thought the surgical gloves were a good idea? Vorgil must really be unstable if he's willing to wear rubber gloves like that 24/7.

another thread, another wave of hopeful anons setting themselves up for disappointment.
i want to believe, /dmc/ bros. but e3 has made me too jaded.

Attached: capcom dealing with vergilfags.png (640x488, 110K)

Doomsaying has no effect on me because I can open up the EXE right now in a hex editor and see there are references to playable Vergil and to a multiplayer lobby for Bloody Palace

why did the make vergil ugly? everyone else besides dante really. this photo-realistic shit is getting outta hand

Attached: 1565046562353.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>People prefer every-hit-feels-like-a-freight-train-crash Vergil from 3 over gotta go fast Vergil from 4
Thank god I'm not alone in this. I wasn't on Yea Forums when 4SE was released so I thought everyone just embraced Vergil because it's Vergil.

To go even further, I miss DMC3's weight of the attacks in general.

>DmC Vergil
Whether this based or cringe depends purely on his hat or lack thereof.

Best announcer? for me it's Balrog

He looks fine, he just doesn't look like a bishie anymore.

He's not, this is the best he's looked.

Attached: 1555116327964.gif (540x304, 2.93M)

get your eyes treated, user

Attached: 1559414406040.jpg (3840x2160, 950K)

Attached: 1558898466470.png (133x157, 35K)

>less than a minute apart
Not sure if insane Vergilmind or insanely dedicated Vergilfag

If you want vergil pictures just say so, no need to lie.

Attached: 1541842704924.jpg (2160x3840, 1.11M)

Attached: 1506365402127.jpg (641x589, 66K)

It's so he can anal probe better

nice

Attached: 1552435915570.gif (550x400, 1.59M)

I don't know man. He doesn't look that bad in the pics you posted but in most cutscenes he looks like that guy from the "just fuck my shit up" meme

Attached: kim.jpg (1024x683, 58K)

Weren't gameplay ideas mostly Itsuno, I swear I read an interview by him stating NT had no idea of what to do?

>dmcfags unironically pretending to like fedoralord vorgil to shill for the gsme

VERGILMOBILE BABYYYY

No, he does not.

Attached: 56632030.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

PANCAKEFAGS EPICLY FINNA SEETHING *dabs*

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1544851815920.png (1079x684, 832K)

Attached: chu.png (1260x794, 921K)

>There will never be a Vergin boss fight where he summons the Vergilmobile mid-fight Jeanne style.

Attached: Sundae1.png (1055x951, 1.24M)

bad IRL model/mocap blending. dan's gigachad jaw bleeds into vergil's complexion sometimes.
in some scenes it's more noticeable than others, sure, but that doesn't make him objectively ugly.

Wait, does that mean like the character model of dmc4 Dante and Nero, or just the costumes?
Cause REmake2 has "outfits" with the old ps1 models. That would be pretty fucking sweet if true. I hope they release dmc2 Dante.
Shadow of Tomb raider and mgsv had old character models too and were great.

Attached: 1554692545700.jpg (386x307, 12K)

>had to buy the DMC 5 Kike Edition to be able to customize music
Can't believe this game was so fucking pushed on here. You people are battered ex-boyfriends

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 105K)

where's that gif with a close up of v talking in dante's office

Attached: 1552631543486.png (1067x625, 524K)

He does. Look.

Attached: reflect_ec7c2c28-4c6c-4212-aa65-a9eece3e4221.jpg (1500x843, 547K)

>Buy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO wow that Trish is just...

Attached: 1558149810980.jpg (740x740, 55K)

>DmC fuck you
>one of the worst moments on all vidya history
>DMC 5 Fuck you
>absolutely based moment
how?

Attached: Vergi.jpg (390x398, 135K)

I'll admit, I laughed.

You've been able to play as Vergil since 5 months ago
youtu.be/oKWG7TuOpW8?t=9

I wouldn't really be upset, I kinda liked the coat.

Attached: 1531511356757.png (681x1289, 769K)

The context is what mattered. It wasn't that Donte was saying "fuck you" it was the fact that the only purpose it served was to be edgy. It was lazy writing. Nero said it one time out of Anger and Vergil was asking for it.

You need to edit that better man

Attached: 1548381639575.webm (564x786, 2.34M)

"Play" is a strong word. He doesn't function well.

based, you made the past year so much better

Well at least its accurate

Attached: trashu.jpg (463x517, 175K)

This is the only Dante design that isn't shit.

I admire your trolling effort, but you're still wrong. Vergil is handsome.

Attached: D_R7w9nUwAAsG0B.jpg (3840x2160, 864K)

I'll never understand why in-engine Vergil 3 and 4 are the only iterations of his character to have the little fringes on his forehead. Every other version of him have full slicked back hair, and i think it doesn't look anywhere as good. I mean, he pulls it back with his hand, it's supposed to look like gif related, with some out of place hair strainds, not like he plastered a handfull of gel on his hair.

