OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO
youtu.be/DR17o_DVR_0

Attached: SmartSelect_20190812-195423_YouTube.jpg (947x517, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hUsRR3Ac0Ro
twitter.com/kung_fu_kai/status/1100720327879909377
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is it that when men have sweaty pits it's unattractive and gross but when girls have sweaty pits it's hot and you want to lick them

Only if the girl is not morbidly fat and has shaved pits

Because 2D cute girls are made of pheromones, sweet sweat and erotic things.
3DPD men are disgusting creatures that are made of lard and autism.

Attached: 1557273750300.jpg (231x218, 10K)

no

>gamers are smelly
I only shower on special occasions and change my clothes every two weeks

at least i confirmed that my man vish is always fresh

I don't want that though. That's gross and you sound like a virgin.

every convention has a ton of smelly people as a result from the hours of commute and them being in the summer. I went to a beauty and cosmetics con a few weeks ago with my mom and people smelled like diarrhea and sweat

Fucking unsubbed. What a piece of shit. This is so embarrassing to these people. Some people like me can't afford to keep buying deodorant and don't have a place to consistently shower. I try when I can but it doesn't always work out that way .

>First person to appear is some fat Goblino that can't walk straight

>shaved
imagine being this much of a homosexual

Imagine liking hair anywhere but on the head and on top of the eyes

Jfc it costs next to nothing for deodorant and takes SECONDS to apply, you're just a lazy rotten cunt

>Because 2D cute girls are made of pixels/paint on paper
fix'd

Even jannies deserve a nice get away every now and then user

Attached: ac7.png (644x644, 29K)

You seem like you seen a few too many Lightning's Pits threads, you may want to consider taking a break before it is too late.

Attached: FFXIII_01--screenshot_large.jpg (603x402, 66K)

you're a piece of shit because Mommy and Daddy buys that shit for you. FUCK YOU I work for my shit and I need to spend some money on enjoyment I don't have unlimited funds for random cosmetic shit

>This is so embarrassing to these people.
>Thinking not showering for two weeks is not embarrassing in itself.
This is your brain on Smash.

Attached: stinkyday3.jpg (644x948, 130K)

Yes, I need to beg for the £1 for deodorant. Maybe layoff the food you fat stinky shit and buy some.

Bitch you stink

You fellas all shower everyday, right? That shit helps me feel refreshed and ready to enter a new vidya session.

>I work for my shit
No you don't. No self-respecting establishment would hire a person who refuses to shower.

>affords internet
>no deodorant though, or a place to shower, lol.
bruh

If your unable to shower and buy deodorant you have better things to do with your time then going to fag bros tournaments.

Yes I fucking do dude. I just don't have a permanent home right now and can't shower always. I work in a restaurant and I will usually just clean my armpits in the bathroom and spray myself with some of this blue spray glass cleaner which basically masks the smell. We have to wear a hat too so my hair isn't a problem

>Some people like me can't afford to keep buying deodorant and don't have a place to consistently shower.
>Can afford to travel to EVO
>Can afford to buy a Switch and Smash
>Can't afford to buy Deo for like 2$ a piece that usually last for a month or two
>Can't afford to buying a 10$ a monrh membership fee to Planet Fitness just to use their showers whenever you want since its 24h

Attached: Soap combos into water.jpg (937x1171, 87K)

Sounds like you live in California.

ohio

Stop lying, nigger. You live in Detroit.

imagine being 12

Attached: 1367605354282.png (313x431, 157K)

Jesus Christ dude. All your coworkers know what you're doing and laugh at you behind your back.

Which do you use lads, ball or aerosol?

I fucking don't workout. I also said I need some money go spend on my own enjoyment. If it's not deodorant then it's some other shit. It never fucking ends

Man what a fucking loser.

Imagine making his entire video to his 200K+ subscribers about him giving out deodorant. That is literal peak autism and a complete faggot. I mean, he really thought it was that fucking funny? His video barely got any views. What a piece of shit. That dude is not even funny at all. If he gave me deodorant I would throw that shit across the fucking venue. fuck that guy.

Attached: 1556083681288.jpg (439x426, 40K)

whats the shit that comes out of the 20 little holes? does that count as ball?

liquid gel

you waste your limited funds on
>nintendo switch
>copy of smash bros
>pro controller
>tv setup
>entry fee to a smash tournament
>greasy fast food you eat while at the tournament
>but $3 for deodorant is too much
>no permanent home
what the fuck are you doing with your life

Because women are hot

>t. smashfag

Attached: 5AB32472-99B5-4B83-936F-E1C33693CDF0.png (1600x1068, 1.56M)

So from 30 seconds of this guy's profile, he's not only beat this dead horse before, but he's an ironic weeb as well.
Getting really sick of these """ironic memesters""" with no real personality traits of their own, just 5 layers of irony to cover for it.

