ITT; Characters that only brainlets play

ITT; Characters that only brainlets play

Attached: 250px-Ike_SSBU.png (250x250, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssbworld.com/characters/win-percentage/
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: peter.gif (336x264, 629K)

>Noooooo you can't keep using one really good move, it's my turn to hit you!!!

Hero

If you post in this thread you are bad at the game.

I'm bad and I'm proud.
No one starts an expert eh?

Attached: LiteralFaggot.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Attached: 800px-Pokemon_Trainer_-_Super_Smash_Bros_Ultimate.png (800x539, 381K)

Characters that I don't like
Characters that I lost to
Characters that I don't use
/thread

i'm gonna revise your thread and say characters that only redditors play. pic related

Attached: 6 - Rfrd388.png (965x1276, 758K)

Any other fire emblem character besides Ike

also hero

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2017_04_ganondorf_zelda_twilight-1200x675.jpg (960x540, 66K)

Ike is galaxy brain playing though
You have to use his whole moveset to win

I always picture whoever is playing a swordie or joker to be some tween all hopped up on adderall

ganondorf is definitly the one braincell "unga" character but that's also why he's fun

I'm pretty bad because I grew up fighting bots and being way better than the few friends that I had so I plateaued and didn't learn how to play against competent humans. Too bad I find online insufferable, even the slightest amount of input lag or stuttering makes me frustrated and I'll be grumpy even if I win. If the network is good then I'll have fun even when I lose over and over but it's so rare I just want to give up. Makes me sad desu.

You know a character is badly designed when one or two of his moves are so insanely good it's enough to keep doing them over and over to win.

Skullgirls: Cerebella
Guilty Gear: Leo Whitefang
Smash: Incineroar, ZSS or Kirby
Team Fortress: Sniper
Overwatch: Reaper
Dota: Sniper
Starcraft: Terran
Dominions: Mictlan
Mount & Blade: Swadia

i know, it was supposed to be bait,but i suck at this entire generating (you)s thing

git gud noob

Sorry, hun. I don't make the rules.

Attached: 54 - I0m6owt.png (1202x1176, 900K)

Grow up.

Marth, Lucina, Roy and Chrom.
He's right though.

Attached: 6c780889a3eb2b44a6d553f4a29d62cb.jpg (1000x1330, 98K)

What's wrong with Kirby?

you're not allowed to like cute things, if you don't want to put your dick in it.

Attached: Buff Kirby.png (1080x1023, 647K)

not him but I always lose to Kirbys, no matter who I'm playing. something about him is just my demon character

Some of his attacks are kind of deceptive like dash attack and forward air. People call him bottom tier, but I honestly just think he's slightly slept on.

jesuschrist you're both fucking terrible

we been knew

He's slow as shit. You're gonna lose to Kirby if you don't understand movement, and even if you do, you should be able to outspam him

Sfv- ken and laura, but the whole game is brainlet shit in general
Sf4- ken and rufus
3s- ken and ibuki
Seriously, what is it with ken mains? Just cause you know how to do specials doesn't mean you always should. Learn footsies shitters
Tekken- jin, eddy, brian, josie. hwoarangs are also a 50/50 shot at being brainlets or galaxy brained
Kof- benimaru, k, king, clark.
Mk- anyone with a teleport

>and even if you do
*Even if you don't

Kirby has the most predictable recovery trajectory in the game because of how absolutely slow his air speed is. The only thing that makes kirby threatening is super close range because he has combos out the ass and he can trip into fsmash at 60-80% for a kill confirm

>still learning to play Hero
>beat another Hero
>he switches to his try-hard character for the next game (wolf, marths, joker, mario, etc)
Why do faggots like this exist? Just learn the character if you’re going to play him, but don’t be a sore ass that must get in a win because you got 2-stocked. It’s embarrassing for you.

I have never seen an Ike be on the ground except for the odd smash attack or B. It’s all aerials.

hmm

>character switches

What are you just hosting open arenas?

It's because Kirby is so bad that most of everyone who plays him is a mega-turbo-autist. Going full autismo is the only way to win with bottom tiers, that's why bottom tier players win so consistently.

>Brainlet

>have to be extremely patient with him, just to close the gap on opponents properly.

Ike is a character you have to think about though. Inb4 muh nair because if you are only using nair you arent using him to his fullest potential. Honestly if you lose to ike you jist suck at video games in general.