It's such a small thing to get peeved at, but with hair being one of the most important traits of a character's design for me, I can't help but notice it.

Attached: Vergil hair.gif (480x270, 2.52M)

I really really hope DmC Vergil costume is a real thing so I can rub it in the faces of every coping retard who claimed Itsuno secretly hated DmC despite his constant insistence he liked it and lifting things from it. God I love being right every time, you fags also said I was wrong about Vergil splitting himself too

He had a bit of a shallow moveset, sure. I haven't been following it but I was sure modders said it would be expanded upon?

>There willl never be a Vergin boss fight where he turns into Vorgilsaurus on the second phase

Attached: 1509370729388.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Hi Diego

>edited
I don't know what you're talking about. Here's another one.

Attached: dmc5 vergil.jpg (647x955, 296K)

He does have wisps of hair but it's barely noticeable tho

Nico, definitely.

>BALLER
>AWW YEAH!
>SUUPER SEXY!

Morrison.
"DUMBASS!"
"TAKIN IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!"

Did...did you just try to put Maxim's beautiful face on that? This is cursed.

Attached: 1557467147787.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

You're getting there user

Attached: 1544336029862.jpg (3840x2160, 695K)

His face itself looks bad because of his shitty hair I think. It makes his face look fat as fuck somehow, I think it needs some bangs/fringe and to be less tall

what? dante lost?

It always feels good to devil trigger for a second while Vergil is trying to cut Nero in half. It gives the sense of Nero needing his devil form to overpower Vergil and the stab as the middle finger.

>when an user from these threads tried to "fix" vergil's hair

Attached: kek.png (941x538, 403K)

heh

Literally balding kek

Looks like something a italian mobster would wear

>Vorgilsaurus riding a tiny Vergilmobile

Attached: 220440_screenshots_2016-01-03_00011.jpg (1280x1024, 115K)

What? That's an ingame screenshot.

Attached: re_engine.jpg (731x676, 298K)

Vergil grew up in a fucking mansion reading poetry and was polite as a kid and then comes along his seed telling him to fuck off his funny as hell

>Itsuno must hate everything I hate!
Imagine being so peanut brained

The first time they posted that I didn't realize they were trying to fix his hair, god that looks awful.

WHEEZE
why are anti-DMC5 fags so laugh-worthy

Honestly kind of handsome

His hair in 5 has grown on me but I still think they should've just given him a new hairstyle. Like the letdown ponytail in his DMC1 concept art.

Ok Diego, go suck off tameem some more.

Aaand fixed.

Attached: 0.png (1475x807, 1.04M)

I'm not even sure who Diego is and I think DmC is a load of shit, haven't even played it. But Itsuno factually likes it and keeps lifting stuff from it to put into his own games.

>he thinks this is better

Attached: 1554098929269.png (378x365, 141K)

Even a shaved head is better desu.

Attached: 1565435206377.jpg (428x469, 80K)

Every single thread you mention Itsuno liking DmC, you're obsessed man.

Well, at least you can mod Eva and Trish's hair on him. Eva's hair looks pretty good on Vergil, not gonna lie. I also always wanted to see Dante and/or Vergil with long or tied back hair, something pic related, Edward Elric, or Nioh's William.

Always been a sucker for dudes with long hair since I grew up with fucking Saint Seiya of all things.

Attached: Worick.Arcangelo.full.1856639.jpg (900x740, 354K)

Is there a version with Dante's shaggier, slightly longer hair?

No.

Attached: 1548369494157.jpg (123x123, 8K)

just gonna leave this here

Attached: 155-1555313429-2016022056.jpg (2560x1440, 197K)

This thread belongs to the vergilfags now.

I haven't been in a DMC thread in months

Attached: 1548840293203.png (331x352, 211K)

damn i always thought that Vergil never locked like dante in dmc 5. Now you can see that their twins with his hair down

Ok, DMCfags, since I wont be getting Dragon's Dogma 2 anytime soon I gonna try playing your game. Is the HD collection on steam worth its price? And yes, I'll play the second game too.

Attached: dragon's dogma.jpg (500x700, 73K)

Jesus, it's not perfect but it looks so much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlDRdpEVl_o

Why the hell didn't they just do something like that? Trying to replicate DMC3/4 Vergil's hair in the more realistic style of 5 was never going to work.

Yes, the HD Collection is missing some visual effects but gameplay wise is fine.

Thanks for the laugh!

Pirate it and buy 5 instead faget

I want Vergil to get a Royal Guard equivalent since it's been part of all his boss fights and would make him even more like a streamlined Dante, but I have no idea how it could be implemented without being just RG.

Soon Arisen, soon

I really don't know if the Tyrannosaurus aesthetic will really work with DMC5 Vergil.

>Trying to replicate DMC3/4 Vergil's hair in the more realistic style of 5 was never going to work.
Of course it wouldn't, Vergil's hair in those games is literally anime hair.

