Why are the female characters in Japanese games overly attractive?

Why are the female characters in Japanese games overly attractive?

Attached: 1564472444282.jpg (1600x2152, 884K)

Because lack of social justice to lower down beauty standards.

Attached: 6614F1D7-5C1E-4172-A94D-31CC960ECC2D.jpg (604x604, 112K)

The no fun allowed crowd has not power there.

Attached: 1234.jpg (800x1200, 110K)

Because they realize that's a womans only purpose.
None of the "stronk women" shit because irl they don't exist

Assault Horizon doesn't deserve the shit it gets

Viva la homosexual revolution

>Any of those
>Attractive

Because they realize that average men are horney, and there's a market for it. Japs cater to the market, westerners try and change the market against everyone's will

HITOMI!

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190812_190607.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

>Overly
How is something too attractive, what the fuck?

Attached: 1521572922617.jpg (350x450, 44K)

the level of attractiveness that real life people can't reach is "overly".

Because the bugmen who buy them can only derive pleasure from anime.

is that chinese knock-off Tifa?

Attached: soyboy(66).jpg (680x940, 63K)

Low test weeb shit is reddit incarnate.

Attached: Reddit loves anime.png (339x238, 7K)

Because sex sells. You want to see realistic women go outside.

What if the women outside are also sexy, what do I do?

You just admitted 2D > 3D
Based japs

You are living a very sheltered life if you think any of the images in the OP are larger-than-life attractive. They would be 8/10s in reality, the bottom one a 7.

They are to be executed on the spot.

(((Overly Attractive)))

Because no one actually wants to look at ugly people and Japan hasn't succumbed to the destructive Jewish miasma like the west has

Attached: Larxene_(Art).png (347x433, 337K)

Nips understand that attractive people are better then ugly people

Talk to them. Go be happy about it.

Avoid interaction as well as you can. If forced into talking with them, don't look at them. Like at any part of them, just face other direction while speaking. Maintain a calm and emotionless voice and attempt to end the interaction as quickly as possible.

>talk to them
Do you try to talk to aliens too?

the fuck is wrong with your font rendering

>Nagase
>a 7
now you're embarrassing yourself

HANG ON, Assault Horizon had waifus? It looked like a dudebro plane game from the cover. I shouldn’t have sent it back to eb games FUCK

Is Ryza the most succesful character design in history? There's cosplayers, doujinshi and thousands of fanart before her game even came out.

Attached: 1555476231102.jpg (1365x2048, 233K)

Reminds me of those great Dragons Crown days. People were saying similar things but it feels like Ryza has topped it.

Id's fun to design attractive characters. If I was a character designer I'd make it a point to never design a character I wouldn't want to fuck.

>Posts Nagashit
>Doesn't post THE hottest character in AC
Disgusting, also dab on the mods

Attached: F-22A Baring Teeth.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

What does "overly attractive" mean

Why not?

Attached: moa.gif (220x292, 743K)

It's sad that we live in a world where preferring to look at attractive people is something controversial

>Reddit infests and ruins everything
Fuck this timeline

If they were there YES! Fuck is wrong with you?

Because chinks and weebs are turbovirgins who can't understand the concept of human interaction due to all of the cum floating around their brains

Who is that on the top right and why hasn't she kicked me in the face yet?

Is Trigger a cute girl?

Especially looking at attractive girls, looking at males is somehow still fine.

One of those Shining games. Artist has done the art for alot of it's games and does hentai stuff too.

>Tony Taka

Attached: 1558027272826.png (926x650, 558K)

Because they know their audience.

Thanks user but do you have a name?

Tony Taka is the name of the artist, not sure of the characters name though. Like that other user said it's from the Shining series.
His art is kind of same face-y, but I love how soft and cute his girls look.

Which game had more of her?

I was pretty disappointed when she didn't make any sort of significant appearance in KH2.

Trigger's a dog

Attached: 70686419_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1096, 680K)

Actually I think that's Sonia Blanche.

Just look up Tony Taka, or T2 Art Works, the artist, and yes, he makes hentai, too, you sick fuck you.

It was made during the brown and bloom era.

>we changed the setting to IRL to appeal to a wider audience

Oh yes it does

Attached: 1552982106797.webm (360x225, 1.98M)

He's a cute boy

Attached: 1551269642557.jpg (1001x563, 39K)

>overly attractive
...beautiful?