The real answer is Ulm.

Have you ever actually played an arena with Yea Forums? The vast majority of time I ask people to host areas, they dodge. In the few times I get an area its a complete and utter shitstomp. The people making and participating in these threads are 4/5 times fucking trash yet have the audacity to call X character OP and demand they get nerfed or claim some G tier character is actually good because they met a good Isabelle in QP. It's lunacy.
Yeah like nair to uair or nair to bar, sometimes Ike grabs you and does dthrow into uair since people are expecting a nair. Totally a big brain character.

Attached: 1561808456366.jpg (556x551, 85K)

If you play joker,not only are you a brainlet tou are also a god damn cheater with no skill what so ever.

Attached: josher.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Starting to really hate him. I don't think he's OP or anything, just really annoying.
>pretty big character but turns into Pichu's height when he's charging a down smash
>Eruption's hitbox doesn't make sense, extends far beyond what it implies
>Smash attack kills way too early, basically a diet Ganondorf but with fewer flaws

Sounds like you are just salty over nothing.

Every single person who makes a thread like this is bad at Smash, without fail.

>literally one of the most technical characters in the game
>brainlet
?

Tl;dr i am a babby who doesnt know how to read moves and think ahead

This true for all characters, except some of them don‘t an unga move to cover every option

Based.

Every Mario that does nothing but grab because they know grabs beat attacks.
The fucking faggots that do nothing but throw you off the edge, and keep throwing, until you are at a high enough percent for them to use forward air on.

Attached: 9331A28D-70D2-4F15-AE3A-ED765300A3B9.jpg (2048x1072, 207K)

I switch too because im not going to gain that much from a hero mirror, id rather learn the hero matchup on one of my other characters

Have you tryed not getting thrown and hitting them before they throw you?

Grabs are dogshit in this game, you've gotta be retarded to actually get grabbed.

> grabs beat attacks
are you playing brawl?

Any top tier character, really.
The most brainlet thing people do is looking up tier lists and picking between the top tier character choices.
Every non-brainlet just plays who they find fun.

Attached: 166766788.jpg (184x184, 4K)

what if i find top-tiers fun

Attached: super_smash_bros__ultimate_official_joker_render_by_leafpenguins_dd4rss1-pre.png (894x894, 468K)

K. Rool I find to be interesting, because when the game came out he was widely considered to be a braindead top-tier heavy but now practically everyone unanimously agrees he's one of the worst heavies in a game. So in a way, he technically went from being braindead to being complicated and hard to use, since you have to switch things up constantly and never get predictable or flow-charty with him or you get curbstomped.

Attached: roolbro.png (1920x1080, 950K)

Most top tiers are way more technical than mid/low tiers, there are a few exceptions like Lucina and Wolf but a character like Greninja, Inkling or Peach requires way more effort to get good with than someone like DDD, Samus or Ridley.

There are characters that are both hard AND bad like Jr. or ICs, but they're uncommon. Anyway, claiming someone is braindead because they use a good character is totally ignoring the effort it takes to use the good aspects of a top tier, there's a reason Ganondorf is the most popular character in QP while you'd be lucky to find two different Warios in a 4 hour QP play session.

Attached: 1550830552436.png (960x540, 543K)

>any smash character
>difficult to play
brainlet detected

For me Wolf is in that sweet spot between simple and technical. It's easy to pick him up and do good with him once you learn him but he has a lot of combo potential and benefits a lot off of hard reads once you get better and better.

Nah, I think tier and character-specific skill are separate. Like you said you have Icies and Bowser Jr., and Pac Man is also both bad and hard. Probably Game & Watch, too. Then you have Lucina and Ike which are good and easy.

Joker is so good you don't have to play perfectly to win anyway, whereas if you don't know Peach well you're just going to lose, regardless of how good she is.

I agree with you on Icies and Bowser Jr., but PAC-MAN isn't bad. Hard, yes, but the motherfucker gets 40% combos for free with one (1) Galaxian, one of the best recoveries in the game, amazing aerials, countless trap potential with his fruit, and one of the best edgeguarding sets in the game.
Dude's really improved since 4.

You really don't know what you're talking about if you think Joker is braindead easy and Pac Man is bad. The reason Joker is getting so many top spots is because he's being used by the best player in the world, no one else is even close to MKLeo's Joker. If Joker were really braindead easy we'd be having top 8's where half of them are Joker like with Brawl MK or Smash 4 Bayo, but I can't think of a single notable Joker past MKLeo.