Attached: Young Vergil.jpg (500x281, 32K)

is that mango good?

>Believing this
Not even ironically

Hmm sure

If you don't mind waiting, get it on a sale instead. Or maybe not, I don't know how much it costs where you lieve, but over here it's rather pricey even if it's two games for the price of one, they're still two old, and fairly good to emulate, games.

>missing some visual effects
Like what?

I'm an achievement autist.

Don't lie to me, mate. People have been saying the same thing since the first port.

Attached: my wife Mercedes.jpg (382x583, 58K)

Exactly. Now I honestly didn't hate 5's art style when I thought the realism would ruin it, but it always struck me as weird when people said that the old DMC games were never 'anime'. They were clearly pretty fucking anime, especially shit like Vergil's fucking hair. Some things just don't translate very well to realism.

I don't know, never read it, I just like the way that character looks. I saw a few episodes, but it didn't hook me. It's a crime drama series, main characters are a blubblering katana weilding fuck, this long haired dude, and a literal whore.

>people modded Vorgil's hair before trying to put his DMC4 hair on him

They're incompetent.

Attached: 1545704803237.gif (253x253, 1.23M)

They need to add an arcade mode. Because constantly loading Nico's damn truck is bullshit.

Attached: when you DT but destroy your breaker instead.png (248x233, 79K)

>People have been saying the same thing since the first port.
That's the most obvious possibility user. No matter how much faith Capcom might gave in Itsuno after managing to unfuck their DMC fuck ups, twice, they won't let his ass direct a fighting game, so Dragon's Dogma 2 is the most likely choice.

It's $16,50 here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhem6M5gWc

>So, Nero is 44?
Yes, Nero doesn't age like normal humans do because he's quarter-demon.
Incidentally, Kyrie was 4 during DMC4 (hence the title)

But It's been almost 8 years.

Attached: ddquest07.jpg (600x943, 104K)

That's also why people thought Dante's proportions looked off. In 4 he's got those long ass bayonetta legs, slightly short torso and broad as fuck shoulders, whereas in 5 his proportions look, well, normal, even if he's still a 6+feet tall chadster.

Honestly that would look as garbage as the Vorgil mod does.

Well, we waited 11 for DMC5, welcome to the club. If you're lucky you'll get your sequel before your game becomes a decade old.

Attached: 1554187077703.jpg (1000x666, 426K)

I wish I could relive the months before launch, it was truly a wonderful time browsing the threads every day

Attached: 1557878487187.jpg (222x225, 5K)

Damn. Maybe I should emulate it instead. Thanks for the vid.

Attached: 1564454204254.gif (500x375, 1.97M)

gib grown up Patty pls

doesn't look bad

Attached: 1537700673029.png (471x462, 106K)

Yeah. It still looks a little odd to me but I remember it just looked really off when they first unveiled him.

Like I said, I like 5's art style all said and done but the series really did benefit from the more stylized graphics of the older games, in particular when it comes to the characters. Environments in 5 are some of the best in the entire series, if not the best in the series. Only 1 really comes close. But man, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't wish that 6 goes back to a more anime-style art design.

he bought it from amazon or some shit dummy

Considering the fact that Hellblade dropped almost all of DmC's decent qualities, there is a very likely chance that these features were implemented at Itsuno's instruction, either as a way to save DmC or testing for future entries. Some features, like the ability to try out moves and the training room, were QoL features fans were asking for anyways.
Please refer to pic related, the interview where Itsuno explains the various difficulties he had in assisting Ninja Theory, mostly related to the most basic concepts of game design. Please also remember that this was the period when Itsuno was trying to develop Dragon's Dogma, his dream project.
The Donte EX-color was likely only done because Dante has no other color palette to choose from.

Attached: 1457507696936.png (701x909, 61K)

Lock and Load>literally every other normal Dante battle theme

Attached: 1562947718171.jpg (484x360, 69K)

>we waited 11
Wow has it really been that long? I remember seeing a trailer for DMC4 in a Resident Evil DVD.

Attached: minori.gif (500x281, 791K)

But user, what if the Dante costume they add is all of them?

Attached: 1534475677330.jpg (1008x763, 60K)

Yeah, but Itsuno also said Ninja Theory are "style incarnate" and he included aspects other than a Donte EX color such as style announcer, slow-mo, the "fuck you" scene, darker urban art direction, etc.

What if Patty has a bowl cut like Gloria?

never ever

Attached: devil hunter patty.png (597x597, 196K)

Imagine giving so few fucks you leak DMC5's existence like two years in advance and the Capcom ninjas have to order your silence. They probably had to have Reuben actually go karate fight Dan just to keep him away from his twitter.

Attached: 1528085970361.jpg (960x844, 50K)

>Young Vergil
That's hilarious.

Never forget DmC Vergil DLC had The Heart

He legit gave no fucks when he spoiled Nero being Vergil's son.