To make life worth living since most real girls are disgusting sacks of shit personality wise and looks wise.

No that's pairon from blade arcus, this is sonia

Attached: __sonia_blanche_shining_series_and_shining_resonance_drawn_by_tanaka_takayuki__462ddcb470564d53aa2ae (1461x1920, 262K)

harsh but fair

Oh, odd. Some pictures on sankaku are labeled with both Pairon and Sonia.

Thank you friends

Actually tony taka is the devil. Shining Force had truly beautiful characters back when the series had SOUL.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (350x658, 87K)

There aren't enough attractive female characters in Japanese games.

Attached: 1546572790280.jpg (1050x1220, 119K)

what did he man by this?

Attached: file.png (987x630, 1.08M)

If you call that furry, spaghetti-legged abomination "soul" then I'd take tony any day of the fucking week

Pokegirls are low-tier when you consider everything else Japan puts out.

Attached: 1545869640890.png (599x600, 187K)

They are heroically idealized.

probably 2B

Mmmf too sexy

because it prints money in gachas

Attached: 1538092478413.webm (560x315, 2.67M)

It totally does you cretin

When you consider raw sexiness sure, but Pokegirls manage to be squeaky clean whereas I frankly wouldn't want most people knowing I'm into a series with Rika

Do you have a problem with beauty ?
What's wrong with it ?

The left wing thinks it's evil.

Left wing hates it because muh equality, right wing hats it because muh god

>many people prefer seeing attractive characters over ugly ones
Mindblowing. That said I got tired of Tony's sameface nearly a decade ago.

>Shining Force
You're alright user.

Attached: 1559667629667.jpg (350x730, 87K)

Because appealing to people who buy videogames is a good thing

The east appreciates beauty, so they try to recreate it to the highest quality.
The west envies beauty, so they try to degrade it to the lowest quality.

But I like it when devs appeal to people who don't buy video games

There's market research that goes into it, no one likes ugly female characters, neither male players of any age group, nor female players of any age group. Infact a lot of games take a hit when their female characters are ugly.
The only people who want ugly characters are people who don't play or care for videogames.
It''s ok for male characters to be ugly, there's no correlation for them.

No they don’t lol. Their point is that the roles that women get in games typically reduce down to sexy lingerie and window dressing. Like a dude in games can be clothed or unclothed and still be a protagonist, but women’s clothing and armor has to be sexy for her to get attention. Even if you disagree with their problem with it, this much is fact. If you’re gonna criticize it, at least represent it accurately. I’m tired of manchildren on Yea Forums fucking passing down their stupid understanding of left wing positions to the clear youth on this board who take it on good faith.

The thing is that it’s not a beautiful - ugly dichotomy. There are attractive vidya characters that aren’t sexy in a way that’s completely body centric.

God insects are so fucking ugly..

fucking Amen. If the game is some kind of fapbait where its all tits and asses then sure go nuts, but when I'm playing a modern game where every guy is dressed like normal people and then the only female character walks in wearing fishnets and a dress that cuts off 75% of the way up her thighs, why the fuck is there such a stark difference?
I don't care if its fappable, give me a real reason games need to do that shit.

>people can't reach
Maybe if you'd stop eating fucking burger and actually work your core you'd actually reach that level

Attached: Linda Wannabe.jpg (750x750, 64K)

>Their point is that the roles that women get in games typically reduce down to sexy lingerie and window dressing.
But most of the games with sexy women make them important and capable as any man though?
Get your shit together

This is all complete bullshit. When they say that the roles that women take in video games are typically reduced to sexy lingerie, they are ignorant and are talking about shit they don't know. They just get all fucking buthurt about some scene ore some stupid poster they saw on the street and judge the whole game based on an ad. They don't play video games at all. They are activists, and are just like the conservatives that think video games are satanic. I remember some of them calling pikachu the devil.

>give me a real reason games need to do that shit
The women breath through their skin.