>tfw main as overlord falcon and spend hours learning combos to use online
>usually matched up with ike/ganon spamming smash attacks, ness/lucas spamming side b, or just hero in general
>fuck this game

Attached: captfuckn.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Bad I can believe, but the worst heavy in the game? You're joking. He has range, a diverse kit, and great true combos. If a limp dick retarded slope headed neanderthal plays him, sure he can be the worst. But I've been playing him since launch and I've done quite well in elite smash.

Ness

>combos

Falcon is a reads character, anything past a two hut combo for falcon is situational fluff.

Who mains
>big brain
Here

Attached: 923B01E3-0E26-4594-8541-64F4127C68A1.gif (500x343, 1014K)

Falcon is the new Ganondorf of smash

Attached: 868FFB63-DE07-48FC-BBFE-5931AF891F46.gif (449x473, 604K)

The REAL answer is Ashdod. Literally unga big bless smash into enemy capital

What makes you think Pac Man is good?

>Fight Ganondorf
>DORIYAAA spam
>Gets a ganoncide
>Teabags afterwords
>Immediately enter tryhard mode and fuck his shit while teabagging after every kill
>He leaves after two games of this

Anyone else know this feel? Styling on overconfident Schlubs is so nice

Attached: 1F30A0A2-5206-46B1-BF7C-E26EE6B2061B.png (543x543, 393K)

Fpbp

>tfw not good or cool-headed enough to style on overconfident people so i just get dominated and taunted constantly
i hate it i hate it i hate it

Attached: 1540526840169.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

My gf plays Kirby :3

see

>Eruption shield breaks me while I'm standing behind Ike
nice

Why main one of the worst characters in the game? Do you want to lose that badly?

People fucking refuse to admit that what you described is the online meta and it's fucking terrible.
Getting beat? They just don't approach and do nothing but shield grab for the rest of the match.
If it's not that, it's the faggots that play hyper defensive. The ones that walk up, shield, use a few aerials, then run away and start spamming projectiles if they have any. I take every chance I get to shield break them.
Quickplay and arenas in this game are fucking terrible. Just like smash 4.

What is your response to this?

ssbworld.com/characters/win-percentage/

If Pac Man is good, why is his win percentage so low?

And why is Joker's win percentage so high?

It still boggles my mind that Wario is somehow so good this time

Attached: 1548855085232.png (503x608, 298K)

>ran into some young link
>starts with the projectile spam
>gets a kill on me and starts t-bagging
>kill them back
>they start fishing for grabs and keep spamming
>waited just long enough to make them impacient. I'm at 100%
>knocked them off the ledge
>landed a reverse falcon punch that killed at fucking 30%
Love it. Love styling on tryhard faggots.

I don't give a shit about Joker so I'm not gonna respond to that shit.
I believe PAC-MAN's win percentage is low because no one fucking plays him, and I believe he's better than most players give him credit for. He was already unpopular in Smash 4, and he was bad in that, so when Smash U came along no one bothered with PAC-MAN except for people who already mained him.
I personally also believe the same thing of K. Rool, though to a much lower degree. I think he's mid-tier at best but people have it in their heads that he's incredibly bad because he got initially shit results and then no one continued to play him in tournaments.
I don't think we have yet to see either of those characters' full potential since no one really gives a shit about them competitively.

the ones you play

All the brainlets will flock to them the second they're released. Deny this. You can't.

Attached: Banjo_&_Kazooie_SSBU.png (410x470, 252K)

What do people think of Dedede? Does he play with a Big brain, little brain, or no brain at all?

Attached: image.jpg (460x345, 114K)

idk but i want dedede to crush me with his fat ass

Alright, cool. But it's just a hypothesis at this point, then. Ultimately we want to see results backing the claim.

2 kinds of Dedede players, Gordo spammers or very precise hammer clobbering.

brawl: omega-brain
sm4sh: nobody played him lol
Ultimate: medium-brain, or you just unga with him but at that point go ganon

I stopped playing him in Ultimate since I couldn't really take him any farther, he's a character for pea brains

Ok, that's fine with me. Ultimately I don't give a shit about top-level tournaments or anything like that, so alright.

This. In Brawl, he was big brained as fuck. In Smash 4, he was slow and unga but it didn't matter because everyone else was, too. In Ultimate, he's just a fat fucking hitbox who has to spam gordo all the time or die. Ridley is now my favorite heavy.