Well, he's either being honest, or just being polite. Because it's really hard to believe that the person who was pretty much sayin 'These guys are fucking trash, I had to teach them everything' during DmC's development had such a massive change of heart to 'wow, these guys are the fucking best, stylishest people I ever met'

I mean, c'mon, even Hideki Kamiya, the guy who's known for gettng pissed on twitter all the time, didn't shit on Microsoft after they canned his dream project.

So this is what pure autism looks like.

The Style Announcer is probably a feature Itsuno wanted to implement anyways, since it provides an auditory feedback during combat so you're still looking at the action and not your style meter. Again, combat ranking was dropped in Hellblade so it's unlikely NT used it on their own volition.
The "Fuck you" is more than likely a shot at the writing department, due to its context; in DMC5 it comes at the climax of the game, against the final boss, as Nero vents years of frustration and anger and you get to use his DT for the very first time. In DmC, it's used to crassly insult the Slurm Queen from Futurama.
The "darker urban art direction" can't be solely accredited to DmC, as NT didn't invent modern European cities. DMC3 also briefly took place in an urban area, albeit only a few missions before entering the Temen-ni-gru. Though I will concede that the environmental design in DmC had some neat areas.

Attached: 1545144757083.jpg (540x960, 73K)

>DMCucks having to make up DLC to feel better about DmC2 being dropped

BORGILS
RISE

Attached: 1552659392036.png (973x1080, 1.01M)

Post more DMC5 Borgils!

Attached: 1551547849756.jpg (512x512, 152K)

Attached: 1552668500566.jpg (403x290, 51K)

I want more skins for my V

Attached: 1558659097140.png (778x766, 1.38M)

Every thread is a Vergil thread

Attached: 1536123359447.jpg (3069x3239, 3.62M)

Attached: 1547186335471.png (788x651, 141K)

I do too. Dante feels like he hits demons with a fucking wet noodle since 4. Most of the reason why I like Nero is because of that sense of crunch and brutality with style is not lost on him.

Vergil has such delicate hands compared to Dante. Dante has these big meaty claws and Vergil has these pretty slender fingers.

Attached: hands.png (1173x863, 1.01M)

He didn't get a chance to eat properly in hell so Dante needs to introduce him to pizza.

youtu.be/GUBR6JguB0c

I like his outfit.

Attached: free-shrugs-4301553.png (500x736, 201K)

>Itsuno said that Vergil was changed during his time in hell
>has a new pair of DSLs
>pretty delicate hands perfect for handjobs
>perky tight behind
>legs for days

Mundus really made him over into his perfect sex slave.

Attached: Mundus.jpg (500x434, 38K)

>only 5.99

fell apart on line 2, larper. Don't fucking play with me

So DMC5 was unfinished at launch?

See Mundus isn't so bad now is he?

Attached: 1547292877578.jpg (329x357, 14K)

>a player character that usually reserved for special edition makes 5 unfinished

>DmC Vergil
They brought back the baby killer.

a whole new playable character being added makes it unfinished

that's always in the special edition of the game..?

>and V, \ ?

Attached: 1548740275185.jpg (532x679, 66K)

Dan really likes messing with Reuben's nipples.

Attached: EBw1rVjXkAAqIph.jpg (1609x2048, 491K)

Attached: 1542523908979.png (258x294, 174K)

>V, \ ?
Motherfucker

I put my style action on a trigger, switching weapons with circle and i suffer.
I managed to beat the black knight on SoS so yay to that. I am like a little baby once more.

Attached: it's coming jon.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

so it's unfinished?

My favorite part of these threads. Keep 'em coming.

I understand that for new players or players that don't really care the instant revive that damages the boss can be a great and fun thing but for the rest of us this whole death sequence is a veritable hindrance i hope they understand this.

Attached: draw.jpg (320x271, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-Uq9k6B-7h4

Thoughts?

It’s way too long. I want an option to immediately retry, rather than give up.

Attached: 3F36A610-D7A8-4C54-93E4-7E62B4523724.png (1364x768, 1.57M)

>DMC5 is just a metaphor for a man descending into madness due to unchecked PTSD

Attached: 64246324.jpg (1200x646, 113K)

I don't think they would be able to remove the instant revive option/choice because it's tied to microtransactions and that's a hornet's nest even though removing it would be the perfect solution for us players and fans.
What they could do is reintroduce gold mode and yellow mode with the orbs revive dialogue, as is, for Gold Orb mode and Yellow Orb mode would remove the instant revive/damage and a simple "use one of your gold orb to go to the checkpoint?" prompt appears, at least that would be a little bit faster and they could please both types of players while keep the Gold Orbs we receive relevant.
Really they have to shorten this death sequence at any cost by any amount possible, please Capcom please.

I think it's alright. Kind of an extreme extension to the concept of Summoned Swords.

kino
youtu.be/Gbo34JAEC50

But the whole game is literally about Vergil splitting himself in two

Fun fact his design is actually older than Vergil's DMC3 design.