Attached: Plant.jpg (1920x1080, 954K)

Sure, I’ve seen some that do, but the point is that they have to be made explicitly sexual in a way that sells their design as fapbait. I don’t care about ada Wong - she is sexy and capable and clothed, which is totally fine. The problem is that a lot of games either relegate women to secondary roles as window dressing (less of that happens now), or when they’re a protag, they’re suddenly also eye candy necessarily. This is a far cry from bayonetta, whose character is entrenched in sexuality so it makes sense. The problem when every jrpg girl has to be a titcow with boob windows or else people complain.
You don’t have to be remotely left to even see this is a thing. Usually I find this adherence to all women being sexy something that cumbrayns or younger teens do to defend some idea of sexuality. No one is against sexuality - but when all characters of a certain type sexual, all the time, it’s not good
Sexy isn’t even bad, but there’s no contrast

Lol

>Buzzwords
opinion discarded

Dude I’ve been playing games all my life and it’s easy to see. Look at the fucking myriad of SF costumes. That’s a game where it’s okay for characters to be sexual since it’s about physicality and all, but notice how the default costumes for the women characters are way more scantily clad than for women - ryu has to get a skin to get his shirt off

>buzzwords
Which ones? I’ve used none in recent circulation.

List the games that let me see female characters wearing fishnets and a dress that cuts off 75% of the way up her thighs and I'll tell you if it's a problem or not.

I don't see any insects, just a cute anime girl cosplay

You got one example down, but do you even play street fighter?

Balance out ugly western characters

>tfw into shorter women
>tfw American diets make them into fucking hambeasts easier than it does for average height women
Life sucks.

lol yes, I've been playing since 3 alpha. SF was less pronounced in fan service way back when.
Like, we all see the fan service and we all see that women's image in games is filtered through being sexy in vidya. This is just a basic fact. If you're telling me that women aren't disproportionally designed for sexuality on the male audience than men (and keep in mind, your Conan type shirtless dudes aren't even a full example because that's not exactly what women find sexy in characters - look at the difference between fujoshit vs what you fap to). If you argue otherwise, you're literally blind to industry forces.

>that's not exactly what women find sexy in character
Imagine being this retarded

>overly attractive
OP is an absolutely SEETHING femcel
There is nothing wrong with the human body.
There is nothing wicked or shameful about human flesh.
It's okay to use your imagination and to engage in fantasy.
Have sex.

Attached: 1123069801908.jpg (720x480, 56K)

So you fags just basically want women to do whatever they want while restricting men in doing what they want?
Why can't you equallity bitches just understand that men and women have different tastes. I mean, you even said it yourself when you referenced conan and other half naked dudes in video games. I don't understand why can't the game industry just divide itself so some games are made for men and some games are made for women and some are made for all ages?

Larxene? She had about the same number of appearances in Chain of Memories and 3, but Chain of Memories is probably the shorter game.

Is the 3DS version any good?

Attached: 44888195_big_p9.jpg (1280x960, 289K)

"Just work out and get a haircut" wont fix ugly.

But it isn't lol. What counterpoint do you have? Beefcake isn't typically sexy for women in media. Most of them find fantasy through men who have traditional notions of power such as social status, fancy clothing, social grace, sharp features that aren't just a square jaw, etc.
>So you fags just basically want women to do whatever they want while restricting men in doing what they want?
No, first and foremost I'm here to highlight the forces that drive the market and how they reinforce this stuff. Men REEE when women develop for series they subscribe to or criticize their view of women filtered through video games. Men then tell women and SJWs to make their own IPs...and then they do, and then men REE that such games exist on platforms like steam. This was exactly what I saw when a night in the woods threads.
Different games will have different characters that look attractive or not, men or women. The important part is that they look attractive in different ways, so that we can actually have games that represent more different types of characters. We already have a lot of male characters like this, from wimpy protags like shinji to kenshiro - anime, I know, but bear with me. I like characters like bayo, and I like playing dead or alive sometimes. The problem is that men on Yea Forums push back on other people making games that simply don't have characters that don't comply with their idea that women should always be sexy in games. Why do you REE when your point is that "hurr leave us alone?" This place was the number one critic and reactionary, not the "okay let them make their games, we'll just ignore them"
Also most of you fail to realize the market forces for why Japanese characters are sexy. They're sexy because it's a cheap sell, not because they appreciate women more lol. Look at the yaoi there. Sex in general is just commodified more openly than in the US. The problem is that it gets exploitative - the real problem

>Beefcake isn't typically sexy for women in media
user I'm sorry but you have gone full retard for sure this time
>muh exploitation
WOW ALMOST LIKE ENTERTAINMENT IS MADE TO BE SOLD

welp user, good luck on your suicide, hope everything goes well. Some people survive gunshot wounds to their heads, so make sure you shoot the parts closest to your brain stem.

