Is anyone here actually excited for this game?

Is anyone here actually excited for this game?

Attached: control.jpg (940x529, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/control-explorable-not-replayable/
youtube.com/watch?v=JDHvYdi6Bu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nuRemedy
>Control: Quantum Break 2: Electric Boogaloo: Here's your shitty PC port again, bro
>womyn
>Epic Malware Store exclusive
Verdict? Not even worth a pirate.

I'm surprised you bothered saving a copy pasta response for control threads considering there are barely any

I am sure. I enjoyed QB, the worst issue with it was mostly performance and cringe FMV but the game was actually fun even if definitely below alan wake and MP1/2.

It's very nice of Remedy to make this nice raytrace benchmark tool.

I'm looking to see the frame rate numbers from the intel/AMD/Nvidia numbers that will be created with this tool 2 years from now.

Not really. The concept sounded really neat, and the brutalist architecture in the first two trailers was very pretty. But everything I've seen of it actually being played as completely killed any interest I ever had. Mission structure looks bad, combat looks boring, ingame animations are stiff, face-capture and cutscene animation also looks like ass.

I was really hoping this would be good, but based on everything they've shown, I'll probably never play it.

I am. I love Remedy and am optimistic that they'll remedy (xd) the problems that Quantum Break had. I also got it for free with my gpu so that's a plus. I would've bought it anyways though. I also felt that Quantum Break had a lot of potential. The gunplay felt so close to being great. Hopefully they fix that.

Eh, I posted it again from my memory just for the fuck of it. I've literally posted this in a previous thread and totally forgot about it.
However I am not responsible for some autist actually saving my post as copy pasta.

Remedy hasn't made a good game since Max Payne 2, so no.

Fair enough fair enough

I need for you to understand that Sam Lake is basically the only person left from the Remedy you liked. If you didn't like Quantum Break, you're not going to like this.

I did like it. I need for you to understand that I said it was very close to being great.

Excited to pirate it

Not really, no. I'll get it on sale eventually like I did Quantum Break but this looks just like that and I have to say the gameplay in that wasn't very fun and I only finished for the story.

what does this mean? Do you not have money?

Same here. I'm hoping they improved the gameplay

None whatsoever. Fuck off.

this is your brain on mobile posting

I was when someone mentioned it on a psychic thread. Then I tried to find information on it but all they have are trailers that are just generic holywood bullshit quick cuts and voiceover. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with mass media preview stuff

>I'm hoping they improved the gameplay
LOL!

Control Director’s Focus is On Making a Game That’s “Explorable” Rather Than “Replayable”

dualshockers.com/control-explorable-not-replayable/

When I found out it was a Metroidvania my interest shot up. I won't get it on release but I'm definitely interested in checking it out before the years end.

I was hype when it was first revealed because I really want a new Psi Ops game, but the gameplay doesn't really look that great. I want Remedy to make Alan Wake 2 already. This literally looks like Quantum Break 2, so much so that I'm confused if the story has no connection to that.

oh fuck. I'm still getting it for free dude, I just want a fun game. It might be

youtube.com/watch?v=JDHvYdi6Bu4

Sure but mostly due to the absence of interesting looking games coming out. The gameplay looks decent enough and I still have a degree of confidence in Remedy putting out a good game. One gripe I have is the name, which sucks. Picking a name that ensures your game becomes less googleable is not good marketing. But I'm still holding out hope the game will be decent.