I love the normie in the background sipping on his red solo cup with his black friend.

>"Tyrone, his hair is so big. How does it stay like that?"
>"Thomas, just stop staring at the crazy white people."

I know it's a silly detail that doesn't really matter but the fact it makes me click "Give up" hits me in the squishy bits everytime. I'm not giving up i'm retrying!
It's those little things that make this death sequence feel like such a unfair kick in the face.

Attached: AngryLoli.gif (294x180, 856K)

SOMETHING SHAVE ME
PUT ME OUT OF MY DENSITY
AND DROP ME SAFELY AT THIS BARBER

DEATH IS ALL AROUND

Absolutely based villain

It’s only a mod.

Attached: 4FC924BC-BAB4-4F03-92C7-9E1463F54047.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

crazed and redorbed

>no dedicated story campaign
into the trash

You guys better stop bullying Vergil.

Attached: EAFEUGDU0AI40OM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

The base costume for Vergil in 5 is the closest thing to a DmC costume, mostly black with a little bit of blue, but that was kind of Vergil’s suit in the concept art of DMC 3.

Attached: DC6A34D6-A9F6-4ABD-89E6-80C8A0F5D716.jpg (540x785, 120K)

Not until he fixes his fucking katana.

I don't care about playable Vergil. I just want the option to play any mission as any character. Why is that so fucking hard to do? Why does Dante and Nero each only have like 10 missions, while V only has like 4-5 missions playable?

The lack of this feature is killing the replayability. Another thing killing the replayability is the shitty and slow game over/restart system. Why the fuck is there no quick restart options for bosses? Why is it that if I want to restart Cavaliere Angelo, my only option is to get to the goddess statue and then climb up and then skip the cutscene and then start the fight? How about a fucking quick restart that allows me to quickly restart a boss fight?

Why does his face look so handsome here but so fat/swollen in some other angles?

I'm willing to settle for just Vergil as long as he's got new weapons and it comes with divergence mode.

Attached: 1554612987262.jpg (1931x2145, 1.44M)

>wanting more v missions
V sucks he needed less missions not more

What kind of story could they do without dante or nero anyways?

>and V, \ ?

Attached: 1550673710319.jpg (1006x502, 45K)

Watch your language because i think Capcom has agents looking at these Yea Forums threads to gather player input. If you make thoughtful posts i think they might go back to the ones who can actually fix the game.

It's not even an angles issue. I think it's the animations, there's times he can be screencapped in the exact same angle and still look bloated and vice versa. I think it's due to Dan's gigajaw and the mocap photoscans haven't actually been perfected.

Attached: EAFEUGHUIAIrceW.jpg (3840x2160, 968K)

A story about Vergil killing demons. That's always worked well, it's efficient and you get to kill demons.

Attached: 1537478396772.jpg (297x545, 38K)

GUYS CHECK STEAM THEY UPDATED VERGIL AGAIN

Not sure if serious.

Attached: 12444249492.jpg (400x400, 15K)

So what 4se is? He kills demons there and got two whole cutscenes

You don't need to lie.

Attached: EAKDxWWUcAAwhXj.jpg (1152x2048, 288K)

He should kill his own set of demons but ultimately such a simple story as what a DMC game needs i mean looks at DMC3 the narrative is an action flick and it's really impactful, goes straight to the point, most of the depth of it as been surmised by the fans over the years. Simple is good, two guys sitting in car talking about their feelings is not unless they start punching each other halfway into the conversation.

Attached: 1553180419674.png (569x450, 266K)

Attached: 07FD4525-3F92-47D2-9C6E-9901C921CCCA.jpg (520x804, 103K)

Attached: 202ADCCD-D470-48DA-B646-F6A469B96ECD.jpg (1969x1969, 658K)

DMC5 Vergil is already DmC Vergil

Attached: vergil__s_downfall_by_e09etm-d5qlfjs.jpg (600x855, 91K)

No, V is.

Attached: AA75657E-B022-4D05-88E1-33B80820302B.jpg (1600x900, 230K)

Huh

Fuck that shit. I'm not going to be polite just to convince them to include features that are already staples of action games, even shitty action games.

Spoiler: V is Vergil retard

Attached: 1564697697200.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

He’s a part of Vergil. Just V by himself doesn’t make Vergil, it takes Urizen and V together.

Urizen is just Vergil's inferiority complex and mommy issues made into a lame boss fight. Urizen and V are not Goku and Vegeta, dumbass

Attached: 1554242400576.png (2408x1488, 980K)

I'd be fine with this if true. But I wouldn't just want a reskin where you play the same levels. I know it's a bit of a hard ask but I'd like unique missions or story beats.

I haven't touched DMC5 since beating DMD with my shitty C and B ranks for that very reason. It just kills the rank runner/perfectionist in me to have to deal with all those long animations (especially that super slow and unskippable "the last judgement draweth nigh" animation) and menus just to fucking restart a boss or a section I am having trouble with. On a related note, it's so dumb that there isn't an option to disable cutscenes entirely. Fucking Nioh had that option. It's sad when an action RPG like Nioh has better features for action gaming than a pure action game like DMC5.