Why females overly attractive?

>overly attractive
an oxymoron

>SJWs to make their own IPs...and then they do
They do, and they also spread their gospel to big AAA developers. They don't just create indy games, they are completely invasive to the whole medium.

>beefcake isn't typically sexy for women in media
LMFAO. Women don't like seeing ugly, fat, scrawny, hideous dudes on tv. they don't flock to their shows or buy their posters. they eye chad-looking actors, not beta male faggots with dildos hanging out of their assholes, you stupid retard.

>overly

Kill yourself.

the 3DS version is actually a remake of AC2 and has nothing to do with Ass Horizon and yes, it's really good

Also, it's patronizing that you guys are selling sexy women as "it's game for men, I'm a man, what, this is for me." I like sexy shit from time to time, and hell, I'll play something absurdly sexy with my gf from time to time, but men are allowed to like women that aren't constantly sexy or are cool in their own right. I'm sure you like the sexual imagery for various reasons, but it's annoying when all the media all enforces one single ideal under the guise of preferences.

Also before you fags get on me with the "hurr durr, are you saying violent games cause people to shoot people" - no dumbfuck, violent media is a way to safely explore intense reflex challenges and conflict in a safe way. Obviously the game is about attractive conflict. But when everything pertaining to women is sexy in games, the idea is that women can be nothing but sexual while men can be either depending on the character. That's the problem that the left is arguing.

>user I'm sorry but you have gone full retard for sure this time
Still no counterpoint. Dude, talk to a woman who plays games and ask her why Adam Jensen and Leon S Kennedy are more attractive BJ Blazcowiz
>ENTERTAINMENT IS MADE TO BE SOLD
you're not arguing in good faith or even reading my points, dropped
No, they don't. They literally just move up because they make games. That's more than you can say. Invasive to what exactly? Gone Home wasn't good, but I fail to see how the one trans character in baldur's gate hurts anybody
Did you read my post at all about what type of dudes women like seeing in games. Dumbfuck.

Videogames aren't real life

It absolutely does

Attached: 1547882758359.jpg (1407x2000, 164K)

Yes, but video games are media, and numerous studies show that media reinforces specific cultural roles between men and women. Why do you think advertising and commercials are important to the way we buy things, but more importantly, how we see ourselves? Hell, look to South Korea if you want to see that sort of media influence on full blast, all the time.

Straight up fucking faggot. I swear.

Attached: 1560260008939.jpg (600x877, 80K)

Videogames shouldn't have to bend over to appeal diversity and representation trash.

post what you find attractive

Attached: 1564715079433.jpg (412x314, 8K)

>>give me a real reason games need to do that shit.
Because everything is better with sexy women.

>appeal diversity and representation trash.
Most don't. Again, these people who express their ideas in games do so because creative directors. Nobody is being "forced." Even though games are a product on the market, they are also pieces of entertainment made by the tastes of their developers.
Also, what exactly is the problem with diverse characters? People say they're forced, but exactly what diversity isn't forced to you? It seems that just the presence of nonwhite or women characters sets this board off.
>representation trash
Like what exactly? Hurr durr, it's cringe, the SJW guis

They need to do it to remind you not to be a homo.

Attached: 1546397363621.png (525x700, 705K)

Unironically Bowsette, and I'm saying this as someone who hated that trend

Attached: 1545075917978.png (640x869, 730K)

>>Most don't
Wrong. Unless a game is made by CD Projekt Red or Rockstar, the women in it will be made "realistic" to cater to morons like you at the expense of the men who are the primary audience for the games in question.
>>what's wrong with diversity
Depends on what you mean by diversity. I'm a straight white dude and I like playing as straight white dudes in my videogames, and games that won't let me play as a straight white dude are inherently inferior to the ones that do.

at·trac·tive
/əˈtraktiv/
adjective
adjective: attractive
(of a thing) pleasing or appealing to the senses.
(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.

Why would anyone try to make a game appealing? If they do that people might buy it and enjoy it.

It's rather pointless arguing with retards don't understand society or videogames so post attractive videogame characters

Attached: 006.jpg (2424x3504, 2.68M)

Who is the top right babe?

Based monogatariposter.