>I fucking don't workout.
Then fucking start you smelly faggot

Shut up smelly

>what the fuck are you doing with your life
Im living in my car right now. It's not that bad

Take a shower

Better than the 5 layers of crusted stinky old sweat covering you.

Attached: stinkyday2.png (607x287, 38K)

I posted this from my shower.

I guess so, anything that's not a spray

I don't know how

scoop up your remaining funds and get a planet fitness membership. it cost me $50 down payment and you can use their shower/rest area

hit the showers big boy

Attached: 1562782468964.jpg (342x311, 19K)

>Look at me I'm so funny giving out deodorant wearing Lucas' shirt haha so funny

Peak retardation.

Attached: Giving Out Deodorant to Smash Players 1-52 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

It really isn't.

I am 12
12 INCHES LOLE

>liking hair is hetero
How French are you on a scale of HON to OUI?

I find it funny that the smash bros players smell meme is so big that some dude actually spent time handing out deodorant to people at a tournament. It's comical, really.

>tfw you realize armpitfags are the reason why are so many trannies

i remember them doing this in highschool

it was pretty brutal. thankfully my armpits are really, really sensitive and if i go for more than a day without showering they chafe and become incredibly painful

SMEELEE

Shower, stinky

>t. recipient of welfare deodorant

From my experience, a lot of the people parroting the meme smell like shit and love having someone ot make fun of.
People who play games tend to have bad hygeine in general, now everyone is laughing at one game in particular.
It's funny to me as someone who -actually- takes care of themself and goes outside.

How have people not learned this basic principle of everything yet?

>female good
>man bad

This goes for everything. Why do you think females have life on easy mode?

UH OH

Attached: stinky.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

>Shower, stinky
You're a literal NPC who can't think up anything else to say. How about you get yourself a fucking life faggot. :)

How about you take a shower, smashie

Stop replying. They don't want to discuss anything, they aren't even reading your posts.

That sucks, but I bet you smell delightful user.

Why don't you get a bar of soap lmfao

*Dabs*

Thats because its not just a meme, its reality.

Attached: stinkyday.png (588x570, 66K)

Have se-
*sniff, sniff*
EUGH! Nevermind, have a shower first, sweetie!

honestly at this point every fucking tournament/convention should implement smell checks, if you come in smelling like rancid cheese you get told you can't get in until you take a fucking shower, you can even get a deodorant sponsorship to sell shit right outside.

>Stop replying.
Indeed, please do. When all Smashfags shut their stinky traps, this place will become a much better place.

>when it's stinky day at Uni and you forgot your gas mask

Fucking based.

you cant say that this is 4channel please take this post back

youtu.be/hUsRR3Ac0Ro

This should play every-time a switch is turned on.

You can buy an entire stick of deodorant for $1 at the dollar store, and it's just as good as any other brand

Can some one post that Twitter screen shot where the dude says soap combos directly into water?

see

WEAR DEODORANT NIGGA

This is classist as fuck. Some people do not have the time or money to keep clean.

Thanks that one always gets a good laugh out of me.

That was a disappointingly boring video. Dude has no personality and interviewed like five people while showing off nothing interesting.

WIPE YOUR ASS

IT STINKS OF SHIT

Lift your arm, pretend to spray or roll deodorant on. There, less than 10 seconds and your done. No excuse.

twitter.com/kung_fu_kai/status/1100720327879909377

That is what i like to call "Autism Economics", where you buy toys and fun and ignore necessities. As user pointed out earlier, you can get shower access for cheap even if you are Homeless and not springing for that expense is what i like to call "Dumb-Cheap", where you are so stingy with money it actually costs you, in this case a shitty hygiene can kill hiring and promotion prospects, and since you subject people to your smell and bacteria you seem generally inconsiderate, and people don't really like helping people who are inconsiderate to them, which can cost you opportunities for free stuff.

And trust me, people can smell past the Deo and judge the SHIT out of how you smell like feces, even if you "look" good with brand clothing or jewelry and tans and shit.

TL;DR: Affording to fetch Pokémon creatures is Good, Affording to douse yourself in Pails of Water is Better.

literal homofag

Attached: 1563651356201.png (646x1024, 496K)

It's clear he had a decent idea for a video, but frankly was to much of a pussy to make it interesting or funny

Fighting Spirit 2019 didn't even host any Smash games.