Another action RPG that has better features than DMC5 is Ys 8: Lacrimosa of Dana. If you die to a boss in that game (and you'll die often), the screen immediately turns grey and the option to restart the fight immediately appears without you needing to rewatch the introductory boss cutscene again and again. In so many regards, DMC5 is so fucking archaic in its design.

Yeah DMC4 practically ruined the series in that regard

Attached: devil_may_cry_4_xbox_platnium_hits_360.jpg (423x600, 312K)

>especially that super slow and unskippable "the last judgement draweth nigh" animation
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/248

>Implying Vergil's dumbass pirate coat/ascot combo from DMC3 was ever "cool"

lmao DMC weebs are hilariously cringeworthy

Vergil didn't even start looking cool until DmC

Attached: 587504.jpg (1920x1200, 217K)

>Urizen is just Vergil's inferiority complex and mommy issues made into a lame boss fight
You could have just wrote demon side. Also urizen was cool af.

Yeah preppy Vergil was a cool juxtaposition against punk Dante

Attached: Vergil-dmc-devil-may-cry-39515349-268-400.gif (268x400, 1.79M)

>vorgil
>fedoras and medical gloves
>cool
lel

Attached: 6DA93D28-04C8-4138-9EC4-E9BC4690CBB4.jpg (1020x691, 148K)

>Capcom pretended DmC didn't exist
Yeah that's why DmC Dante kept showing up in all those crossover games and alternative costumes

lmao DMCfags are retarded on purpose

Attached: apps.26157.13576621166825652.1f6a2364-25cf-49c8-813e-5ccdf76b741d.3f7c2be5-671b-4fc8-9cdf-2dbaebb9ae (800x800, 124K)

Attached: 9FEACC95-E112-4005-8D9D-641000CCAB21.jpg (920x518, 55K)

I fixed Vergil's DT guys

Attached: You will not forget this devils power.jpg (748x531, 32K)

I know your DmC thread died earlier and you're craving yous but don't you have anything better to do?

He’s a flying hammerhead shark.

A shame I can't install mods on my PS4 copy of the game. A shame Itsuno thinks that this kind of design is acceptable and that we have to rely on modders to fix the game for everyone else (on PC anyway).

>April 2020
That DLC will be announced along with DmC2 now that Microsoft has had heavy involvement with DMC5's marketing and the related pic

(Microsoft owns Ninja Theory)

Attached: DmC2.png (1440x900, 753K)

You think Vorgil looks cool with his $35 overdesigned neck beard rapist trench coat, cheap latex hospital gloves, and his grandpa's handmedown slacks and shoes?

3Vergil's outfit's so iconic, he's worn it in every thing he's ever been in, post dmc1, pre dmc5, and excluding DmC.

> Ascot
It brings his outfit together. You have no taste.

Attached: DMC4SE_Vergil.png (307x500, 137K)

Sure thing, Tam Tam.
:^)

anti-DmC fags are literally the cringeyest part of DMC

youtu.be/Pk3qPspP3H4?t=144

Attached: Epic+devil+may+cry+cosplay+oh+boy+i+know+its_cea923_3569183.jpg (663x675, 58K)

I'm fine with that as long as they leave out the rubber gloves and fedora.

>DmC2
I almost feel sorry for you.

lmao "good" point

Attached: 1560916597729.jpg (386x382, 21K)

You mean the one crossover?

>damn near killed the series
>second best selling game in the series that went on to be the main inspiration of DMC5

pick one.

Attached: 104-1553967257-1064786316.jpg (614x353, 50K)

You don't see him since he's covered by his robe you dumbass.

if DmC was so great than why is there no DmC 2?

Diego is on his daily autism spree please ignore him.

Tranlation: "Other people liking a game I don't (including the lead director of the franchise) triggers me"

Attached: 1548633876363.png (221x345, 153K)

That was an offscreen expression we weren't meant to see. It was only uncovered because of a free camera mod. Same with pic related. It's not a good example to use when the post you replied to is referring to the onscreen animation in DmC.

Attached: 1565586970779.jpg (424x683, 163K)

youtu.be/W-NfGeHbvjA

>second best selling game
outsold by both 5 and the HD Collection
>main inspiration
>"Not in a million years"
>Fury
>Vergil using doppleganger
>Dante's sword appearing out of thin air
>Dante's alt costume
>"Stylish!" announcers
>maybe Dr. Faust's design?
>maybe being able to retry secret missions immediately and access them from the main menu?
That's literally it. That's the legacy of DmC.

>ascot stolen from Fred from scooby doo

look what we have to compare it to

Attached: 1546973284791.jpg (500x333, 15K)

Because it took 6 months to reach a million sales

youtube.com/watch?v=wjJMr4Aafk0&t=12s

Or this.