Attached: math.jpg (777x692, 76K)

>did you read my post about what type of dudes women like seeing
what you said was wrong on all accounts and completely retarded, you fucking idiot. women don't go after the scrawny or the fatso on entertainment platforms, they like the men who embody power and strength. beta faggots like yourself will never be the object of a woman's fascination, despite your anti-sex "waaaaa think of real life while you play fantasy" bullshit. your shit is just bitching about sexy stuff in games, like the goddamn faggot that you are.
Fuck off, and hop on those dicks you clearly miss up your anus

Sexualization of women in video games was never a real problem. The real problem is the people who don't like it. pic related.

Attached: White women.jpg (1228x811, 210K)

That's hilarious. I see all the time that people complain about CDPR making western women ugly, or complaining about cyberpunk being way more left leaning and having these things you're talking about. They're not made "realistic." There are just other ways to draw or portray women. I have no issue with Lobotomy Corporation, or Touhou Luna Nights. What about a more SJW movie game like Life is Strange?
>at the expense of men
fucking what lol? Sexy games are a dime a dozen. Nobody's advocating for the end of sexiness as a thing in games. People are advocating for other representations of women and minorities in games, or well representation of them at all. They want to be part of the work in a way that isn't relegated to just a specific icon or window dress - what part of that is at the expense of men lol
>Depends on what you mean by diversity. I'm a straight white dude and I like playing as straight white dudes in my videogames, and games that won't let me play as a straight white dude are inherently inferior to the ones that do.
lolwhat. There are so many nonwhite men who play games - many of them straight no less. in what way can you not "relate" when your face, your ideas, and your identity is plastered all over games? If minorities can play these games, you can put up with one nonwhite protagonist lol
This is fucking stupid lol.

>what's
makes redheads in media constantly and consistently black
>wrong
while demonizing white supremacy
>with
while gleefully and quickly race-swapping whites to black
>diverse
while crying like a collective of bitches over whites having a "minority roles"
>characters
while pushing gays and lesbians in our games and attempting to deplatform/mute/shut down people who speaking up against company-oriented agenda-based policies of forced faggotry and "anti-hate"

Attached: 13690820498256.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

Play any sexy videogames lately?

Attached: 3946dfec728dbcc1c7a86865f05cb4d9.jpg (2048x1536, 2.59M)

Attached: 1547935297857.png (960x1280, 702K)

My real problem I have with video game industry today is that we aren't allowed to enjoy a good Predator or A-team style game where it's just tacticool dudes blowing shit up.

Why are americans anti-beauty?

>what you said was wrong on all accounts and completely retarded, you fucking idiot
>ou fucking idiot. women don't go after the scrawny or the fatso on entertainment platforms
In no way, shape, or form did I ever fucking claim this you absolutely illiterate dumbfuck. I said exactly:
>Most of them find fantasy through men who have traditional notions of power such as social status, fancy clothing, social grace, sharp features that aren't just a square jaw, etc.
Think a dude who's well dressed, has a face that registers slightly more model / metrosexual, well groomed, and is a smooth talker. Abs aren't the gold standard - they're a bonus, but the physicality of abs aren't the draw to what's attractive to them. I even said:
>Dude, talk to a woman who plays games and ask her why Adam Jensen and Leon S Kennedy are more attractive BJ Blazcowiz
in another post. A lot of people found young Leon without abs, sorta unsure of himself but confident nonetheless, just as attractive as Chad RE4 Leon.
This isn't anti sex at all. There's nothing about "real life" that diminishes fantasy here - it's about
how games reinforce our ideas about women. Numerous studies have been made on this. You can have women, you can even have sexy women, but the problem is when it's *nothing but* sexy women who can only be a character in their own right if they're sexy.
>Fuck off, and hop on those dicks you clearly miss up your anus
"hurr you must be gay to argue this, what a fag lol"

Reminds me 2 years ago when I was at Anime Boston, Dragon Maid anime was out in Japan, but not finished(episode 8 was already done when the convention was going) and I saw Dragon Maid cosplay already.

Ace Ventura once said "Its going to be some kind of record!" since seeing Dragon Maid cosplay happening a lot sooner than later while the anime was still going was pretty awesome.