>still complaining about ike
just play a character with a counter lmfao

Yeah he does have "stuff" but everyone in this game has "stuff". To say he's not the worst heavy you'd have to name one worse than him.

DK? No. Bowser Jr? Come on son. Incineroar? Absolutely not. I refuse to believe there's actually people that think Ganondorf, Bowser, ROB, or Dedede are bad though.

Attached: 1405386001387.jpg (50x50, 3K)

K. Rool is better than both DK and Bowser Jr. though.

Attached: 1404114999608.jpg (365x450, 33K)

>Bralw deDeDe
>comples
"le epic penguin of roster-wide chaingrabs, bullshit hitboxes, and a broken spot dodge" was not complex

Oh, ok. Very well formulated argument. You beat me. You win.

What do you guys think of Diddy Kong? Is it a bad pick as a main in Ultimate? I know he's not super good as he was in previous games, but I kinda think that's a good thing. I don't think its fun to play broken characters.

So how the fuck do you tether grab as simon/richter?

Literally every single Smash character, since the controls in that game are simplified for the sake of making the game more accessible to brainlets who can't into real fighting games.

Attached: 1510577582736.png (466x327, 159K)

i wish i took things less seriously so i could have proper fun in this game

Attached: 1458946122470.png (367x321, 177K)

Mine too, she changes kirby’s color depending on the color of the stage so their colors match.

ur ass

>Is it a bad pick as a main in Ultimate?
The only bad main is one that isn't fun to play.

Smash doesn't have that many moves in the first place.

I kind of agree, but it can get pretty frustrating sometimes since Diddy can't really kill. Do you think after I gain more experience with the character I'll be able to get around that?

You have to be good at using 3 whole different characters and knowing when to switch between them in order to optimally play PT. Quit being retarded, user

He has banana into smash attack which is pretty potent at killing.

I don't see anything wrong with Ike

Yeah pacman definitely isn't that bad.

You have to be stupidly cautious and patient to play Kirby well. You're a brainlet if you're commonly losing to quickplay Kirbys

Bowser is actually for morons

Why joker? He's a pretty technical character.

Pac-Man is very hard to actually use effectively

Stinkling 2bh

All those niggers do is spam bair, fish for grabs and abuse it's dash dance than at high percentages they fish for roller kills. Truly a braindead character.

Lol fuck off captain L you brainlet

Your name will make a fine addition to my filters, namefag slime!

Attached: grievous.jpg (1627x915, 137K)

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~BD

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SWJSJW2.jpg (1008x756, 319K)

I used to think that, but his smash attacks are pretty bad. Banana and smash is pretty good if the oponent fucks up to get some damage, but it isn't good to kill.

How to beat Ike
>pick game and watch
>run under him
>use up b
>rinse and repeat
>when he starts staying on the ground punish his slow ass tilts and remember to use up b out of shield
>nair always goes through ikes nair

Ungas literally cannot beat you if you do this.

Only people in this god damned thread who have any idea what they're talking about

ridley isnt a heavy tho?

He is, just not a superheavy.

Chrom is hype to watch on stream when the people playing are top players that know how to edgeguard. His ass recovery makes his matches all about stage control and explosive momentum

That doesn't make him even an iota less braindead so I don't know why you typed all this,

Have sex

Cope.

Well I'm pretty okay with any character besides fox, Kirby, and fire emblem characters. Fox doesn't do any damage, Kirby is just bad overall, and fire emblem characters are all so slow

>dude gordos lmao

>I don't think this character is that bad
>You're just bad
Why do smash players deflect everything when they're not even great at the game?

I'll keep playing Ike because I've played him since he came out, but I wish he'd get reworked to be less reliant on nair and had a stronger neutral game.

Attached: 1400834013793.gif (400x437, 703K)

Notice how smash is the only game where people outright insult other people over mains
I have never seen anyone decry hatred of another person for playing SF5 R. Mika, GGxrd Johhny, UNIST Carmine, SF3 Chun-li, yet a good 40% of smash discussion is about how much they dislike certain characters

Attacks beat grabs, not the other way around user. And if you're struggling with an aggressive Mario, literally wall him out. Walling out Mario takes no effort whatsoever.

Big brains only.
>tfw throw into can
So fucking good.

Attached: duck hunt.jpg (225x225, 7K)