Attached: 9E870494-D6E7-4FE2-AFB2-C626ABF78447.jpg (640x360, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P6Sy6thXuvM

Attached: Vergil MvC.jpg (1600x1600, 210K)

We're doing this again? Wasn't E3 disappointment enough?

By the way I'd like to warn in advance, the chapter after this week's (so chapter 10) will be a few days late since I'll be abroad on vacation when it comes out.

>DmC Vergil
you were doing fine until right here

>second best selling game in the series that went on to be the main inspiration of DMC5

First of all it's no longer the Second best selling.

Second DmC is the slowest selling in the series. It broke about $500k in it's first month, while other games in the series had reached at least 1mill by that point. DmC struggled to reach 1 mill in it's first year and only reached 2.4 mill after 6 years of bargain bin discounts.

Third, DmC was not the "main inspiration" for DMC5. It has references and use SOME combat mechanics. Just like every game in the series had references. DMC5 is much closer to DMC4 than DmC.

I don't even mind the judment draweth nigh because it's perfectly line with a classic DMC death screen, what really makes it long is what's just before: animation of falling down then scroll down pick give up then scroll down again pick retry then animation of your guy falling to the ground then it zooms out then the judment draweth nigh.
Total it lasts about 7-10 seconds but when you've been fighting a boss and your brain is activated you really feel these 10 seconds. In case anybody was wondering why we're bitching about this.
And for skipping cutscenes there is this 2 seconds at the start when you can't skip yet so you always press start, internally go "god damnit" and have to press start again. It's the little details like that.

Attached: this-colour-test-will-reveal-your-orgasm-face.jpg (625x415, 65K)

DEFEAT AFTER DEFEAT

his gay-ass asymmetrical coat isn't doing him any favors either

That's cool enjoy your vacation

youtube.com/watch?v=QgrFx0cDWQg

It was cool in DmC, you're just being an autistic virgin

Attached: 1558389630894.jpg (212x238, 10K)

i want to sit on his warm lap!

Attached: 1540603175999.png (286x312, 161K)

>HEAVY CHAIN

I remember Itsuno saying somewhere that 5 would take inspiration from 1 and 3 more, and I just noticed that those are the two games Vergil appears in canon.

>THAT DOES FREEZE MY BONES

no it wasn't

Nero you can't sit on his lap.

Fuck no it wasn't cool in DmC

>Shitty glowing coat instead of proper devil form
>Awful effects on doppelganger makes it look like an old man
>Requires the player to be in Devil Trigger in order to end the fight so doppelganger just becomes a purple orb fountain

>AROUND

Did this nigga pretend DmC is the first Devil May Cry game with lazy writing?

Attached: image.png (400x322, 98K)

Why not?

It’s not a DMC game, it’s a DmC game.

Must be hard to imagine

Attached: 1556822110798.png (232x268, 72K)

Because he doesn't love you

where is Vergils bulge?
nero and dante are packing some serious meat but i seriously can't see anything on vergil

Attached: 1545455284705.jpg (720x486, 59K)

That's because he does, said it multiple times and borrowed 90% of it's story and gameplay to make DMC5

Attached: 1536132004467.jpg (1177x795, 248K)

>random barry mention out of nowhere in the pic

nice try kh fag

see

Attached: 1551890404644.png (680x420, 111K)

Attached: EE0C85FD-B664-4B2B-BA06-8A38A276EF42.jpg (453x354, 47K)

but Nero has the perfect butt
perfect for sitting on daddy vergil's lap

Attached: 16156516156.gif (314x247, 3.8M)

you haven't played either game if you think DMC5 shares 90% of its story or gameplay with DmC

hi Barry

So based

Attached: Untitled.png (936x720, 655K)

Vergil lost his pp when he merged back, it was collateral damage.

>the way it controls
Someone can't read.

I wanna Vergil's pepperoni nipples.

>said it multiple times and borrowed 90% of it's story

He said it one time, and please direct me to your source on that 90% bullshit. Do you realize that for years he didn't talk fondly about his experience working with NT. He made them sound incompetent, then all of the sudden he's singing their praises. The phrase about working on a sequel is a good hint why. "Oh but they're with Microsoft now!" Microsoft had literally just bought NT and was paying for all of DMC5's promotions. They were running out of budget. That right there is blatant media play. Not only is he praising them but he's also promoting that they're under Microsoft now.

He was a weaker version of Mundas, who was already a gay ass boss

Attached: wf57fmwghwng45.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Are you retarded?

>"I don't like DmC so all 2.4 million people who liked it must be the same person"

Whatever you need to tell yourself, loser

Attached: devil-may-cry-reviewsdgerr.jpg (544x556, 100K)

Damn Vergil's titties look like that?

Attached: 1557778757578.jpg (891x891, 178K)

Not everyone is as obsessed as you lmao

>everyone who bought it liked it
interesting theory

also show the user reviews, coward

Selling 2.4mil doesn't mean all those people liked it. I bought it too, played it once and didn't like it.