Attached: Ace Ventura Slinky.gif (245x206, 851K)

>press button to get behind enemy
>good

>>That's hilarious. I see all the time that people complain about CDPR making western women ugly,
This is the most retarded thing I've seen posted on here today, to the point that I am convinced that you are trolling now. Unfortunately for me, I'm bored and like wasting my time.
>>complaining about cyberpunk being way more left leaning
This is more believable, but you started with the inherently absurd statement first and that gave the game away.
>>There are just other ways to draw or portray women.
Which all suck compared to just making them all attractive. Characters in videogames exist for my entertainment, if said characters are not appealing to me, then I am not entertained and I am not going to pay for your game.
>>What about a more SJW movie game like Life is Strange?
What about it? It's a shitty game that sucks and it's general was a straight dose of tumblr when it was on /vg/. That really was a game that was only good for the porn, Lobotomy Corporation and Touhou games have plenty of appeal other then sexiness, it's just that the sexiness is part of the appeal.
>>fucking what lol? Sexy games are a dime a dozen.
No, they are not, not when you're talking about western stuff.
>>Nobody's advocating for the end of sexiness as a thing in games.
Yes they are, Polygon giving Witcher 3 a lower score because of "misogny" is a perfect example of that.
>>People are advocating for other representations of women and minorities in games, or well representation of them at all.
All of those other representations are terrible and do not belong in my hobby.
>>They want to be part of the work in a way that isn't relegated to just a specific icon or window dress - what part of that is at the expense of men lol
If you make a women in your game ugly, that comes at my expense because I like sexy women. If you make your protagonist an ethnic or sexual minority, that also comes at my expense as a straight white male. Cont.

aphrodite's own stomach
my god

Attached: 1549210604273.jpg (1860x1044, 149K)

>If the game is some kind of fapbait where its all tits and asses then sure go nuts
Go nuts my ass.

Attached: sony censorship.jpg (750x996, 635K)

BASED as fucking shit
FUCK ACFags. Assault Horizon's top tier MURICA
>using the TUTORIAL mission of the game as an argument

Humans (both male and female humans) like seeing attractive female characters and also like seeing attractive male characters, that's what attractive means. No one cares about what specifically (you) find attractive you niggerfaggot.
Diminishing the experience of video game players by making characters less appealing is not a sensible course of action. Although it may please a couple subhumans like yourself, you don't play video games so you don't affect the profits of video game developers. Therefore japanese video game developers choose to make visually appealing characters, leading to what you see in the OP.

>This is the most retarded thing I've seen posted on here today
>If you make a women in your game ugly, that comes at my expense because I like sexy women
You're not arguing in good faith. Dropped

Cont.
>>lolwhat. There are so many nonwhite men who play games - many of them straight no less. in what way can you not "relate" when your face, your ideas, and your identity is plastered all over games?
It's simple, I am not an ethnic minority, if you attempt to make me play as an ethnic minority in your game, I won't be paying for it.
>>If minorities can play these games, you can put up with one nonwhite protagonist lol
No I cannot and I will not. I you attempt to force me to play as an ethnic or sexual minority, I will not pay for your game, hell if the game in question looks like it really sucks regardless(hello, watchdogs 2) I may not even bother pirating it.

Piss off, retard. Get the fuck back to ReetardEra.

>leading to what you see in the OP.

A bunch of games that sell like shit, play like shit, and are only discussed in the context of jerking off?

>Ace combat

Except a lot of these fanservicey japanese games sell reasonably well when you take their development costs into account?

>sexy women are a problem!
>reeeeeeeee!!!!
have sex, you sexually-repressed bastard

Attached: 112619875191.png (348x362, 134K)

Remind me how well Assault Horizon did again

"It sold like shit but we made it with change from the couch cushions so it's okay!"

I thought filling your games with attractive women got you millions of sales? That's the argument I keep hearing.

If they actually played like shit like you said, then all the sales are attributable to the visuals and that would prove that attractive women sell games
AC6 is solid though

>then all the sales are attributable to the visuals and that would prove that attractive women sell games

When the "sales" are in the 5 digit range that's nothing to brag about.

>if you don't like ugly women shoved into your games, you're arguing in bad faith!
Holy fuck, the iq level is below freezing. What a total moron. Newsflash, you hideously ugly motherfucker, people like looking and playing good looking things that have an aesthetic which appeals to them. Game aesthetics shouldn't be universalized to appeal to asexual faggot bitches like you.

Only ugly people think that anyone can be OVERLY attractive.

No, but it'll upgrade you from walking nightmare to but-his-face.

Ugly people like looking at attractive people too. I don't know what's wrong with these guys but it's far deeper than that.

Kanna is so sexy in that oufit.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190813_080707.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)