I like the Dove ladies’ shit cause it helps me get my pits without getting globs of fucking crud stuck in my armhairs, and the cold aerosol wakes me up in the morning. On top of that, if the ball deodorant falls out of its holster if you screw it out far enough, you’re completely fucked, great way to waste money.

>REAL men like women who don't put any effort into their appearance!
hmm, i wonder who could be behind these posts...

stop shilling e-celebs fag

Why are Amerifats so digusting and don't take baths/showers?

>letting hair grow naturally = being a slob
again, imagine being 12

boy i sure hope you never shave your facial hair or get haircuts then

Cause like with anything, you put tits and a vagina on it, it instantly becomes more attractive. Of course it's all relative.

Girl fetishists, am I right?

Attached: 1516948320451.jpg (620x515, 66K)

This is a man who likes women with mustaches.
This is the kind of shit being a desperate incel does to you.
Be warned.

3:50
the onions

So how likely is it that I can pick up girls at a convention just by simply having decent hygiene and not looking completely absolutely abysmal?

I obviously suck too much to get girls regularly, but the bar is much lower at cons,right?

Wear deodorant, nigga.
It's called speed stick. It's not expensive.

>le 1 extreme or the other
here's your (You), cherish it

based read a book user

Attached: 1492115253298.png (450x452, 295K)

>can't even comprehend a simple post
imagine being this retarded

>no arguments
>spouts memes instead

Ok kid

There's such thing as grooming, you don't have to shave it all off.

Sometimes, other times you get some shit that hurts your skin and leaves rashes. Depends on your skin sensitivity.
Even then, it'll still work if you can tolerate the skin issues.

>Go a week without taking a shower.
>Godlike at smash
>Take shower
>Play again
>Get fucking clowned on
The memes are true.

Stinky Day.

They can speak for themselves. That’s disgusting.

>picking up girls when they feel the least comfortable

Good idea.

How can I know if I stink ? I'm always super worried about smelling bad even if I shower once a day

Honestly Deo and "Turkish Showers" is a bit of a meme to start with, it is honestly better to just take a shower and then slap one on as preventive measure, not to do that "JUST COVER IT UP BRO" because not that many can actually cover it up for long, wouldn't surprise me if some of the Smash fags actually DO use Deo but their stench makes is wear off anyway.

The main draw of Deo is basically killing badsmelling bacteria as sweat emerges from you gland to not make it smell as bad/spice it up (Anti-Perspirant by comparison blocks up the glands so you can't sweat for the record), it isn't a shower replacement or a perfume it is preemptive damage control.

And really, Smashers are notorious about this, but they ain't the only "Smelly Nerds" in existence. And no that does not make this any more excusable for Smashfags for the record.

The bar is lower, but the ratio is not in your favour.
Anyway, it's totally doable if you're already in with a group and that group meets other groups. But that's the same with anything.

have you never lifted up your shirt by the collar and gave yourself a good whiff under both arms to make sure you weren't a smellbag? i do that shit all the time. never get caught lacking, user. always stay fresh and clean.

>when men have sweaty pits it's unattractive and gross

Attached: 1564537104569.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

>bara

Attached: gabu disgust.jpg (446x414, 27K)

maybe because your a male incel

Gaming events/hobby event in general have always smelled like shit because a bunch of men getting together and sweating makes it unavoidable and no one complained until woman and nu-males started going to them.

Is that sky williams

Not that guy, but some people actually can't smell their own odors, Generally that is people who been in a "Bad Smelling" state for a long time though so they just subconciously filter it out, even if they been "cleaned" since that time they can easily relapse to smelling bad due that.

I also think some Autists can have that problem due the physical impairments associated (Which can include both poor physical sensitivities and overtuned ones, and both).

I think the Autism factor is why there is a smell problem to start with in Smash and such thingsa in particular, for obvious reasons.

THE YCMA doesn't require a membership to use their showers. Use their showers with shitty soap and shampoo from the dollar store, put it in a bag, go swimming a bit, then shower and leave.

Depending on if you're a landwhale or not, this'll be a cheap way to get showers and fitness. If you're not a landwhale then you have less to worry about.

Used this for 2 years when I was in college, actually helped a lot to get me fit and also keep from stinking. It wasn't that I couldn't shower, it was just that I wanted to be fit.

Attached: 2018-12-10-hit-or-miss-page-2_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.png (326x270, 80K)

I sweat like a motherfucker but I use a proper strength deodorant so at least it doesn't smell. There's no excuse.

Yes you don't smell by yourself but if there was 100 of you even the faintest of smells would get amplified.

How do I sweat less? I use deodorant and shower in the morning and in the evening or after physical activities. I also use cologne and perfume.
But sweating itself drives me mad. Feeling of wet shirt on your back or sweat stains in armpits ugh.