If that actually was Tameem, then it would be even more believable than it already is, genius

Attached: 1560843447559.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

El donte skin when?

Attached: a8wv28ex7lp21.jpg (960x540, 68K)

Less DmC faggotry
more DMC faggotry

Attached: 1549414137528.gif (449x512, 377K)

El Donte game when?

Attached: 4EEE2671-0051-42F7-AA18-C63B5A7B9063.png (585x678, 225K)

no

Attached: 1024x768_dante-sweet_tooth-raiden-kratos.jpg (1024x768, 574K)

Sparda game when?

Uh... did no one tell you?

Attached: DmC2 sequel.png (1440x900, 712K)

Attached: BD398440-9052-4BB8-9C1C-0C41522AAD09.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

It's amazing how just adding some facial hair completely improves that design.

right, the one crossover

Capcom doesn't want to make money again?

DMC HD collection hasn't ousold any of the games

>Vergil being split into 2 character's was introduced in DmC: Vergil's Downfall
>Vergil's doppleganger was introduced in DmC

Do you know what "plot" means?

Attached: 1562464602751.png (1065x902, 1.49M)

>when there's no vergil expansion

>vergil expansion

Attached: 1546045644635.png (519x518, 277K)

Attached: 36CEFCDC-35F6-436A-B61E-DC0B59A1288A.png (800x1536, 882K)

>>Vergil being split into 2 character's was introduced in DmC: Vergil's Downfall
it's laughable that you think Vergil's Downfall is at all similar to what happened in 5.

>forgets arkham and trash

>DMC5 has a full 20 mission
>DmC has a full 20 missions
>DMC4 has 10 missions
DMC5 is way closer to DmC than DMC4. DMC5 is like Itsuno saying he's sorry for charging all of us full price for DMC4

Attached: 1561337127997.jpg (540x720, 88K)

Lock the language to mexican, one audio, multiple subtitles. They're all yellow colored.
Entire soundtrack is a mix of flamenco and electro with some unplugged tracks.
Donte has an actual mustash. His taunts are Olé's and heel smacks.
Vergil comes back in a white tuxedo and is completly ridiculous, donte is ridiculous, the plot is ridiculous like a santa maria soap opera with the music that fits.
A side project. Separated from the mainline series that would come out very cool because how many games are there with a setting like this, none.
Senor Vergil wants to exploit the demon oil and employ the citizen but El Exterminador Donte is worried about the safety of these people, they face off with tightening shots on their eyes and mustashes as the guitars start rolling.

Downpour? You mean that time they completely and shamelessly ripped off Bleach?

Attached: 6B685B3E-2C4D-4AA3-A662-1514EDED82E7.jpg (754x661, 132K)

Why can't they copy the og costumes correctly ? Its this game and DmC

>second best selling game in the series

It's been a month since it was announced that DMC5 surpassed DmC in sales and he's still using this point. At this point I think he's a bot with outdated information. He always spouts the same nonsense.

>DMC3 has a full 20 missions
>In all 3 games Vergil is a final boss
OH NO NO NO NO BROS DMC3 IS LITERALLY DmC

Attached: 1552121008856.jpg (675x831, 80K)

Attached: 73C1FFB1-82AD-42FE-AEAE-8DC6F47C53EA.png (735x897, 291K)

Attached: 1550894605616.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Itsuno never directly insulted Ninja Theory or spoke ill of his time working with them. Same goes for Ninja Theory. Anti-DmC fags are the ones that project that fake news, with the help of rueben langdon trying to protect his gig

Attached: fghfhdrf.png (1440x900, 481K)

>DmC and DMC1 both have mundus in them
OHNONONO

Attached: 05923C85-7D9F-4132-89B9-9851B1CE91A7.jpg (536x418, 192K)

>every Devil May Cry game has Dante
How will DMCfags recover?

>Same pics same responses
You autistic fuck

Lol you mean all the reviews posted by that same guy making multiple accounts? The page is still up and you can easily verify 90% of the 0's came from accounts with 1 review. Check Steam reviews, coward.

Attached: dmcjokes.png (600x337, 305K)

Man DmC has ugly character models.
Unreal was a mistake.

Attached: E8F434EB-4E3F-4DAC-AF68-F311C8760388.jpg (500x281, 21K)

I bought DMC4 three times and it was half a game with shitty characters every time. That theory cuts both ways retard. Crazy that DMC4 only managed to sell half a million more copies even though it was on the market for over 10 years

Attached: 1512978437312.png (797x608, 606K)

>Itsuno never directly insulted Ninja Theory
Yeah he's done it indirectly lel

Whatever fag

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

OH NO DMCBROS
IT’S LITERALLY DmC

Attached: DD079FFC-5408-4C24-9D45-F288D47C4B79.jpg (1150x1245, 124K)

Que te jodan!