Attached: 1563216458907.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

ive been to plenty of large events and gatherings that dont smell like shit, so no the problem really is autists that dont shower

Your mom hosting a party for her friends doesn't count.

Your body needs water user, so drink that shit.

Attached: 1503858409814.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

Attached: 1555180957753.jpg (600x600, 84K)

epic burn xd
the biggest one was an extremely large weeb event in japan, and i didn't smell anything foul a single time, you know its sad when even thousands of degenerate otakus can do something that you and your smelly friends can't do

>they say this but it's never stipulated that drinking water during or right after a meal is not optimal in the slightest

Lose weight. And walking to the other side of your room to tell your mom to order you pizza downstairs is not exercise.

If you are fat you could try losing weight, and i don't mean that to shit on you with IMPLICATIONS but fat people get hotter and therefore sweatier easier by default, you know, basically being Walruses and all. You can also look into Anti-Perspirants for more general prevention since they block your glands temporarily, i think it still dissolve if your body keeps trying to sweat enough though. There is also the Omega Solution. Move somewhere colder.

Attached: water.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Gaming events are made for autist and thats how it should stay normalfags and women complaining about smells are the same people killing gaming.

user you realize Japanese people literally don't have body odor right? Its a genetic thing look it up.

Attached: 1565595775869.png (680x525, 106K)

Oh my god, he took this epic meme to the next level, and ACTUALLY gave out deodorants to smash players.
What a legend, better like, comment and subscribe to his channel.

Attached: 1560160329917.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

How do people go days without showers? It just FEELS gross regardless of everything else, it's the opposite of comfy. It takes 10 minutes and after a warm shower you feel refreshed and relaxed. You're as bad as people who piss in bottles when their bathroom is only like 10-20 steps away.

epic wojak friend you are exactly the type of person im talking about in my post.

Smashfags and their body odor go beyond autism to a steep downslope of degeneracy.

Hi tendie all short n stout

Attached: Screenshot_20190812_101304_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x2340, 857K)

Glink is a bad youtuber and his videos aren't funny

I don't console war because i'm not poor/underage.

Attached: FaceApp_1564606920542.jpg (600x600, 222K)

they do, it's just weaker, even then i used it as an example because it was the biggest, i've been to multiple european countries too and never had a problem in 1000+ person gatherings

KYS nincel zoomy zoom

Attached: IMG_20190612_124902.jpg (1361x666, 342K)

the absolute state of this board

>OH NO NO NO, HE KNOW I ONLY PLAY F2P GACHA ZOOM ZOOM GAMES, PLUS HE KNOWS I PLAY IT ON MY 12P 1FPS TAMAGOTCHI, QUICK BETTER KILL MY NON GENDER SELF IN MINECRAFT

Attached: IMG_20190612_124957.png (500x620, 419K)

Kys

Attached: FB_IMG_1564771667527.jpg (540x960, 63K)

Ex-NEET Hikki who went here, it is honestly more that you kinda keep yourself so distracted so you don't notice and since you don't meet anyone either you can keep on indefinitely postponing it and since that Grime becomes your default state there is nothing to notice eventually, and if you don't have any social contact to snap you out? Good Bye Hygiene.

Not ALL NEET Hikkis have bad Hygiene habits though, i "fixed" mine long before i started going outside again, i think the general key is instead a is a addictive/obsessive personality getting enabled, being clean is good, but GRINDAN FOREVER in a Korean F2P MMO or doing another Civ Game one more round of Tetris is BETTER.

I didn't pissbottle though, but i do agree with the sentiment that it is basically as bad.

Is this how underaged faggots troll nowadays? Seems really low effort.

Attached: 1563135367645.png (542x771, 319K)

Dude, get your shit together.

You're no japanese you weren't a real hikki just a sad neet. I'm a neet also and absolutely cannot wrap my head around not taking care of yourself on a very basic bitch level. It's literally your only job and responsibility as a neet.

>can't afford deodorant
Nigga it costs anywhere from $1-3 and a single stick can last you months. AND it takes literally 5-10 seconds to apply it.
There is absolutely no excuse for not using deodorant regularly. Once or twice without it because you just ran out is fine, but just know that people will think you smell like shit

Are you faggots in here arguing over taking a shower or not? holy fucking shit kys you unwashed primitives. even cavemen bathed what the fuck is wrong with you autists? ah wait, bing bing yahoo that's what's wrong. consider the rope faggots, mario is for kids

Mario is most normalfag game there is though.

Kys

Attached: FB_IMG_1552777172494.jpg (1080x1440, 82K)